/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/4p81qo/rfireemblem_made_a_waifuhusbando_tier_list_fates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tharja* a best

Cutest family

>not posting the fixed version

Azura a shit

Azura is shit

You mean the "angry camillafag edit because the real one is shit" version?

Posted last thread. Didn't realize a new one was up.

Uhh I'm on Chapter 19 and my game crashed after Ryoma attacked. Is it supposed to crash? The only thing I could think of strange happening is that I was using Warp to jump from both sides.

Treasure buddies!

massive sixhead

>being a cuck

maybe next game they will care about the scramble dlc

even the beach scramble was better than this crap

I'm sorry your waifu didn't have a romantic convo this time.

100x better actually

If this is all the DLC we're getting then good lord did they fuck it up.

I was talking about the pictures, not the convos dumbass

I love Pieri and so do you!

So did Camilla rape your mother and kill your father or something, OP?

Oh, I forgot my request went through.

The English version is okay and I liked the backstory they had going on but damn, that original is really heartwarming and cute. Why would they change it?

I like Hana

what's the point of a convo if my room already exists, at least in awakening there was no my room so the convos were the only thing you got

part of the shitposting cycle. In a week someone new will be shitposted at.

Either laziness or some stupid thing like "Rhajat shouldn't have to be forced to act like a girl" or they disliked that line in the S rank about Rhajat pointing out how it's creepy that a girl loves another girl.

we need more Camilla OPs

>Why would they change it?
Who knows? Not like they'll ever explain why.

>In a week someone new will be shitposted at.
Nah, it has been the same people for... a good while now. I doubt anything will change.

>Rhajat pointing out how it's creepy that a girl loves another girl.
Honestly that did kind of sound silly to me. Especially coming out of an anime trope-filled game like this.

Peri is SHIT

Niles does it too if I recall correctly

Yeah, it's Camilla, Flora and Azura as the top 3, so unless something drastic happens I doubt that will change.

I thought that the English version emphasizes way much more on her "bad" aspects (stalking). Also like TharjaAnon said, laziness plus the whole "forbidden love" thing might not be what they want. Though in my opinion it makes much more sense to include that, just like how Foleo is superior to Forrest because he's not a smug, showy twink.

Though Tharja also had the whole "force herself to act like a girl" in her support with Robin so I don't think that part bothered them.

Well she and Niles are the only gay options for each route. It makes sense that they'd be insecure about their faggotry.

my room is a set of small phrases and only like 1/5 of them made it through localization. a scramble married convo is an actual and much longer conversation

What's your least favorite thing about Camilla

there's soleil....

That she's not real

her localized voice

I love Pieri! It's tirelessly true!
What a funny place to take a nap.

That she likes Silas more than me

>it's creepy that a girl loves another girl
But it is forbidden love. Just like in my chinese cartoons.

but what if you have the japanese version

>Camilla will never rape you

What's really weird too is that the backstory of Corrin/Rhajat is the same as the JP version, but in the American release it has Rhajat remembering Corrin saved her before and how she used to be a bubbly little girl, but in the JP version it's Corrin who reminds her of their past, since I guess falling off a cliff gave her amnesia.
>Though Tharja also had the whole "force herself to act like a girl" in her support with Robin so I don't think that part bothered them.
That's funny cause Rhajat has that little "I'm Rhajat, I like long walks through the graveyard" bit, and she actually liked the tea parties she went to, whereas Tharja really didn't like the whole normal thing.

Yeah. Still think it's funny though.

>It makes sense that they'd be insecure about their faggotry.
Not really? It's not like this game really dives into issues like that. Hell it barely does worldbuilding at all.

Still only a handful of lines. Now with screen rubbing!

Looks cute

What's in that bag

wouldn't you rather touch your waifu than talk to he though

Have you not seen the marriage convos? They're quite long, especially the ones for the adults. They're also really good, better than any supports Corrin has by a wide margin, which worries me a bit.

It was only fun once honestly.

Localized!Camilla notwithstanding, I don't like that she's too emotional. The fact that she was willing to betray Garon in her first Birthright fight just because Kamui (who has deflected to the enemy's side) said Garon wanted to kill them. She is very much someone who acts according to her emotions, which is a pretty significant flaw.

She is my second favourite character (after Xander) but they both have pretty major flaws, which is why I like them so much I suppose.

>They're also really good

Okay I wouldn't go that far.

her flat ass

>It was only fun once honestly.
I don't know about you guys but I fucking love the facerubbing, every time the option comes up I go straight to it.

I like this user.

I don't think that was as big a deal, since Leo showed up before we could actually see what she'd do. But yeah she acts on emotion-based impulses a lot.

Compared to any of Corrin's supports they sure are.

Awakening did the scramble DLC better desu, both for the pictures and convos.

Which is why I like her more than Tharja. I find that aspect of her very cute. Like her support with Kinu.

What do you mean?

If you're the only one who has an uncommon preference, I'm sure you'd feel a bit uneasy about it at times. Plus straight people outnumbers gays by a large margin, so of course Syalla and Zero would assume Kamui was straight and wouldn't like them back desu.

These are pretty fun.

>waifufags always steal m!kanna when they make these
you guys really will never get it over huh

i don't think anyone will deny that, even if you hate awakening they really did good for their fanservice dlc, far better than fates at least

this one was kind of sub-par for a game like this but they probably spent most of their time for hiers of fate

Why you gotta be like that?

That her hair looks so much better than mine.

Felicia is the cutest! Nobody could ever make me feel as happy as she does! She is truly perfect in every single way to me! I want her to always be happy and smiling! I could never ask for more! I love Felicia!

Pictures yes, convos I dunno about.

the truth hurts.

God her Kinu and Mitama supports are fucking adorable. I also like her Shigure(I think it's his) support where she kind of whispers to herself that she had wanted to make another friend

>If you're the only one who has an uncommon preference, I'm sure you'd feel a bit uneasy about it at times.
Considering the lack of worldbuilding. Who the hell knows. Again I just think it's odd for a heavily-rooted anime game like this to try something like that.
Also MaMU looks like a faggot no matter what you do with him. Honestly now.

It just started feeling like a chore really quickly.
I don't mind the cute shit from that whole system though, I hope the next game does something more with it. Just taking out the boring aspect.

Maybe it's just me really liking Rhajats moans after S ranking her that keeps me coming back to it.

Here is your Caeldori.

God damn, these are some bad genetics.

Would one of these things with tracia on it work on a snes converter or a i beter off buying the more expensive retail release that im sure will work

Well, it's all in good fun. No need to be such a downer.

Had Leo not showed up, she would have probably joined you right there. She is very attached to Kamui and pretty much has a confirmed crush on them in the JP version.

She cries a lot when it comes to Kamui as well, as seen in their supports. She indeed acts a lot on emotion-based impulses, as seen with how much she freaked out about Kamui and Elise in Birthright.

Also I'm curious as to how her JP support with Flannel played out. Was it more or less the same sans the unnecessary part where Keaton acts passive-aggressively sexist?

According to Caeldoris corn support, she was rejected twice before corn accepted her
I heard somewhere people who get rejected often get clingy when they get in a relationship
So, would Caeldori be a clingy kanpeki wife?

Keaton doesn't act passive-aggressively sexist. What the hell are you talking about?

And yes, it was more or less the same. It's a shitty support all around and is done just for eugenics.

Forgot pic

Sure, why not? This place is headcanon general, might as well go all the way.

Just gotta use your imagination m8.

>headcanon
I was asking a question based of of facts found in-game

>Birthright could have had Camilla join you had Leo not shown up
>Leo could have joined too with some convincing from Camilla
>Elise would have joined regardless
>Xander would take a while to be persuaded but would possibly crack
>could have gone full Revelation if it weren't for bad writing
Why not just emulate it?
If you close your eyes it's great

you have better chances finding someone to bootleg the ROM into a cartridge online. You'll even get the (broken) English translation too.

If it's not explicitly referenced in the game it's only an assumption. She's been rejected twice, yes, but there's no evidence that she's clingy or anything.

You can say she's clingy. It's not a big deal.

Her scramble convo with Nyx is great too. Made me go d'awww.

Isn't the "b-but we're both girls/guys" an anime trope though?

Also I tried my best to make a decent-looking non-faggy Kamui. R8 me.

Everyone knows awakening did dlc better in literally every way, the poll winner scramble was a joke this time.

>Selena is the worst
>she's even worse than Setsuna

JUST
FUCK
MY
GENES
UP

I want a real cart for my collection and i want the game in Japanse insead of the crap translation

Im trying to get a full fe collection and Also want fe5 to go along with the fe4 copy i aready own

>with Nyx
Yeah, that one was one of the better ones, even if it did have the whole "lol Corrin" shit in it. A good amount of her scramble convos were pretty damn cute

reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/4p81qo/rfireemblem_made_a_waifuhusbando_tier_list_fates/
>28.Camilla
Once again proving that North America doesn't give a shit about Camilla.

>Isn't the "b-but we're both girls/guys" an anime trope though?
Isn't it one of the more quirky ones though? Not like they ever imply that they have to hide it in fear of prosecution or some shit. Unless I'm forgetting something.

Still looks pretty bad.

I would rather have Xander and Elise still die

>Rhajat's unmarried ending has her possibly stalking Corrin
>but Camilla's stalking was removed
Did Treehouse just absolutely detest Camilla or something? I'd understand if it was a "no waifu for you stinky neckbeards" thing but Rhajat still exists and is pretty much unchanged compared to Camilla.

Camilla isn't actually very popular in most FE communities, especially /reddit/.

>something creepy and weird as fuck is removed and actually makes camilla look better
>they hated her!

Not even trying to defend memehouse on this one but what the fuck are you going on about.

>Best Waifs: Caeldori 51 / Mitama 45 / Velouria 42
>Best Husbs: Shiro 38 / Hinata 34 / Shura 24 / Dwyer 23 / Siegbert 18
uhh

Are those boobs

All I'm seeing from this is Mozu stronk

I don't think normal people find stalking/yanderes endearing so if anything they did good by removing it.

Those stats on Spear Master Mozu!Dori aren't all that bad. She's as good as Oboro, though, not better and even then she still has Aptitude.

I wouldn't be so sure She's worse. She has better defense, if only slightly, and Strong Repository, which synergies well with a Guard Naginata.

>top 3 are Felicia, Oboro and Selena

No big loss
Maybe cause Rhajat already has a precedent of creepy staking in English versions

What was the original ending?