I wanna see a Veeky Forums version of this

I wanna see a Veeky Forums version of this

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/education/universityeducation/10146038/Graduate-jobs-top-12-degree-subjects-for-getting-a-job.html?frame=2605849
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stem fags are embarrassing

God Tier: trades

Shit Tier: college of any kind

looks like half of that image is in reverse order.

Is that an image from 80s?

why is mechanical engineering only a colonel when the other engineera are generals?
>acoustical engineer

Only freshmen care about rankings and look down on other people. Professionals of every area are useful because every area has uses. Pointless antagonism just shows how insecure you are.

t. Physicist

>theology higher than law

What a garbage STEMfag ranking. (Most) everything is beneficial on there in someway, no need to get your autism in a twist

>Pea brains detected

sure, except when you graduate from law or dentistry and have to live with your parents because the market is oversaturated

>60k in debt detected

laughing at you stem fags and your meme degrees and oversaturated market

Sure, but that's a function of the economy, not the people or the material itself.

How is teacher low tier when literally every single one of those subjects requires some sort of teacher?

retarded stemfags think teacher is a major

I don't understand the ranking system that this list is using. It's literally just one big subjective piece of nonsense.

I mean like even if you're basing it off of something like utilitarianism it doesn't make a shred of sense.

what the even fuck is stem and college debt

fucking americans and their shitty private system

responsible, mature poster

even that's not true. my roommate is a poli sci major, and he's got three 6 figure job offers.

I only ever knew one person with political science major. My political science professor. Now there's dentists that rent a 4x4 cubicle, divide it in 2 and call it their office

Can confirm, I got this same bullshit in the military too. Low rank kids do the flightline rivalry shit while older guys appreciate other jobs.

>not just getting whatever interests you because so many jobs today require getting a degree, any degree, in order to even have a chance of getting your foot in the door (barring nepotism).

>Not going to community college, then to a state school to stay out of debt as much as possible.

College is a bubble that will burst and send most the STEM fags beck to their parents basements like the rest of the millennial generation.

Just work a mcjob and save every penny, forget 3D waifus, and focus on your hobbies and internet.

> Theology
> Not Waste of Life Tier
Foreign Language is infinitely most useful than being educated in reading fairy tale books.

STEMfags will be affected by immigration the same way working class is. They're already giving worker visas to every single Indian and Chinese engineer they can find.

Theology is fine but it's extremely limiting you, you basically have to be employed by the church, no other options.

Even if that was to go away, the core problem remains.

We live in a world where the United States isn't the only industrialized country anymore.

WW2 leveled all the other industrialized countries, leaving america to grow at an unprecedented rate. Now that other countries have industrialized its slowed down Americas growth. Importing foreign labor and outsourcing to other countries is just a symptom, not the problem itself. The problem being that America just wore out its post-WW2 boom after several decades, the only way we can go is down until the next great disaster spurs the next explosion of growth.

God tier: Athenian state, Roman Empire, Persian Empire, Tang China, United States of America

Top Tier: British Empire, French Kingdom, Han China, Venitian Empire, Abbasid Caliphate, Mughal Empire, Mongol Empire and in that Yuan dynasty, Old Egyptian Kingdom

Mid tier: Holy Roman Empire, Byzantine Empire, Russian Empire, Nazi Germany, Qing dynasty, Aztec Empire, Inca Empire, Gupta Empire, Indus Valley

Low tier: Tokugawa Shogunate, Ottoman Empire, Carthaginian Empire, Visigothic Kingdom, Goryeo dynasty, Japanese Empire, Zweites Reich

Shit tier: Tongan Empire, Khmer Empire, Israel and Palestine

Waste of Life Tier: everything else

>only industrialized country

That was never the case. Even in the 1900s the UK and Germany were comparable in industrialization.

I was talking about the post-WW2 world.

>Byzantine empire on par with nazi Germany
>an empire that existed for 1000 years is comparable to some shithole that existed for 12 years, started one big war and collapsed

Still not true. USA was the top dog but Britain was heavily industrialized, so was Germany or even fucking Italy (at least the northern part).

How much of their industry was leveled?

Plus, you have to take size into account. when most of Europeans industry gets back on its feat its better able to compete with America. When china industrializes that plus Europe competes with America. Even some African countries have industrialized to a point.

The effect being, that the better the whole world is, the less money flows directly to one part of it. Its wealth osmosis.

People talk about factories leaving the USA for Mexico. You think the Mexicans can't build their own factories? Carlos Slim certainly can build several factories in Mexico and out-compete American factories with cheaper labor.

No matter how high Trump builds a wall, or how many Indians are blocked from IT jobs. It doesn't matter.

>fine
>have to be employed by the church
Pick one.

Carlos Slim is a media magnate.

>medicine below engineering
Kek my nigga

It'd be hard to engineer anything if you're dead from small pox

And that prevents him from using his money

It was just one name. It was to explain that there is nothing the USA can do to keep wealth osmosis and the industrializing of the rest of the world.

Trump cannot make America great again. Nothing can. Except maybe authorization and universal basic income, but I have no faith in that.

So that's why the whole world is buying your Marica shoes instead of Nikes right?

I didn't say it happens overnight.

its probably just a list from /b/ edited to piss of atheists and comp sci majors

It doesn't happen at all.

Its so great that the only cars you see today are American. Imagine, if say... a 6th of the people drove German cars and a 6th drove Japanese? That's like... a 3rd of the car makers money not going to American companies! What if they drove even more foreign cars?!

Japenese yes, Korean certainly, German absolutely. Just not fucking Mexican.

Whats the difference from a German car built in Mexico and a German car built in the USA?

For example, that $1-billion assembly plant BMW is building in Mexico right now?

>make an undergrad-tier chart
>making any chart
>being this ignorant of the world at large
It truly is a chart made my Veeky Forums

Ironically 99.98℅ of the NEET Wikipedia scholars from /b/ pretend they're stem majors to satisfy their false sense of superiority/intelligence and mask their failure in real life. It all just boils down to insecurity.

Mexicans are just not inventive or competitive enough to create their own industry.

They are building cars, that money goes to Mexican workers and by extension, the rest of Mexican society.

That's also less cars purchased that were built in the United States, therefore less income going to American workers and thus less to American society.

And since its a German company, America has no say in it. And that's how it works, the only way to compete with the third world now would be to lower wages and working conditions to that of a third world country.

>what are import tariffs

>the cause of other nations to also put import tarrifs on america?

America is a massive net importer and the #1 consumer market on Earth by a mile, vast majority of the shit we produce is for ourselves. If we opted out of NAFTA and levied heavy tariffs on Mexico the Mexican economy would collapse within a month.

>also, a cause for other nations to buy goods from countries other than America.

>implying American agriculture wouldn't suffer from harmed trade with the Mexico, one of americas biggest trade partners. Thus a harmed mexican economy harms one of the most important aspects of the american economy.

How are you this dumb?

We don't import shit from Mexico when it comes to aggro, American agriculture is so overproductive we could feed half the planet with it.

We export to Mexico.

You can't have an international economy without exporting. If america put huge tarrifs on Mexico, the mexican government would do the same on america. So Mexican companies would buy their food from Brazil, and its random shit from China.

By fucking Mexico, you prop up China and Brazil at the expense of America.

Mathematics just finishing undergrad, maths literally is more like philosophy than science, mathematics and philosophy far greater that science and engineering

>United States of America
>God tier

Why are all burgers fucking retarded

>waste of life tier
>Art
Sometimes I just want to slap those arrogant fucks across the face yell at them "You are not special, you probably have been taking first semester mathematics classes for 3 years and still haven't advanced beyond that. Grow the fuck up and learn that different people have different passions you slimey stupid fuck"

>Not a single modern state except USA, Israel and Palestine

0/10 try again

>everything should be judged based on monetary value

Seldom have I seen a list that symbolizes everything wrong with the modern world better than this one, good job.

who /NEET/ here

It's not though. 'Computer science' 'and 'business', respectively in Waste of Life and Shit Tier are prety lucrative. Mathematicians usually go into economics and are superceded by their counterparts in the mid tier. Non-civil and non mechanical engineers find themselves in oversaturated, underpaying job industries. Philosophy is jack shit monetarily speaking. Foreign language is also pretty lucrative, albeit it is usually done with something else, usually a commercial degree

Nah tradies have a tier list too.

>putting the holy roman """"""empire"""""" in the same tier as actual empires
aaay lmao

top tiers are the actual life wasters of the list, cuz to succeed in such areas you need to dedicated your life to it (post docs and etc). Finding a private job of the top tier list is kind of difficult and exploitative too.

>learning how to speak a foreign language is a complete waste of life
>learning the literature and grammar of the greatest language in the history of the world is a waste of life]
>learning the history of your people or that of others is bad
>learning about music is bad
>learning about politics is bad
>learning about philosophy is bad
>learning about economics is bad
>learning about theology is bad

STEM students are total embarrassments and anyone who makes/believes in autistic tiers like these or puts down humanities are usually typical examples of the Dunning-Kruger effect

Truly embarrassing philistines

>college debt is bad
>other people should pay more taxes for people studying something at university

Even more ironically, in the UK graduate employment figures for liberal arts graduates and STEM graduates are just about the same, about 86% of history graduates got employed which was more than physics students kek

telegraph.co.uk/education/universityeducation/10146038/Graduate-jobs-top-12-degree-subjects-for-getting-a-job.html?frame=2605849

Mid tier is a fucking meme:
>H
>R
>E
>Byzantine Empire, a bastion of civilisation in Europe
>Nazi Germany, a civilisational manifestation of angst and basically a short lived tantrum
>Russian Empire, the predecessor of modern Russia
>Qing Dynasty, just opium my shit up and redact military spending to fucking gardens
>Aztec Empire
>Inca Empire
Short lived stone age civilisaitons that were put in their place by the Spanish, the Aztecs were bound to fuck very soon anyway because everyone literally 95% of their population resented Tenochtitlan
>Gupta Empire
Bastion of Indian civilisation
>Indus Valley
Cavemen who could plant seeds

There's a meme in society of some kind of entrepreneurial post-capitalist industrial-scientific "productivity" thing, and they are expressing the meme because they are demi-conscious memebuoys floating on a slurry sea of currents you can only see if you zoom out
It's exhausting even trying to give an answer to this question. You need to like phenomenologically bracket every single word and write a book explaining that they aren't even people. They aren't even conscious. They aren't even having "opinions". STEM people are like robots with human skin stretched over them. To say "they are dismissive of the humanities" is implicitly to admit I think there's a "they". STEM people don't even fucking exist. They are a statistical gaseous nebula of random particles wafting across continents and periodically expressing junk they picked up along the way. Why would you even talk to them?
Talking to a STEMfag is literally like being some kind of Buddha, ascending reality, then coming back down and talking to bees who were dudes in past lives. I'm sure these bee niggas can be saved or whatever, but let's just wait until they're back in human form. Don't walk around going "BEES, STOP BUZZING, PUT DOWN THAT POLLEN, LISTEN TO ME ABOUT HOW EVERY CONCEPTUAL CATEGORY YOU HAVE FOR EVEN THINKING OF THINGS WAS SHAPED FOR YOU BY AN UNCONSCIOUS SLUDGE OF MEMETIC POLYALLOY THAT FLOWS IN PREDICTABLE CURRENTS FROM YEAR TO YEAR THROUGH THE HIVE IN WHICH YOU WERE CONCEIVED"

WARI >>>>>>> INCA

Top kek

People really underestimate law for some reason. Probably because they think it's nothing but memorizing law codes.

The law's given rise to Hitler, Erdogan, Nixon, interment camps for the Japanese, foreign policy that excludes on ethnic and cultural basis, evasion of any repercussion for people who have done the most heinous shit because it pertained to the times' angry zeitgeist. The law adapts to societies needs, not vice versa. It just so happens the past few decades have been extremely prosperous but shortsighted, exemplified by the tensing of the melting pot that is America and that is becoming Europe

>The law's given rise to Hitler
Not really, though there were jurists who supported him.
>Erdogan
>Nixon
You're equating democracy and law for some reason, it seems.
>foreign policy that excludes on ethnic and cultural basis
>The law adapts to societies needs
Yes, but what's the problem there?

Democracy is enabled by the law, and democratic results can screw the law.

I'm saying there is legal precedents that enable pretty much everything the alt-right wants, including deportation of minorities, exclusion of migrants on no reasonable basis, the confiscation of minority and 'undesirable' owned assets. Saying the 'law' will present a rise of the alt right it not valid

Ok nevermind I'm a fucking idiot I thought this was the thread concerning whether an alt right society would be made in our lifetimes or not in which case ive been spewing irrelevant bullshit from the first reply

have a good night user

Anyway, law is there to regulate many aspects of life in a civilized society, and you really underestimate the scope of law.
You can't really negate the usefulness of law because it fails sometimes in preventing dictatorship or abuse of power in general by those who seize power violently.
But, some moves have been made in that direction, and you have international law. It's still in it's infancy of course, and crippled by realpolitik and theoretical disputes, so relatively speaking, so it's effects are rather weak.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with this physicist.

t. Mathematician

>Whats the difference from a German car built in Mexico and a German car built in the USA?
Lower quality production and vastly inferior product quality sampling. Why do you think Westinghouse HDTVs are so buggy, prone to defects, and such a low brand quality after the German company sold it off to some South American shithole country?

>I wanna see a Veeky Forums version of this
Here you go.

Hey user is it alright if you make
into a chart like that as well

>1000 years

roo

Feel free to kill yourself at any time, friendo.

>Ottomans
>low tier

It's ridiculous how underrated they are.

I think in the larger picture of Western academic communities its a general antipathy incurred by modern political tensions but especially exacerbated here because of the disproportionate amount of Baltic and therefor asshurt people here

As far as I understood it catholic theology is more of a wild card, it really depends on what you do with the degree

Can someone seriously put forth an argument as to how America is a 'god tier' civilisation. I'm willing to be open minded

>law below philosophy
well meme'd

They rule everyone else.

Not really. America is the most 'powerful' country in the world but they don't 'rule' over anyone relevant. America's lack of foresight in the modern geopolitical arena as well as its over involvement in too many world affairs is slowly draining it down and now that it's about to elect Trump, an irrevocable taint has hit its reputation. Plus if might was the only quantifiable way of measuring civilisation, the Ottomans and Mongols should be much higher.

>It's ridiculous how underrated they are.
I've actually found them vastly overrated in my experience. I don't find them that impressive due to their expansionist period relative to their period of decline, which was long as fuck comparatively. I tend to agree with the opinion that Ottoman decline started after Suleiman the Great (note that in decline =/= shit)

But yeah in their prime the Ottomans were goat, but that period of perceived invulnerability and power projection was relatively short. Much like the Spanish Empire, IMO.

>an irrevocable taint has hit its reputation.
Literally no one cares about Trump except Americans and Canadians. It tells a lot about you when you say the "taint of almost electing Trump" would be bigger than him getting elected and passing his policies that would destroy NATO.

>even that's not true. my roommate is a poli sci major, and he's got three 6 figure job offers.

How? Connected daddy?

Fuck Veeky Forums, this board is pure ideology and populated by nithing but spooks.

I have a fake Facebook account that I use to add people from all over the world. Got Kazakh farmers, Brazilian Lesbians, French foreign legion sergeants and gay Japanese schoolboys, with opinions spread from left to right for those politically involved. The vast majority of people outside of America are not apathetic to U.S internal politics by virtue of the fact its' the worlds' superpower, and they expect statesmen to reflect its virility. Almost everyone (including conservatives) find him laughable and disgusting and as a demonstration of the direction America is heading. Trump will not be able to pass inane grandiose ideas of the wall, exiting the WTO or withdrawing troops from Nato through congress. But, in the grand scheme of things, primary sources of this time will turn in a different flavour when describing the United States and historians in future will mark his presidency and thereafter accordingly.

Yes, a slow decline started after Suleiman's death, but the empire recovered, and still gained territories after that. The clear, irreversible decline was brought by the 1683-99 war.

Bonus points for Turkey not falling apart completely, but consolidating itself as a nation-state in Anatolia.

>Yes, a slow decline started after Suleiman's death, but the empire recovered, and still gained territories after that.
Of course, decline isn't as dramatic as many think. But it never was the powerhouse that everyone feared after Suleiman.

GET YOUR SOCIOLOGY OUT OF MY LINGUISTICS REEEEEEEEEE

>The vast majority of people outside of America are not apathetic to U.S internal politics by virtue of the fact its' the worlds' superpower, and they expect statesmen to reflect its virility

This is about as false as it can get in my experience. No one cares about U.S politics at least in Europe and most Europeans just find it funny and predictable that Trump would get elected. Most people expect those interested in politics are indifferent to it.

>No one cares about U.S politics at least in Europe and most Europeans just find it funny and predictable that Trump would get elected.

Most people I know do care about U.S politics tbqh, because who gets the presidency literally affects the whole world.

That said, it is pretty predictable that someone like Trump would get elected, given that you have a history of electing people who aren't politicians at all, like Ronald Reagan.

>aztecs
>stone age
>still managed to build cooler and more magnificent cities then anything in europe despite them being like 2000 years more advanced

Also, Aztecs worked bronze and copper, pic related

The thing is Ronald Reagan reflects at least a better and much more eloquent American ethos, while Trump makes no attempt at veiling the basilect of American capitalism and of the overwrought American consumer culture and pampered insecurity