How are my bitcoin holders doing?

how are my bitcoin holders doing?

Shutup faggot. Stop gloating that bitcoin isnt going up.

implying I dont own 5 bitcoin

Stop making this thread OP for fucks sake at least contribute something more original to the board even if it's a shitpost.

Holy shit you're a bitcoiner? Why the fuck are you making this thread then? Make this thread if bitcoin goes up for fucks sake. Wtf is wrong with you....

BORED AS FUCK

I need my $1000 swings daily, what is this shit.

I want to know how everyone is doing

Holding the bag, what the fuck could a holder be doing?

When are we getting a thread for bitcoin traders?

Buy ethereum

Fine.
Price is $50 up from where I bought it, but I'm kicking myself for not selling when it hit $1000 and then $900 AUD.

holding is the path to freedom

this

where are the happenings?

Price has been remarkably stable for the past 2 weeks

just waiting for a miracle till 2025 with my two bitcoins

This is where the bagholders get fucked

Screencap this post

When will amazon start accepting bitcoins as payment

Jokes on you I got funked a long time ago. Bought BTC @ 580eur Eth @ 13EUR just keep on holding my bag

not buying at 450

not bad my fellow

I'm completely new to this board, this is my first reply. I'm a college student putting $100 of each paycheck into the butt coin, I'm almost at 0.5 Ƀ after a month or two. The stability lately is really kinda boring, I haven't actually made anything in two months which feels weird.

>tfw you read about Bitcoin on /g/ when it was at $1 and you asked your parents to buy $20 for you with their credit card but they thought it was a scam

Never

Stability isn't a bad thing ,if it shoots up to $700 you're going to wish you bought more when it was lower ,also don't buy it with the expectation that your going to consistently make money ,keep buying and holding long term.

Will bitcoin go up or down when the market crashes next week?

Market won't crash retard
Enjoy being a #bagholdr4life

I don't own any coins.
I just want to know if it's going to be good to buy before next week's crash.

What in earth makes you think that the markets are going to crash next week?

Intuition.

nah, steady growth is better, Bitcoin has actually been less volatile than gold lately. Bad for traders but good for investors if we want mainstream adoption longterm.

this user gets it volatility keeps bitcoin from it's potential. widespread adaptation can only be possible if the price stabilizes preferably more than fiat.

cute cat. also as much as I love the volatility I agree

Can anyone help me out by sending me some BTC? I need to buy a new laptop because mine shit the bed.

13YtCY9LorPmHD4Zhs8TrFe1HPjPmLdrdc

>I need
living is needing
get a job faggot or suck dicks

I posted it 4 times, lol