/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Tharja a best

Cutest family

Azura a shit

How would you have made Shitzura a decent character?

My cute wife is /feg/'s worst nightmare!

Azura is shit

Vitctory~, Painted on abs, and sister tomboy are the best girls in fates

Lilith doesn't act like a tomboy.

So the game is getting good reviews according to what's on /v/.

Nice I guess

Why the hell do people keep referring to characters with these shitty meme nicknames that dont mean anything?

Why the hell am I expected to know who these fuckers are, fuck you? How would you like if I called Odin "Sloppy Sam"?

Literally the shittiest waifu in FE.

anti-#FEfags btfo :^)

THREAD THAT IS ON TIME HERE

>trio of shit waifus
>retarded personality, shit personality, no personality
>best girls

Post the bestest

All flora threads turn out to be shit. It is literally a curse.

Just wait and see, /feg/.
700 posts from now you will tell me I am right.

Maybe you should play the games, after that you might be able to deduce what they are

Woah, look at those stinky Morgan feets.

I'd actually like that a lot. Petiton to call Odin Sloppy Sam when?

Fuck off retard why would you go and make another thread?

Thats why we have
Instead

Report and ignore early flora threads

Nice meme

Odin's got a sloppy sam if you know what I mean desu

Now I am starting to see what Lunatic adds from hard.
This shining bow Archer wasn't there before and there certainly was no Enfeeble Shrine maiden.
There is even a quick draw Myrmidon.

>trio of shit waifus

It's quintet.

I wonder what happened to that cutest Mamui family poster, maybe he finally killed himself.

Because 1: every flora thread becomes shit
2: you eport and ignore early threads
3: I didnt even make it

Nice meme, waterfag

Why do you think Camilla is shit again?

Heheheh.... *croaks loud and obnoxiously* guess that just goes to show the Fates #waifufagstandards, huh?

Felicia is the cutest! I love spending time with my pretty wife! I`ll never let anything hurt her or make her sad! Every second spent with her is perfect! I want to stroke her soft hair and give her little kisses on her cheek! We`ll have each other forever and always! I love Felicia!

no one actually thinks this

NBR

I wonder why a husbando version of stuff like this doesn't exist?

And no, don't bother running out to pull one out of your ass now that I've mentioned it; it's not going to catch on and you know it.

Since everybody thinks the plot of Fates is shit, how about we spitball more ideas and actually bring them together to create a plot that isn't retarded? It doesn't need to be amazing, just better than Awakening (might be a good starting point?)
Common ideas are:
>remove Valla
>Garon is no longer slimetime but a fair, harsh ruler
>Hoshido isn't all sunshine and daisies
>Corrin isn't a whiny brat for not siding with Hoshido
>diversification of character development
These are pretty basic, but maybe we could get something more definitive.

Find a flaw

Why would you assume this?

DAKI WHERE

t. hinokafag falseflagger

She doesn't love me.

Because her fanbase makes incredibly obnoxious headcanons that drastically spin the plot in their favor and force it as actually-canon-between-the-lines nonsense.

At least other waifufags who headcanon have the humanity to readily admit that their fanfiction IS fanfiction, and most of it is just "lol my waifu is lewd" and not actually fanfiction that tries to mess with the established narrative.

I'm honestly surprised that I find Camilla the least attractive of the Fates titty monsters.

-Shit supports
-Neckbeard waifubait
-Awful yandere personality
-No ass

>inb4 Hinokafag

She's shit too, for other reasons.

She has autism, and her hair is messy as fuck. Also her stats

All waifus and husbandos are great, please stop fighting.

Literally just a watered-down Cordelia, has no business being in Fates along with the other """reincarnations"""

Also a shit unit

Laslow loves Pieri!

>Because her fanbase makes incredibly obnoxious headcanons that drastically spin the plot in their favor and force it as actually-canon-between-the-lines nonsense.

Florafags are most certainly guilty of this too, funny how it's never brought up though.

Oops, forgot to post my picture

>remove Valla
no

Florafags are accused of this all the time, who are you trying to fool?

Why do you think hinoka is shit again?
Two can play that game you cunt

NO!

She's simply kanpeki.

Remember to cherish your dear family!

Hinoka's got a big butt.

That already puts her over Camilla, whose stinky tits will one day fall saggy.

Yes

>those faces

You now have enough time to grow closer to and get attached to both the Hoshidans and the Nohrians in the beginning. Make it so that both nations have just reasons for war and that siding with either one isn't necessarily good or evil. Sumeragi and Garon are still alive and are tough but stern rulers of their nations. Arete's still alive and same with Mikoto, serving their kings. And finally, give more choice. Get the choice to side with Iago and Hans and burn Hoshido to the ground, and then fight possessed Takumi whose hatred is now burning more intensely since you've been murdering his family and his people. Get the choice to side with... I don't know, insert extremist Hoshidans (Kumagera or whatever) to wipe out all the Nohrians, then fight slime Garon who prays to Anankos to give him strength or whatever. And should you side against those extremists, you enter a full on royal family showdown for Endgame where you fight the entire royal family (king, queen, princes and princesses and their retainers).

I'd be fine with Valla because we still need some reason for the two nations to band together against a common enemy. It just needs to be far less retarded.

Florafags really only have what's between the lines. Plus a lot of other communities seemed to have readily accepted their "headcanon."

What are the best written husbandos, o great smug Femui?

She can turn into a helicopter, so she's cool in my books.

YES!

Sorry if it hurts your widdle feewings, but there are many girls in Fates that are objectively shit, and we're going to be pointing those out whether you like it or not. I suggest you fuck off if you have a problem with that.

Inherited voice! Inherited voice!!

Treasure buddies!

Damn.... now that's pretty euphoric, my guy.

What do Camilla's stinky tits stink like?

Post best boy Roy

>comes in a shitty class
>need a heart seal to make her truly useful
>outclassed by Oboro
>most people like her just because of the weapon the joins with

I still love her desu.

Why not? Valla is fucking terrible and it makes a lot of things more retarded than they need to be.
>bubbles curse
>slimetime Garon
>must make Kamui suffer!
>Azura
>mind-control in general
>Kamui having an irrelevant dragon heritage
But how do we make Valla less retarded? An invisible country is so damn stupid. And by that I mean the curse that prevents it from being found out.

Excuse me, but our headcanons are within the realm of reality at the very least.

It's printed and awaiting shipping right now, i`ll have it soon!

Is the overly cute Corn/Water artist a lass?

why is it censored?

>at least other waifufags

ha

I bet Hinoka is really insecure around Camilla and cries every night if you chose conquest

>your favorite shitfu from Fates got called out for being shit
>better resort to le fedora maymay!

Simply ebin my boy. Well done.

Summertime doggo.

What is he holding, and why is it censored?
What material are you getting?

Hinoka kinda looks like a shonen manga protagonist

There could be a way to actually reveal the invisible soldiers if even momentarily so that people will see Corrin's not insane.

Get rid of the fucking curse. Talking about an invisible army is more than enough for people to think "What is wrong with you" and be in disbelief.

So talking about canon stuff, Severa must be around 18 years old in awakening and she arrived in fates when Corrin was a little kid probably 10 or 12 years ago. Severa should be around 30 by now in fates right?

Is Camilla/Silas the only good romantic support for Camilla? The rest that I've read so far (Niles, Ryoma, Corrin, Keaton) have been total shit. Takumi's was decent I guess.

Did you love your little Kanabean today, /feg/?

Valla actually has the trappings of being a very interesting parallel to the current situation. It was founded at a time when dragons used humans to wage war against each other, with Valla being the third kingdom in the conflict that refused to choose either side and instead isolated itself from the conflict as its path to peace.

I love Pieri and so do you!

All of Camilla's supports are shit. Just pick the least shit one.

Try Laslow. There's no such thing as a bad Laslow support.

Kana is shit, so no. I don't even bother recruiting her.

A heart seal lets her outclass Oboro in Hoshido. Although things are kinda different in Revelation.

>Shitna

papa~!

Pump and dump Peri

are you implying asscheeks can't get flabby and saggy?

I'm just very leery of keeping Valla. Revelation is not a good a game, and getting rid of it, imo, would be best. I know people want their super happy funtime where everyone works together but not having it would've really impressed on you the consequences of who you side with.

Or you could have Kamui become his own conqueror and dominate both Hoshido and Nohr while still recruiting most of the units (bar some of the royals I guess).

>Beruka
>Charlotte