/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

It's not that hard to make a thread edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7305/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70799/?
youtube.com/watch?v=SLP9mbCuhJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

N'wah and lore living in harmony.

First for BLOATED CHESTBUBBLES

I like new threads. Fresh thread smell.

First for harmony and alimony!

ALTMER REPRESENT

>someone besides peri liking peri waifus
Yeah and I'm an astronaut.

It's a pain on a mobile browser

Post nudes on imgur pls.

Is there such a thing as vanilla armors fitting to the UNP bodies?

RIP?

>Are these both euphemisms for scat play?
I wouldn't say scat. But it was indeed a play on anal play.

Fuck. Me.

>UNPCM vanilla conversions never.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7305/?

If it's not Arurun it's dead and gone.

Pls don't leave again

Why do fair skin copies keep getting on the nexus frontpage?

I am using Ultimate combat with ASIS, OBIS, Ultimate Dragon and Combat Evolved, how should my load order look like?
Also, do I prioritize Ultimate combat or FNIS.esp?

You get clearance to wear that armor?

well good luck with your next space mission then mr. astronaut say hi to the moon for me

>If it's not Arurun it's dead and gone.
Well if I had to pick one to save from the ded roster I guess ruru is the one I would save anyway, rip in piss nameless wifs.

Post your load order

Sure do!

?

dear god this woman is THICC! moar? nudes pls?

>man hands

The one with the brown hair's face looks kind of weird here.

Tell me why everyone is looking, tesg. I'm confused...

Did you change your body type just to wear that armor?.. The skin textures don't look like they are being warped. What I am trying to say is "How"

Why the fuck is Inigo so good compared to the other HILARIOUS COMMENTARY followers?

Nah, sorry. Those two are OOC shots are all I got... Besides, this iteration is supposed to be a Champion of Kynareth, and not a common tavern slattern.

It just works. I downloaded the armor, put it on, boom, that's it. I'm using Demoniac textures, by the way.

Those disgusting tattoos, or body paint or whatever is why they're staring.

>bragging about your cannothave followers
this is some next level attention whoring

wow, how can you be this oblivious

You don't count. You just pretend to like them so you stay in your pedo buddy's good graces.

Weird.. When I put on CBBE armor my game crashes. Oh well.

That's not CBBE armor, dingus.

If she wasn't cannothave, you would've found something else to complain about you mongoloid.

How the fuck do I make a decent looking young male character who doesn't look like an ugly 40 year old shitface

It's cause that body is fucked up and doesn't look human. They probably think she's a shapeshifter or something.

They're both pedos

Dear god, what armour?

I'm not him or stalkeranon, but I don't like it either. Everything else he does is cool tho.

avoid scars and complexion
avoid beard
avoid strong jawline
avoid angular features

The only reason they are cannothave is cause of weirdos like you user.

I can't, i am off the pc and will not be on it for the next half a day. Can you just tell me how i should order only these combat mods for now?

who this? new ermalda?

I know, that's why they're buddies

>Create woman with somewhat masculine facial features.
>Call it a man.

Easy peasy.

Can't really, we need to see your load order. Depending on mods load orders are usually different. Just run LOOT and everything should be fine user.

I just took one neat-ish picture because I'm glad she was working properly. Sheesh, you guys get up in arms over the slightest of things. It's just a picture.

I tried that but the skin and face still looks like an old man's still and he just looks like that one old guy that tries to hang out with young people that parents tell their kids to stay away from

lmao I don't even want those waifus as followers and I certainly am not one of those degenerates wanting to go full sexlab on them

the count guy has been very obviously fishing for "FOLLOWER WHEN" replies in the last few days and he also spends all day reminding everyone about how he has eiries' waifu and no one else can have her

Does tesg ever use rare and obscure bodies anymore?

Top is from Nereid Pirate, rest is pieces from Steel Bikini.

Nobody.

From my experience, all stuck-up religious girls are actually repressed sluts. Just be honest with your feelings and spread your legs.

Let's pretend Ermalda never used that hairstyle.

No pubes.

Other people do have her dude.

>Implying /tesg/ aren't convinced they deserve everything handed to them on a silver-platter even though they did squat to deserve it.

use a texture that's soft and gay

But it'll have boobs

And woman voice

I just want to self insert as a young beautiful male who's not long past his prime

I need this

Well it's fine as long as you release Skjoldr eventually

>Want to get into waifu attention whoring/ making nice screenshots.
>Don't want to fuck with posers and facial expressions.
>Try and just play the game.
>The game doesn't seem fun anymore even though I've modded it to hell and back.

>Taking picture of a character is now fishing for replies

How fucking delusional is this thread, holy shit.

Who? Honey doesn't count

"Watch your words, cretin. Lest you incur the wrath of Kynareth."

oh i dunno the guy who made it probably

It's skyrim, if there isn't a mod that adds some kind of girly male custom race there are at least workarounds to get one I'm sure.

Name 5 people who have Ira or Skjoldr.

your game looks like shit and it has a ton of dead loli's all over it, go away sicko

Well now you're just being silly, user

Who doesn't even browse /tesg/, so it still doesn't count.

Did you read the Husbando-Fu guide on tesgeneral.com?

No.

He is a people so it counts.

oh, it's filled with retards, and it never gets better. just when you think you're use to it, something surprises the hell out of ya.

Okay, thanks for showing me you're just here to shitpost. Just get banned.

>Someone on /tesg/ is turned on by the though of having a house full of dead lolis to come back to after a day of adventuring.

Because you no wear clothes, duh

>muh cannothave this, cannothave that
Okay faggots give me one single reason why you are apparently entitled to have everyone else's waifus and stuff.

But I like Peri's waifus.

lol.

They never got out of the kindergarten mindset of "you have to share your toys with the class".

Because I shitpost them daily in hopes of getting attention, but I secretly like their characters because I'm at tsundere piece of shit.

Now fuck off retard and give me your character or I'll harass you via: Tumblr - Loverslab - Nexus - cash4gold

Just think, Ilx could have had a nice feminine wife, but she ended up with that hulk of "woman" all because you needed to make your friend feel good about himself.

Vinella is feminine, Ilx is the top. Just look at their stupid matching necklaces.

Time to chill and enjoy the day, broski.

Which ones?

>keyhole
>not feminine
Oh look, it's the "I'll say something blatantly incorrect" shitposting method

M8

I salute you.

I didn't know there was a guide, I'll definitely check that out now, thanks a lot.

Not him but I like the edgy one and the slutty one and the vampire qt and the demon one and the weeb demon one and old vinella.

Most of them. The only one I don't really "like" is his barbarian one. The others all have their charms. In all honesty I only have the one waifu (and one unnamed one) so I don't nearly as much range.

As with every creator too, Peri has his own style. If you don't like it, obviously you won't like his characters.

Having fun?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70799/?

youtube.com/watch?v=SLP9mbCuhJc

>Peri has his own style
Yeah, its called Failed Abortions.