/pdg/ - Payday: The Heist, Payday 2 and John Wick appreciation General

Dodge a shit edition

Previous thread: >Upcoming Payday 2 Tournaments:
overkillsoftware.com/payday2-tournament/

>Extremely In-Depth Guide on the Mechanics of PAYDAY 2 (think Frank found a new maintainer)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=267214370

>Skill/Weapon Stat Calculator:
pd2skills.com/

>Skilltree Guide (out of date):
i.imgur.com/nUXjB3J.png

>Perk Deck Guide (out of date):
i.imgur.com/E6x18Bt.png

>Stat Ranking and Breakpoints (slightly out of date):
i.imgur.com/TY14uav.png

>Weapon/Armor/Damage/Pickup Spreadsheets (not up to date):
pastebin.com/dSyuTzdt

>(NEW) Weapon Skin Checklist (totally up to date):
pastebin.com/jivyLi3A

>Big Oil Engine Calculators:
payday2skills.ru/bigoil.html
albertkung.com/bigoil/

>PAYDAY Wiki:
payday.wikia.com/wiki/PAYDAY_2

>Latest Updates Here:
steamcommunity.com/app/218620

>Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/itfeelslikesomethingsintheair

>Mods and Lua:
pastebin.com/E3m0uKKn

>Weapon skin previews
pd2stash.com/

>Daily Dose
youtube.com/watch?v=jHEkCM3fTrc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HT14Q3LTuM4
youtube.com/watch?v=6WcBFb-EvJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for saleshitters begging to stealth Four Stores normal

Just let it die...

So its basically agreed that biker heist is overpriced and shit, and the character pack is okay but should probably be a few dollars cheaper too?
Good, I'm glad we cleared that up.

What? Why normal? I thought the only reason anyone does 4stores is that easy ATM on OVK for first couple levels.

when will we get akimbo shotguns so i can be like my favorite hero from overwash, raeper

>he believes that a dlc that was released a few days ago should get a -75% reduction

Also Rust has the best pager lines
youtube.com/watch?v=HT14Q3LTuM4

YOU FUCKING SHITTERS

8th for kowaii mask

I haven't seen a safe since they updated them.

You crop a motherfucking attitude with me one more time, nigger, and you're all the way gone. Fuck you. I will kick you so hard in the asshole you will taste my shoelaces. I will find where you live, and I will feed you to my fucking dog, you god damned nigger. Don't you ever say shit like that to me again. You think you're hard? Do you think you're hard?! Motherfucker! You ain't shit, you ain't shit! I could fucking execute you where you stand right now, I can make a phone call and kill you, don't you ever fucking talk to me like that again, you motherfucker. You ain't in charge of shit nigger, you're a terrible fucking leader, you need to keep fucking mouth shut for the rest of your god damned life. Not unless somebody tells you to open it so that they can put their cock in your mouth you worthless motherfucker. Yeah that's not the way you handle it when we still have zipties motherfucker, so you can go ahead and die in fires is what you can do, you dumb motherfucker.

>He believes that a dlc that was released a few days ago should get a -75% reduction
>Implying that's what I said
>Being illiterate on a text-based website
At 8 bucks, its woefully overpriced considering how boring and shallow it is. Someone on the market for heist dlc would be better served getting Armored transport (5 new heists+3guns+) or HM (2 day heist+4 new guns+5 new melee) for value, both of which can be had for half what they're asking for the shitty biker heist.

o-ok sorry i was only kidding

Was the Wolfpack for PD2 being free a one-time thing for people who owned the PD1 version at the time, or does it apply retroactively?

>do le airport diving mission
>only 7 packets spawned
>get stuck
the fuck

Pretty sure it's retroactive.

Can confirm, turns out it is.

Anyone got time to do Sounds of Animals Fighting cheevo? Need a 4 man crew with hotline miami DLC masks.

sure are you in the chat?

Wow how fucking entitled are you? Overkill is suffering enough removing the microtransactions and pricing the DLCs so low, and you want them to be free? They're a business, they need to stay in business. No game developer has ever survived without releasing monthly paid DLC and large scale scams like the Hype Train or Black Market. I bet you're just a poorfag whose mad he can't afford the DLC.

Still doing it?

>he believes that a dlc that was released a few days ago shouldn't get a -75% reduction
Seeing how overpriced it is, it would a be a nice way to sell it. It would please their fans and give them the fucking money.

Bags thrown off the train in Biker Heist Day 2 have a respawn point.

WHY CAN'T WE GET ONE FOR RATS DAY 3 THEN?

All this memeing and bullshitting about how Rats Day 3 cash bags are "optional bonus loot" so "they shouldn't have a respawn" but the optional bonus loot of Biker Heist Day 2 gets a fucking respawn, not to mention basically every other heist with "bonus optional loot" has a fucking respawn point for the bags.

Hell, even Big Oil Day 2 respawns body bags that fall off the map. Where is the goddamn consistency?

None of it should have a respawn point except for crucial loot.

>Playing with a bad goy.
I'M TELLING TRASHLY AND THEN HE WON'T GIVE YOU CODES.

EU referendum heist when?

do you steal the muslims

>Needing Trashley for codes
She gave me some cool stuff before I purchased everything. She's nice.

it's just a reskinned Election Day, you have to find out which truck carries the "refugees"

>Find the wrong truck.
>Nothing happens.
>Find the right truck.
>It explodes and downs you.

does anyone else's computer get really hot from this game I wasn't even in game I was just sitting at the menu

Yeah but my computer's a piece of shit.

>kidnapping job
>guy trying to sneak in with refugees
>Day 1
>Beat up some guy for info on which smuggler/human trafficker's being used

>Day 2
>Find the right truck
>ALLAHU ACKBAR
>shoot our way out
>instead of YEAH WE DID IT, Bain says "Okay, I'm fucking pissed, these guys are going down."

>Day 3
>Fucking go to town on a terror cell
>As we're leaving Bain comments about how we are true American patriots
>"We might be criminals but we are AMERICAN criminals."

With three new tracks from Simon Viklund!
Day 1: Free Ride
Day 2: DEFCON 1
Day 3: Rob, Heist, and Shoot

anyone up for playing with a mediocre new player who uses dlc unlocker

Fund it.

>She

Hello heisters! New side jobs are out!

Today's Daily Side Jobs are:
- Bulldozer (any_25_tank_kills)
- Dentist Appointment! (dentist_4_jobs)

Keep those helmets flying! ;)

>join HM Pro DW lobby
>put down sentry
>nothing happens
>try a few more times
>still nothing
>put down secondary ammo bag
>it shows up exactly where I put it
>host has nothing but haxhud

Haxhud blocks sentry placement, what the fuck. Why do people still use that fucking joke of a hud mod?

Is the 50% damage bonus from combat engineer aced needed to kill certain enemies with trip mines or should I stick with basic?

>Bronco one shots tazers on DW with high value target

I fucking love this memeskill

So that's what is causing it, I thought it was just a bug left over from the update, annoying

overkill approved ;)

is gambler the most supportive deck

learn to aim at the heads you shittter
t. CS pro

No it's only to do more damage at longer ranges from the center of the blast

>mfw infamy 1 retards join for alesso and die instantly

>Look at this bug what shitty coding thanks Overkill!!!
Uninstall your mods
>fuck off shill! modders are infallible it's Overkills fault! if a mod doesn't work overkill needs to fix it!!!

a team with four grinders or ex presidents is probably much much more viable than a team with a couple of gamblers

Fuck off shill.

I'm really happy to see this again. Any more TRIBE pastas?
I'd be inclined to disagree, but I'm pretty sure that it's the unspoken word that poorfags are prohibited at /pdg/

>Breakpoints mattering for anything else than headshots

Go shill your shitty mod elsewhere, shill.

Ok thanks

>implying
I dont use haxhud

>DW
>Shitter level 43 armed with one sentry only.
>He doesn't put down the sentry once.

>tfw friend is a lvl 60 noob
>can't even do overkill with him since he's more retarded than a bot and gets downed all the time and I can't just let him be
it hurts
on the other hand just running around on H/VH is kinda relaxing since you don't even have to try

Can pocohud be installed with other mods? It comes with its own IPHLPAPI.dll

>my friend is also a noob
>I carry him until level 75
>Has to guide his ass on HM Day 2 maze
>He says I have nerves of steel
>When on the same server with Trashley she said she wanted a noob friend to hold hands with.
That made me laugh for some reason.

>Start a heist.
>Game closes.
Oh well. That was probably my mods. All none of them

>Disconnect from game
>CTD
>Inspire someone while a cloaker runs at me
>CTD
>Accidentally click credits
>CTD
>Breathe
>CTD
PD2 always had its occasional crash, but it seems like its happening more often since update100. Only mod I ever installed was a retex for the eagle heavy.

The disconnects have been pretty bad lately its frustrating

>Elephant whines that we've destroyed his relationship with the OVERKILL MC at the end of the biker heist.
>We already killed a bunch of them for him on Big Oil day 1.

>We already killed a bunch of them for him on Big Oil day 1.

He probably told them "Payday Clown Gang dindu nuffin" and they believed him because they didn't want to be called racists.

I would assume that because big oil was all sneaky sneaky, the elephant wasn't connected to it. He could just deny involvement. By the time of Biker heist, the PD gang are known associates of him and because its loud, he no longer has any deniability.

I mean, it's not like we left any witnesses on Day 1. all the bikers are dead.
Also, who gives a shit if we burned bridges with a fucking biker gang? It's not like we haven't burned down every gang we ran into except Vlad, and as near as I can tell, he has exactly 3 people who work for him aside from us.
Next we'll get shit for double crossing the Vipers or the Hondurans?

>Vipers
I fucking lol'd.

The PD2 negro gang is the cobras.
Don't kill yourself tho.

You'll cowards don't even cook meth

Are the splatters from bloody mess supposed to be so dark?

Can you unlock achievements without penalty in this?

I ask because I have the AK/CAR pack and don't really see a way I can grind most of these achievements out solo. I don't want all achievements, just the ones from this pack so I can actually access the stuff I bought from this shit DLC.

Yeah there's an achievement unlocker but I don't know anything about it.

SAM. You go offline from steam, activate the exe and tick the boxes for all the cheevos you want. Thats how I got the mask related ones from HM.

>WHY CAN'T WE GET ONE FOR RATS DAY 3 THEN?

Because that would make the short fuse achievement too easy

M308 a best

counter-strike is a mediocre game overvalued by nerds.

What the fuck does respawning the bags that pubs throw into the water have anything to do with the Short Fuse achievement?

>Coming from someone in /pdg/

B-b-but muh Esports! Muh serious skill-based competitive vidya!
On a serious note, Esports is the cringiest thing ever. Its like a case of the emperors new clothes, where nobody wants to be the guy to first point out that competing to see who is best at reflexively clicking a mouse is kind of gay.

>dying so soon
the last thread at least made it to 400 posts before being archived

The game peaked out today at over 26,000 online. So why is this thread so dead?

i just hate how it doesn't seem to be designed around fun but around a bunch of autists who play a game like it's a sport.

same applies to racing games getting competitive.

I don't have anything to say other than people pick Bohdi a shitload.

The worst thing for me is how seriously they take it and how hardcore they act. Some of the MMO ones (Dota and LoL) have fucking entry songs like they're the next john cena or mirko cro cop, apparently unaware that they're still an overweight balding Mexican nerd. Its just inscrutable.

at least it makes it amusing to play casually in something like faceit and have them get pissy for you playing a video game for fun.

Theres a shitload of people over 15th infamy wearing Hockey heat
I guess I'm not the only one who never bothered to get the "Complete 15 transport jobs while wearing it" achievement until now

Should I buy Syndey Pack, Alesso Heist, Chivalry Pack, Ninja Pack, Western Pack or BBQ pack?

I only want to buy one, maybe 2.

>i just hate how it doesn't seem to be designed around fun

Most real sports are like that.

The more fun something is the less difficult it probably is. And as far as spectating goes, no one wants to watch something that's easy.

That's why every major sport is incredibly difficult and why some sports, golf being one good example, only seem to be "fun" by virtue of it's difficulty.

>Should I buy Syndey Pack,
No.
>Alesso Heist,
Maybe.
>Chivalry Pack,
No.
>Ninja Pack,
No.
>Western Pack
Maybe.
>or BBQ pack?
Yes.

>That's why every major sport is incredibly difficult and why some sports, golf being one good example, only seem to be "fun" by virtue of it's difficulty.

They ought to figure out a way to make a sport out of Dwarf Fortress

>Alesso Heist,
>Maybe.
Why? Some new mannequin masks and a lame revolver? If anything he should get BBQ and western and be done with it.

>Why?
The heist itself isn't that bad and being able to just buy it whenever you want to do it is pretty cool.

And I did give it a "maybe", not a solid "yes"

>tfw the Valve developers hate the pickle heister and refused to add his mask on the bank map,
>youtube.com/watch?v=6WcBFb-EvJE

It's because they're racist racists who are racist.

>Overkill is suffering enough removing the microtransactions

Just because you won't need a drill to open future safes doesn't mean MT will be removed. If you want some skins, you'll have to buy it. Overkill only made this change because of Valve who fucked them up on the market system and proposed them a shittier version with a lot more restrictions and a lot more incomplete compared to a CS:GO or TF2 market (the new drop system will make it easier to make profits for the devs). That and also because the number of people buying drills kept getting lower, despite the market community still being ready to drop 100-300$ on a legendary skin.

I for one have been taking advantage of the packs of new shitters to work on getting my Hard skull.

i skipped the lower difficulties on so many maps.

>Drones in charge of reading sarcasm.

Buy BBQ pack for flamethrower and Sydney pack for perk deck.

Is Anarchist really worth it if I already have the Sokol Pack?

>join a four stores lobby,
>lvl 47 host decide to buy instead a Big bank normal contract,
>type "so stealth, it's the big bank" while putting a HBV and a plainsrider bow

Couldn't be any worse.

This is why you host your games friend.