/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Grand Wizard Wakka edition

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the North American Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

For non-NA users:
Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
iOS: pastebin.com/615r7LbY

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
Unchained χ: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-releasing-April-7th-6402
HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-Commemorative-600th-Issue-6090
Kingdom Hearts III: khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

khwiki.com

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last thread:

1% off... I think that's the best it's ever going to be

Reroll again. Come on do it pussy.

If I can get another Herc

More Riku medals when?

>Had a bunch of jewels saved up
>Also bought the weekly unlock deal this week.
>Have done the daily 3 pull 6 days in a row.
>No Alice, no Namine, no elites at all, no reverse medals.

I didn't all bad pulls, but the good ones were all just letting my put dots on good medals I already had (I did get two BC Rikus). But now I'm down to 3100 Jewels left, so I don't know if I should keep pulling dailies, or save for the next banner with premiums or guaranteed epics. What should I do, KHG?

Freaking Yen Sid is hard to drop

>Guilting medals you will never use

I dont understand.

I think story Roxas lvl 1 in 2.5 was one of the most fun fights I've had in video games. Little to no bs, just straight up tactics to win.

Also, I had every chess piece in the KH3 trailer figured out but now I can't remember who was who. And the file was on my old comp...

Why not?

Just deleted the game after I found it was pay to win.

save for guaranteed epics

>pay to win
there's nothing to "win," there's no competitive feature to this game. i've completed every story mission, keep up on the latest medals, and generally get to the teens or 20s in the coliseum without spending a cent
paying makes it easier, sure, but who cares? it's a 1 player game

I cant one turn hades without Alice and I cant get Alice without paying so I cannot really complete the mission making it pay to win.

But it's not though. You just have to be patient and do the daily events to upgrade. It's your fault if you pay a dime. You can actually mooch of whales by borrowing their medals.

Yes you can. Join a party and ask to share Alice. Also, there are events where you can get extra jewel for free to get epic deals.

Its literally just waiting and saving the FREE jewel they give you for playing the game

>just deleted the game when i found out it was p2w
>is far enough to know you need alice or namine to 1-turn hades
>only now complaining about strong medals being difficult to obtain in f2p
git gud, nobody cares that you're mad you can't 1-turn hades desu

Sharing Alice doesnt work because she is in the last slot of your deck. You need to activate her ability on the first slot to removed Hades buff and 1 shot him.

A shame that the best boss fight in KH is from a ten year old game. BBS secret bosses were awful and DDD was meh.

Yeah spamming surges wasn't fun. I did like the gimmick where you couldn't use cure against Vanitas' remnant though

All I can say is fuck Terra since he was awful for those bosses

You know you don't have to one-turn Hades to advance right, you just have to beat him which is easily doable even for a f2p. One-turning him is an optional objective that just gives you a few avatar coins.

And it's an optional objective that will still be there two months from now when you will have had more chances to get Alice or one of the other debuffer medals that they'll release in the future. It's also possible to eventually just get strong enough to one-turn him without a debuffer.

That's the problem with the command deck. There are some commands that are easy to get but extremely good. In BBS it was the surges and in 3D it was Balloon.

>Balloon
There was no use for other commands at all. I hope we get an actual water spell in 2.8 or 3

Hi /khg/.
What's the best quest to farm KH Yuffie?

Hey there, user!

You can't.

KH Yuffie is from jewel pulls only.

The only farmable offensive medals (not counting event medals) are:
Hayner, Pence, Olette
Yuna, Rikku, Paine
KH Sora ver A, Goofy ver A, Donald ver. A
Young Hercules, Stitch, Jiminy Cricket
Wakka, Tidus, Selphie

>Meow has a really cute and new portrait for his 5* level
>6* recycles the 1* portrait

This doesnt make any sense.

Why do you need to one turn Hades?

Meow wow has always terrified me.

'cause meow wow is gay

Hades has level 3 atk and level 3 defense buffs. Alice is the only medal in the entire game that can remove enemies buffs. If you have her you can debuff him in the first move and steamroll him in 1 turn. Otherwise it will take you 5-7 turns to take him down with luck.

I still haven't played DDD, so what's so special about meow wow? I understand there are multiple dream eaters in the game, kind of like pokemon. So is meow wow like the first one you get, or does he have some plot significance or what?

Is it a dog or a cat?

I don't have Alice and I took him down in three turns on my first try. No luck required, just a good Keyblade setup with status ailments and healing.

he's just some faggot ass cat who's fat
similar to the gay stuffed tiger in the phone game

the question was
>why do you NEED to one turn Hades

the OP was acting as though being unable to one turn Hades was somehow preventing him from progressing in the game

Healing is so OP in this game.

>Use friend shared Minnie
>Literally cant lose

sure unless you run out of Special then you're screwed.

Are there any medals in JP that increases gauge recovery? I was watching a video of the level 500 boss and the guy playing always had full gauge.

Meow Wow and Komory Bat are the first Dream Eaters for Sora and Riku respectively.

But Meow Wow is more iconic so he basically became the Shadow/Dusk/Flood of Dream Eaters.

Meow Wow is the only DE that Nomura personally designed, and it also has variants unlike most other Dream Eaters.
It even got a new variant for 2.8

there are skills in JP that increase the amount of gauge orbs you get from each hit/kill, yes

there are also medals in JP that cost 0 gauges to use

God damn when are we getting those?

I'm doing my "Millionaire Moogle" title proud.

How much space do you have?

>having enough space for 126 moogles
dude what the fuck

Which event mission is best to get 1 star DDD Riku? Also, any estimates on the drop rates of Riku in any of the event missions?

Advanced mission.

So just do the Advanced mission until he shows?

I pumped my storage space up to 220 in the first couple of weeks I started playing. Other players are constantly freaking out about working with limited medal slots, and it's useful for storing evolve medals or moogle farming, so it appears to have been worth it.

Yup. I played yesterday the whole day and only got 3.

both

should i keep doing daily deals or save my jew?

how much do you have right now?

Do you have good medals already?

Who would be worth selling/getting rid of to conserve space?

Paine, KH2 Cloud, KH Sora, Yuna, limit Sora, auron have investment into them i.e Cid/chip and dales. Boosting donald to get the def on another medal.

Also. I have Vivi/Kh1 aerith, white rabbit/kh2 aerith, DiZ/phill. Is it worth keeping both or just keep the generic power boost

Waiting for reasons to use my Cids. One prob on Herc but DDD Riku seems stronger.

Any open Vulpes parties?

Wait you can stack medals?

Once you have a certain number of Chip/Dale/Cids, hit evolve and you can stack.

So when you reroll it says that doing it won't lower your current, but then the roulette is anywhere from lowest to highest possibility. Does it actually not lower your current percentage?

It doesn't work for Chip/Dale does it? I had like 7 of each, but no evolve wasn't an option

>Aqua's motif is water
>mfw she's going to get Balloonza

dude what

Why was the first post deleted?

if you get a higher percentage, it overwrites
if you get a lower, nothing happens

That doesn't make any fucking sense

I think I'm going to side with Ursus in the movie, he was just trying to do the right thing.

Is there a way for me to get KH3D Sora even though I don't have paralyze

Yep, small chance to drop randomly.

You can get the medals from random drops. You can also ask your party if any of them have a medal with paralyze on it to share.

Borrow a Paralysis medal?

Advanced Water magic.

Do I just keep going to the same place for it one just one of the three?

I already did, they had sleep and poison but not paralysis

Balloons are filled with air.

Pretty sure it has a chance to drop on all three.

So far he's the most interesting to me in the movie. My own Foreteller seems to be doing the least so far.

>what are water balloons?

They don't float, sometimes bounce and burst with water. How do you not know this?

Do the Advanced mission and kill the Serenades. Their grey drop can be a 1 or 2 star Riku or Sora, and a 1 star Meow Wow.

You played DDD without using the broken command?

I haven't played DDD yet since I don't own a 3DS

what was foolish?

You're not really missing out of that makes you feel any better. But yeah the most optimal way to play is to spam Balloon. It's just that good.

That.

why was it foolish

>KH3 will release in Japan slightly earlier than a world wide release

Just kill me now senpai

who drew that

She's on tumblr, I forgot her name. She had a case of same face syndrome for a while there.

Because it let people know what was happening. Worse it will let PLAYER know.

I'm still betting on PLAYER being the 6th apprentice or related to them in some way.

Best Dream Eater friend.

>we're all betrayers

omfg we started the keyblade war :o

Well something makes Player special.

With Unknown confirmed to be MoM the 6th is totally unknown. Hell KHfags theory about Ephemera could turn out to be true

gay pony

hetero horse

Check out this chucklefuck with the not-best dream eater friend.

dumb negro fat cat

We should've gotten a Donald version.