Is Joseph the biggest cuck in history?

Is Joseph the biggest cuck in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ufUEx9vUyA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes. his wife's son didn't even carry on the family business, just went all libtard and got himself kilt

That's not your daddy

>my wife's son of god

Depends, if you were God and you decided to sacrifice your son in physical form to save the whole world, how would you do it?

Stork delivering the baby.

since it would be up to me whether or not they needed saving i would probably skip all that and just give them all a pardon and then fap onto switzerland again

Why just one son?
I'd impregnate all the young girls, not just one. Imagine millions of jesuss doing good deeds and proclaiming the Jew God in every kingdom.

That'd mean they all had to die, though.

Oh my god I laughed so hard at this.

Thanks OP

God apparently has no problem with people dying.

That would just be viewed as cuckoldry as well.
>did you hear about Odysseus? His wife said that a stork delivered that baby, and he actually believed her.

You idiot, instead of God cucking one man, it's now God cucking a whole generation of men. That's objectively worse.

Tbh he's the only cuck ever that could be proud of being a cuck. Raising literal God is infinitely more noble than raising some crackbaby halfbreed.

Pretty sweet deal for the God doing the cucking.

>being the father of God
I don't think that's what cucking means pham

>Is Joseph the biggest cuck in history?
>history

He is the biggest cuck in history as much as Hercules is the strongest man that ever lived.

No, he's definitely the most famous one though.

He's a dad, not The Father.

Relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=ufUEx9vUyA0

If God were like mortals, perhaps, but if you think that the point of God having an earthly son was for God's benefit then you're an idiot. The point was for God to give a sacrifice that humans could understand and empathise with.

The premise was specifically if I was god.
Also maybe spreading out the weight of the world sins on a million Jesuses would be spiritually diffuse, who knows how this works. Probably having homegrown local Jesuses would be a better sin absolving plan than genocidal missionaries.

>"No, I didn't sleep with Chadeus, it was someone up in the sky, now get back to work and bring in some money!"
>"O-okay"
Biggest cuck of "history" confirmed.

Well then, I for one am grateful that the Lord of hosts who created the world is far more benevolent than you.

>Chadeus

Yes. However, all of Man is expected to behave as Joseph and be cucked by God. All are equal, but under God.