na.op.gg/summoner/userName=zjr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

S P A N D E X
A S S

xth for reporting boosted players directly to riot

I can go that

dead game

>8 hour general
Well hey, it's better than that one 16 hour general we had fairly recently. Now that Overmeme has been out for a while, are things at lolg finally getting back up to speed?

>shaco in every other game

why is this guy so popular

why are there so many 1 trick ponies for this guy

6th for wew lad

Shyvana is best girl, maybe we can have a good thread this time

I can't tell if you posted a thumbnail or your crop is of that actual size.
Either way you're retarded.

I love Lissandra!

>tfw league died after Overwatch release

Well he's called the Blind Monk for a reason user.

Why is Kat so sexy??

>you're

>tfw overwatch dies after release

>Think about playing league all day at work.
>Finally get home.
>Too scared to play thinking that my team or myself will shit the bed hard and have an awful lose streak and get demoted.

Hello darkness my old friend...

LoL is dead

>pretending
I won't do this dance again

out-fucking-played

She's not because she's noxian scum

>has 50+ million players
LEAGUE IS DED GUYS!!!111

IM FUCKING THRESH STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM ME

CLICK THE FUCK LANTERN YOU PIEE OF SHIT

CLICK IT CLICK IT CLICK IT CLICK IT CLICK IT

UFKGJERGJOEFOEFEOJFOSFJOHEHGORG

when did you start playing? I remember feeling the same nack sin season 3, now i just don't care

>people STILL don't understand Mordekaiser

JUST POKE HIM YOU STUPID FUCKS

HE'S GOD TIER AT ALL INS BUT HAS NO MEANS TO INITAITE OR FORCE THEM

IF YOU POKE HIM HE HAS NO SHIELD BECAUSE HE'S NOT HITTING YOU

SWAIN HOW DID YOU FEED FIVE KILLS TO MORDE TOP

shes MINE
back off!

don't cut yourself on that edge kid
now try naming some WC3 mobas if you're so well-versed in "the many layers of intricacies that make a MOBA a MOBA."

I played in mostly normals in season 4.
Tried and got placed in Silver season 5.
This current season has been and unending hell as of now.

Stop posting Garen.

Finally that shit is getting deleted, glad janny caught up with the rules and knows what avatarfagging is

How can Katarina be best girl
When Lissandra is superior in every way?

what did he say that was edgy

Have you played top this season? I don't know what it is but all these faggots want to do is fight and they have literally no fucking clue what to do in a lane where they aren't getting free all-ins.

I don't know what it is but something happened to top laners in the last 8 or so months and they've become absolute retards

She reminds me of my ex.

She was one of her mains too ;_;7

>creeps and farming is an "outdated" or "poor" mechanic
If anyone still thinks this, chances are you're a bronze shitter who can't last hit properly and/or have ADHD and is better off playing Call of Duty to sate your need for instant gratification. Or just too dumb to comprehend the many layers of intricacies that make a MOBA a MOBA.

Some idiot decided top isn't allowed to have ganks and is ZA LANDO OBU ONOROBU DURUS ANDO SAMURAI so now tops constantly all in and fight, pretending it's fucking mid.

>janny caught up with the rules
No, people have been actually using the report function. Had this board any standards it wouldn't be treated as a chat room.

so... where is the edge?

That picture is fake, Katarina only wears thongs.

>Lissandra
who?

did you just play vs another /lolg/ person/nonamer around low silver/high bronze?

>i use buzzwords that i don't know the meaning of

60 billion dollar company ladies and gentlemen

I don't know. All I know is some retard Swain fed Mordekaiser 5 kills in 15 minutes, and bot lane fed Trist.

Like, YOU ATE EVERY E AND GOT HIT BY THE FULL DURATION OF HIS W. WHAT ARE YOU DOING.

Trundle is for making the tanks squishy, dueling and hardcore gay sex

Well the janny should know its avataring, im seeing it across multiple generals and nobody does anything

i want to think i helped the winning team by giving them a pep talk and boosting their confidence :^)

>nobody does anything
Because you and others do not report it.

I like how Pepe casually drops by.

>late game annie gets a 40 % dmg reduction for 3 seconds on top of all the health that half the ap items give

defend this

What's wrong with that?

you can flash her combo and then she has nothing.

Who says im not?

>tfw you're that Morde

Buddy what were you doing? Hecarim was pretty dumb too, almost died under your turret.
>initiates with ult
>runs away again because I'm too tanky

No one now.

Admittedly, flashing Tibbers relies on the rest of your team also flashing Tibbers. Alternatively it relies on Annie being retarded and trying to risk missing a Tibbers on one person instead of just Q-ing them.

Can someone get a bronze /lolg/ match going?

>there are subtleties to dealing with a champion
oh shit we better cry to Riot until they make the game easier.

I can use skype/curse/discord if you want. Preferably around my elo (silver/bronze/unranked) Also NO ragers/toxic people Add: Ulquiorra Da 4th or leave your IGN in the comments

sent ;)

Why not just ask for an /lolg/ vs /log/ Honor Nemesis Draft match?

i prefer nami x kindred

It's better to let ez cancer champs sit at 53 % ~ win rate until some pro expose them in lcs :^)

>lategame yorick has 20% damage reduction for up to 20 seconds
>on top of all the resistances he builds

defend this

Currently stuck in the Bronze 4-Bronze 3 area. Really wanna get at least to Silver. Jungle/ADC main. Add me: zjr
na.op.gg/summoner/userName=zjr

>TFW no Raka cosplayer to sit on my face after a hard victory

Top isnt usually a gank target, that doesn't mean you all in constantly

And Darius shits on yasuo. Course both champs are played by people with brain damage so you never know.

All I know is these people have 2 modes: either they're chasing you past your ranged creeps with no regard for their own saftey, or they're cowering at tower visibly anxious that you're zoning them.

They straight up have no fucking idea what to do in a neutral lane, or what matchups they can zone early. They just go ham every game and don't understand why it works or fails.

Then usually when they start to lose they cry for ganks and one of three things happens

1. They get a successful gank but still don't actually know how to fucking play the game so they instantly all in the guy when he comes back and feed him again
2. Their retard is contagious and the enemy gets a 1v2 double. Usually this happens at least 4 times before they start to realize it's a bad idea
3. Their jungler isn't retarded and knows that ganking the Darius who is 3 levels above his opponent isn't going to work. Then they usually feed a bit before abandoning their lane and desperately trying to make plays with level 7 and a ruby crystal

The last time I had a top lane matchup where we were both more concerned with pressure and setting up ganks was weeks ago. Usually the other faggot forces me to kill him 7 or 8 times before I can actually do top lane things without having to defend myself constantly.

Why are you posting this garbage from plebbit?

that's a shitty comparison, because yorick is ass outside of laning phase.

>Yorick was meant to be all about manipulating minions
>can't even control them directly
>Mordekaiser has a controllable minion and has far more control over it than any of Yorick's
>Azir has the most sophisticated minion control in the game AND a gravelord skin

Are Yorick and Morde's reworks going to bring them up to speed as pet controlling champs?

>maokai has a 20% reduction aura that his team mates can use including a targeted root

defend this

>fizz gutted
>zed gutted

IM PLAYING TF AND NOBODY CAN STOP MEEEE

Xth for I want to play Vlad.

>tfw no Soraka main gf to bully

>there will never be an overlord champion where you take control of your teams minions

like the title says i'm a trashy (sona) support and i'm looking for a few people to play with until i "git gud". No ragers, trolls, jackasses, people who take the game way to seriously, etc. Just looking to have fun and maybe learn a thing or two.

>LB left standing
>LB is mid's most well designed assassin and hasn't resorted to "build tank and shit damage regardless"
>LB awaiting buffs

FUGG :DDD

Could you guys take back the refugees that came over to Dota after the goofy shit you did with your mmr? They're fucking awful at it, they use voice chat non-stop (which is horrible, because they all sound like teenagers who don't brush their teeth), and they make smurfing a miserable experience.

Best girl.
Best breasts.
Best wife.

>winrate under 50%
>gutted
that's not how it works, all that tells you is whether or not the average mouthbreather can win a game without thinking.

Fucking Vladimir has a negative winrate right now and you only need to play him for two games to realize that he deserves massive nerfs.

>have dark star thresh
>barely miss a hook
>both enemy adc and supp start /all shit talking about how bad I am

they dont shit talk long after I rev up the hook city jam

>most sophisticated minion control in the game
>Azir
His "minions" are shit to control. They are stationary unless you expend mana and require input from the player before they attack. Annie is the only champion with a good and controllable minion.

If you have a lot of champs ill trade you a gold acc for that 1

why the fuck would we want them? leaving over something as petty as solo queue (which dota 2 also had to kill so i don't know why they picked dota 2 to transfer to) clearly shows that they're gutter trash even among league players.

>Fizz doesn't try anything levels 1-3
>Lee comes to gank me
>Nida is here so we can 2v2
>Lee chases Nida for some reason and I 3 shot him with Q
>Also manage to kill Fizz
>At lvl 6 bot has a 3v3 going on with them all low
>Press R and get a triple. Fizz kills me after I ult but I've got an 8 min rod of ages
>Enemy open mid

I don't really think being down 5 kills is enough of a reason to open mid. Also being on 99 lp fucking sucks.

Best nerfs

No we don't want them either you faggot
this general is the best it's been in a year this last month
they're your problem now, just like all the bronze shitters who can't admit any flaws are /owg/'s problem now

>Whenever my ADC buddy and I played anything/Thresh it was basically a non stop kill lane
>Dont play support for a while
>DS Thresh
>Drop bloodmoon, play support again
>Trash lanes again

Thresh is fucking great

I want to put Lulu on a rotisserie and corn on my grill and make rotisserie Lulu served with some corn

Lorewise, what's the shadow isles hierarchy?

Elise is a queen, but she's only a queen of spiders.
Yorick is just some shmuck and isn't even evil.
Thresh has a job to do and he's good at it.
Kallista is edgy AF and obsessed with hunting betrayers.
Karthus sorta seems like the man in charge, since he's so ancient and Pentakill's front man.
Mordekaiser is an undead king/knight and literally created the shadow isles.

Is Morde the defacto leader of the faction? Are they constantly warring among themselves?

>tfw no cosplay sex

Does anyone know any champ one liners in the same vain as "Can't Stump the Trump" and "Cant bruise the Cruz"? The only ones I've come up with are:

Can't Twinge the Singed
cant bash the Yas
cant shiv the siv
cant scrape the cait
cant scratch the Kat

help plz, nothing rhymes with Blitzcrank and Azir

I lane as Jax with my friends Thresh sometimes

Their anus is never ready

>Numbers haven't been released since around season 3 and even then they provided no source.

Alright senpai

can't bench the kench

Hey /lolg/. I've started compiling Cassfag/canastus/snaketits whining on the /lolg/ EU chat. Will put all his rantings in a word document from now on and will eventually publish a paper on autism using it.
Here's some:

[22:46] Snaketits: just had the worst imaginable team ever
[22:46] Snaketits: they lost EVERY SINGLE OBJECTIVE
[22:46] Snaketits: in a 44 min game
[22:46] Snaketits: enemy got 5 drakes and 2 barons
[22:46] Snaketits: complete waste of my time
[22:46] Snaketits: "dw we got good lategame"
[22:46] Snaketits: >proceed to feed like fucktards
[22:47] Snaketits: 20k gold difference
[22:47] Snaketits: please kys
[22:47] Snaketits: these people need to be euthanized
[22:47] Snaketits: the matchmaking is the worst it has ever been
[22:55] Snaketits: this game is a colossal waste of my time and will never get any better
[22:55] Snaketits left the room.

>get matched against t2g smurf
>he carries
>t-thanks

Maokai's teammates need to be inside the area at the time damage is dealt to them. He was balanced before, keystones and buffs brought him up as a jack of all trades champion.