Bestiality in Ancient Rome

>"Beasts were specially trained to copulate with women: if the girls or women were unwilling then the animal would attempt rape. A surprising range of creatures was used for such purposes - bulls, giraffes, leopards, cheetahs, wild boar, zebras, stallions, jackasses, huge dogs, apes, etc. The beasts were taught how to copulate with a human being [whether male or female] either via the vagina or via the anus." Representations of scenes from the sexual lives of the gods, such as Pasipha� and the Bull, were highly popular, often causing extreme suffering, injury or death. On occasion, the more ferocious beasts were permitted to kill and (if desired) devour their victims afterwards.[8] Chimpanzees and mandrills, both in fact ferocious and very powerful species of primate: "made drunk by wine and inflamed by the odor of females of their kind, were loosed upon girls whose genitals had been drenched with the urine of female chimps and mandrills." The victims were often virgins and not infrequently young children. One spectacle is said to have included "a hundred tiny blonde girls being raped simultaneously by a horde of baboons."

MUH DICK

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfarchive.info/pdf/L/La/Lanz_Adolf-Joseph_-_Theozoology.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Man, all I wanted to do was be a medieval peasant in Scandinavia and cuddle with a cute redhead, our three children and a bunch of pets, on a straw bed, in a tiny shack.

And here you had to make it all weird.

Truly the apex of western culture.

>One spectacle is said to have included "a hundred tiny blonde girls being raped simultaneously by a horde of baboons."

Citation because I remember someone posting this before, and someone else claiming it was fake.

Is this from Between the World and Me?

Tangentially related (I recommend it):

pdfarchive.info/pdf/L/La/Lanz_Adolf-Joseph_-_Theozoology.pdf

Can you imagine how incensed sjws, numales, and feminists would be if they saw something like this happen today?

Did you stumble in here from /pol/? Fuck off kid.

Citation needed

>Can you imagine how incensed [any non-psychopathic person with a minimum of empathy and concern] would be if they saw something like this happen today?

FTFY

Is this like those Babylonian honey diarrhea tortures?

That seems like something REI would write.

There is nothing wrong with bestiality as long as both parties consent to it, only conservashits get mad about something like this

>see pic

It is attributed to a certain "Masters" and appeared several years ago. No historical contemporary sources have ever been cited to support OPs quotation.

i.e. It's BS

As long as brown people were doing it they'd probably give it a pass

bored poor people have a huge capacity for cruelty, especially in large groups

1. poorness has nothing to do with it.

2. What does have to do with my reply, or the post to which I replied?

Poor people are very evil. They cant understand ethics or morality, at all.

Master morality.

This

Just look at the French Revolution

Fuck off, idiot.

>Just look at the French Revolution

???

You sure showed him!

>d sjws, numales, and feminists
those people love sex more than anything, especially submissive sex, especially numales

Poor people kill themselves over football matches, drugs, women with gorilla faces, welfare and gang 'territories'.

Rich people would too if they didn't have the money and power to make poor people kill each other for them.

Yea citation needed there buddy , thats over the top even for romans

Like what, forcing European women to copulate with apes? That's just the modern EU.

Ouch

Rome had it's time and it was good that it went.

How the fuck do you get fucked by a giraffe though? Are you tied to a platform measured to their leg height?

Nice there

Chrrstianity truely saved Europe back then holy fuck what a bunch of sickos.

>there is nothing wrong with bestiality

low-tier bait

Honestly, apes and monkeys have very small dicks so getting fucked by one actually wouldn't be that bad. Getting mauled and ripped to shreds while they do it however would be unfortunate

false satan

we are all animals and bestiality is nature's world. Bestiality as interspecies sex is found all over the world.

Reminder that single women who own dogs love to get the dog to lick their pussies in spreading peanut butter on their ass and pussy

Beastfags that actually want to fuck animals are nuts thats need to be thrown in mental clinics.

He said while drinking a glass of milk to his big steak.

>Ywn get raped by a giraffe

>not acknowledging the fact that evolution is proven therefore that we are all animals in the spectrum of beasts

if you cannot stand science and rationality, go back to your fucking church fucking retard.

I dont remember them starting "muh honor" based wars unlike their earlier nobles.

>b-but Christianity ruined Rome guize
Friendly reminder atheists are literally people who would watch children get raped by animals.

stupid people dont always deserve a counter argument

>comparing animal exploitation to fucking one

>being this degenerate

> One spectacle is said to have included "a hundred tiny blonde girls being raped simultaneously by a horde of baboons."
Funny how things never change

user its not human so you shouldnt fuck it, I am atheist btw.

>Rome was atheist
???

>things that never happened

popular history is cancer

Pretty much. Religion just became memes and tradition by the time of late Republic.

Sounds like Cologne on new years eve

I need books/articles about Europy in X and XI century, especially Poland, but whole Europe preferably

>incensed
They would probably argue for the rights to do this user

>falling for the alt right meme

Spooks and nonsense.

I bet the Roman edgelords posed with oversized gladius. But wait, isn't that what a spatha basically is? An oversized gladius?

>face an argument
>''its le spook hahahahah morality what's that a fucking spook lelelell''
Stirnerfags are the philosophical equivalent of shitposters

>The victims were often virgins and not infrequently young children. One spectacle is said to have included "a hundred tiny blonde girls being raped simultaneously by a horde of baboons."

kek, Germanics btfo

Only western EU.

how much do you get from donating sperm?

>This entire thread

Eh?

>people will believe anything

Despiser of the body, please. Morals are bullshit.

>tfw you'll never be a championed mandrill of some provincial governor to be set loose upon qt germanic lolis

Just paint yourself brown, claim you're Syrian and move to Germany. It's the same thing

I thought your joke was funny

>tfw you will never watch at the Colosseum how a fucking barbarian girl dies shitting her intestines through her vagina after a giraffe penetrates her Germanic insides its 20 inches cock, tearing her mesenterium apart.

Would it be much to ask for source?

>No source

Sade used to claim a lot of bullshit and he even had some citations to support it.

>One spectacle is said to have included "a hundred tiny blonde girls being raped simultaneously by a horde of baboons."
i fucking love the romans

Refusing bestiality is like refusing to eat meat. THere is nothing more natural than doing both.

But user, bestiality is how you get stuff like AIDS and other STD's that people shouldn't have.

This is so fucked up.

But i dont know. This seems a bit over the top.
I am not conviced that this ever happend.

Anything you do is a potential way to contract or transmit a disease. If you want to stop epidemics you can start by banning airplanes and ships.

nice opinion, where is your tumblr ?

Holy fuck
>ywn see hundred blonde, virgin femlets getting raped by baboons
>ywn be one of the baboons in the act

>there are Roman women who are fucked by baboons

How can people read this and still think Christianity wasn't good for Rome!?

how can people read this and not realize it's fake?

And you wouldn't be?
I think you need to see a therapist, user.

>"Roman society relied heavily on the use of lasers to ...........

can't be arsed to finish this, but you get the point. Anyone can post bullshit like this and make it sound like it came from a reliable source, but that doesn't mean it did.

Obviously if you are prepared to accept that a flying Palestinian carpenter is the creator of the Universe.

Once you've accepted that pretty much any claim is completely reasonable.

*tips fedora*

I have to ask...what does this involve?

Name one animal that has sex with another species

I kinda want to argue against you but I am afraid I will contribute to a general decay of morality.

Dolphins

I witnessed a rabbit of my friend humping his cat so there's that

>a hundred tiny blonde girls being raped simultaneously by a horde of baboons

lol Germans

WITNESSED

So it's been hard coded into their DNA since the romans?

probably before then too

>mfw

>Roman """""""""""""""civilization"""""""""""""""

yeah this happens all the time
when animals want sex, they fuck anything, like human women do.

This raises doubts because now it none with nonthingness.

>Dogs frequently hump cats, and just about anything, including humans.
>Cats will try to hump dogs and rabbits.
>Rabbits hump everything, like dogs.
>Lions will sometimes try to fuck cheetahs, before getting bored and eating them.
>Monkeys will hump random animals around them.
>Mules are a thing faggot

2016:
-it is totally ok for women to be fucked by plastic cocks, representing human or non human penis, bought on amazon

-it is totally wrong for women to be fucked by dogs

Nice dubs. Nice strawman.