Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3emdZyw41vc
youtu.be/wrNki4lBBIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

skullgirls is kusoge

squigly is cute

anyone want to play skullgirls

Tekken 7 please cum soon all over me.

Reminder that someone actually thought this was acceptable and that people would pay for it

Delete this shit OP

im way too high to be tripping like this

way too young to be living like this

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

I play Sutorito Fitu Fivu.

SOON

don't sexualize the king of iron fist tournament.

Someone plays me in something holy shit

Official /fgg/ pairings
Karin x Birdie
Rashid x Cammy
Ingrid x Boxer
Makoto x Dee Jay
Sakura x Sean
Chun Li x Max
Ibuki x Dudley
Vanessa x Seth
Mai x Banderas
Athena x Heavy D
Kula x Lucky Glauber
Blue Mary x Duck King
Whip x K'
King x Mukai
Hinako x Nelson
Leona x Krizalid
Mature x Zero (Clone)
Vice x Zero (Original)
Moe x Richard
Miu x Silber
Hotaru x Butt
Tsubaki x Arakune

Another reminder that SF5 is shit.

Region, system and skilllevel?
There is gay and then there is just fucking flaming trans.

how do I unlock Roll in sfv

lmao
t.combofiend

why wouldnt vega have a zoro costume?

>anyone in the thread playing any game ever

Fucking fighting games man, how do they work?

Do you guys think characters from the award winning masterpiece Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE will appear in P5A?

U wot m8

youtube.com/watch?v=3emdZyw41vc

Do you agree?

pick the little gril

Revelator? More like Irrelevator lmao

The game is pretty good on itself. You just need to get the first pictures out of your head you imagined when you saw SMTxFE.

stop posting my italian stallion. that is my privilege alone.

what do you guys feel about mokujin/random moveset characters?

or just using "random select" seriously in general?

youtu.be/wrNki4lBBIw
On the scene

But one more time for the ville

And fuck all of that beef shit nigga let's make a mill

Hey officer man we don't want nobody getting killed

just open up that cell, let my brother out of jail I got money for the bail now well now if you asking will I tell nah hell nah, I ain't snitching cuh

I legit played Olcadan just because he was an owl-man

I love them but Mokujin is by far thew weakest in design for me.
Olcadan>Charade>Edgemaster>>>>>>>Mokujin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Female Mokujin

On a hitbox, should I be able to do a back charge while holding back and then tapping forward + P?

Why is it 17 minutes long

Yes with you inputting but technically no if the game is designed by a not retarded developer that put the game on pc.

I like it.

autism

it's cool. moku in particular makes weird stuff happen. like when he gets jack moveset, his arms aren't super long, but his legs are much longer than jack's, so kick moves become more useful. shit like that is fun to just fuck around with.

>mfw /v/ memers got btfo

yes and no
early hitboxes could let you do that and there was a lot of drama. games are usually programmed so it cancels directions out but it does happen in shitty games.
the later hitboxes won't let you do that at all though.

guys I've been playing SFV for 4 months now, and every single game is still some retard who doesn't know how to play and every game I always get 50+ counter hits
when am I going to start getting better players

So it's just a clunky nerf from playing on keyboard? Is there a way to change it?

when you stop playing casual/ranked and find decent people to lobby with

you aren't because most people who play fighting games are complete morons who don't really take any effort to beat.

Similar shit happens in soul calibur. I could swear nightmare on charade gets better combos and of course talim on charade is just whiffing moves way too hight that hit normally.

when you play a real game that's not custom made for retards and babies

except I stopped playing casual/ranked 2 months ago

Stop wasting your precious time on that garbage.

You buying it on Friday?

what's a real game than

uhh what do you want exactly?

SFV was a giant mistake. I dont even want to see how bad they're going to fuck juri up.

Anyone wanna play doa 5 on ps3 or xbone?

What is the hardest fighting game?

Melee. It is the hardest and has the highest skill ceiling

>street fighter """""""""""""""""""""feet"""""""""""""""""""""
Thank god the story mode will fix it.

do you have it on ps4

When playing Guile in SF5 for example to be able to hold back and just tap forward+p to sonic boom, and then he will go back to walking backwards, or if I want to shimmy back and forth instead of tapping left/right I can just hold left and tap right

my dick when i get a pewgf punish on -13.

I only have it on PS4
>Xbone
LMAO

L+R usually gets filtered as neutral

mfw I watched it

Not on keyboard which is what I'm used to, trying out a new hitbox and it seems awkward and I don't see why it would be an intentional design choice

what do you think they meant by this?

I'm in the vsav room
See me

> I don't see why it would be an intentional design choice
because in some games L+R = guard all

I have a personal rule not to play against French Muslims.

How the game reads it depends on the game. A lot of games read forward + back as neutral, others read it as one direction overriding the other.

What will happen to S. Kill and the Cannon brothers now that LoL is dying?

any King of Fighters, any Tekken, Virtua Fighter, 3rd Strike, SF2 ST, Alpha 2/3, MvC 1, Garou, Vampire Savior, Blazblue, Jojo's, Sam Sho 2, Killer Instinct, Smash Bros Melee, Melty Blood

anything else is hot trash tbqfh

But on keyboard for SF5 it sees it as most recent input (ie. one direction overriding the other) but on my Hitbox it is neutral. I just don't see why there is the inconsistency there.. I googled it and it's something about a SOCD Cleaner but I don't see the purpose of it

No. Everything but PS4. My PS4 is wireless anyway, so I wouldn't want to play it on it if I could help it.

Even if LoL is dying the process will take many years.

Just look at WoW. It started dying like 4 years ago but it still has 5 mill subs (down from like 12)

basically the history of street fighter is just 'borrowing ideas from Vampire'
that's why street fighter is so boring nowadays since they can't steal ideas anymore

The purpose of it is that some people wanted to ban hitboxes because in some games back + forward actually allowed to block both ways and it broke the games. I'm sure keyboard would be banned in those games if it was like that. obviously your controller being banned is not good for business so they added that countermeasure in case the game doesn't handle inputs well.

Not even a slightly different colour for the nails? Fucking lazy bums.

LoL will never die as long as China exists

Longer videos get more youtube bucks. That's why let's players are so successful.

is it like the family room ps4 or something

i thought uniel was suppose to release on steam

I'm trying.

more

What makes you say it is dying? Did something happen?

Even restarting fightcade doesn't work? You have the right rom? God is this shit annoying. Give me direct connection already.

It's not the end of summer yet

it is, arcsys just find it impossible to announce an actual release date for it

For SF5 it shouldn't really be a big deal though, even on a PS4 controller if I hold left on the dpad and tap right on the analog stick it wiggles instead of being neutral. (Obviously that's a retarded input but it's supported in-game.) Do you know if there's a way to disable it on the hitbox?

im gonna pay for it and use the gaudiest color because memes.

kek

Millia is not this thick

What was USFIV's average number?

Usually 30k

makign everything look like clay really looks weird.

I don't know for sure but I think it's made to be untouchable or people could just disable it and then who would check if it's disabled or not? If they let you choose it would be too easy to switch it on in games where it breaks them.

Anyone for Skullgirls? I have an open lobby up, all welcome, lobby name: Unnamed lobby.