/feg/ FEG General Fire Emblem

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>The last thread →

Tharja a best

Kanabean.

I love Sakura!

Cutest family

Fuck off.

Asking again in here since it's a new thread, anyone got any art/pics of the generic maid unit in Fates? She looks so fucking condescending, I love her

Cute waifus and engaging gameplay!

Which romantic supports for F!Kana in the Treehouse version end with marriage? I don't want my lil' girl to get cockblocked.

FUCK OFF!!!!

PS: Soleil has big boobies

Nice headcanon

Kiragi
Percy kinda counts

None of them end in marriage

I love Severa so much! I'd do anything for her happiness!

>Camilla!Solel
Ftfy

There is no F!Kana support where she gets outright straight-up rejected unlike M!Kana who has multiple of those. Most of F!Kana's are ambiguous maybe-they-will-maybe-they-wont ends.

The most explicitly romantic one (as in yes this is love) is Kiragi.

Anyone EU with a good Orochi or Niles? need them to cap some Paralogue bosses

>Marry Frederick
>Lucina's paralogue unlocks
??????????????

Her support with Siegbert is decent, but Kiragi is the best by far.

Treasure buddies!

You gotta marry your kid to a psycho nerd.

I like Hana

>Kiragi
I can go with this, he's way better than his asshole dad.

Severa terrifies me because I like her but I hate her too and we'd bitch at each other a ton.

Why is Kana so shit? I miss Morgan.

Is this a cuck shitposting thing?
It is isn't it?

Because Grandmaster is shit in Fates

Yep.

You can always go play Awakening again

>asshole dad
He's one of the best bros, bar Conquest. But then again, there you kinda have it coming to you.

>play Awakening again

I don't miss her that much.

Kana loves Kiragi~

So are you guys ever going to post rare Velours/Selkies? Or are you all going to post the same thing over and over again?

Why are mounted units so slow.

I played Awakening again a while ago after Fates, and it was worth it to me just to get my perfect family again

Getting triggered over them posting the same pictures will only get them to post them more.

I don't have too many selkie/velouria images to post

Why is /feg/ so slow all of a sudden? Still reeling from #FE being a success in spite of all your shitposting about it?

I keep all the rare dogs to myself.

I love Shiro!

We know, Siegbert.

We're too busy circlejerking again
No one wants to be a part of it

What innocent, cute, chaste, non-lewd things do Kana and Kiragi do together?

>tfw Kaze died

Post your fav Awakenings

gotta therapize him with an A rank next time

I can never tell if that's MaMorgan or MaMU.

Uh oh

Ice daughter

Did he just pass out mid-snack from a diabetic coma

Since he seemed so involved in the cutscenes of the chapter I thought of deploying him even if I use his brother more
We already had a B rank support, funnily enough I spent most time paired up with him during the map
It's sad but it's better than if I had benched him, I actually feel a little sad for him

Felicia is the cutest! Spending time with my lovely wife is the greatest thing in the world! I care about her more than anything! She could not possibly be more perfect! I love Felicia!

yes

Motherfucker could learn how to cook

Is it me or does Tharja fit perfectly as a mother for Morgan?

Holy hell, when will this day end?

Nah, I like it too

>Manakete!Morgan always wears Nowi's outfit.
>Even if mothered by Tiki or Nah.
I wanted to see Morgan in Tiki's outfit, she'd look great in it.

Hello Chieftain Raining Bison could I borrow your tomahawk?

"no"

love crumb

>Severa folder is 100% uncorrupted
>moved to flash drive without any problems
Thank the stars. I guess anything really is possible if you believe in twintails.

I'm just gonna point out that #FE is reviewed by 23 critics here currently with an average of 84 while the Shin megami's have 42 critics with an average of just under it.
All it will take is one bad review to topple your entire argument.

I love Pieri and so do you!

How many files do you even have regarding Severa?

>didn't get a Noire yukata scene
>didn't get a scene with Robin talking to his daughteru
Pretty salty desu
user don't start that nonsense her too
What if the game gets a bunch of higher than 84 reviews?

What happened?

What is your most favorite Severa pic? If you had to for some reason delete all but one which one would you keep?

Ah that's great, I guess that's reason enough for me not to upload my Sev folder (Which kinda derailed into a Sev/Cordelia/Caeldori folder)

364 separate pictures, and I hope to see it grow big & happy.

>Morgan is a cuckquean
Is she a descendant of Katarina?

Is there ANY FE who can take on Popeye?

>decide to go for the meme and pair Orochi and Saizo up after three playthroughts of avoiding that
>tfw Kagerou literally got cucked in the S support and both talk about it

W e w

>only 364
I thought she was supposed to be popular
Don't bring that fucking meme back user, I'll kill you

Mind uploading your favorites to imgur? I don't have many Severa pictures and I'm always looking for more waifu art (preferably solo and/or lewd/semi-lewd)

do you even know what cuck means

shut the fuck up I don't post Noire to talk to you

>tfw I'm gonna marry the daughteru of my Awakeing son
Why is Ophelia so goddamn sexy?

Someone pls help me

Severa is the shittiest waifu

>Rinkah with Energy Drops.webm

This one easily makes me the happiest when I look at it, it just brings up some happy family memories alongside haply Awakening memories. I plan to name a daughter after Severa some day.

Nobody cares faggot. This isn't your blog. Kill yourself and rid us of your shit taste.

Give me a minute to upload some, and I'll get back to you on that user. Gotta get past the sluggish comp speeds.

Fuck off faggot

Get a load of this mad faggot

I went out of my way to get that A-support because I'm anal about losing people... And I ended up benching him. I used him a lot in early Conquest... And then I benched him. I tried to baby him somewhat in Revelation... And I still ended up benching him. My new rule is if you don't have high growth in your attack stat, I'm not going to bother.

Who are the most untriggerable waifufags?

>Conquest lunatic
>rainbow sage chapter

I've figured out how to get through the Counter Archer room and the Lunge Ninja room, but trying to go into the center room gets me absolutely destroyed. If I send Effie through the stairs and wait on top of the stairs, she gets lunged by the paired samurai and proceeds to get raped by everything on the following turn, unable to escape and with no one able to help her because the samurai block the stairs.

If I make her step off the stairs, she gets lunged directly into the poison strike ninja, the diviner, and the life and death samurai and just gets killed faster.

What do

First you have to explain what untriggerable means

Cuck