>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/42155
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/46802
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/46806
mmdks.com/890j
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did they go backwards from Bloodborne and make Dark Souls 3 easier?

Don't follow the PvP scene, what's the Giant Zaphander/Havel turtle equivalent in 3?

best mainhand as a pyro-focused build? ideally not something super slow, but I want it to hit as hard as my glove does or it wouldn't be worth using

got dark estoc in offhand, will have witch's locks also when I get there

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/42155

There is nothing as popular yet

>60/60
what a waste.

Does anyone have a crescent moon sword that they wouldn't mind dropping for me? I'm going for a SL 60 build and don't want to have to kill aldrich.

I'm at lothric highwall, password dsg.

Which one? I know there are better ways to set stuff up in general, I just found it kinda interesting that the AR's came out identical here.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/46802
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/46806

How much more spell damage would the last 10 points of int add than SO would?

I think Big M was just tired of Bamco's shit and just wanted to be done with the series.

forgot to mention, str/dex is currently 18/18 thought I could be talked into 20/20 if the reasoning is good enough

there is no widespread meta build because nothing is that meta

onikiri and ubadachi are very popular due to their ridiculous hyper armor combo though

Colecovision or Intellevision?

flame spear is pretty good in general

Soldering Iron.
Get Eleonora

People complained about how hard early game BB was, which is why difficulty isn't ramped up until Dancer.

Same reason FUGS is dead.

Same reason tailcuts are dead.

Bitching and more bitching.

PC m88

>Same reason FUGS is dead.
People complained about the FUGS?

>posting the same brain-dead webm from dragonkin mausoleum
Just kill yourself

Alright, which class would be the best one to start a crossbow build? Knight for overall good stats or warrior because he's only 2 points away from being able to 1hand an arbalest and has more vig?

Does anyone have a Soul of Gwyn they could drop my SL50? I'm at the bonfire before O&S.

>tailcuts
Fuck, tailcuts actually created a good reason to summon for boss fights, Kamleet in particular.

Who cares

Dragonrider, Dragonslayer or Onislayer?

Base AR with scaling did insane damage but at the cost of being FUGS.

PS4 Jap only release happens and those retards whined about the damage while trying to HA trade it for 1k+ damage on the weaponart

Fugs was kill before the West even got it

Falchion or Carthus Curved Sword
Longsword or Lothric K***ht Sword

>trying this hard to minmax a gimmick build

Fucking japs

It's like I'm really back in the Chalice Dungeons!

Only caught a little bit of that but it looks like the moon horn wasn't that effective

i need a souls bf

Dragonslayer

What is the SL 'meta'?
What are the most fun builds to play as?
What is the name of your PC and what do they look like?

>Eleonora

Chaos or Dark infusion? Or should I just RAW it and apply buff to make of greatest damage output?

>What level should I play at?
>What build should I use?
>What fashion can I steal?
Fuck off

How much dex do you need before the sage ring stops being nessecary?

not that guy but you can't infuse eleonora

Who's the best NPC in Dark Souls 3 and what did you think about their questline?

>What is the SL 'meta'?

Speaking of this, what are some good levels to shoot for to do random invasions?

squidward's questline amounted to an awkward confrontation that felt straight out of a bad souls fanfic

>Eleonora
The only reason you should use that is if you are doing a Getter Robo Ryoma Cosplay

Greirat because he managed to make fucking Patches like him and dies for his friend doing what he loved which is more than most NPCs in souls can achieve.

I'll say it was dope as fuck for him to come into your world during that bossfight and have him not count toward the phantom-limit or HP/DMG scaling from extra phantoms.

Ludleth is my favorite NPC. But my favorite questline is Greirat's

Gotthard or 2kats? i like both movesets.

>What level should I play at?
I like connectivity. Is there something wrong with wanting to play with other people now?
>What build should I use?
I'd rather not dump points into stats for things I'll never use or won't have fun using.
>What fashion should I steal?
I'm just interested in other people's characters, asshole. If I just wanted to steal other people's 'fashion', I'd just ask what's the best attire to wear and I wouldn't have asked what the names of their characters' are.
>Fuck off
no u

probably hollow 2kat

Surprisingly i can't choose because there's a lot of awesome characters in this game.
Hell they made the coolest crestfallen in series for example who actually stops being a depressed ass, makes a pilgrimage then duels you for a right to be a dragon.

where the fc

>I'd rather not dump points into stats for things I'll never use or won't have fun using.
That's kinda up to you to decide, isn't it? Can't imagine what good it does asking someone else if you'll enjoy a certain build.

No, really.
Where the fuck is the FC

>makes a pilgrimage

Wait, what?

One more ask; anyone able to drop me a crescent moon sword? I don't want to kill Aldrich.

I'm on PC, at Tower on the wall.

Password DSG.

>make character named "Co-op With Me"
>invade as madman
>drop seed for the host
>run through the area killing stuff
JOLLY(forced) CO-OPERATION

He goes to Archdragon Peak to become a dragon dildo. That's why you see his signs at consumed king's garden and great belfry

>took 4 games for Patches to be a good guy
>took 4 games for Crestfallen to do somethig
>only somewhat different quest was Sirris's

I have many mixed feelings, also was kinda disappointed the player can't leave signs requesting help, that'd be so much fun to just go by a boss door and find people to help.

wrong image

Password case-sensitive?

Patches was always a good guy. He was just a little misunderstood. No hard feelings though, he always apologized. He just wanted to be friends but was socially awkward and didn't know how to ask.

>gold serpent ring in that area

For what purpose?

>Things that never happened
ok

>coolest crestfallen in series

I have to say that I really like the way the crestfallen warrior evolved through the series.

>DeS: Dies unceremoniously halfway through.
>DSI: Still dies, but the idea on why he hollowed and went to New Londo is something to think about.
>DSII: Even depressed, offered help via a covenant, and if you bring enough people back to Majula he begins to cheer up a bit.
>DSIII: Originally an Abyss Watcher, helps out as a summon, and challenges you to a duel.

Greirat is my favorite because I like his accent and his quest line is mildly interesting, but even then I don't think it's that great
None of the quest lines in 3 feel very extensive or deliberate, with the exception of Seigward and Sirris every quest line involves just meeting someone once or twice, and Seigward's ends with him making a gimmick boss even easier and Sirris' ends with her limply killing herself of camera

Holy shit. That's pretty cool. Too bad he didn't get to become a dragon.

Man serpent hatchet, the regeneration shield that I've NEVER gotten, large shards, titanite chunks.

not to mention that he challenges you as an abyss watcher and uses their weaponry and no shield, throwing it into a dumpster
awesome development
you can also lose to him and he will take the second stone

>the regeneration shield that I've NEVER gotten

dude there's one for free right in front of the ancient wyvern entrance, up on the archway

No idea - but if that was you just now then thanks a bunch!

Neat.
I would have thought it would be a ring swap back stab god but it's just bonking walls and being shit right now.
i feel like mmdks.com/890j would be a better build for it

Is the moonlight any good?

Depends, you planning on going Quality+Faith?

No a sorcery build

He just rollbs'd a poor nigga

The same asshole keeps summoning the guy and attacking him out of the spawn animation

Any of you (cute) niggers feel like dropping a favor+2 ring for a lazy ng shitter?

>can't kill Aldrich at sl60

You kidding me m80? I haven't passed sl60 on a single playthrough I've done yet.

For the most part, I kind of feel rather weakly towards 3's NPCs (collectively I think they're my least favorite set in the series). Some of the characters have some very unsatisfying ends (Eygon, Orbeck, Sirris, dieing for no real reason, and why would I bother with Irina as a firekeeper?).

Grierat's quest is still interesting, and so is Sirris, though I do wish she didn't just drop dead at the end.

That's why he's the best. There's a lot of development there, and it's great to think about when you look back on his predecessors.

Stop losing souls then.

>make build on separate account with CE to pvp
>get invalid data a week later
>now two weeks later no message and can still see red signs
is there some hackers only server or do softbans just not exist

the scrub whith the GS and arty GS?
He's lagging all over the place it's actually breaking the bots ai

PC btw

I'm trying to make a Bloody Crow cosplay in DS3, I know Yuria's Mask + Karla's robe, but I'm not sure what weapons to use.

I was going to try Bloodlust + Arbalest offhand, but is there anything better?

Some guy who was using magic weapon, I've been flipping back and fourth between here and there and I can't remember what the sword was.

>is there some hackers only server
Yep.

claymore.
There was also a giant child katana buffer who spammed estus too.

Sirris was very odd. Honestly reminded me of Albert in BB. The very final part o his questline has no fucking reason to be there.

I wouldn't really mind people chugging on the bot if they want to play around with it more, but halving the guys health at the start just defeats the point of summoning him.

Crystal Sage's Rapier or Moonlight Greatsword for my mage?

No nigga, I keep my sl and weapon upgrades low because I'm an invasionfag. If my characters can clear the game solo, your sl60 can beat Aldrich.

strongest greatsword in DaS3
however, the damage doesn't compare to leo ring hollowslayer / claymore r2s

invalid data doesnt change anything, it's a warning sign, you can still play with other people
if they continue to detect your hacked shit you will be banned
you have to delete your save data and restore to before your cheating if you want to be safe
deleting the character isn't enough
after a while they'll revert the warning

Bloodlust is pretty much the closest thing to the Chikage in DaSIII.

immolation tinder

>sirris
>his
You reminded me of my favorite headcanon that Sirris is a tranny which is why her family disowned her.

But user, he said he didn't WANT to kill, which is justifiable, that is a prime area to be invaded at.

That's basically my problem, there should have been more points where you meet up with, say, Eygon, and just shoot the shit with him for a bit or get him a ring or something, because as it is the only time you talk to him after you free Irina is once where he checks up on her, and then the only time you'll ever see him again is if you buy Irina a dark miracle. Not to mention, the fact that Irina becoming a fire keeper is actually useless because she get's no dialogue, doesn't unlock anything and it's literally impossible to kill the Fire Keeper so there's never a reason to go all the way to the fire keeper tomb
Like a lot of things in 3, it just feels half baked

oh, i just didn't play on the account for like 2 weeks and now there's no warning messages when i load it up anymore. is there a separate message after you've been actually banned or am i safe and playing with normal people?

>Why doesn't everyone play with the same arbitrary limitations I impose upon myself?
Nowhere did that guy say he can't kill Aldrich, he said he didn't want to. Likely for invasion purposes.