/dfog/ - Dungeon Fighter Online General [Lenny... Edition]

KDnF Updates:
dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054
youtube.com/watch?v=fLT_ave5lcQ

FSlayer 2nds live

Season 2 is live, patch notes here:
dfoneople.com/news/updates/221/Overview

Anton + 86 Cap live, patch notes here:
dfoneople.com/news/updates/329/Anton,-the-Flame-Eater/Overview

ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD (embed)
>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal
dfo-notice.blogspot.kr

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
ask in the thread

>Wiki
wiki.dfo.world

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki
던파 – Deonpa
DNF

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh (embed)
>Touhou Music Pack
pastebin.com/yRLzz58L (embed)

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/1761B775376879C0D7687C205F17687273961ADB3B7686FFCD76874DB8768772B7F1.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Embeddening Lenny.

Big milky knights

>playing Vagabonds

>finish fp on the only 2 characters I care about
>nothing to do for the rest of the day
I hate this.

Newfag with a question

Is it better to do full clears when leveling or just as many rooms as I need to complete the quest? I think FP cost is per room, right?

This is now a bully-free zone.
Do not bully vagabonds, battle mages, female brawlers, avengers, knights and soon-to-be nerfed classes in general.
They all deserve some love!

Watch some anime

I just go straight to the boss unless I need to kill more dudes or get more items for the current quest, which is very rare

F gunner...

Always rush to the end if you are just leveling (you get most of your exp from quest and dungeon clears), unless you are also looking for something on these extra rooms.

MAKE A ROOM COWARDS

Nichibros was not anywhere near as good as nichijou

Will you be my girlfriend if I make a room?

fuck me i want to save money im buying a fucking lib katana

Vetala is a slut

I hope this game dies again

nopan-chan...

What about my always fucked WM?

>get set piece for my class from chron pot
>it's a piece I already have

How dead is PvP anyways? Will I be able to learn as a shitter or do the only people that still play are the autists with over a thousand hours, like most fighting games?

Only pvp if you have rare clones, best emblems, epics/legends

shit show

You're shit.

>wanting miridia to be your gf

ge

>create a WM was my first character
>game feels really challenging even on low-mid level dungeons
>make some alts
>game isn't hard, it is just that WM is shit at doing damage and interrupting the enemy as often as possible, so I have to deal with even the simplest boss gimmicks all the time
Alts were a mistake.

>no mention of beggy
BECKY!

Please do not say such things about someone's else fiancée.

That goes without saying. Loli bullying is wrong everywhere, so please do not bully our resident loli boss!

do not be fooled

becky is a homunculus and is a lot older than she appears

Becky is in yuri with my witch, she's legit

It's time to be productive, /dfog/

>neople dumbed down levelling (again) so people can get to endgame faster
>endgame only has a few parties active and the pubs that are left throw shitfits if you make any mistakes or leave if they have to wait more than a few minutes for new players

well

okay

i want to be re-productive with sword mom

DFO global is too young, and they're trying to make it grow too fast.

I'm going to marry Vetala!

Get in line user

what are some good comedy anime I can watch with my ten-year old brother?

He saw me watching Konosuba and he enjoyed it a lot more than I thought he would. I chose to skip the succubus episode though.

dungeon fighter

I feel like the only shitty pubs are still in OV since I had one of my best pub Anton runs today. Ironically enough, the pubs I've had who have thrown shitfits in Anton are usually the ones with shitty gear when people make it out to be the opposite.

I think the main "lack of parties" problem is partially because people don't step up and make their own parties. Many people are willing to join parties but few are willing to start their own.

Tom and Jerry

Avatar simulator is missing some pieces (and I got lazy while looking for a good top), so I'm sure it is possible to make something better than this.
And you don't need to wait, just img swap these avatar pieces with some other avatar set (like mileage sets) using DNF Extractor.
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/1761B775376879C0D7687C205F17687273961ADB3B7686FFCD76874DB8768772B7F1.html

>elementalist lives

my favorite class to stalk will not die!

but the best part about dressing my dark elf as a slut is letting others see her dressed as a slut..

also, i haven't tried modding my game
thanks tho, will keep this in mind

Nichijou, OPM, Gintama, Valvrave.

Since Necromancy is being removed and replaced for edge benders, have we found out what the new skill is and if it's any good?

The new skill is so good that they decided to bring Necomancy back and put the silly "sword mastery" damage bonus from the new skill on Necromancy.

Necromancy wasn't removed, just altered slightly.

The new skill ended up being scrapped and added a passive component to Necromancy.

Emblems don't apply in PVP

but is necromancy good yet

>25% damage on frozen enemies

shh

>elementalist loses one build
>barely changes overall damage otherwise

D A U G H T E R

How will Neople get people to even run Anton normal at this point? The dungeon's so dead that it's as much of a meme as PVP. It's just content that's rotting.

They'd probably have to do some super fucking amazing event to get the playerbase to run it. However, after the event ends the place just become dead again.

At this rate Global will never see the raid because Neople thinks that it's a waste of time to add it since no one is even touching normal. They're actually right in that case.

trannymisu lgbtfo

You know how every time someone asked about anton raid on their streams and they always dodged the question about when it was getting released

They must have had knowledge that this new anton awakened mode was coming because it makes complete sense

It only requires a party of 4 to complete instead of full 20, and you still get raid rewards for doing it too

They'll end up adding that version and probably never the real raid, but it'll be enough to satisfy all the whales and people that would actually be able to run it

Elementalist is literally now princess class.

She needs serious gearing and funding.

>How will Neople get people to even run Anton normal at this point?
Making the levels actually fun.

>lives
barely

>completely unchanged
>barely lives
so ele is wheelchair right now?
then why do people even play her?

damage control

because cute, almost as cute as witch

omg lol

>elementalist loses the only build that lets her do damage
>barely changes overall damage otherwise (which is nothing to note since her only damaging skills still are sesto/storm/gate and fvv while everything is shit)
>Dark goth in for changes
Hahahahahahahahahah
Nice "Daughter" hahahahaha

We will probably get Anton Raid with the newest balance patch and Awakened mode. So, probably next year after the next AiO patch.
I think the only way to make people play Anton Normal eventually is to introduce some sort of "Anton Easy", like OV's tutorial mode, or maybe some sort of event with more rental shit. Or just accept that DFOG can't into PARTY CALL and make everything solo-friendly.

>Amaretto didn't quit ele at all
>still continues to fund and whale ele

lol

dumb mugposter.

raid gook said it requires near sell party quality gear to clear

so yeah, at least the 1% of the population mega whales will be happy

the rest of the 99% wont touch it

my true waifu

I guess no one wants to party with randoms and would rather just party with friends or guild mates, but I have a feeling people don't have enough friends and guilds probably have their own cliques within.

Here's the thing friend, she's barely alive exactly because she was completely unchanged, had they gone through with their intended nerfs to 2nd awakening actives she wouldn't have anything left.

being a dumb slut

nothing new about

and sb would be dead if they didn't put sieg back
i fail to see the point
shit didn't make it past test
everyone that quit ele is even more retarded than all the asuras that bought tachis

>I fail to see the point
The point is they NEED shit other than 2nd's actives and flame void to actually fucking do damage

they clearly dont
do you read your own posts (lol)

THIS IS FOR LENNY!

Did Trannymisu quit ele?

>"(xd) if they do demig wif only 4 skills then they gud and dnt need chengs [LUL]"

Elementalist needs all of her other skills buffed because they're S H I T currently.

Not like a braindead cocksucking faggot nigger who turns into shitposting at the very first oportunity like you would understand about class balancing in any shape or form.

But it's alright, I'll warmly wait for a not so witty reply where you try your hardest to show me who's boss here and prove yourself as the beta meme-spouting shitter you are

Rude haughty Ele spotted.

She was buying Gorgeous Invite boxes on her Rogue last night.

Wrong image you slut.

That is very common in MMO communities, especially when people are supposed to do a bit more than what they normally do in leveling content. Plus you have all these "anton ready" memes, people discussing minimum raid requirements all the time and overreacting because of kDnF patches, lack of "learning parties" in DFO (this kind of shit is rare as fuck, anyway), and the fact this game isn't that popular so the population isn't big enough to create a decent amount of random parties and you can't easily convince your friends to play this shit with you.
Raid is pretty much a whale-only territory anyway, so most people simply prefer to ignore everything Anton-related and make more alts.

>Rabineta's Black Heart Rod is tanking so badly

Why?

bully

what is a good and cheap legendary weapon for summoner right now

Consumables are being restricted in raid.

>tab-chan has a robot-chan tab-chan

People are afraid to form random parties for some reason. You check the party list and usually see no parties listed. I usually pub Anton by creating my own party and people usually join quickly. Sometimes its just a matter of being the one to create that party.

This game is unrealistically grindy. And if you're one of the very few that get lucky and don't need months to grind what you need for one character they can easily nerf your class into uselessness not only making your character useless but also making that gear you farmed worthless so it can't even be sold. What a terrible model.

how consistent are epic drops/rewards in anton raid (kdnf)?

same rate as running a hell mode?

Is it safe to main ele now?

>you will never thoroughly inspect Becky
why live

Well, I'm only speaking as someone who solos everything anyway

>witch
this makes sense

someone needed to take control of that homunculus and it wasn't going to be luke

nevermind just had an ebin drop on my second hell run on my summoner

>you will never yuri-rape your favorite lewd DFO bosses

life stinks.............

i want to rape becky...

>...with my tongue

>not on pixiv, or boorus
korea pls

Why is her hair licking her armpit

>Rabineta for 130m

MY SIDES