/fog/ - Fallout General

By order of The Institute all waifus must be disposed of

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/EEaEc6rW

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Charisma#Effects_on_Barter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Smelly Strong farts!

Alright, so I'm starting up NV after not playing for months, and I downloaded FNV 4GB and it says to start the game with the exe. It also wants me to start the game with NVSE.

Do I need to do both once and then I'm good, or do I need to always open it with one of them?

robo pussy

>tfw you will never be her

why live

Cait's Cheesy Girlcock!

>NMM doesn't set plugins.txt back to read-only after closing

Reee

cheesy because it's unwashed just like her

So is the solution to being stronger than the robots we create to augment ourselves with the technology we use to make them? But then at what point do we stop being human and start being robot? or, maybe, we are still human, but we've just used our power to make ourselves better as humans?

How to spot a woman/redditor/liberal/betacuck

>Defend synths in any way, and doesnt seek to exterminate absolutely every single one

your char looks better, but that isn't hard to pull off

Holy fucking shit hahahaha do black people really believe this

Afrocentric history is proof that God has a sense of humor

epic fucking burn

Jlaw is 9/10 though

>Afrocentric history

what

Ive made a custom mesh for a weapon, and 2 different barrels etc but ive got no idea how to actually assemble them

Are there any decent tutorials for custom weapons out there?

A minority do.
Fun fact: schizophrenia has been observed in all human subspecies.
Black nationalist propaganda, like that pic.

so after steam updated FO4 for me, F4SE no longer works, what's their usual turn around time for updates like this?

What is the best suit of power armor?

it's not even nationalist. if they were nationalists they would throw off the white mans shackles and fuck off back to Africa.

of course Africa is a shithole, and deep down they know that Western culture and values are superior in every way.

so they invent fables to hide their inferiority. their fables are shit tho, so no one but other delusional niggers buy into it.

Stat-wise? X-01
Looks? Up to you.

anybody done anything cool with the contraption updates?
Also did they patch the unlimited level glitch involving the robot workbench? it seems to still give me exp but it eats all my resources
I had to restart far harbour comepletely.

But user africa is only a shithole cuz da white man kept them niggas down

well yeah but das cuz da white man keep them niggas from learnin how to grow and shit

Would you consider Supervisor White charming, or a little obnoxious? I'm at a slight bit of a loss on what to think.

mugabe only shit cuz he pay by See Eye Aye
fucken whitebois tryna keep a niqqa down

I'm new to fallout and I'm having fps dips when I am in diamond city on top of corvega and in cities.
Specs: Gtx 970 Windforce, 8 gb ram and i7 4790k
halp

Her voice makes my dick diamonds.

She sounds like a GILF.

Pretty normal, bad optimization on Bethesda's side. Try lowering your shadow distance, there's even a mod on the Nexus that changes your shadow distance dynamically. I think it's called "Shadow boost" or something.

>start survival mode playthrough
>cant find a fucking bed

Okay thanks! Any more help would be much appreciated

>YOU ARE USING A NEWER VERSION OF FALLOUT 4 THAN THIS VERSION OF F4SE SUPPORTS
AL-FUCKING-READY? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST TODD. YOU PETTY LITTLE FAGGOT.

Get the camping mod

Make a double tent with sleeping bags and you have a savepoint with you, but not quite able to abuse savescumming because insomnia

I DONT KNOW IF I WANT TO DOWNLOAD PROJECT NEVADA HELP ME :'(

download it and try it out. you'll just get a bunch of >muh x from /fog/ otherwise

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

You do. It makes the game so much more playable. Grenade hotkey and sprinting alone make it worth it.

Bit of a shame all we hear of her is the quest to clean a building of mirelurk and mutants. Really, the whole garden and their Supervisors were pretty entertaining.

This. Don't come here asking for opinions on mods, you'll just get shitposting. Downlaod it and try it out, if you don't like the changes, uninstall it. Personally going with this guy here, sprinting and grenade hotkey are great, along with the 1st person changes.

REMINDER

If you side with the Railroad, this is the future of Boston

Alright buddies, I'm going to use it.

>implying the humans aren't the dindu in this situation
Synths cannot get sick regenerate damaged flesh faster are stronger faster and smarter how can meat bags even compete?

>tfw friend sides with the Railroad
>Don't know how to convince her that the railroad are a bunch of stupid SJW fucks

About a day is what I've heard

>her
that explains everything right there

redpill is strong today

nothing you can do about it. Virtually every computer in the universe has fps issues in FO4.

>her

is there a cap on CHA or is the barter just broken?

I was making a big purchase and I boosted my CHA to 21 and took grape mentats and it didn't change the prices one cap. Have I been wasting my time and effort putting on agatha's dress and downing grape mentats or what?

prices are capped at around 80% selling value

well fuck a monkey butt, that's stupid as hell

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Charisma#Effects_on_Barter

There's a wiki. Fucking use it.

I have lots of mods but I want more mods. Give me some good mods.

I hope there's one of these for Haiti.

I've watched a few documentaries about Haiti, how can an entire country fail so hard?

please no bully

buffscale is this you

Run and inhabited by black people

The merchants need to make a profit.

Also a 20% profit isnt much profit, most pawn shops and shit want to fleece you for at least a 60% profit.

Anything from m150, pic related

Is that TESO? Also the only MMO I ever played for considerable time was Planetside 2. Then I got tired of it.

So, I honestly don't understand the purpose of being able to manufacture weapons and armor, unless there's a chance of legendary loot.

Do they not understand that good players are drowning in standard weapons and armors?

brexit day

vote leave, then go watch Independence Day at cinema.

Is m150 the jappo who mad gorilla power armor and securitrons?

Yes

The milk of human kindness Strong and the squid follower too

I think its mainly for arming settlers easier, and making uniforms.

Or making a Gauss rifle at level 1. Its kinda fucking broken for early level...imagine having a Gauss rifle at level 4 or 5.

I love Cait!

WE

>imagine having a Gauss rifle at level 4 or 5.
pew pew pew
Welp, won't see that ammo again for 40 levels, time to pull out the pipe rifle.

>It's a "I've got mods that add 200 hair styles and none of them are worth using" episode

you're either baiting, blind, deaf, both, retarded, or a combination of all of these

You can craft the ammo, too.

Not in quantities that matter at low level. Copper, Lead, Oil, and Fertilizer, you'll be lucky to find enough to make 3-5 batches of x10 before you're level 20. And then you won't have much of those materials for actual settlement building.

Of course, you're not wrong, but it's just not feasible unless you only bring it out for huge kills.

Copper and Fertilizer aren't that hard to get

you can't make a gauss rifle at level 1, manufacturing is locked by gun nut/science

you can only craft gauss at science and gun nut 4

>battletoads

Can craft cutting fluid for Oil. Just need a source of lead, really.

tends to really only show up in eletrical shit unless you've got scrapper perk and are scrapping weapons and fertilizer is a right pain in the fucking dick to produce on any reasonable scale as brahmin are a pain in the dick to get.

>unless you've got scrapper perk and are scrapping weapons
are you implying there are people who DON'T take scrapper?

>fertilizer is hard to produce
Get Spring Cleaning and scrap dead piles of shit. Used ~scrapall at Sanctuary and got like 800 fucking fertilizer.

copper tends*

you don't need scrapper.

>downloading fugton of mods
>decent enough PC with a 7870
>scared my game is going to run like garbage

Maybe I'm just being a dummy because I only have Realistic Lighting and the Small download of NMC but I'm scared desu.

is scrapall a command added by spring cleaning? I swear to fucking christ

also does it scrap the stations

nothing is exactly hard to get, but if you want to get it in quantity, reliably?

hell, I've always got maxed out scrapper and I can't sustain 2mEC just from ammo pickups.

Cutting fluid is resource intensive, especially if you don't come across a lot of bones.

scrapall is a console command in the base game

if you use it with spring cleaning it WILL fuck up your LOD

>need

>Running low on bone

laughingcannibals.jpg

you can just grab much lighter junk and get that much stuff anyway

Man, setting up butchery lines is fun
gonna have to find more gears, though. conveyor belts eat them up

It's entirely modular so you can leave the stuff you don't like out. I recommend the grenade hotkey and the cyberware suite though, become a cyborg.

...why have I been so stupid

Quick. Somebody make a mod where you can put robots and synths in the grinders to get gears and circuity and such

>if you don't come across a lot of bones.
Super mutants are great for bone. Tend to have a fair chance to carry gore on them and their haunts typically have some bits hanging around in addition to their gore bags.

She can finally be safe and happy with me.

She has friends now.

She has someone who loves and admires her.

Imagine being unwanted all your life, thrown out and sold by your parents. Imagine a life of violence and raiders.

Then imagine someone who randomly enters your life, and just accepts you. That's it. They meet you, and they accept you.

It's beautiful.

I want to sniff her farts!