/pso2g/ - Phantasy Star Online 2 General #1114

■ Current Update: 「龍乱の大祭」Part 2
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-maintenance-and-patch-6222016/
■ AC Scratch: Assault Force (until 7/20), Kabukimono Style (until 7/6), Darkness Ruler (until 12/14)
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/sg/
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun/

■ Next Update (7/6): 「境界を越えし漆黒の闘神」Part1
└ FFXIV Collaboration

■ August
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-heads-to-las-vegas-in-a-new-field/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
JST: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
EST: google.com/calendar/[email protected]&ctz=America/New_York
CET: google.com/calendar/[email protected]&ctz=Europe/Berlin
Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
General Information: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa
bumped.org/psublog/pso2es-guide-chip-database/

■ DB/Wikis
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.cirnopedia.info/ (EN - OUTDATED AS FUCK)

■ Simulators
Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Other urls found in this thread:

gist.github.com/5d941eefb00ba7ece9c9f3a5a29bbf30
gist.github.com/19a82449c7c649b0915a3d29c790a6f9
bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Melon-Attack-508x286.jpg
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-maestro-summoner/
pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Main_Page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Robots

>sakai played majora's mask 3D
>gives PD a giant fuck-me eye

>popped a RDR 150 + !00 tri+ Team tree buff
>Gauge only filled to 23 percent

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAA

I really don't know. This is the first time i did this and they way people were dying (myself included) on double was just fucking retarded i honestly have no words for this. Wait which one were you?

>B-002
That explains it

>tfw no one to be your imouto/daughteru

who are the best candidates

Kayleth imouto

Fuck those pools that inflict panic in the Double fight.

Yeah I lagged super hard when moving up blocks at the last second and ended up not being able to interact with the quest counter until after the EQ started. Gonna just stay put when it's 2 minutes away from the hour at this point.

in order for any of these weakness things to trigger the damage modifier on the target itself has to be 1.15 or greater

WB stacks a 2.55 multiplier on top of its normal modifiers (strike, ranged, elements), 1.2 if purple and jammed

The display of the weak element (light in this case) must not be tied to the target being >1.1 to the element I guess if the 1.1 figure some user posted from before was truly accurate

Don't lie to me you little shit

but he doesn't talk

is silent ERP the new thing

nothing personnel kid..............

webcam erp

you look cute in this shot

I was Apple, second run so far. Parse seemed to suggest that most of the group just didn't have any fucking idea how to play.

Panic pools are fucking awful now. They rerandom your controls every few seconds, no chance to adjust.

Sick. At least it wasn't my internet.

TYRONE POST DAMAGE LOGS

Post logs.

Post the logs but blank out the names if you want, I just want to know how much I contributed and I could probably tell who I was from the max hit

>in order for any of these weakness things to trigger the damage modifier on the target itself has to be 1.15 or greater
Yeah, for non-technique attacks and non-weak element techniques. I always thought weak techniques got the bonus right away unconditionally.
That's for Weak Stance, EWH will always trigger no matter what, the only condition needed is using a weak element, or at least so I thought.
Can't check swiki/googletrans now.

The whole thing was a shitfest, I wouldn't read too much into any of these. I got fucked up in PD because I had 3 trimates by the time Double finished, fucking hell.
gist.github.com/5d941eefb00ba7ece9c9f3a5a29bbf30
gist.github.com/19a82449c7c649b0915a3d29c790a6f9

>Saa only got 2nd in Double
Haaaah

Yeah, you're right, actually. All that math doesn't matter for techniques, just having the right element.

That goes for Braver's Weak Stance, Techer's Element Weak Hit, and Bouncer's Elemental Stance

What a shocker. lilith is a shitter.

>See clown cars
>Precast Anti
>Laugh all the way to the Super Treatment PP bank?

>36.5K Guren was the highest damage in Double
>24.3K Guren in PD

What the fuck.

Funnily enough i'm used to situations to where my inputs get reversed. The only thing that got me was Double's carousel doors. Everything else was on me

Honestly i thought everyone knew that already. Unless what you said was sarcasm then disregard this post

>looks at my position in the parser logs
Better than i expected, atleast i'm not last

I can't wait until that happens and I can Guilty Break all around the arena like a madman.

>carousel doors
Webm related

>0 gear OE
Shitter.

Ate a charge after panic pools, forgot that gear resets on death. I didn't really expect the OE to hit anyway, was just testing the mechanics since someone had mentioned a dead zone.

Oh, I see, I was supposed to go where the doors were. That makes sense, instead I just step-dashed ahead of them the entire time.

>Try to creepshot some random JP player I partied with
>This happens right as I try

It knows.

>Yamato is coming up

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I CAN FINALLY GET THIS FUCKING ROD

Revolutio or Ray and rod or talis on wind element?

Assuming I already have revolutio at 33 and no ray yet, as ray is better. Is it worth the extra work?
I could also put the ray on light (swapping out ares talis). What do I do?

When is Yamato? Next hour? Bumped isn't loading for me

What's the name of the cute summoner costumes?
bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Melon-Attack-508x286.jpg
Like this one.

12:30 EST/38 minutes.

caseal parts?

bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-maestro-summoner/

Oh shit, forgot the previous thread link

Whoever does the next thread should post a double

>bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-maestro-summoner/
Thanks
Why are costumes split into 50,000 parts now? I can't just go buy a costume for 200k anymore I have to spend millions on shit now. Kinda sucks.

funding a game that's dying on it's usual scratches

What game?

thats about right

That live video, what was it advertising? Some modern version of that anime?

How do I unlock tokyo?

Go to the character select, start in ep 4, and do the story board until you save the girl from the yakuza.

It's in japanese.
Is there a guide somewhere?

You are beyond hope.

You know, I'm surprised they didn't raise the rate of 5% boosters to get more people scratching with NT weapons phasing out the old style soon

Get good

Spam left click, select the first/left options, kill all the darkers with the whiny boy, watch a japanese anime for children, save said children from yakuza. It's simple.

>Yamato will always target me no matter what during it's gun shootout phase
Getting real sick of this.

The AIS part of Magatsu and Yamato always gets me hype. I want more fights that are pure AIS, even if it means it's impossible to lose.

You mean where it fires the orbs after its shield goes down?

It targets everyone.

It sure as hell doesn't look or feel like it.

>get on deck
>rushing to turret
>get blasted continuously by missile from the back
dick move green admiral-kun

I can't get this fucking game to work.

>download tweaker yesterday and it downloads the game, figured it would be that simple
>game launches, get to login screen, takes me a couple attempts to remember my information from a couple years ago
>finally get that right, now I've been getting no.249 errors, unable to connect
>Get proper installer, redownload the whole fucking thing, use tweaker to put back in english patches, launch game, same thing
>tweaker says update is available, let it try to start, clearly it wants to do another 40 fucking gig download, cancel

what the fuck am i doing wrong /pso2g/?

Tweaker is like marmite.

If you must use the tweaker, make sure you're updating through the old method. The new method is notorious for doing what you just described. However, preferably, you should be using the official launcher to update if you can.

pardon?

You heard me.

I launched once through the regular launcher and it gave the same error.

I don't know what the fuck you mean.

That Sakura Taisen movie makes me want to play the games. It looks like a nice setting, and it doesn't look trashy like a lot of anime-styled games.

you need to do a clean install, without the tweaker. Treat tweaker as more of a mod than an agent for getting the updates.

Never click yes whenever tweaker ask to update when you start the tweaker program. Use troubleshooting>check for old/missing files.

How much risk in advance quest is needed to increase monster level by 10?

Anyone else have the Yamato just sit there and not do anything during the fight with it?

Got my second rod. Need one more

Don't you need a rod for each compound?

I heard that the Ray Rod is apparently shit, why is that?

I think so, yeah. I'm attempting to get a rod for each ele and 60 them. I already have one Revo rod i need to 60 ele that and i'm working on ray rod as well. and i need to work on getting talises as well

What outfit is this?

Uneducated guess says that either the potential is garbage or its a light Rod, which is already taken up by Austere for most people

How come every unit that used to be 5-10k is now 100k+?

Shit like vol soul doesn't have a single unit up under 50k. What the hell?

Just trying to buy some cheap units for my summoner to help me level, I used to just buy random crap with a soul on it and grind it for defense.

What can I do now?

off shoulder knit according to the katakana

according to someone on swiki comments, the potential doesn't affect compound techs

Potential doesn't boost compound techs.

can anyone help me with this

なえるねる

Can you get a 3rd サブ/ウェポンズバリア
from the new ep4 storyboard?

it gives you 2 at the start, but is there another later on? Really good unit for new players.

i need help once more user

sorry ;~;

まおしとい

i love you, thanks.

>Ares BTFO by everything
>harder to get than a lot of things that BTFO it to boot thanks to Ult being dead
Just remove it.

Why is everything so expensive now?

Why don't we have any databases in english anymore?

Why is it so hard to find information on things now?

May as well do a NT revamp of all things 13.

>Invite senpai to do ult with me
>2 GU
>Anga resists tmg and rifle because i'm retarded
>Leone spawns with a ton of adds
>Die 89753489753489759834758934 times

What do you mean by expensive?

Also, pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Main_Page

Or alternatively, just fucking look at swiki it's not hard to navigate at all if you have even a basic understanding of katakana.

I'm looking at power2, 3, quartz soul, vol soul units and the cheapest ones are 50k, most are 100k+.

There actually isn't enough items on the visiphone to affix your shit anymore, when there used to be 20+ 10k vol soul units and crap.
What the hell happened?

Sup Veeky Forums. B1 regular here. I know u guys like en community drama like AIDA va Zipzo and the proxy spyware thing, so I came here to give ya some dirt. Name an big english team and I'll tell you their secrets.

>tweaker cucks
Next he will ask you to wipe his ass for him.