/nsunsg/ Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

Team 10 edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

old thread:

Rin a shit.
The Uchiha are worthless.

The Rookie teams ranked in relevance.

1. Team 7
2. Team 10
3. Team Gai
4. Team 8

Fug, posted in old bread I didn't know was old because mobile is gay.

Relevance is irrelevant and non-indicative of quality when it is determined by an autist with no understanding of humanity.

Also Team 7 isn't really a team.

I think it's nice. Offer is still out to chill if you ever come to Australia.

Take pictures. I'm interested. gf and I want to go to Japan at some point. Make an imgur album in case people don't want you shitting up the thread with non-nardo stuff.

Also, have you actually packed yet? You're leaving like tomorrow or Saturday, aren't you?

any doujins that includes next gen
also
latest volumes of shoukoku no altair
fucking sense scans stuck at chapter 79

>UTL lives on remote Greek island
Kebab here
should i pay visit to him?

Poor 10/10, getting stuck with a gimmick that was weak even back in Part 1.

At least its not bunch of old men gang banging them

That comes later

>Those fanfics where Naruto gets the Rinnegan.
What's their names, boys?

Sage, which wasn't terrible.

"Naruto is the Coolest Ninja Ever and Gets All the Girls and Also Fuck You David, Naruto isn't Gay it's Really Grown-up: A Self-Insert"

Okay, I fucking lost it

What the fuck am I looking at

I can buy this

Kakashi is NOT for sexual!

25th for Origami Waifu.

Was packing all last night and today, and my first flight leaves at 6am which is in less than 4 hours. Then I have one stop on the west coast and then to Japan. So I'll be traveling for the next 20 hours and I'll be there Friday at 2pm Japan time. So basically I'm losing a whole day.

I'll do my best, user. That shouldn't be too tall of an order.

Yes. Do it. Surprising a stranger from the Internet sounds like good fun. Film it for us.

Okay where's the NH version already? It's a fox and a rabbit for fucks sake. It's the most logical comparison. But this is coming from someone who hasn't seen that movie so I have no idea.

Honestly if you're not going by animal motifs and instead going for personality, the most logical comparison is ShikaTema.

The most important thing is that you have fun user. Try and look for a doujin with HAIRPUSSIES

>shikatema
OK I might have to watch this now

I'll keep my eyes peeled. Honestly never seen this fetish before so I'm actually curious about iit now.

>/nsung/ - Zootopia

Even then the connection is loose. I'm just going by the cannon couples.
>NaruHina doesn't work because Hinata is too gentle
>SasuSaku doesn't work because Sasuke is a mega autist
>InoSai doesn't work because Sai doesn't have enough smug
ShikaTema kind of works in that Temari is feisty and seems to have a lot to prove while Shikamaru is savvy, kinda smug at times and looks down on Temari for being a woman.

Oh wait I take it back. BoruSara might also work for this. Sarada's all about showing off her good points while Boruto is like "Who gives a shit?" but secretly he cares.

Enjoy your jet lag, buddy.

I'm like 90% sure people are taking the piss purely from your initial sketch of Waniko.

Madara and... female Hashirama?

Honestly, that one works best in terms of personality.

> putting Sasuke in a position of authority
> ever

So, why did that "Tenten wanting to be like Tsunade" thing never go anywhere?
It'd fit with the H2H combat motif Team Guy had going on. Plus, she'd probably be able to throw weapons through solid rock.

because trowing weapons cant do shit vs eye hacks.

It did go somewhere, if you presume she and Neji were an item and we simply never happened to see it.
>long haired, ind of effeminate husbando dies
>shut down vagina
>live on as a husk of a woman

Maybe, but I'd rather her be irrelevant as opposed to non-existant.

>implying Jiraiya wasn't knocking down those walls every day.

Cute. CUTE!

Oh man I had a stellar round as Mercy last night. I figure this place is better than /owg/ to say it, there I just get called a slut

You were the Sakura of your team.

Man, that was uncalled for!
Just call the poor user a lowly healslut and move on, no need to get nasty.

Oi, no there was a treaty, no bullying Sakura. That includes calling her Pinkshit or Cuckura

>Oi, no there was a treaty, no bullying Sakura.
>That includes calling her Pinkshit or Cuckura
For one thing, I did not. For another, I don't recall anything about details like that, it's simpply about the cessation or retarded, pointless and endless arguments about whenever a certain fanfic comes up.

That wasn't the treaty, don't try to twist it. Shit-talking and calling nicknames is allowed. Dozens of ranting autistic responses is not. Cuckura and Pinkshit is still on the table.

We really do need a Papers Please mod based around that.

Also the cessation of spas-tastic waifu warring. Mostly though, it was ignoring bait that'll fix like 80% of the problems.

> ywn be frisked by him
Why even live?

> "Is that a scroll in your pocket or are you just excited to see me?"

Well, I'm on the first plane at the asscrack of dawn. I'll be back to shitpost with you guys in 6 hours.

I sure hope my customs agent is one of those bishounen lads I've heard so much about.

Good luck, Bink. Don't fucking crash.

What happens if he ends up going full Malaysion Airlines?

If it's that kind of malasion airlines I don't think I'd mind.

Also if I crash you guys will have a great story to tell about the anonymous faggot you sort of knew who died in a freak accident. Also if I don't Make it find someone to play waniko in the R20 game in my memory. Also tell my waifu I love her.

What if the person that causes the Malaysian Airlines to you is a 6'6" 300lb Maori bloke?

Also, please do not crash. I'd rather you continue to play Waniko. She's yours.

Also, if Plane ends up studying in Safe Korea for a month, he'll be on the same timezone as you - one hour behind me.

Fuck me we really are as diverse as our characters aren't we?

What do you mean? Three of you are from America - two from the same side! Only one is from Britbongistan.

I'm just glad that you and Plane aren't fucking the timing up any more, like on the other side of the world

I know only one is from Britbongistan

IT'S ME AUSTIN, IT'S ME AUSTIN, IT WAS ME ALL ALONG AUSTIN!

What?

What?

I don't even know anymore.

Please do not die on me.

I blame gay shit poster guy. Waifu dumps are one thing, and even if it a girl you don't lie, it's no big deal to deal with, but disturbing stuff like that really kills/prevents an actual conversation.
It's a self-sustaining process too, with the more conversation dying off there being more a need for something artificial like pic dumps to keep the general alive for when there's something that comes up to discuss.

Why did the Sneju have a Vajra knife for their clan symbol, when Uchihas are the ones who are likened to Indra?

I took a look at a vajra knife real quick, and I gotta say, it doesn't look anything like the Senju clan symbol.

Gotta be honest, gay stuff doesn't disturb me. I'm ambivalent. It kept the thread alive regardless, and people could started talking whenever they wanted. You know, if there was anything to talk about.

Yeah, the gay shit is annoying but the constant waifu dumps are also annoying.

Really? Did you look at an actual Vajra knife of a tacticool 'modern' vajra with a dagger and axe atachment?

Indra used lightning bolts that he threw, and they've always been symbolized in art as vajras.

I think it is safe to assume there are more people around interested in waifu stuff than gay shit, so it is at the very least more inductive of discussion.

Plus waking up and seeing there's a bunch of new posts, only to find merely an image dump is disappointing, but at least a good old waifu posting set can have stuff I like or something. No, I am not even going to pretend that latter one isn't just my personal enjoyment of the general.

Whoever does these dumps needs to find something neutral and neat to dump.
I'd post armours, but they are hardly appropriate and I am not terribly taken with Eastern style ones.

What about this?