League of Legends general - /lolg/

eyosongive.us

slightly more canon than before ship edition

I love Lissandra!

xth for bad dragons.

What do I do against man of many shadows as TF?

>2009-2013
RIP LOL

>2013-2016
RIP whatever garbage game we had after that

nothing much different than the usual
farm and gank other lanes, avoid dying in general

>assassinbab crying

xth for majin take me back WTF

run early armor, try your hardest not to get hit by weq, if he uses his spells throw cards at him

after 6 you should be going bot/top a lot with ult, otherwise just save your W for when he ults.

Or run exhaust.

>tank metas over we buffed Trinity Force!
>people still just build Iceborne/Sunfire and out damage adcs
This is fucking pathetic. I literally can't play any champion top lane that can't use sunfire or iceborn

>Noxus is rightfully Morde's clay, complete with skull castle
>login screen begins with Mordekaiser raising his army of fiery skeleton warriors after Yorick dredges up X thing
>shadow isles sieges Noxus
>Harrowing event is a Summoner's Rift Decakill game mode with new items a la BMB that are specifically meant to be OP as fuck
>Mordekaiser's Mace nightfall makes an appearance as a 90AD item built out of 2 BF swords

YES
ALL OF MY BONER

>be unranked scrub who plays normals just for fun
>get sister into LoL
>she starts getting good
>hits level 20
>suddenly, every game in normals, we're pulling silver-ranked players
>get anally raped every game

What the fuck Riot, fix your matchmaking pls

Can you do this in League?

best place to sell a league account?

haven't played in weeks

i was plat last time i logged in but maybe it decayed

i have lots (hundreds) of skins, all but two champs, 20 rune pages, etc.

xth for summer being the best and the worst time to play ranked

>our top loses
>other top claims its because he's high ranked
>look up his account
>Plat 5 0 LP
>most played champ is Maokai
These people do realize those stats are just embarrassing right? You played cancer to plat 5 good job!

>Silver players
>Good

First day in lolgen?

>Irelia, Gangplank, Swain, Jax, Darius, Quinn, and Yasuo exist
>Playing a squishy character and crying when you take a high volume of damage by virtue of being squishy.

if you were to get ranked right now you'll probably get silver
just saying

that explains these toxic feeding 5 years olds

You're severely underestimating just how scrub I am. I've only played six ranked games so far, and lost five of those. I've been playing about a year, but I almost never touch ranked because I just play normals with my group of friends. I'm the antithesis of Veeky Forums

I'm a casual

I wish they made a novelty game mode where everything was hilariously overpowered.

>Zed has no cooldown for shadow-swapping
>LB's clone procs every time she takes damage
>Xin is put back at release status
>Yi has Devour built into his Passive automatically

etc. etc. Would be fun.

>friends tell me J4 is back because they buffed his ult
>play him top
>malphite buys a bambis cinder
>can't scratch him for the rest of the game despite being full AD with a butt load of armor pen
>even if I E+Q ult onto the adc I still die instantly
>going full tank just makes me even more useless
So is just another hilarious meme because J4 still seems like he's fucking trash

yeah it's called urf

>promos
>10/5 DEFEAT
>13/2 DEFEAT
>58 lp
every goddamn time.

No it wouldn't because you essentially just described URF and its the opposite of fun

Reminder that Anti-Gambit bros were literally right about everything.

Has any anti-fanbase been both so correct AND base?

they really should let you have the summer break period where no ranked decay is around so people arent forced to play in unfavorable games

bruisers aren't good

tanks are too strong

j4 specifically isnt mobile enough

>jarvan top instead of jungle
>against malphite who is naturally tanky against ad champs

>only S3 because I only play ranked every few weeks
>play normals
>getting put against Plats and Diamond 5s
So basically the game's telling me to stop playing

what rank are you?

>Morde's new kit makes him a foolproof Darius and Swain counter

T-thanks!

You never told me your modem model!!!

m8 if you've been playing this game longer than a year and are not mentally retarded or a toxic shitlord, then you're effectively silver.

Largely the only difference between bronze and silver is the amount of games played, silver players aren't "better" than bronzies or even unranked players.

Speaking as a silvershitter

That's how my sister feels. When she plays against friends, she gets fucked because we pull silvers and golds. The only way she can play with people in her ballpark is if she plays solo.

>Morellonomicon now blocks 75% healing when target is 25% health or less

y/n?

Your friends probably watched the latest esports clown fiesta where they cheesed the first game with full AD J4 then tried it again next game only to lose because the enemy team actually took exhaust

His "buffs" a few months ago are laughable. An AOE ult isn't going to do shit because J4 has nothing in his kit to abuse the top lane sunfire meta.

All you can do is play him jungle with warrior then full tank and pray. He's legit trash right now

>grievous wounds from any source blocks all healing because healing was a mistake

As much as I hate Vlad, that would kill mah boi Xin.

kek, love me some /smtg/ images
>mfw playing normals with friends and let them down when we lose

ah shit one sec! i forgot mb i was tilted yesterday from it

>Jarvan and Vayne are both hot garbage
This is a good thing

Still no friends he he

>play one game where you get hardcountered
>he still seems trash

Thread is pretty stale, let's spice it up a bit.

>Post your main
>Post what you like most about your main/why you main him/her
>Post one piece of advice for shitters who want to learn your main

>friend picks SInged against a top J4 with ignite
>gets cheese killed at level 2
>J4 builds mobis and now can just run around the map doing whatever he wants
>friend doesn't proxy farm, split push or even TP gank
>DUDE J4 IS SO STRONG RIGHT NOW
J4 went from being a 10/10 contested LCS pick to a cheese champion.

Its so sad because there's no good knight champions anymore unless you count Taric.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

no because sustain champs can easily stay over 25% hp, especially if they're tanky

it should be activated at higher hp thresholds, but less healing cut overall. something like 50% hp but grevious wounds last for 4 seconds instead of 8

vlad is the biggest abuser of this. fucker can just sustain all day and even if he manages to get low he'll just escape with his blood pool.

Who are you quoting?
Gangplank.
You can always win.
Land barrels, and max cdr asap.

well, almost d4. d5.

Veeky Forums is 90% casual mang, norms are the norm

protip to defeat ladder axniety: /mute all at the beginning of every game

alternatively just realize that words are meaningless

Again, the problem isn't what I'm against, it's my sister, who's not even level 30 yet. She started less than two months ago,and has only faced off against about half of the champion roster. Unfortunately, the best way for her to learn is play solo. I wish I could play with her, but apparently, having one win in ranked means I'm pulling people who have been playing a lot longer than she has.

Ranked and normal MMR have nothing to do with one another

what champions do you usually play then? Something that gets a lot of kills and doesn't die a lot should carry games.

> I almost never touch ranked because I just play normals
>I'm the antithesis of Veeky Forums
OK Pal

Then I can't think of any reason why we're getting our shit kicked in every game other than we need to git gud.

>vel'koz and azir equally at d4
>vel'koz: wave control, high risk high reward pre 6 bullying, lvl 6 kill pressure without ignite, good scaling because true dmg
>azir: broken wave control, wins every single matchup with skill, lvl 6 kill potential/gank synergy, HYPER SCALING, PLAYZ
>vel'koz advice: W before E, it guarantees that both ticks of your W will hit, WEQR is the cleanest combo
>azir: HARD SHOVE lvl 1 every single ranged lane to get the early level 2 for the auto/Q/auto or Q/auto/auto, gets you TLD proc for BROKEN lvl 2 trade; if against melee enemy laner DO NOT SHOVE LEVEL 1 put soldiers on top of your creeps and just leave them their, shit down their throats when they go for cs

>tfw we'll never get the 10v10 map ever again

>Amumu
>Everyone fears his ult in team fights. They should be fearing his W
>Building Ryliandry's and crying onto tanks, melting their health and watching them accuse me of scripting

Basically. I know it's exhausting to get rekt every game, but you might as well just stick with it. You'll both get better faster this way (as long as you don't get too frustrated to learn/play well)

If you really get sick of normals play coops or arams or something

>Play an ARAM
>Enemy Singed has Challenger icon

I forgot how high my mmr is in this mode.

Stop tilting. xd

Tanks were genuinely a mistake.

>>Mordekaiser's Mace nightfall makes an appearance as a 90AD item built out of 2 BF swords

Best girl.
Best smile.
Best wife.

She's cute. I like jumping on people and nuking them with ult. I like hopping around killing people.

At levels 1 and 3, you can put your E on a caster minion before you last hit it to chunk the enemy laner for free as they walk up to last hit. Don't bother doing it past level 3 because the damage starts to become insignificant unless you put in more autos to charge the bomb.

Why?

Their items were a little strong is all.

what be a visual mess?

sometimes

to add to this, stick to 2 or 3 champs max, 4 champs if you can't consistently get 1 role, every single game you play try to identify your mistakes, if you lost then you got outplayed at some point, identify those points and consider what you could have done differently to outplay your opponent, it could be a mechanical mistake or a strategic/rotational mistake: could you have used your summoners spells differently (did you take the right sums?), did you hit all your abilities, did you juke any skills?, did you move to the right objective/lane at the right time? did you punish your lane opponent when they roamed? did you get off any effective roams? ET CETERA

tanks are fun to play and satisfying to kill, stfu

>finally get mastery 7
>suddenly 4 S's in a row

Fuck yourself riot

Sona would like people who are kind and considerate of others, and I want to be someone she would approve of!

I hope you love your waifu or husbando too, and that they inspire you to be the best version of you that you can be!

i don't have a waifu or hasubando but i am a very good mannered player and i only offer productive comms to my teams in ranked

>tfw no level 6 mastery champ

it means you got gud with the champion and riot recognizes it user

>tfw managed to emulate pokemon white 2

nice :^)

>it has an on-hit and spell effect bonus damage toggle like muramana only it toggles between restoring health and spending health for bonus damage

I want to kidnap Sona user!

youve been able to emulate that for at least a year

>Xerath has a similar play-style to Lux (and she was FoTM)
>Has a better overall performance than most midlaners.
>No one plays him

I don't understand. will I be the only Xerath player until the end of the world?

That's good to hear user, it's always a nice change to meet well adjusted people on league lol.

And I hope you meet someone special soon!

Where are we off to

mumu is dope d00d, his dmg is seriously underestimated, feels comfy as fuck when i have a good mumu on my team

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET KEYS FASTER?

Are you telling me I have to devote 10 hours of my day to this game JUST to unlock 1 chest and pray I get a mystery champ? Then if I want to up multiple masteries past lvl 6, I have to get at LEAST 20 chests, which are 60 fragments, so over 300 games?

I refuse to spend RP to BUY my lvl 6 and 7s

yeah user, but i never could rnu it at 100% speed.

Who's that pokemon?

This might be super easy, I'm not sure.

>only it toggles between restoring health and spending health for bonus damage
>>>>>>>Aatrox W

It's a blessing user, the true curse is people catching on.

My house. I want to harvest every drop of your positivity.

>I refuse to spend RP to BUY my lvl 6 and 7s
but you can spend IP to get the blue essence user

Ezreal.

Zhoyna's seems pretty legit agaisn't Zed/rengo

He has really good AP scalings on ALL of his abilties.

My nigga

>tfw Amumu's lore contradicts how he's perceived on the team. With an Amumu jungle, EVERYONE is his friend!

Aatrox is fucking forgotten anyway who cares.

I have an infinite supply user. All it takes is being happy and content.

Correct. I figured it was too easy, first guess lol. We lost because I did not damage I think the build is sound, I'm just bad

wait...

WHAT???

Go to the shop. Scroll down where you find Mystery Champ Shards. They cost 1700 IP

That's like the most gold-tier build possible.

Everybody knows that Trinity Force is cancer freelo on Ezreal right now.

I want to RAPE Sona!