NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully ranger
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

NA: [KUMA]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000021519
NA: [NTR]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000007315/
EU: [NOFUN]: eu.wargaming.net/clans/500011239/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/dtyysv.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Polyphemus_(1881)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Mako is a scheming lelbournian cunt and fuck this game because reasons

Also, reminder to keep the thread civil.

Shipfu posting is fine, but keep them in sensible numbers and don't let them get out of control.

Everything is best in moderation.

Third for Mogamin 155 is still kill after doing a few test-plays, even with the improved turret traverse mod.

Why did I stop playing overwatch for this?

Poi~!

>Playing hightier BB's
You brought this upon yourself.

Just got the Independence, how fucked am I

>

Is anything past the Bogue worth using? Even if it's just running suicide strikes until I run out of planes?

>UFO over new york
why in gods cock.

CVs in general aren't worth playing, it just gets more and more cancerous as you go up. Go sample the IJN gunbote meme or something.

I think the first four carriers are more or less fine as things are right now, just having the occasional difficulty spikes vs Clevelands, Texas's (however that's pluralized), and non-retarded AS Bogues in T5
But I'm super hesitant about T6 CVs for both nations because of T8 uptiering, Saipans, IJN AS super-cancer, and not having enough replacement planes as compensation for dealing with all of this shit. I also don't know if T7 has it any better if only due to replacements

Also currently at the Mutsuki, I'm regretting every moment

Based Shibafu.

So do you like his Montana girls or his Yamato girls better?

Pic related (1/2)

Pic related (2/2)

Everyone knows that his Cromwell girls are totally the qtest.

I like his T95 illustration more.

But look at these qt bong girls in front of their qt bong tonk!

I didn't even realize he drew a Hetzer pic. Huh.

Why is this thread so ded?

I dunno. New Patch usually kicks the threads into overdrive.

there really wasn't anything special to this patch...some reworked modifications and a few maps etc. everybody just wants KM BBs so we can all be disappointed by how gimped WG makes them for not being russian

>Playing any CV without at least two TB squadrons
Try the IJN line instead.

I'm on the Ryujo currently and finding it ok. I often run out of fighters if I'm against an AS loadout but I find I have plenty of bombers to get me through a match.

Mutsuki is the superlative torpedobote. Play to her strengths and stop complaining, r i swer on me mum…

The gunbote meme is in full force for T7 and up.

Because there are other and better games.

Trump pls.

WHERE ARE THE LITTLE GIRLS

>being a brony is fine

Shut up Wave.

>SlayMad: nooo i think it's always been > 50

The way I see a 1/1/0 Bogue (what I use) vs Zuihou matchup is that the Bogue wins the fighter trades but doesn't do as much damage per strike
If the Zuihou commits by will or force to two fighter trades then the Bogue gets full air control and can prevent the Zuihou from doing any more damage
US single TB isn't bad at least at T5, but I think I've only killed one or two DDs with it ever

It's no secret that I'm performing better in the Zuihou, but the Bogue can accomplish much more than what most use it for (seriously AS does nothing but take at best two CVs out of a match)

Explain Akagi being in a video made by the USN, Wave.

my.mixtape.moe/dtyysv.mp4

This tbqh
After the plane hp/speed rebalancing, 1-1 bogue is now on par with, if not superior to Zuihou. The lone fighter is fast and powerful enough with strafe to shut down any loadout of t5 CVs, and the gorgeous USN TB spread and the TB itself being t6 and 127kt is a massive buff compared to what it used to be.
Although Zuihou is technically more flexible, Bogue is still a great CV to play

??

Fuck off Wave.

>Let's keep the thread civil guys
>FUCK OFF WAVE

start shit get hit

Guys why the fuck is there a UFO over New York, also, fully upgraded New York reporting in :)

>1360x705

>1360x705?

What's wrong with that?

I play windowed but full screen so its easier to get to my other shit

i think you need to take your medicine shootme(you)

Reminder we have actual bronies in here.

>Cleveland meme build still alive
of thanks, Tovarisch

Are you guys making any changes to the upgrades on your ships in light of the latest patch?

who?

I'm thinking of trying out my Hotel as a full secondary build, because it was pretty funny on the test server if you stack all the new upgrades.
I don't have the dosh though because I'm saving up for my Zao

Not really, I'm the guy who had hope for a reborn 155mm Mogami build, but see the third post for how that turned out. At least my Arkansas Beta is more accurateish now.

Some random user that posts here often. Wave is looking for another thing to blame I guess.

What was the first thing he blamed things on?

tfw i've seen Fx22 in AI battle multiple times and im new to these threads

This general is just getting worse and worse since Anu came back from Steel Ocean.

Don't quote
Don't reply
Let it rot

>9 catapult fighters

>Option to release multiples at the same time. When?

How many actually play KanColle here? I think the ones who don't are the same """retards""" constantly uploading images of it and claiming how Steel Ocean is superior.

I can't recall anybody really mentioning Steel Ocean other than the autist/s complaining about 'the players who allegedly come from there to shit on the thread'' But do carry on.

I don't shltpost here. You lot do that well enough on your own without outside assistance. I do enjoy watching however.

The patch seems interesting enough. Cyclone having the ability to occur on most/all maps has been interesting in my time thus far.

>not the first post in the thread with this IP
Huh, that explains the namedropping from you SMD. So, can we see proof of you playing KanColle?

I play it and I try to avoid posting it much in the threads, I don't use any KC mods or anything either.

It was the test server so I have no reason to not slap premium consumables everywhere.

>I dont shitpost here
And Im the fucking king of the world.

I play it but I dont spam images of it here like an obnoxious faggot nor need to avatarfag with it.

anyone else get a weird bug where your torpedo or gun indicator is green and ready to fire but no matter how many times you click your mouse it just won't fire for like a second?

>Steel Ocean is superior.
it is. Theres far less RNG which flat out makes it better

That wouldn't serve a purpose, so I'm good. Thanks.

I'm curious how many times it'll take before it gets into your brain that I don't see a point shilling or shitposting here when you lot start the witch hunts and fires on your own just fine.

I have mindless fun in warships now and again when events pop up or I don't feel like thinking whilePlaying with whatever memer feels like grouping up, or just sticking to solo.

It is really quite sad the decline of these threads where
>Fun
was had by most with relatively low amounts of complaints about bote-posting. (Not counting Rapespammer, who annoyed just about everybody.)

I like when railings doesn't look like complete trash.
takes all GPU power to get glorius 2 fps but worth it

what gpu are you using?

Id take rapespammer over you and anus shitposting anyday.

Who would've guessed you don't play KanColle.

If its superior then why is it a dead game?

RNGesus maymays

750ti 2fps is a joke of course, more like mid 30 and I haven't tried it in battle. But at least I can make some screenshots in port.

That's how air strike on battleship looks like.

138.10 US Dollar card.
why, sempai

Sometimes, it seems like it happens when turning or elevating the guns and it's just on the edge of what the game/server deems is able to fire, so the visuals are just not synced up with the mechanical element properly.

I don't know what to tell you man. I really don't shitpost here. In game, sure! Won't deny that in the slightest. But not in the threads, that falls on others. I generally stick to lurking or posting on topic, non-shitposting things.

>Newer developer trying to branch out of China having to compete against an almost billion a year company that actively works to silence coverage of competitors.
I wonder....

I know that feeling m8.
>pic
-

Anyways, good night you lot. Enjoy your witch-hunts, and botes.

You dont need to tell me anything. When a scientist cures cancer, he doesnt tell people, he shows it. Just because you can avatarfag on sog doesnt mean you can here.

>Newer developer trying to branch out of China having to compete against an almost billion a year company that actively works to silence coverage of competitors.
What in God's name did I just read.
Show proof and please don't call me Wave like you always do.

>div of 3 shimas focus me
>turn inward the second I see them, but still die

first minekaze divs, then this?

>sail alone
>die
What were you expecting?

>in the company of 4 of cruisers
where did i say i was sailing alone or with anyone?
stop making up lines as you read these.

>have four ca with him
>still die to torps
wew lad

its something else desu senpai

thunderchild was a small torpedo ram like this one, not a battleship

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Polyphemus_(1881)

also a very amusing construction, she was made when there weren't fast moving guns which could penetrate her armor and supposedly could get close enough to ram before bigger guns could catch her and was a ship which could both ram and launch torpedoes from her ram

>The ship had five submerged 14-inch-diameter torpedo tubes, and carried 18 Mark II torpedoes. With a range of just 600 yards, these had a 26-pound guncotton charge and a speed of 18 knots, only marginally faster than Polyphemus.

what rank do you have to make it to so you start the next season at rank 15?

American High Tier cruisers get AFT because that's the only way they are relevant yeah?

The +1 fighter perk is such garbage, why don't other classes also get mandatory autowin crap like this?

Are BBs supposed to be invulnerable to DDs as long as they press A?

no, but against 3 there's no chance in hell user would've survived.

What do you mean; how could increasing the size of Saipan's squadrons by 33% possibly have an effect on her performance?))))))))))))))

Can someone post the Nagato's cit outside of its armor picture?

Go to the archives

Watch out, you will trigger SMD.

Why does everyone leave destroyers alone? Like, as a destroyer I try to spot and move up on enemies, but no one comes to support me. I see other destroyers having the same issue. Why does no one play like a team?

I'm not disputing that, point is that it would be really dumb if three shimas couldn't kill one BB just because he knows the secret trick of steering.

>I try to spot
Stop doing this, just farm damage and cap points.

Cooperation is not rewarded or encouraged by WG.
If WG manages to implement complex things like 'support XP' or 'XP for spotting' you can try again.

I mean, it's obviously impossible to call their office in Minsk for some tips on how to do things like XP for support and spotting.

Just like it is impossible to turn on AA in their engine.

Welcome to WoWS after the alpha, where the only way to make torps worth using is to turn the cancer level up to 9001 by using 3 t10 DDs in a div.
OK, maybe using 3 kamiakaze Rs or 3 isokazes, too. But that's more sealclubbing that real cancer.

Becasue if you don't do it t hat way, you can just stop playing DD.

>implying you don't automatically spot others due to the low delectability as they can't see you and you have to be near the enemy to do anything
>implying you want CAs or BBs to be near DDs when they're just going to die since they're not exactly as stealthy

aight

How hard it is to actually hit that .. feature?

Whenever im playing Nagato in ranked I take constant 10k+ angled hits. I would like to know what am I doing wrong. Or is Nagatos armor just irredeemably bad?

Daw, how kind of you user.

Why ships don't have historical armament?

What a ded thread.

You don't have these basic features?