/lzg/ - Lab Zero General (Skullgirls & Individible)

Fukua and Shamone edition

Previous thread: >INDIVISIBLE STUFF

>NEWS FEEDS
>Indivisible Stream Ajna moves update
>youtube.com/watch?v=4op0iSt4aZE [Open]
Skullgirls 2nd Encore Upgrade is out! Comes with voiced story mode, challenges, trials and survival mode!
Official Website: indivisiblegame.com/index.php?page=0
Youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCSvJctUjDhlGS3jFwlhSB-g/feed?&ab_channel=IndivisibleRPG

>LATEST NEWS
New video from Lab Zero
youtu.be/qsE4qdHSTyY [Open]

>SKULLGIRLS STUFF

BEFORE YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT INFINITE COMBOS, WATCH THIS: youtube.com/watch?v=iKsyy_RhN_4 [Open]

>FOR NEW PLAYERS:
Combos to get you started: skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/general-bnb-compendium.4072/
New to Fighting Games: pastebin.com/hnvQMbXz

Skullgirls Info: wiki.shoryuken.com/Skullgirls
Steam Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/245170/guides/

>FAQ AND OTHER INFO:
FAQ: skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/skullgirls-faq-updated-to-not-be-ancient.386/
Steam Chart: steamcharts.com/app/245170
/sgg/ album: mediafire.com/download/9b02vpj9vvot9x2/sgg album.zip

>FORUMS:
Official Skullgirls Forum: skullheart.com
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/SaltCrossPuns
For Australians: steamcommunity.com/groups/SGAUTZ
Skullheart IRC: client01.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#skullgirls&server=irc.mizuumi.net '

>GAME UPDATES: (Game is done being updated but we can keep this I guess)
Live Patch Notes: steamcommunity.com/games/245170/announcements/
Beta Patch Notes: steamcommunity.com/games/208610/announcements/

>OFFICIAL MERCH:
EightySixed: eightysixed.com/collections/skullgirls
Sanshee: sanshee.com/

>OFFICIAL STREAMS:
Lab Zero (Random), Salty! or Rebel Up (Fridays), Saturday Night Salt
skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?streams

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6f7pgA0riU8
indivisiblerpg.tumblr.com/post/146377067131/
youtube.com/watch?v=drlc2yrNuE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh yeah?

Oh, that happened

The LZ memes are real

Googling the name turns up something much more odd.

I mean just how did a regular combat girl who just happened to have abominations for arms get turned into that?

I can't even find the old Lambda shots when people were suggesting shit.

Oops, forgot about new thread.

Anyone watch the stream earlier?
I'm surprised Mike had to give so many notes,
Maybe one of the staff should compile all that stuff
into a packet along with their style sheets.

I guess that when you work closely with your team some of their knowledge will rub off on you.

A lot of it was actually knowledge he had picked up from analyzing old sprites from other games, mostly in regards to how sprites need to be placed onscreen.

He was trying to tell the animator how important it was to keep the center of movement aligned with the centerpoint, because otherwise the animation can get wacky and slide too far from the hitboxes (like we saw happen in shit like Beasts' Fury).

But I agree that this isn't the kind of stuff that he should need to explain to one of their contractors for the first time. I assumed there must have been a primer of some kind for all of the animators at least.

someone remembered..... great!

Marie looks so cute there, like she's one of the crew,

Y'know, that's what makes her such a cool villain. It's so easy to empathize with her goals, that she doesn't feel out of place with the rest of the cast. Like they share in a mission together.

Good night

Skullgirls is for___________.

gitting gud

waifus

Masturbation + FIghtan Gaem Legendz

Actually playing

Oh user, you're so naive

レーザー・ディスクは何者だ?

Beating scrubs

What can change the nature of a skullgirl

A good husbando

hang in there, new thread

>Valentine! Not so tight!

more

I don't speak Tojo. What does this say?

I'm beginning, Beowulf was my main but I'm considering switching to Filia
The thing is I can put some minor combo with her, with Beowulf it's almost grabbing->throwing->repeat and gigantic arm when I have it
What would be the best one to start playing seriously?

We deserve a bump

Both of them are good characters to learn. Dekillsage, one of the best SG players, has a strong Point-Beowulf team, but both he and SonicFox play good Filias too. Some people also run Solo Beowulf with deadly efficiency.

It really depends on which playstyle you prefer. But really, you should probably just throw them on a team together and figure out how they work as a duo.

Squeak!!

What is that, a Fig Newton?

nancy edit please

I second this

Sometimes I wonder if they should have made Filia look fatter in the game. I mean, I'm kinda glad they didn't, buuut you gotta admit it would have been pretty unique.
The only other fat character I think of that would be considered the main character in a fighting game is Karnov in Karnov's Revenge.

More thick girls are needed

More brown girls are needed, too

Pick up anything good from the Steam Sale, /lzg/?

Bought Rocket League and am thinking about SOMA

I have to admit, I never realised she was supposed to be tubby. Her waist still looks fairly slim.

Indivisible makes me think of old games like Popful Mail and Monster World 4. Anyone ever played those?
Popful's VO was cheesy but fun, so I hope LabZero can get their stretch goal. They'll probably do a better job with it for sure.

Now I want to go back and try playing those old games before the summer is over.

Filia the best

Yeah, you really only notice it when you compare her to Pre-Samson Blonde Filia.

Then you see how her waist and legs went BA-BOOM afterwards.

I might pick something up. I usually just buy super cheap or Steam-Only games during Steam Sale though.
For bigger games I prefer to wait for things like Humble sales, because you get both Steam+DRM-free version for roughly the same price.

That smile is the last thing an enemy sees before they are purged by the fair priestess.

i really hate those things honestly
and it ain't like a punk ass boyfriend like that could bruise her face anyway

NO BULLY CAROL

THIS IS TRIGGERING ME! STOP ABUSING CAROL REEEEEEEEEEE!

more waifu abuse

Would you kindly stop with the mean spirited posts?

it's time for a dog

much bark

youtube.com/watch?v=6f7pgA0riU8

The thread needs more magical dogger posts.

new indi igg update

at least post the full-size one

link please

last one I'll post

next update will be more enemies

we tron now

Those faces

love the contrasts in this one especially

indivisiblerpg.tumblr.com/post/146377067131/

youtube.com/watch?v=drlc2yrNuE8

Looks too dark

got skullgirls on pc for a friend. i hit the buy all dlc button without thinking. so i should refund the separate dlc pieces and keep the 2nd encore dlc gift because that has all the dlc already right?

its like 3 bucks more im spending but 3 dollars is 3 dollars.

im not sure because i bought the game for myself years ago, got characters for free, and got 2nd encore only for the VA.

bumping with cake

aduckable.

So the anime studio who will do the Indivisible opening STILL won't reveal themselves, despite Labzero's behest according to Peter, not even for AX. They're pretty stubborn.

>Annie could feel the dread piling up in her stomach. The less than flattering pictures of her sent through to her mailbox including a letter promising they'd be released online if she hadn't met the sender in the middle of this mall.
>She wasn't sure what disgusted her more; the fact someone had taken intimate pictures of her without her knowledge, or that someone had actually been close enough to her while she was at her most vulnerable.
>Peering over her shoulder, she was amazed she wasn't swarmed by flocks of her adoring fans, but the location she was told to meet up with her blackmailer had little in the ways of traffic. The shops had long since departed from this wing, replaced by empty cages where shoes and electronics used to be up for sale.
>Some of the walls were littered with gang tags as maintenance slowly lost interest in keeping the entire shopping center looking up to standard, only adding to the anxiety gripping the girl as she stepped towards a corner leading to the bathrooms.
>A shadow was cast behind the corner before she could move any further, stopping her dead in her tracks. A bead of sweat trickled down her brow as she told herself to calm down and confront this disgusting individual.
>Keeping a hand on the hilt of her blade, she stepped around and made her entrance, "Hey! Are you that freak whos-!?"
>Seeing the diminutive size of her alleged blackmailer standing before her caused the girl to forget about she was about to say. A trench coat and hat covered up any hints at their identity, but it was clearly obvious she was dealing with a midget.
>"What...what the heck?!" The TV personality stammered, once ready to cleave some perverted adult in two, only to see someone smaller than her to be the shifty stalker.
>"Good to see you're desperate enough to show up in person. And alone no less!" The voice also shocked Annie, it didn't belong to a male, nor a woman, but most likely a young girl.

yeah, I don't know why the studio thinks being so fussy is a good idea. they must be a pretty big deal if they're not concerned about any bad PR from being so stubborn.

>It's Ghibli
see, if that name dropped it would all make sense

yo we Black Omen now!

nm problem solved.

you got the gift to work? that's good! hope your friend likes it. be sure to play with them and don't let them go on quick match yet!

i realized 2nd encore had all the dlc for skullgirls and requested a refund for the extra dlc. my friend said he tried the demo and liked it. told him the tutorial was one of the best for fighters.

now i wait for gabe to give me my tree-fiddy.

>Finding new-found resolve, Annie sought to be a stop to this nonsense as quickly as possible.
>"Okay, what the heck is going on here? Did someone set this up just to mess with me?!"
>The stranger tipped their hat up to flash their teeth at her, not settling the butterflies in her stomach in the slightest.
>"Don't let my slightly diminutive appearance and childish voice fool you, it was me that sent you those photos, and believe me, there's plenty more where that came from!" The stranger's words made a crimson blush spread over Annie's cheeks as she staggered slightly.
>"Wha-so it was you! It was you that took those pictures of me changing!"
>"Yep, was pretty simple too! Someone my size can squeeze themselves into a lot of spaces no one bothers to look; like the dressing room of a famous television show hostess while she's changing!"
>The stranger's mocking laughter made Annie's cheeks burn even hotter. She was about to open her mouth to threaten their life before the person retracted their hand from their pocket, revealing a number of developed photographs. The subject matter caused the air to draw out of her lungs in the form of a sharp gasp.
>"See these? Would be a shame if these somehow wound up on the internet. Would put a certain television icon in an awkward spot now wouldn't it?"
>They threw the photos on the ground, each one a different pose of Annie as she disrobed, completely unaware that someone was in the midst of her presence. Even more heinous was the quality and how close up some of them were, as if they were taken by a professional.
>"Color me surprised when I found out 'Annie of the Stars,' underneath the dress and bloomers, actually had a pe-!"
>"OKAY-! Okay!!" Annie cut them off before they could air out her shame. "What...what the heck do you want?!"
>Once again, the brim of the stranger's hat tipped up just enough to show them licking their lips in hunger.
>"Oh, I just want a bit of your time is all..."

that is some meaty underboob.and crotch action

mmm

the last character that you lost to gets to dominate you in bed, how fucked are you.

I'm loving the environments in that latest update. I can't wait to explore that place!

The indoor garden surrounded by tech looks really Zeal-like and cool.