Will there be an alt right state in our livetimes?

Look at the early 20th century.

Let's pose a syllogism with European Fascism a decade ago.

Fascism rose in the sidelines of society and muted ideas that were conducive towards it were among a considerable but were not predominating, declined slightly after WW1, then rose in full force. We're at the pre-WW1 phase, I believe.

Which country will it be, and what will they look at?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God I hope not.

A country run by /pol/ or /r/the_Donald is a nightmare of nightmares.

/pol/ isn't alt right

/r/the_donald is though

A lot of /pol/ overlaps with the alt-right and some identify with it, and lots are ideologically aligned with it although they haven't got the idea of it yet.

I doubt the posters/denizens of those channels will be the ruling class of whatever new society it may be. They are the theorists and the current followers are disenfranchised, insecure idiots the same way the first followers of all political ideologies generally are. However, if social and cultural tensions exacerbate in Europe and more young people turn 'right', I feel they'll turn towards the alt right instead of traditional conservatism, due to the fact the alt right is constituted by young proponents who spread to other young people while traditional conservatism is not very exportable to the young. i think a democratically elected alt right leader will slowly erode the rule of law like the same way Hitler did or to an extent, and the countries' otherwise apolitical or to an extent apolitical functional workers in industry, intelligence and military will just follow orders as per usual as the zeitgeist would also turn on them at some point earlier

I'm not convinced that the alt-Right is something that actually exists. Just the idea of an "alternative Right" seems paradoxical.

The alt right is an internet meme.The greatest state in the union is quite conservative though.

>born into a broken family

Seems like a low blow.

No. There'd be too much infighting.

To elaborate

There are three sides to the alt right. Patricians, the meme team and the stormfags

So on one hand you have the patricians- I give them this name because they remind me of this one quote from gladiator

"I have seen most of the world- it is dark, bitter and cruel- ROME is the light"

They're quite authoritarian to protect the ideals of western civilisation, and believe in more of a collectivist mentality. Unlike stormfags, they'd give a shit if you were black, white, Asian, woman or gay. Provided you embrace the ideas of the west and reject any form of ideology that may impede on it- be it freedom, equality, justice etc, you're fine in their books. It's a sort of nationalism and patriotism which emerges from the patrician, a form of tolerant fascism as it were- somewhat similar to that of Rome, arguably one of the building blocks of Western civilisation

This is why there is a large support of Donald Trump, as his authoritarian policies mean that America may be orderly, free, secure and prosperous.

1/4

I know right. No more hormone therapy for you. The horror!

The meme team would give much of a shit about all of that, but rather engage in the beautiful art that Australians like me have perfected during our time on Veeky Forums- banter and shit posting.

More or less, it's just fun to take the piss, albeit, the same jokes are told over and over again in some cases.

2/4

I'm not even talking about their views so much as the autistic retardation endemic to the alt-right that leads them to regurgitate the same unfunny jokes and memes over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

But no hormone therapy for you. The horror!

To elaborate- people like Milo Yiannopolous would be a patrician/ part of the meme team.

Finally there are the stormfags.

The stormfags are basically the "race realists", white nationalists, holocaust deniers, anti Semites and a genuine form of autistic cancer which plagues the Internet as much as tumblr does

3/4

>They're quite authoritarian to protect the ideals of western civilisation, and believe in more of a collectivist mentality. Unlike stormfags, they'd give a shit if you were black, white, Asian, woman or gay. Provided you embrace the ideas of the west and reject any form of ideology that may impede on it- be it freedom, equality, justice etc, you're fine in their books.

I've gone on /pol/ a few times and i haven't really witnessed this or any serious level of civilised and rational discussion. If this were the case, though, and these people characterised the themes of a new society, I'd be all for them.

sure that too why not

Stormfags that may possibly be However, the alt right risks becoming the new "feminism" which people will oppose greately.

1. Like feminism, the alt right is divided- it's between the meme team and patricians vs the stormfags, much like second wave feminists vs the third wave feminists. The former being fine, the latter being absolute degenerate fanaticism.

2. The extremists of their ideologies blame Boogeymen- Jews/ Patriarchy

3. They are both tribal in the sense that if you don't vote/ do X then you are Y

"Oh so you're X but you're going to do/ believe in Y, well then you're Z"

4. Both have a plethora of buzzwords

5. They're somewhat on the fringes of the Internet, very vocal minorities

6. Unrestrained resentment for certain religious/ ethnic groups.

7. If you don't have a certain sexuality you are X

8. Both contain historical revisionists.

9. Both would use ABSOLUTE authoritarian methods to ensure the best outcome for themselves

10. Both get REALLY butthurt when you compare them to the other

4/4

Stop being a pleb would be one of them.

A form of tolerant fascism, as it were.

/pol/ had a whole thread dedicated to praising Sherrif Clarke and that one black cop who got shot.

They make this weird distinction between blacks and niggers.

Says the fascist feminism hater.

Not an argument

>They make this weird distinction between blacks and niggers.

What's weird about it, unless you're genuinely ractist?

>ractist
racist*

you chewed on the most obvious bait

It's based off this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

I have some bad news about your masonic cult bro...

A land in which any argument can be defeated by calling your opponent a 'cuck'

Sounds like a utopia

I didnt laugh at all.Dumb humour for a dumb audience

"Nigger" is a word intentioned to demean all black people. The distinction is imaginary, and really just a quick rationalization of the cognitive dissonance most racists have about minorities.

Even fucking Hitler was convinced his Jewish family doctor was one of the good ones.

Meanings of words evolve.

Even a non-black can act a nigger easily.

Most black people are niggers.Calm down Jamal,you have lots of scum like yourself to befriend

There are alt-right states everywhere. The East Asian and Middle Eastern authoritarian regimes, the East European and Latin American countries that put "far-right" populists into power, the Islamic monarchies/theocracies, the African and South Asian countries that only ever pretended to follow the ideals of liberal democracy.
If you mean in the West, Hungary and Poland are probably the precursors.

Yet /pol/ hates non whites despite having the same ideals as them
And the Left defends them despite being opposite in ideals

What did they mean by this?

What an incredibly uninformed post.

You truly live in a fantasy world.

I'm this, but I barely go on /pol/ because it's ruled by the other two demographics. I'm far more active here where I won't immediately get memed into oblivion if I try to discuss something seriously.

Yeah, the alt right would never judge someone for an attribute or circumstance they had no control over.

"Alt right", like libertarianism, is an internet meme. It doesn't exist in real life. You know why? Because any time a fedora wearing dildo takes his internet memes into real life, he gets laughed right out of the gene pool, or gets his head bashed in. If the fedoras somehow managed to band together in meme unity, they still not accomplish anything. So they resort to basement dwelling and internet memes. Leave them be, let them drown in irrelevancy. All memes become stale sooner or later. We can only hope that they grow up sooner or later, but even if they don't, it's not like such a small number of people contribute anything substantive to society (other than their comedic value of being laughingstocks).

>people genuinely believing it was /pol/ and reddit who caused the rise of Trump

On par with Aztecs who thought they're making the sun rise, seriously. Most Trump voters are old boomers from the south and middle America who never even heard of /pol/.

Do you consider Trump to be alt right? I do. And his nomination proves it's hardly irrelevant in the real world.

Trump isn't really alt-right.

He's the leftiests Republican in at least two decades for instance(supports universal healthcare, doesn't despise LGTBBQ, isn't bible thumper - well okay - that's a decade - etc.), the difference is that he's anti-establishment and a populist(it's not a bad thing, mind you, but I'll explain it later) therefore he doesn't mind telling workers that he'll put a toll on Mexican-made cars if ford moves their factory there or that he'll build the wall to stop illegal immigration(which will shorten supply of workforce on the market resulting in higher wages and better life standard for the lower income strata) on top of actually fighting with crime.

As I've said - he's a populist - as in, he has the empathy needed to tell people what do they want to hear.

Hardly any of his opponents - in primaries of both parties have that quality. They follow the other strategy - don't tell people something they don't want to hear - which obviously ends up in them losing with "charismatic" populists. They won't tell that they will stop the crime because America's hispanic and black communities are the hives of crime and they don't want to offend them(and heart-bleeding liberals as well). They won't tell that they'll put a toll on a specific good/company in the same situation Trump says he'll put it, because they're afraid of their lobbyists and legitimately believe, through biased polls, that people think that protectionism is thing of the past. They won't tell they'll stop immigration because the immigrants or their children might vote for them if they'll be nice of them and won't offend them.

Trump - as I've said few times in that poll - doesn't care. He has the "feeling" of what should he say and no matter how inflammatory it is for middle class overeducated corpowhores, the lower strata, the most numerous and suffering the most from globalism sees him as their champion.

>Trump isn't really alt-right.

Trump is THE alt right politician.

From wiki, literally the first paragraph:

>The alt-right is a segment of right-wing ideologies[1] presented as an alternative to mainstream conservatism in the politics of the United States.[1] The alt-right has been described as a movement unified by support for Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump,[2][3][4] as well as opposition to multiculturalism and immigration.

Refer to:

The overwhelming majority of Trump supporters are just the usual Republican band which the alt right refers to as 'cuckservatives'. Look at his much larger channels like Facebook, where the highest comments of most his posts are middle aged Christians or even minorities saying "___as a ________ I think Trump will _______ make America great again"

Look at his policies. Now there is the "Trumpkin" part of the so called alt-right but none of them is actual alt-rightist as the "earlier" ones were.

Trump borrows some aspects and ideas from them, that's for sure, but I don't think that he's the kind of person neo-absolutists or neo-feudalists are happy with.

Cuckservatives are the "conservatives" who support open borders and cultural suicide, pretty much sellouts.

Really I see 4 camps of American conservativism in the last say, 50 years:

>Religious right
Muh abortions, muh homo marriages, muh Jesus, muh creationism. See: Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee

>Libertarians
Taxation is theft, deregulate everything, abolish the FED, muh guns. See: Ron Paul

>Neocons
Former 60s liberals/Democrats who became disillusioned with liberal policies and defected to the GOP. Usually the biggest money worshippers and war hawks, zero fucks given about culture. See: Bush brothers, Marco Rubio

>Paleoconservatism
Strong cultural identity sometimes bordering on racism, anti-immigration, populism, traditionalism. See: Pat Buchanan

Really what Trump is doing is just bringing the paleoconservatism back after several decades of irrelevance and heaps of political cuckoldry in mainstream conservativism.

Alt right really is only defined as opposition to mainstream conservatism.

>"Huwhy huwon't people take huwhite nationalism seriously?"

I like Jared Taylor, reasonable and intelligent fellow unlike /pol/ memesters.