Pastebin:
pastebin.com/0326Anr2

Andromeda info:
pastebin.com/BiK2KhPw

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=8r94gooSsCc

Interview with Bioware Community Manager:
youtube.com/watch?v=I4DOzGavk6U

Friendly reminder MEG is a HETERO-only thread.

Tragically deceased thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dGiQaabX3_o
youtu.be/tf7IEVTDjng
orig09.deviantart.net/1f27/f/2016/175/3/4/mass_effect_comic_page_by_commanderjinx-da7h4iw.jpg
independent.ie/sport/soccer/euro-2016/euro-2016-fanzone/the-latest-prank-by-irish-fans-has-turned-the-lille-town-square-into-a-gigantic-foam-party-34824716.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9gOWCVfnN-E
rule34hentai.net/post/view/168060#search=Mass_Effect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for gay Turian, FtM Asari and genderfluid Krogan squadmates.

>Friendly reminder MEG is a HETERO-only thread.
Thread dead at OP. Good job.

>HETERO-only
What are you, gay?

Welp.

Just keep on trucking until the tripfag cancer wakes up

6th for Vorcha squadmate

I never sleep

wew

ewe

>dying during american high traffic time
truly these are the end days

>he literally made a photo of it instead of a screenshot
also looks like theyre doing that ass-shake nigger dance

>dying at 0300 AM

What the fuck, MEG?

E3 delivered the killing blow,

Bitches don't know about my new computer. Jesus Christ it's fast, I'm used to my battered old Hp pavilion dv6 from 2011, this thing is great!

Too bad I took the screen from an even older computer, it's a little flickery when I see it from the edge of my vision. And it's almost perfectly square, so things tend to be a bit stretched. But I love it all the same. Now let's see If I can run the ME games! Well I should be able to, but I'm still anticipating something going wrong.
I'm very happy so far, although I'll have to buy a small extension cord, the cords the computer and screen came with are awfully short.
It's so nice buying something new. And I managed to get the 2GB version of the 750ti for only 20 sek more than what the 1GB one cost. That's about equivalent to a bag of candy here in Sweden.

Death comes for /meg/

When they say 'genderfluid' I think of a really disgusting mix of lube, semen and various sexual excretions.

Good stuff. I'm thinking of getting a new computer myself after skatteåterbäringen and my salary from work.
I'll have to see when AMD finally releases the RX480.

happy for you, eddrf.
I remember when I got a new PC when I still played WOW, what a fucking difference it made.

Neoto, what is your current computer like?
I got my skatteåterbäring pretty recently, it's faster if you register an account on skatteverket.
I was considering an amd card, but decided against it due to the cost. I bought my desktop on Komplett, I can recommend them thoroughly if you're looking for a retailer. Their customer sevice is great.

Thought about buying fallout 4, but it really is expensive especially with the DLC and all. I could buy a new screen for that amount! Well a new one at least, but there are used ones around for cheap of course.

Thanks WG. Yeah it really made a difference, It's so much faster than my poor old HP laptop. And it doesn't sound like a jet engine if I try playing a game more demanding than pac man.
Oh jeez, I leaned in to compare how much sound it makes while shitposting and listening to music (nearly no sound.) but I hit my head on it.

>Oh jeez, I leaned in to compare how much sound it makes while shitposting and listening to music (nearly no sound.) but I hit my head on it.

nothing is broken?

why would anyone make fucking photos of it almost 2 weeks after the trailer got shown?

It's 10 am, the needs have yet to wake

It's not bad, I can still play most games at high settings, but some games like The Witcher 3 requires something better than the current GTX670 I've got now.

I did my taxes through Skatteverkets website, which included typing in your bank account numbers, but I still haven't gotten them. I think I need to get in touch.

I'm thinking of using Inet, they're pretty good. My brother bought his new computer there, so I know they get the job done. Plus, they send Pingvinstänger with every box, so...

NEETS, rather.

we died last "night", which was 15 1/2 hours ago. last post was at 1 a.m. CET then, that should be around 7 p.m. New York time.

whenever I hear genderfluid I always think of a dirty test tube filled with pink carbonated mystery slime

>tfw redownloading Skyrim
Why do I keep doing this to myself?

Ed?
Sometimes I feel like downloading it. Make a female orc, maybe, or just marry one, but that feeling disappears pretty fast when I realize how many mods I need to download aswell to make the game fun.

I do not know. also I still have it installed but haven't finished it yet, neither the main quest (which is easy as shit) nor the two expansion packs. it's so fucking frustrating that you need to personally hit and kill shit in vampire form to bring skills up and your fucking companion always steals the kills but you can't survive without her as low level vampire

Nah, except my pride everything is intact.
I opened it up to see if it survived shipping and I got the impression that everything was fastened in place pretty good.

No idea, maybe he's out of the loop and thought he stumbled upon a scoop.

My friend bought his computer there, in parts though. I think I could handle building a computer, but I feel I would fuck it up somehow so I bought mine using Komplett PC.
Fuck, now I want a pingvinstång or two. Häxvrål a best.

Nope. But I know that feel too. On the 360 I have tried making new characters and testing new playstyles at times, but I get bored with it pretty fast. Mods would make it more fun of course, but a polished turd is still a turd.
I think the biggest issue is the constant draugr dungeons. It's just repetive, and leveled loot ensures what you get is almost always shit.
Some female orcs are pretty qt though.

Oooh, I wasn't around for that

I'm pretty sure you can ask them to build your for you at Inet. Or maybe that was Webhallen.
It costs slightly more, but you won't have to fuzz around with putting it together. On the other hand, you don't get to choose where to put everything.

Fuck, now I almost feel like making a qt stealthy orc.
One of the things that really bug me about the game, is the fact that race means next to nothing. You might start out with more or less magicka, or have certain racial spells, but no more than that. Orcs should have a bonus to strength and blacksmithing, Redguards should have a bonus to one-handed swords and archery, Nords to two-handed weapons and light armour (and strength, I think), and so on. But they removed attributes entirely, not to mention 'streamlining' the skills.

*build your computer

stop posting this ;_;

I hope we get someone like Ashley in Andromeda. She's a 'strong woman' done right, I think. Aside from the comment with Wrex about women in the military, she doesn't shove it in your face that she's a woman, nor does Bioware tell you she's a strong woman by having men make comments about her being a woman like in so many other series.

Huh, apparently Chris L'Etoile wrote her. He's a good writer, I wonder what he's doing now.

I hope we get more strong coloured women.

Another good video from Kurzgesagt.
>youtu.be/dGiQaabX3_o

I'm playing through me3 for the first time since release and i hardly remember anything and holy shit is it bad.

I only just got past the mars mission and it's night and day how shit the writing in this game is.

>alliance. """""Counsellor""""" literally just says "what do we dooo?" like a fucking 6 year old
>there's noticeably less times were you use dialogue wheel
>the reapers just leave the mass relay wide open for anyone to leave the sol system
>the data pads on mars were seemingly written by a 13 year old YouTube commentor

What ethnicity is Ash supposed to be, anyway?

Mix. Kaidan, too.
I like to think she's from the mediterranean area. Italian, Spanish. Or maybe from South America.

nobody cares

more likely she has a nigger somewhere in her hertitage

I'm getting latin wibes, but the access doesn't exactly fit

>but the access doesn't exactly fit

I have no idea what that means.

yeah there are so many glaring holes in the story, like, why attack fucking earth instead of the citadel?
>inb4 emotional attachment for the player
so why don't they let the nazis attack america in every single war game then and why does it play in europe instead?

ACCENT. Mildly drunk, okay!

Oh! I see. Yeah, she speaks with a mid-western American accent like most people in Mass Effect. She also has an English surname, so maybe her father's natively English-speaking, or maybe her mother didn't take her husband's surname.

>Masked man involved in German cinema shooting just moments ago.
How big of a guy are you, WG?

it wasn't me. I'm 1,87m
>the left media's face right now

You're a big guy for me ...

>trying this desperate to banepost

Guilty as charged. Have a dancing MEW.

does she ever do anything but dancing?

Act

debatable

Page nine.

Waifus in shiny latex!

Boston Dynamics does it again.
>youtu.be/tf7IEVTDjng

That gyro-stabilized claw, man.

This would kind of look like Ashley if you made her eyes brown. Would that be possible with photo-editing software?

Waifu butts!

It was more expensive buying the components on Inet, and ordering assembly than it did on Komplett. And I had never ordered anything from Inet, but had ordered several things from Komplett before.

I agree with skyrim, what really hurts it is that you can do anything at anytime. You can't be a thieves guild guy who doesn't like the brotherhood. You can't hate the thives guild and dismantle them. You can be the head honcho of everyone at anytime. Except the empire and stormcloaks. Race really should have mattered more, not just stats but storywise too. An elven stormcloak should have harder initiation rites, and face prejudice. An ork should have more lines when dealing with strongholds.
Skyrim was way too simplified.

It's a shame we never got that Ash in the games.
Although ME1 and 2 Ash were great too.

>Race really should have mattered more, not just stats but storywise too. An elven stormcloak should have harder initiation rites

That's what really gets me, too. A high elf joining the Stormcloaks? Get the fuck out of here.

Ten trillion years in gimp.
It would help if I remembered what shade of brown Ashley's were.

who's the worst waifu, besides rock bottom tali ?

I like it! Thanks!
Here eyes are here: It's about the same as yours, I think.

Would waifu the shit out of her.

Trashley a tranny TRANNY!

She's not a lesbian!

It's subjective.

no shit, she gives Sheploo the D several times a day

Liara

I'd post more canon Ashley, but there's not much out there. Most artists tend to be faggoty dykes.

why is shepard hugging a crater?

this guy gets it

He loves that crater, man,

you're waifu

Get out of here, Wayne

>stealng yet another waifu

AWG pls

>stealing

WG pls PLS
Just putting in the tip.

ashleyd romance last time I played, not regretting a thing

At least you didn't romance Jack

Good man, I think that's a great romance.

steam summer sale

Bumping to keep alive.

Need to get off page ten.

I'd like to get off on Miranda, nawm sayin'?

>She will never be fertile.

Low, man. Low.

orig09.deviantart.net/1f27/f/2016/175/3/4/mass_effect_comic_page_by_commanderjinx-da7h4iw.jpg
I don't even...

G-go on.

>A page from a mass effect comic I'm working on, there are still details that need to be finished but this is pretty much the final product. It's really weird. I hope you enjoy!

also wanted to link
independent.ie/sport/soccer/euro-2016/euro-2016-fanzone/the-latest-prank-by-irish-fans-has-turned-the-lille-town-square-into-a-gigantic-foam-party-34824716.html

yesterday, but the thread was gone.

HROJ HROJ HROJ HROH !!

Stop dying, pls.

IRISH CONFIMRED FOR BT IN HUGHMON DISSGUIZE

Whoops, didn't mean to quote.

I don't regret that asteroid

I will now always think of that sexbot story from a few threads back every time a picture of EDI is posted

I don't think I remember that one.

youtube.com/watch?v=9gOWCVfnN-E

I like the concept, but it needs improvement.
>rule34hentai.net/post/view/168060#search=Mass_Effect

see

what the fuck