>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated nightly
ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/87FjnR7M

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2614
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for fuck duny

2nt for remove silicons WHEN

Last time on /ss13g/
>People finally realize just how shitty Veeky Forumsstation has become

Fourth for snakes.

Okay, I tried to make it less OC donutsteel.

Suggestions? Colors too drab? Does it atleast resemble something gun-like this time?

Part 2/2

[04:25:47]SAY: Roots/kurfurst (@136,365,5) As Rootspeak : Yes

[04:38:36]SAY: Roots/kurfurst (@230,207,1) As Galactic Common : I acquired a memory when I drank some blood recently of a good wheelchair in the chapel

[04:38:38]SAY: Roots/kurfurst (@230,207,1) As Galactic Common : Could you move me near that?

[04:38:40]SAY: Roots/kurfurst (@230,207,1) As Galactic Common : So I could use it?
[04:39:12]SAY: Roots/kurfurst (@206,198,1) As Galactic Common : Thanks
[04:39:21]SAY: Roots/kurfurst (@201,197,1) As Galactic Common : In return for the favor
[04:39:25]SAY: Roots/kurfurst (@199,196,1) As Galactic Common : I should warn you
[04:39:35]SAY: Roots/kurfurst (@199,195,1) As Galactic Common : Reica has chloral autoinjectors, it's how she killed the Vox I have the memories of
[04:41:48]SAY: Roots/kurfurst (@232,245,1) As Galactic Common : Just for the record, I ahve no sympathy for you, Reica. I drank some blood that had interesting memories of you...
[04:44:57]SAY: Roots/kurfurst (@230,208,1) As Galactic Common : I should like to testify, if you accept blood memories
[04:45:16]SAY: Roots/kurfurst (@214,208,1) As Galactic Common : I have the memories of one of your victims, Reica. Diona drink blood to acquire them!
[04:47:07]SAY: Roots/kurfurst (@216,206,1) As Galactic Common : You are a dangerous murderer, so it is fair
[04:48:13]EMOTE: Reica Carter/Strawberrytan (@232,239,1): Reica Carter seizes up and falls limp, her eyes dead and lifeless...

>muh pomf
I mean I'm glad the server has been up for all this time but I really wish people stopped with this meme of glorifying pomf.

Like just give your donation and be quiet about it.

that is shit

Wew
Metagrudgin's back on the menu boys
Grab your old corpse and grab your murderer's throat

We in it now

This guy was killed by me as a Vox, came back as an unrelated Diona and went straight to the stashed weapon I used - later killing me with it, which I did not use to kill anybody else in that round

What gives?

>compression artifacts
God damn it.

>wah i got muh balids cut short!!!
You're a shitter, reica.

[04:56:40]ADMIN: PM: Mustardtiger/(Porter Callison)->Kurfurst/(Roots): Were you killed by Reica Carter before? Like before being a diona person

[04:56:57]ADMIN: HELP: Kurfurst/(Roots): Yeah, but my old body was provided to me so I drank the blood out of it - heard by 2 non-AFK admins.

[04:57:23]ADMIN: PM: Mustardtiger/(Porter Callison)->Kurfurst/(Roots): Well this is uncharted waters desu.
[04:57:44]ADMIN: PM: Mustardtiger/(Porter Callison)->Kurfurst/(Roots): Did you look for it or was it presented to you?

[04:57:45]ADMIN: HELP: Kurfurst/(Roots): Yeah, I would've ahelped to confirm if you were online then, if you check the logs I even did say "hey mustard you awake?" - heard by 2 non-AFK admins.
[04:57:52]ADMIN: HELP: Kurfurst/(Roots): Presented to me, I was grown to drink it - heard by 2 non-AFK admins.

[04:57:55]ADMIN: PM: Mustardtiger/(Porter Callison)->Kurfurst/(Roots): Oh yeah I was gone
[04:58:07]ADMIN: HELP: Kurfurst/(Roots): The other Vox found my body, grew a diona and fed the corpse to it - heard by 2 non-AFK admins.
[04:58:14]ADMIN: HELP: Kurfurst/(Roots): Because Vox have no cloner - heard by 2 non-AFK admins.
[04:59:01]ADMIN: PM: Mustardtiger/(Porter Callison)->Kurfurst/(Roots): This is a shakey situation. Diona are supposed to be different people even though they take "memories" and "skills" from other people they succ.

[05:00:26]ADMIN: MOD: Mustardtiger/(Porter Callison) : reica kills kurfurst, vox trader grows a diona and feeds the kurfursts old body to it so kurfurst gains the memories of his old "self"

[05:01:01]ADMIN: MOD: Mustardtiger/(Porter Callison) : but when you steal blood you get a message saying you steal memories and shit like that if i don't remember wrong

[05:01:10]ADMIN: MOD: DragonBro/(Percy Felfeather) : So, either we call him out on it, and kill what little RP elements diona have left that's never used besides to murder your murderer

The magazine looks fucked up
Needs to be like, more uniform in the way it curves I think
I dunno

The magazine looks a bit weird

Are you serious? I killed them fair and square, then they magically went to where I stashed the murder weapon and killed ME with it after coming back as a diona

That's complete garbage

Last one

[05:01:50]ADMIN: HELP: Kurfurst/(Roots): Well, tell you what, Mustard, I think you should just go to Nuke over it for an official ruling. And if you're not certain yourself, I don't see a reason to issue a ban. For my part, I'll avoid those waters until we have an official ruling. Sound good? - heard by 2 non-AFK admins.

[05:02:28]ADMIN: MOD: DragonBro/(Percy Felfeather) : I'm askin probe
[05:02:35]ADMIN: MOD: DragonBro/(Percy Felfeather) : Just so we can get a headmins opinion

[05:02:56]ADMIN: HELP: Kurfurst/(Roots): I hate to try to urge you on, but I have work to go to, it's 7AM here, and I don't want to pop off if you have more questions. - heard by 2 non-AFK admins.
[05:03:06]ADMIN: PM: Mustardtiger/(Porter Callison)->Kurfurst/(Roots): I wasn't planning on banning you before I talked to nuke and he turned out to be afk. I talked to dragonbro a bit and I'd rather not touch this situation because there are RP elements involved and I don wanna kill that but then again it is kind of bullshit that a simple proccess of stealing blood from a corpse allows a diona to get revenge from their old murderer.

[05:03:40]ADMIN: HELP: Kurfurst/(Roots): You know, since you can clone someone and they get revenge from old murderer, etc - heard by 2 non-AFK admins.
[05:03:43]ADMIN: PM: Mustardtiger/(Porter Callison)->Kurfurst/(Roots): I personally don't like that idea but like I said, this is p new desu.

how to spot a shit borg
>grab food, any food
>use a pen on it, rename it to "cryptographic sequencer"
>"attack" a borg with it
Do they magically stand still silently? Shitter. Eat the food in front of it.
Do they run away and later security comes after you? Good borg. Keep that food in your pocket so you can scream "JUST A PRANK BRO" to sec.

>the only points are now magazine
Success.
I'll try to make the magazine seem more natural in a moment.

Does this mean we can watch for people getting killed as a ghost, then become a diona and run to the guy that got murdered so we can collect our valids?

What a beautiful time we live in.

What if the borg went still to type *buzz at ya for smackin it with a plate of spaghetti?

This means if you nig memories from a corpse and can RP it out, you can get your valids.

>be a complete shitter that does his best to ruin medbay and get his valids every round
>read people being glad that you got shat on
>"are you serious???"
mikecari tier

Only if you knew where the corpse was IC

So if the detective brought in a ghosted body for you to blood, then you could be like a bloodhound

desu if you lose track of where a body is you should EXPECT the person to come back (usually cloned though) and fuck you

>[04:38:36]SAY: Roots/kurfurst (@230,207,1) As Galactic Common : I acquired a memory when I drank some blood recently of a good wheelchair in the chapel
>i killed the vox nowhere near the chapel
>i did not take the bird to the chapel
>i stashed the wheelchair in the chapel, which he observed as a ghost and beelined for
quality

yeah sure
5 seconds to type say *buzz

Where did you hide the body?

I didn't hide the body at all, they didn't get cloned

They came back as a diona

You just left the body out?

lel, quality antagonist work

Who cares? Fuck you Reica.

We already have a perfectly good SMG. Are we short on guns or something?

You have absolutely no defense for someone metagaming like that

Who ever said I was defending anyone you retard?

It's a shitty 9mm SMG that no one makes because assault rifle is superior in every way to it.

layers fixed when
celt removed when

Don't forget that the SMG is very late in the combat tree and requires diamonds for some reason when ARs are just iron and glass.

How come the only antags that get powered crossbows are the ones that aren't allowed to actually use it?

They are allowed to use it but it's like layered threat response.
Station spots you, isn't aggressive? Proceed.
Station spots you, is aggressive, but doesn't want to harm you directly? Flee.
Station is aggressive, wants to harm you, but not kill you? Crossbow.
If crew wants to kill you as raider, you're allowed to kill them too, but you're supposed to avoid it and disengage when possible and be non-lethal.

How's the magazine look now?

Why is it a different colour?

So you can clearly see if the magazine is inserted or not by just looking at colors.
Also while I wanted the gun to look uniform in colors I didn't want it to be 1 solid color either.

Diona Nymph blood stealing poll very important

I think diona that was injected with corpse blood is fair game, but random diona? It's a no-no.

I think that non-roundstart dionas should be valid

why do we have to suffer the niggers?

Why DO we have to?
Honestly everyone should be valid.
You're all assholes anyways.

>the only time ARPEE matters is when it's a matter of more validz

like pottery, or something like that

I wish you could upload and stream your own music selected from the juke box.

And just have a feature like that Plug.DJ that allows you to skip the song if it's ear bleeding enough or something the clown plugged in.

>latejoin an empty medbay in a high pop round
>cloning and chemistry stocked, cryo has an ok mix
>find a lone greyshirt in surgery fiddling with heads, they've been doing everything
>they leave
>catbeast pops out of the cloner, keeps asking why it's a cat
>realize what happened
>ask who they were and what they were
>begin killing them so I can clone them in their original species
>Catbeast says, "y-you f-fuc-cking v-val-lid fuck"
Seriously?

You probably should've specified considering catbeasts are valid and he came to a pretty logical conclusion that you're just a cunt, considering everyone on this server is just a cunt.

Hope you took him straight to the kitchen

>Catbeasts complaining that they get killed when it is allowed and even encouraged
>People who get upset that they get framed by a traitor

How is it possible to rage so hard while playing this shit game?

this desu

everyone's a cunt

even if you start off a nice happy lad, you'll end up a bitter angry cunt, just like every nice happy person thats ever come here

Veeky Forums ruins people

Sawbones is a nice happy lad.

sawbones is a good actor
more than likely, he's on yahir-levels of depression

lotsa people are yahir-tier bitter cunts who used to be nice happy lads
even yahir used to be a nice happy lad

sounds like projecting bruv
i'll have you know i've been playin this game for four years and since then i've picked up heavy drug abuse and turkey mutilation as it's the only way i can truly feel alive because my friends are very cold and when the hands are cold the blood is not pumping at optimal doof doof doof procedures(??) yes.

yahir was never happy

No I cloned them.
The whole point of why I did that was to spare them (and maybe medbay) of lynching by validhunters.

They went braindead not 5 minutes after, too.

No bully honest opinions only pls.

I'm still happy after technically [/spoiler ]years of SS13 user

happy with the game I mean, I'm miserable in every other part of my life.

>those magazine sprites
WHAT THE FUCK

>rage cage is made
>ai doesn't like rage cage
>rage cage turned into a comfy cage
>comfy cage explodes violently, killing everyone

ss13 okay

Sock magazine?

It's hard to make curving stuff in 32x32.

Then don't do it

Have another sock because I forgot one.
But how do I underline that it's THE FUTURE without curves?

Try with this

Exceptionally terrible.
Also this is kinda nitpicky by that color is p shit

PROTECTRON SKIN FOR BORGS FUCKING WHEN?

FALLOUT-THEMED SS13-LIKE GAME FUCKING WHEN?

Where will it even appear? There's already a SMG in the protolathe, so the only way this'll ever be added is as another Summon Guns exclusive with piss-poor chances of ever showing up.

Never

But hey make a robo sprite inspired by whatever anime is around or obscure Japanese game and watch it get implemented.

So that's where all the retarded hair and skins come from!

I thought they were original because of their crappiness.

Reference overflow, try again later.
We already have some power armor coded, but there's so much spawnable shit that nobody knows it all.

Blame Niggly.
Our main spriter a weeb faggot that is most remembered for playing a librarian crossdresser.

Now that you've posted that

Very soon

>finally get antag after all this waiting
>it's vampire
really

exchange pomfcoins for higher antag rolls instead of hoarding them, idiot

Why not put it in the protolathe as well? Variety never hurts.

How do you like the socks now, guys?

Is ERP allowed yet?
I've got lots of fun characters saved to play as.

ICKY OCKY

meet me in dorms in 5, vox talonjob ty

It's shit.
Look at 's. That's how it should be.

>find syndicate uplink artifact
>use it
>Double-Crosser you'll pay for that
>it explodes
>get revived
>go to RD outpost
>meaty whores hit me
>almost die
>get saved again
>stayed alive to see 2k16 dumbest vampire
xenoarchs are made to suffer

Why couldn't we telesci the clown out?
He was on the derelict I think, but the teleporter wouldn't take him for some reason

>vampire walks up to the kitchen
>eats an entire Flammkuchen
>screams and falls over

and that is how we found out it was vamp

How do you see so far? My mesons when excavating don't do that.

don't bully

i was sitting in a janicart

>QM asks me to follow him
>Takes me to the roid
>KNow he's gonna try some shit
>eye flashes and cable cuffs me
>run into a 1 tile wide hallway and use my mime powers to make a wall
>uncuff myself
>Keep reapplying wall so he can't get to me
>eventually he gives up and leaves
>stockpile donk pockets for a space walk
>pass out after a couple of seconds because lol hypothermia
>Get teleported back to station and cloned
>watch the vampire burn in the chapel

Mimes are NOT easy targets!

Disable Parallax

Because it'll be competing in a niche that's contested enough as it is? I mean, what would it do that the current SMG can't beyond acting s a reference?

We have securitron skins, they're pretty good

friendly reminder, with fixed pic

>I mean, what would it do that the current SMG can't beyond acting s a reference?
A giant, inaccurate 10 round burst?
Being different caliber other than a meme 9mm?

>vox talonjob
nice to see people with good taste

Updated version.

How is this for a sock sprite?
They would serve as shoes, warmer and better for hanging on the chimney.

put this in just for chuckles

Why is that sock full of cigarettes?