pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRs

>Current OP Template Resources
Text: pastebin.com/mpLELmFc
Images: dropbox.com/sh/xfes0e760tkoojt/AACwI8al4j9fDCDCznxvCjwPa?dl=0

Other urls found in this thread:

brntwaffles.tumblr.com/tagged/eyes
humanowitzlegacy.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ahem, yeah I started playing the sims again. Made a kinda average joe character with aging, MC Commander, etc etc. Gonna attempt some sort of legacy situation.

Every time I think of MC Control I think Commander instead.

The ass was fat.

The only thing that irks me as a pirate is the lack of the latest mods.
EA can't make their own game.

Today the urge to play The Sims came to me.
I've never tried The Medieval Sims. Doesn't seem like internet liked that game either. Is it really garbage?

Wew, having facial blending for immigrants set at -1 to 1 at Nraas really produces some interesting townies to mingle with!

Sex mods for mysims when

I just bought TS4 for 24 bucks. I figured I would never pay 60 for it but I'm tired of my crack randomly not working so I bit the bullet. Can I pirate the DLC on a legit copy?

It can be fun for a day or 2.

Problem with it was that it's more "story-driven" whatever the word was now exactly while still having pretty much every story-thingy be in rabbit-holes.

Also inability to play the campaign game and save your kingdom for next mission really annoyed me, made customising your castle'n shit feel redundant though there should be "free roam" way to play it too ignoring the main mission and just playing it sort of like Sims.

Give it a try for free obviously

>tired of mod bugs and EA bugs not working
>expects this to change by buying it
wew lad

No, it's fun.
I love medieval settings so if you do too, you'll like this one. If you like the sims and like rpgs, play it.

The bad things for me are that too many things happen off screen. For example, you send your sim somewhere and then read what cool things happened but not actually see it. Also, can't freely build. You can place stuff and decorate though.

As always, I recommend pirating because fuck EA.

Yeah, I like medieval settings. I will try it out for free, there can be no harm in that. Right?

One of the more fun sim games, just try it for a bit.
Not really as 'replayable' as normal sim games, but still pretty good.

> Can I pirate the DLC on a legit copy?
Nope.
Just put your legit copy on another computer to download tray files from the gallery, if you're into that.

So i'm looking at the possibilities of pirating the game.Should I get the vanilla version or Pirates and Nobles?

Get the expansion as well.
There is no reason not to.

>Current OP Template Resources

maek babbies

That's just possible to do with immigrants, isn't it? Not townies like maids and that?

There's "resident assignment" on Nraas Register which i'd assume throws townies to maid and such jobs.

Oh, you're right, I completely forgot about that. Thanks.

up

>Jew nose
>FAS

wew

>Make qt waifu sim in vanilla 3 for 360
>go to Landgrabb house
>befriend Ms. Landgrabb and Landgrabb Jr
>make out with Mrs. Landgrabb
>still bffs
>befriend Mr. Landgrabb
>fuck him
>they get engaged
>Ms. Landgrabb hates my sim
>get in fights with her and beat her ass
>have her and her son live with us
>she takes care of my sims and her husbands children

In 4 they made Landgrabb look like a nerdy faggot, in 3 he looked more suave

I tried to get my sim with this fire fighter too but he was too comitted to his dyke gf, she's strong too.

Did EA remove the step child thing? In 3 it was recognized that my sim was his sons step mother but it doesn't show up in 4

>children sims asking my children sims to skip school and go to the club

??????

Degeneracy simulator

I think I've seen it in 4 a few times.

Also, I'm not sure they're the same Landgrabbs.

Yes, there's no stepchild relationship and the sims act like they're unrelated. All good sims of pure hearts kick out their spouse's children, lest they be tempted.

What kind of club?

Nightclub.

At 11AM

Well they aren't related.

At least not by blood.

There is nothing wrong with fugging your step kids.

Although Ideally you wouldn't be raising some other mans children like a cuck.

But I guess if you get some BP out of it there's no harm done. :^)

So a dayclub then

>Tranny ass mad her sister looks like Barbie

>her

>Misgendering a Hulk Tier tranny

nty senpai I want to continue living. :^)

>adfly blocker prevents adfly from taking me to the download
>disable it
>adfly cries about my adblocker
>disable it
>3 tabs open trying to bait me into installing malware

>all I wanted was to download a qt dress

ffs this shits getting out of hand.

what the fugg

What are some good default replacement eyes for 3?

Something that's relatively "realistic" as in no overly bright vampire eyes and such shit.

Shiett, I missed my chance to make an epic OP again. Oh well, I'll be back when 750 comes around, and you'll be drooling

>get science career levelled
>feed embiggen potions to skinny grills

I'm using ones made by BlueWaffles, see if you like any
brntwaffles.tumblr.com/tagged/eyes

*burntwaffles, jesus

Make a troll account on Tumblr and make a callout post about it, andi then after a while reveal that you did this as a joke and that simmers should consider other ways of getting money such as Patreon or donation via PayPal rather than ignoring how most people who download their content will end up getting viruses with the mods which is somethign that should be discouraged

>tfw trait maxed clones
Finally my munchkin character can act out his evil plans without taking direct responsibility.

>Nope.
Damn. I don't wanna give EA any more money.

>Just put your legit copy on another computer to download tray files from the gallery, if you're into that.
I don't know what that means.

What are the must have DLCs for TS4? I have GTW, is Get Together worth it? It seems kind of lackluster tbqh

You can't access the gallery online for pirated versions, but if you put a legit copy on another computer, you can send yourself the files from it. Houses/rooms/sims

Ah, I get it. Thanks for the explanation.

The witch outfit in Spooky stuff is so lame and uninspired, 2 and 3 witch outfits weren't so special but it's a downgrade, even if it is a halloween costume

>make super ugly sim to laugh at
>get him a family
>he grows old
>find myself a bit attached to him.
>he dies
>tear up a little

>his daughter gets pregnant
>his ghost comes
>he feels her belly and they both get excited
>I cry

;~;

Why does this game give me feels?

where can i find the latest patch for sims 4 if im a pirate

it's not cracked yet.

where would i even look for stuff like that anyway

Who was it that fed Bella donuts and made her a turbo fatty then burned her alive?

Why did you do it?

What the hell, these TS4 expansion packs are so expensive. Has it always been like this?

Don't worry, people will be screaming like fuck over here once its actually around

Yes, they've always been priced at $40.

Stuff packs used to be $20 and didn't include items with special interactions.

I'm doing a black widow challenge.

She killed Bob Pancakes by trapping him in a grimy bathroom and farting on him. Didn't kill Eliza since she'd already moved out though.

Decided to trap the Goths by making them addicted to sweets so they'd go into my burn room, ended up burning the entire bottom floor. Apparently fire doesn't go upstairs?

where is ANGERY poster?

i need to know in a silly way if the crack is out

i forgot that existed

How were these things made again exactly?

The small world im playan has some "broken" buildings and i want to fix some of them a bit but if i just delete wall and do it again it goes like it is in the pic related allready.

Something something with terrain tools and cheats but i have no idea what it was again or what it was even called so help me out!

Since I know once the Kids Pack comes out there'll be another 6 months to a year before the next crack, I'm thinking of biting the bullet and buying the Sims 4.

All up, it's fucking expensive, but I can get the base game and the two EPs for a decent(ish) price. I won't install until my game's completely up to date, but it might be the way to go for me.

Am I retarded? EA are unrepentant money-grubbers, but I genuinely have fun with this game and want to stay up to date in the future.

>Am I retarded?

Yes.
But do it anyway if you have the money.

As for me, I really don't want to install their cancer software launcher steam-like thing they have. I also don't want to pay a shitload of euros to get all the content. So I will stay suffering with no crack.

Sims is the only series i can understand people caving in and selling their soul to jews because there's just simply no alternative to go for.

>Sims 2 has the best genetics, good performance and good looking Sims
>Sims 3 has the most content/gameplay, terrible performance and fugly sims
>Sims 4 has the best looking sims but not much content

I don't know what to play.

Not really.

You can get some stuff on sale.

I'd get the game with the two EPs then maybe get the rest of the stuff from Kinguin.

Don't do it senpai

Actually this was exactly the plan I had in mind.

Yeah that's what I've been doing.

Gonna get the outdoors one soonish.

Sims 1 has the best music and atmosphere.

Best music for sure but it's a bit dated now

I play TS2 with the music from 1 anyway

I was thinking real hard about it, and it seems like it be hard to make a simulation game like this. There's so many things to put into account when making something like this. I wouldn't even know what to call it.

I like how ts2 let you add your own music to every radio station in the game

All things considered TS2 is probably the best considering its improvments over its predecessor
TS1 has by far the most charm but is pretty rough when you go back to play it, TS3 has the most content and an open world but runs and looks like shit, while TS4 looks nice but only really has DUDE PARTIES LMAO content atm

People honestly underestimate the time and effort required to make these games.

There were a few games made during the life of the first one trying to imitate.

They had larger budgets and dev teams.

Yet they had more limited focus and far more limited gameplay.

Will Wright was just a fucking Genius.

Plain and simple.

How would I convince WW to help me? I should probably be posting this in /agdg/ though. Like just breaking it down in my head it's just so much and I would need a good group of people for each and every task.

I was thinking about it and wondered if I actually went through with it if I would be funded, would not jew the userbase either and hope to have a lot of content. It's quite the goal

If you're trying to make a Sims competitor/spiritual successor, What engine do you want to make it in? Might I suggest you make it in Unreal or Source?

I don't know who those are.

But, some perspective. Like, the sims 4 has about 30 people with animator in their titles.

That's not even including the part of the animation team in charge of modeling.

You'd need an absurd amount of know how and a massive team to work on something of this scale.

Good luck to you.

>sims 4 has about 30 people with animator in their titles.
I wonder how much of that is just thin air, people who just pretty much fiddle their thumbs and such.

I've heard of Unreal but I've never heard of Source, is it like Unreal?

Wright, should have just typed out his full name. And yes I would need an overwhelming amount of people.

Does EA hire people for motion capture or do they use the people on hand?

I'll take all the people EAs fired from the Sims project, has EA been mostly hiring women as of late? Which company had said that they hire based on "_______ and not skill/talent?"

Doesnt Valve take a heavy cut from any profits of a game made with Source?

Source engine is what Half-Life 2, TF2, Left 4 Dead, Counter Strike, and Garry's Mod are made in

Just torrented Sims 4 'complete' and I've gotten an issue where the game straight up crashes my computer during build mode after like five minutes. Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about or has had the same issue?

You must have did something wrong, check the .txt

Decided to make a Simblr because I'm a dirty >tumblr-using SJW and because what the hell, I'd like to start actually telling some stories with my Sims.

Mostly just setting the stage at the moment, introducing the key players, but I'll be posting my Sims and mods and such there when I've got the time.

humanowitzlegacy.tumblr.com/

>Done something wrong
What could I have possible done wrong?
Installation was literally install and move to desktop if you have an issue saying something about Origin.
I have no mods, game runs at 40-50FPS just fine with no hiccups. I get into building my house and it just up and dies forcing me to hold the power button and restart.
Other than character creation I think I prefer Sims 3 truth be told. Might just torrent that.

TS4 is Facebook generation shit, cheevos are centric to everything.

Bumping

So what's your favorite skill in the sims game yer currently playing / each sims title you've played?

Thanks.

I played with the idea of having the option for 'realistic' features and some 'anime-ish', though many people might not be into that, while playing 4 the other night I thought it would be nice to be more interactive with certain things you can buy in game instead of just having it 'there'

I always choose cooking, every single time.

What other features do you want the game to have?

Hard to go wrong with cooking. That's for sure.

I was thinking about a city but it seems like too much for now so a small town or several. Interactive work stations for cooking/cop/firefighter/burglar, the idea of being able to control your character and picking and choosing what you want to steal seems fun.

Has the Sims ever had a hairstylist? I thought about that and you work your way up with your customers hair.

Abandoned places that are broken down from weather that brave characters or teenagers can explore.

Just a lot of things I'd probably need to get really good at first and have a good team I could count on.

Are you like a legit SJW?

Most sims games really only had a lot of

>DUDE PARTIES LMAO

In their ealy life spans.

I think the sims first expansion was called House Party wasn't it?

Sims 2 had a bit more focus on family play because of the new life stages. But the first expansion was.

>DUDE COLLEGE PARTIES LMAO

Followed by

>DUDE CLUBBING LMAO

I'm thinking there could also be a gentrification aspect and an education/teacher career. Some things that EA doesn't include like teenage pregnancy or diabetes or even sperm donor options

I thought about pregnant teens because there are a lot of those and I've thought of having handicap characters or at least characters in wheelchairs.

A teacher would be nice, but doing lessons and all those students. Wew.

Seasonal weather would be in the base game also no 39.99 expansion for the 4 seasons. I'm also curious as to what people want to see.

I've also played around with the idea of having alcoholics and methheads.

That's a lot of stuff...

I'm not even sure that would appeal to the typical sims player honestly.

How would you like the idea of a playable afterlife or angels that could preform miracles(cure the sick, bring the dead back to life, heal injuries)? And I agree about handicapped/disabled characters, none of the games have that which I think is stupid. I think that it would also need lots of customization options including gender, instead of bullet points you would have gender and sex sliders as well as body shape. As well if toddlers are in the game they should actually be able to do more than just sit in one spot and look cute, like maybe the game could let you set up playdates between toddlers and kids.