youtube.com/watch?v=0n5_02TZnTo
youtube.com/watch?v=8YnXEj3_VsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for REQ reveal soon

>pic related

Lockout was trash

just like your post

I kinda wish we could use the Mechanics Grunt

It's too small for a Spartan, and I'm still not sure why they'd specialize a mech for grunts

It's just not a very fun map

Grunts made it.

It was clearly made by Brutes as a gift to the Grunts for their loyalty.

>ay yo man we wuz engineers an' prophets an' sheeit dawg I swear to gahd mang

Buck is best boy!
I would've preferred Buck to be the presumptive MC replacement.

I wonder if the UNSC vehicle is gonna have variants at the start

Nope.

Hopefully we get more updates down the line, then

more fun was had on that map in customs somewhat recently then you could possibly ever know.

We are.

It's a shame 343 won't put it into matchmaking

>The Armor is Mark V done correctly
Doubt it, but I want it

We can dream, user.
Have hope that we'll get nice things.

>343i
>Nice things

I like how the CE grunt has better detailed toes then the 2 grunt. Then the toes just disappear for a while.

I like how the top part of the helmet just disappears after 2.

I like that the Halo 4 grunt has no dick.

It's Achilles variants

user, stop.
Don't give them ideas.

Don't underestimate the brilliant minds of the grunts.

I'm so sick of motion capture. I hate that they're using it for Halo Wars 2. There go two unique looking characters and instead we get a pair of fucking faggots who don't look anything like the characters they're representing.

Fuck you, Cutter looks WAY better than HW1 and we have not seen enough of Anders yet.

I disagree but I respect your opinion.
I just don't respect you for holding that opinion.

Like i give a fuck about your respect. Here, have another pic of pedo Cutter, for the nostalgia.

>Beam Rifle and 2 variants

This makes no sense when the Beam Rifle and variants are already in the game

Good morning wagecucks, having fun slaving away while I play halo?

I mean yeah a Brute shot or Grenade Launcher would've been perfect but i can't believe i'm the only one happy to have this sexy bitch back.

Yeah, there isn't much they can do for an H3 beam rifle

Having fun grinding for silver packs while i got everything with a press of a button?

>watermark

Actually wagecuck I'm finished with golds! Just waiting for the free dlc you pay for!

Mexican are arrogant and selfish as fuck but they make me laugh with their Halo memes.

Good for you Sigmund, how much time did it take you?

Apparently this is the only Common I'm missing. What do? I'd rather not waste points on Bronzes if it's reached another way.

I don't mind it I'm just not clear on what it'll do differently.

>not linking the old thread

I like how there isn't a pic or desription

Fuck.

FILE BROWSER RELEASED FOR GUARDIANS
>FILE BROWSER RELEASED FOR GUARDIANS

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!!

halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halo-waypoint-file-browser

>As your official online home for Halo, we’re always working hard to improve your user experience here on Waypoint. With that in mind, we’re incredibly excited to introduce a new online File Browser system for Halo fans to engage with and enjoy. We know that players have been eager for improved access to their favorite maps and game modes, but we also wanted to make sure that this next evolution of the online File Browser also incorporated Xbox One Game Clips and Screenshots in order to provide a single destination for players to track all of their favorite Halo moments. Let’s take a closer look at some of the details of the new online File Browser feature, shall we?

>Our goal with this update is to bring all of your content from Halo 5: Guardians to your fingertips, which is why the new Waypoint File Browser allows players to view and share all of the content that you’ve created with the Xbox One DVR feature. Additionally, within the Game Clips and Screenshots sections of the File Browser, you will be able to not only see all of your videos and images, but also ones that are currently trending within the Halo community.

continued...

>No Halo File Browser would be complete without the ability to share and download your favorite maps and game modes. If you’re planning to host a Custom Game night with friends and need to make sure that you have the right Forge maps and game mode variants, you can now do so with ease right here on Waypoint. To find maps and modes, simply go into their respective sections of the File Browser, search for its name or the gamertag of its creator, and bookmark it! Once this is done, your bookmarks will automatically be updated in-game on Halo 5: Guardians.

>In addition, one specific feature that we are pretty excited about is the ability to bookmark maps directly from your Waypoint Game History. This means that whenever you play on a map that you like, you can immediately save it to your bookmarks so that you can play on it whenever you please. When bookmarking from your Game History, you’re also given the option to view other awesome content from this creator, which will make sure you never run out of new maps and modes to look at. As with all parts of Waypoint’s File Browser, you'll not only be able to see your creations, but you’ll also be able to view and save trending maps and game modes.

>So, you can view the Game Clips and Screenshots you created with the Xbox One DVR feature, but wait – what about the films you have in Theater mode? We’ve got you covered. We’ve also added the ability to Bookmark your Recent Films on Waypoint as well. Simply go to your Game History, find the match you want to Bookmark, click on it, and then bookmark it. Once you’ve bookmarked it on Waypoint, the film will appear in your Theater menu under your Bookmarked Films section, and it will stay there through October 20, 2552.

continued...

>Having the ability to search, browse, and find content on Waypoint will allow you to find great new maps, game types, clips, and more, will allow Forgers to share their incredible creations even easier, and provide a new platform for the best community creations to be shared with the world. It goes without saying that we’re extremely happy to be launching these features very soon.
>Like, very soon.
>In fact, how about today?

>We hope you enjoy the new File Browser experience here on Waypoint, and we can’t wait to see what you create and share next.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING, LADS! A NEW ERA OF CUSTOMS IS UPON US!!!

Welcome to 2 months ago.

is this some kind of nw meme shitpost? this has been out for a long time now

That's Big Red's emblem

so how about adding that shit inside the game?

reach was able to do 6 fucking years ago

I'm about to buy this green Warzone REQ Bundle. Convince me not to. Has anyone who bought it reaped great rewards?

Just buy Gold packs instead. Waiting 7 weeks isn't worth it.

but they couldn't figure out that bloom and armor lock was a mistake till 2015

so thats
>not and argument™

They make it seem as though the drops their are more valuable than Gold drops. I just want Copperhead man.

eeh it came with my copy of halo, got some ultra rares and a legendary or 2 out of it

the suppressor was dope tho

halodiehards.net/halo-4-champions-bundle-steam-punk-weapon-skins-download/

They're not, trust me. You won't get a Legendary/Mythic from those premium packs, the chances are way too low.
The best way to get what you're looking for is to slowly grind/buy gold packs.

youtube.com/watch?v=0n5_02TZnTo

I loved the wood detail on those skins.

all the steampunk guns looked cool

the DMR and AR especially so

From the IGN video it looks like one shoots black holes similar to Voids Tear.
The hitmarker was staying a bit extra on an enemy.

Think it's just a common. Just keep buying silvers and it'll drop eventually.

I guess so. Ho many matches of BTB/Warzone are needed to earn a Gold pack?

I quite liked the champions bundle skins

If i remember correctly, it's around:
WZ - 2200 RP
WZA - 1300 RP
BTB - 1500 RP

is there gonna be a new halo soon?
i was too late to the party on this one stopped playing after a month and now i don't know any map and im getting my ass kicked in multiplayer
im usually very good in halo
>hd remake of halo 3 pls

you can get about 1000 or so RP in btb and 2000 or so in warzone if you win of curse use your boosts and you can get more ive gotten 7000 form one game before so it all depends on that

>that green camo BR
Why can't we have normal camos like Woodland, desert, snow, etc. in Halo 5?

Just play for a while, you'll get better.

>is there gonna be a new halo soon?
Wars 2 launches in february
>i was too late to the party on this one stopped playing after a month and now i don't know any map and im getting my ass kicked in multiplayer
Just keep playing Warzone until you rank high. Then go to Arena
>hd remake of halo 3 pls
The most you can hope for is an update to the MCC that adds in a Halo 3 graphics layer. There will not be a standalone Halo 3 Anniversary release.

the 2 AR skins were the best part about it. never really like the BR skin cause i just used the arctic camo i got from the pre-order im glad they added another sharktooth skin though

10 minutes of Reach female ass:

youtube.com/watch?v=8YnXEj3_VsQ

mcc is ded and iirc

It's my favorite skin out of the bunch

halo 3 anniversary maps for halo 5 guardians pretty please the did something similar with reach so why not. it would also give them the excuse to pad out the reqs with H3 throwback armors and weapons EG:mark6 v1.5 and EOD

Guardian is a fun map, especially when it's fiesta koth and the point is in the center.

Nothing better than 4 player splitscreen and having 16 bodies in the center from trying to cap.

>mcc is ded
it's actually had a bit of a pop resurgence lately.

Halo 3 maps would not work with Halo 5

>Halo 3 maps would not work with Halo 5
You could say same about CE's maps on Reach and they still did it.

That's a 10 minutes well spent

I don't know why but killing grunts with headshots and watching their bodies rag-doll in the air was the most satisfying thing, next to headshot's on Elites.

Those skins need to come back.

4 had good skins all around.

Still bugs me that MCC didn't have all the skins 4 had.

It never bothered me because I had no plans of going back to H4 in the first place.

I still play it on MCC because I like 4's Oddball, shame 5 doesn't have it for no fucking reason.

It's in custom games, but it's sorta fucked up unless maps are specifically designed for it.

June 29

Well shit

is that blood gulch?

H5 is going to be free between the 29th and 5th.

The Warzone map? It's Sandhelios.

The new Forge canvas is confirmed to be all-water, so we're getting new terrain and tree pieces.

this DESU there are some tweaks you could do. make the map a bit bigger change the hop ups a little maybe add some crates to the side of S1 and raise the ceiling on bottom to make it easy to get to S2 easy simple stuff like that

Well that's interesting at least. Can we go in the water?

>Halo 2 Beam Rifle
>tfw no H3 classic weapons

Halo 3 had no classic weapons.

>wanting literal peashooters

sauce?

Wasn't all that confirmed like 2 weeks ago though?
/HG/ ISLAND SOON!

Apparently up to chest level instead of knee level like Alpine's water.

There was some talk in the thread about the island being premade.

Aw shit we /DeltaHalo/ now bois