Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/darksouls3/mods/29/?
pastebin.com/jqKQj426
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for Lautrec did nothing wrong

reminder that blue phantoms are the cousin of death

Hi.

dogshit

I don't understand why you fucking idiots can't comprehend that Ornstein is the Storm Drake other than just flailing and screaming NO NO IS NOT IS NOT NO NO

is it wrong that i want to see gwynevere getting boned by nk

>I don't understand why you fucking idiots can't comprehend that Ornstein is the Storm Drake

>Incest

cool strawman

>I don't understand why you fucking idiots can't comprehend that Ornstein is the Storm Drake
maybe because you literally haven't provided any convincing proof that the storm drake is ornstein, because there isn't any such thing in the game to suggest it

nexusmods.com/darksouls3/mods/29/?

Aggro Mod is ready.
There is also a video in the video section.

anyone on PS4 want to help a poor sod kill Dragonslayer Armour on +2?

>invade anor londo
>host and phantomfucking around with an Aldrich punching each other to death
>cast warmth and join the brawl
>blue summoned
>he looks at us then tryhards and charges at us
>almost kills us both as we run away
>host BCs him out
>we all go back to punch each other to death

pastebin.com/jqKQj426

The normal Ghru probably have little malformed limbs on their backs because the Ghru casters have four arms. That's just the start of their transformation.

>people will surely join my even if i say the word nigger a few times on forchan xd

Does it work online?

>being so upset someone said the word nigger

Actually in the most recent VOD for scottjund he fights sksa again and loses, to just moonlight greatsword, if you're wondering.

>nigger
>faggot
you're trying so, so hard

>Make new pyro
>Get buttraped constantly in PvP

How do I git gud? Never played as a Pyro in any of the souls games

Current Build is pic

can one of you kind faggots drop me an unupgraded gothards twin swords for my geralt cosplay pls? Ps4.

that's a cool fuckin video
thanks man

I don't understand why you fucking idiots can't comprehend that Smough is Aldrich other than just flailing and screaming NO NO IS NOT IS NOT NO NO

>His armor unlocks after Aldrich's death
>His weapon is guarded by THREE unique non-respawnable Silver Knights
>The painting of his goddess is in the same room
>The ring of his best pal is also there
>Smough loves to eat men

The part that upsets me is not that you used it, it's that you're trying desperately hard to fit in.

is best
nk puts his sister to the test

Nice build

Just wait 30 min and I will drop em for you

Because Im a fucking retard

>be away for a month
>there are still people that reply to that faggot lucy

It kind of does, but not entirely.

Enemies that are near you as an invader may aggro onto the host or phantom, but once they actually start fighting them they'll revert to normal. If they've gone too far from their spawn point, they'll retreat.

You sort of get an influence over NPCs, but you'd have to stay near them for it to remain in effect. You're almost like a beastmaster class.

Are you free throwing your fireballs?

>acknowledging lucy

Is there any way to approach aggression vs passive players with an ultra weapon?
I find myself relying excessively on trading with hyperarmor whenever I use ultras, which I don't like because in previous games, DaS2 especially, I had no issue being poiseless and still consistently winning fights by playing aggressively with ultra weapons. In 3, they're faster and do more damage so I feel like I ought to be relying on trades even less, but instead I'm crutching on them excessively and playing less aggressively.

Also, which ultras seem best-suited for aggressive play? I've noticed that Greathammers seem to have longest reach on average, and that their running attacks seem to be the best (slightly faster than Gaxes or UGS, bigger hitbox), but they also have the slowest regular attacks. Greataxes seem absurdly limited this time around in their movesets and tend to have the highest stamina costs, so high that it's difficult to play anything but passively with them since you spend most of the fight waiting for stamina to regenerate. UGS probably have the most versatile movesets overall, but the R1s are so slow and telegraphed, and with such long recovery that people tend to literally just turn around and walk out of range, then walk back in to punish your recovery

>22 vig

lol

raw dragonslayer axe will literally kill you inone combo

you cant pyro in pvp at that low of a level

85 minimum

The who?

Is there any video or good explanation for Yorshka's connection to Priscilla? You can find the painted guardian set in the tower, and she shows all the signs of being a crossbreed. Is she Priscilla's sister? Daughter?

anyone? I summon randoms, but they die in 2 swings...

I'm gonna need a link to the full version.

>it's le "casters are bad at low SL" meme

Not having him filtered on all boards

Yeah, and the Ghru caster arms transform into wings.

It looks like it's from scasblog.tumblr.com

feel free to fight my level 65 twink with 50 vigor and over 500 ar

How do I cut this fucker's tail off?

There is none. People like to claim that she's the daughter of Gwyn and Seathe, for some reason.

You slash at it near the tip for a while

i really want to do a tony soprano cosplay, but i suck with sliders. Anyone know where i can find a decent base to work with?

Just play passively.

Literally never unless you speed adjust with CE. They're faster, but so is everything else. Player rolls are quicker, safer, use basically no stamina and are incredibly easy to spam, meaning you have very little chance of actually pressuring someone with anything but fast, long ranged poking weapons. They actually don't hit very hard compared to the quicker weapons either. Hyper armour trades and being uparryable are all they've really got going for them against good players (i.e. not random invasions).

>that bit at the end of the video
Golden

I can make up shit too! The Ghru caster arms turn into skeletons. They become their own skeletons that pop off and roam free. Or maybe they become legs. Could be either since we never fucking see a Ghru transform further than what we get.

p
o
s
t
f a s h i o n

r
a
t
e
f a s h i o n

we are talking about polytheistic gods who fucked everything that moves if greek mythology is anything to go by

Thanks m8

Tip of the middle tail.

What does Kirk look like in 3?

>Raw Dragonslayer Axe
>Lightning Blade
>Lightning Partizan for backup if I need reach
>60 FTH
>Sunlight Spear Hyper armour Trades

No other build is necessary

Anybody knows what that character is wearing in pic 4 from the left? (other than chainmail chest)

I though he only tripfags on Veeky Forums?

>stamina completely drained after one spell
>die in one combo
>most damaging spells do less damage than a r1 r1 combo on direct hit
>opponents will have 600 more health than you

just how dumb are you

Garbage, nosleeves bring it down, nice, not even trying, pretty good, okay

>Commissions are open

Nice

>Will not do
>Dicks

Less nice

First time Souls player, currently playing DeS.
How the hell do I even play this? After Phalax I haven't made any progress.
Do I grind my stats? Do I get new armor? What the fuck? This is too much.

cr8t0n's helm and gloves, solaire's pantyhose

So it's an invasion build?
Check what you make with each tool, both flame and boulder combo after GCFB, so if you're not using them both for different functions, get rid of one and invest the att points into vig.
You also need a better sage ring and spear is possibly the worst spear in game. Get another or a different weapon and dark infuse it. Depending on your management, moving the end points elsewhere is viable.

they are beyond fucking horrible

thanks

>straightsword out-ranges your axe while being faster
>straightsword out-trades your spear thanks to shitty split damage fucking over thrust counters
>straightsword attacks into your casting HA and still rolls out safely because lol 0 recovery
Nice "build"

Try out lifehunt trades for me. The fact that they heal you back to basically negate the damage you take seems really good to me.

Go brood elsewhere

yeesh, everyone and their fucking grandma wears the blindfold+dragonscale combo

Literally get good

What your go to emote after you've won a fight? (it better not fucking be point down)

The heal is still trivial, even after the buff and the damage is paltry. It's still slower than pre-buff Lightning Stake while having a shitty hitbox with blindspots and less range than flashsword cast with a crystal chime.

so?

>gank event

Please. Also fought some of you worthless shitters at cleansing chapel. Healing like bitches and running away as soon as you took a single sweep of my UGS. Killed the bitches twice.

Hasn't that guy done futa art before?

>not male
ree, normie, etc.

YES
I DID IT
NO PARRIES
UNDER 3 MINUTES
I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT

holy shit, that's the least depressed i've felt in a while
it took me about 10 minutes in NG+2 but i've studied some shit and now it takes about 2 and a half
i had to unequip everything but the ASS to get some damage from Flynn's Ring - not much though
i used Barbed Sword without Rouge in phase 1 and then switched to ASS on NG+2, but that's fucking dumb, i don't know why i did that - Rouge with ASS works just as well and allows you to send him into phase 2 at exactly 50% health

on my first attempt i survived a kick because i was embered, which was very surprising

i'll try to find a video that shows how to do it easily

He uses the male placeholder face shared by Leonhard, Albert, and Pale Shade.

>nosleeves bring it down
I know, but none of the various arm armor pieces cover it up. not even long pieces like cr8's gloves

dead souls :c

>offhand cancer

haha holy shit

parry spam them back

>500 HP

What is this bumblefuck DOING?

Damn, that's disappointing.

That's not even the right kind of snek to be a girl snek.

Drink all estus
Parry spam
Throw poop
Hurrah!
Wave
And my favorite, commit sudoku with bloodlust.

Do the more wacky armors have place in fashion? Mostly I can't think of fashion that utilizes the more eccentric armors.

Some poor shmuck fell for the 60 int meme despite using a casting tool that doesn't scale well beyond 40.

Yeah, guess i just need to get better at predicting and swapping to black flame

Watching wktkAC4 in order to pick up any tips

yeah Invasions mainly.

>Check what you make with each tool, both flame and boulder combo after GCFO, so if you're not using them both for different functions, get rid of one and invest the att points into vig.

What do you mean 'check each tool?
I generally hit them with chaos, and follow up with flame or boulder (or melee attack) if they get caught in the lava

>You also need a better sage ring
I have Sage Ring +2, thats just a mistake on my part

>spear is possibly the worst spear in game. Get another or a different weapon and dark infuse it.

I picked it mainly for the range, but I guess a Longsword or Estoc with dark/chaos infusion would work just as well?

>dried ganks without estus and with a useless host

Seems okay to me desu.

I don't
I just stare at the ground

lel nice

Trying to kill the second prince with magic, why does the little cunt seem unaffected by my crystal soul spear?

Better safe than sorry

ay hol up

where is the fc at?

That's until they start losing, then out comes the chugging