Is Christendom currently at it's weakest?

Is Christendom currently at it's weakest?

Can/Will/Should it ever recover?

>oh no the pope is emulating jesus and not trying to impress teenagers on /pol/

Christendom stopped existing after WW1.

>emulating Jesus
Get a load of this fag.

Islam will destroy Christianity.

Islamic doctrine is perfect for destroying native culture and the West are inviting these rabid believers at their own peril.

Islam is rapidly on the rise in western countries, it is the largest religion in the world. Muslim women breed terrorists at record speed whilst natives are opting to not have any children at all. For generations humanity has filled a void with a God of some kind - in one generation we will overcome that and become liberal atheists? Nope - they'll be raised with a void, ripe for Islamic indoctrination.

I am currently studying Islam and the Koran to join them when they inevitably rise against the natives. It's only a matter of time. In a generation or two Muslims will have taken over, through breeding alone.

>your religion's highest authority emulates the teachings of his founder and is an all around swell guy
>"DAE, Iz Christianity weak?"
How do you faggots even call yourself christian?Or are you edgy deus vult faggots who will run away when someone fires a burst off a gun in your general direction?

This. Say whatever you want, fucking overcucked liberal zealots, but these aren't Houellebecq's fairy tales. This is reality.

>you will never be as brave as this proud womyn of color
>you will always be a white devil
Pls just genocide us, jehmahquais

Christianity reformed and it became a not-shitty-religion.

Islam should reform too.

>Washing the feet of your beloved disciples to demonstrate your common humanity at the eve of your execution and imparting the values of humility and service for others among the men you chose to spread your word after you're gone

>Humiliating yourself before the public and the worldwide media by kissing the feet of an unappreciative stranger (notice his phone in the full pic) in a mindless attempt to virtue signal to the rest of the world, knowing full well that in the context of an increasingly popular narrative of religious and cultural clash your actions will be seen as submission and encouragement for future violence against the very people you're supposed to shepherd

If he's trying to emulate Jesus, he's doing a terrible job.

>Islam should reform too.

Not this again. You FUNDAMENTALLY fail to understand Islam CANNOT reform.

Their Koran, doctrine, everything is literally 1-to-1 the world of God, absolute perfection. There is NO compromise in Islam.

This is why ISIS is the closest rendition of Islam we've had the opportunity to witness. That's the shit Mohammed was doing back in the day.

Now, Christianity can reform, yes, that's true, nothing is hard-coded - however reform != good/bad, reform is reform. I guess history will be the judge of the "reform" when the black flag of Islam flies above Vatican city.

And any "moderate" or "liberal" muslim that begs to differ - they are doing Taqqiya, to blend in and lie to disbelievers when living in Infidel lands - it is permitted in Islam to outright lie to non-muslims, after all, we are nothing but kindle for the hellfire.

Catholic bullshit ain't the way of God, militant church Orthodox church is the word of God. Francis I AKA Father Eurocuck isn't the head of the Church, he is third-world shitskin and probably is Satanas in disguise. Tupolev-22 and cluster bombing, not Muhammad and Aysha OK. Nami s Bog. Praise the Kosmokrator.

>Can it recover
Yes, definitely

>Will it recover
it's really hard to tell. Depends on a multitude of things. Radical islam seems to be making people more christian, as a backslash, but also more atheist

>Should it ever recover
No. The time of religions is over. Everybody who has spend some time studying things and especially proper sciences (I'm not saying this to make fun of history and humanities) like biology and physics knows this

What?

That's not even what Taqqiya is.

Taqqiya (which is mainly a Shia thing, not Sunni) is basically when you deny your religion to avoid persecution.

Where do you get your information? Infographs?

Christianity won't recover until they get a pro-crusade Pope.

Seems unlikely though.

What state would ever support a crusade?

I have seen an infograph on /pol/ stating that Taqqiya is muzzies going full medieval on the infidels, though.

Fucking plenty.

Russia.

The Balkans.

Italy.

Spain.

Brazil.

Kek. I bet you're from some liberal athiest fucking shithole. You'll burn for abandoning the Pope. DEUS VAULT.

Yea it is

No it won't (in the West at least) You decided to have an "Enlightenment" and forsake God. He in hath forsook thee. Amen

>He in hath forsook thee

Russia and the true church.

The pope isn't a christian

There is no "Christianity".

Catholicism: No/No/No

Orthodoxy: Yes/Yes/Yes

Poland 1,000%

Enjoy being enlightened by immigrant cock, Euros.

t. American who is voting MAGA.

>Italy.
>Spain.
>Brazil.

You sound like you don't know anything about these countries beyond the 18th century

I know they're fucking Catholic countries

Go suck on some Ahmed cock you berniecuck

haha KEK. Leftards are getting BTFO'd

>Russia.
You mean a mostly Atheist country with an Orthodox clergy? Truly a prime candidate for the Pope's new army.

>Russia
>Pope
Fucking ignoramus. I bet you don't even know about Mount Athos.

Winston Churchill write about Islam that 'No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.'

Although he exaggerated he was absolutely right about Islam being retrograde.

In 21 st century it doesn't work - and the scientific method under a liberal education is the way to go right now - world wide if you want scientific progress and if you're also pragmatic and want a good life you're going to focus on scientific data and not philosophy pretty much.

The west is somewhat progressive, still wants to reinvent itself right now - while Islam is a total parasite, what would happen is that the immigrants will slowly turn into westernized people - by 200 - 300 years from now the whole world will be like a family - hopefully religion will be gone or very rare by then.

but many liberals are anti-science. if you throw scientific evidence into the fray that goes against their dogma - they vehemently oppose it: cognitive dissonance.

i don't wanna turn this into a sjw/libshit debate but it's a real-world issue that has to be dealt with. science is science, you accept it (when reasonable beyond doubt) evidence is presented or you are simply wrong. No in-betweens.

For example blacks lives matters, statistics blatantly show their own kind are responsible time and time again for their misgivings, yet intellectuals rally to support such a misguided group, such as Richard Dawkins and Snowden. they've made posts in support of blm on twitter.

sad, when dawkins is a biologist

>i don't wanna turn this into a sjw/libshit debate but
opinon discarded.
A hundred years ago, scientific consensus about race and religion was completely fucking different and led to some of the most horrendous crimes against humanity.

You don't have to adhere to liberalism political philosophy if you received a liberal education, it's just a good way to make a rational / complete human - that's not bound by the generation paradigm.

And I think you confuse the liberal political ideology with liberals in USA, which are a good source of memes.

Christians really have the most disgusting fetishes

What a bunch of child molesting, foot loving degenerates.

>falling for the biggest meme candidate in an election filled with meme candidates

>looking at the objective fact that blacks in the United States commit a disproportionate amount of crime is the same as the holocaust
Yikes

Islam is also falling apart. No one actually believes it anymore, they just use it as a force to advance their political agendas, much like Christianity in the US. ISIS isn't a revival of Islam, it's the swan song; the final, perfect, correct performance of Islam just before the whole thing collapses in a quagmire of Saudi-Gulf-Iranian interests.

>Islam is also falling apart. No one actually believes it anymore, they just use it as a force to advance their political agendas, much like Christianity in the US. ISIS isn't a revival of Islam, it's the swan song; the final, perfect, correct performance of Islam just before the whole thing collapses in a quagmire of Saudi-Gulf-Iranian interests.

You are utterly delusional, probably because you are a libuck in despair about acknowledging to himself that these 'beautiful people' from the covers of National Geographic with their rich culture and history have some inherent deficits in their ideology.

I know that's assuming much, but it is always the same pattern, sorry. Tired of it all to be honest.

>t's the swan song; the final, perfect, correct performance of Islam
ISIS has nothing to do with Islam.

>DEUS VAULT.

Oh, so you're one of those fags. All bark but no bite. Come back when you've actually killed someone.

Al-Bagdhadi had a doctor in Islamic Studies and begged to differ, but I am sure the huffington post educated you better than him... get lost man.

It will recover. Napoleon said it would fall, I am pretty sure a bunch of big lads of history said such. Christianity has been rougher periods of time than people using shit tier memes to degrade it on the internet xDdDDD

You are All ahu and no akhbar

* All ahu and no akh bark

Now rewrite this post, without your subjective bias.

>jesus washed the feet of people who considered him boss, to show him he is one of them
>guy who lives in a golden house washes the feet of homeless runaways, to show them he is one of them

Woooo.

Pathetic.

proved his point

libcucks BTFO'd yet again

just wait till the fucking crusade and we get to massacre some shitskins and make the white man king of the middle east again

GOD FUCKING WILLS IT

this. there's tears a fucking delicious haha.

awww, are your fee fees hurt? awww, are you upset we're gonna rule the holy land again?

/pol/ shifting into full false flag mode after being told off for months?

Veeky Forums Chirstianity everybody.

Was it ever more clear that they are Christian because they love the history and aesthetics rather than what the doctrines actually say?

>Everybody who has spend some time studying things and especially proper sciences (I'm not saying this to make fun of history and humanities) like biology and physics knows this
That's why a vast amount of scientists are themselves religious.

Race is irrelevant to faith, NT explicitly says so. A Christian nigger is infinitely more valuable to me than a white neopagan or atheist.

low quality bait

No.

Heretics such as Kasper, Danneels and so on are old.

It doesn't make sense to be racist and Catholic. Even more so now, when the African Church is the greatest defense of the Church.

>"le deyus voolt xDDD"

None of those countries would ever support a Crusade. Russia - despite attempting to project an image of being a bastion of Orthodox Christianity - is largely atheist and apathetic to religion, and unwilling to commit itself to a 'crusade'. Besides, the Russian state is in shambles, so it's idiotic to assume they'd engage in a full-scale crusade. All they can do is send a few ships down to the Mediterranean and bomb a few targets from the sea and claim "victory!" while the situation remains the same.

>Italy

Italy has no real ability to project itself militarily. Also, while Italy is relatively Catholic in comparison to irreligious Europe, you are greatly overestimating the influence of the Church in the minds of the Italians. Most are only culturally Catholic and not particularly devout or observant, and church attendance has been dropping for decades.

>Spain

Spain is largely anti-clerical and secularized. Church attendance is extremely low. People don't give a shit about the Church in Spain - you can give thanks to Franco's regime for that.

>Brazil

Most Brazilians and Latin Americans are Catholic only on a cultural level. They are Catholic because being Catholic is a symbol of cultural identity, on par with partaking of their national cuisine or celebrating local holidays. They are not particularly pious or devout or observant, and most would scoff at the idea of going on a 'crusade'. Not to mention Brazil and Latin America in general both have a growing Protestant and agnostic population, as well as a history of anti-clericalism.

That literally Taqqiya. If a "moderate" Muslim told the truth about the nature of their religion in a Western country, they would be discriminated against, and rightly so. So they pitch the idea that they're just like Christians, sans pork and wine

Destroy Europe maybe not not Christianity
China is on track to evoking the largest Christian nation in the world and Christianity is growing globally far more than Islam

Christianity is a poor man's religion, it only makes sense it dies as people get richer.

>China is on track to evoking the largest Christian nation in the world

Although this is true, the only reason the CCP endorses and is fine with this is because Chinese Christians demographically overlap with good boy nationalists and aren't paying homage to the Vatican. If they expand strongly in the upcoming years, you can expect Falun Gong esque treatment

>aren't paying homage to the Vatican
Either way, proddies are better than nothing

Islam has a major problem in that literally all their neighbors hate them
I can't think of a single non-Muslim country that deals with them regularly and actually enjoys it other than the West.
India has gone full anti-Muslim and China is purging them out of the East.
At this rate they might end up being genocided, I don't think that's a good thing but they bring it on themselves

>being a pathetic cuck is a good thing

That's the point of Christianity, though.

>India has gone full anti-Muslim
kek, what?

Have you ever read the Bible? Especially the old testament?

Lolz this is just the lead up to the End my friend. All things all pointing to the upcoming apocalypse. Christianity always reigns supreme

Theologically there is a big difference though, Christians have the New Testament, which changes God's teachings completely to cuckmeister general from "rape and kill them all".

Christians don't follow the OT as law. The New Testament is the new covenant they make with God after Jesus shows up

Yeah, which is why its a stupid cuck religion

Kill yourself.

Burn in hell traitor

Post a picture of yourself

Fuck off sick fruity degenerate

No to all three

We need another Rome and it needs to turn all abrahamists to ash

Yes (in Europe at least) it certainly is. The public have largely embraced nihilism and cultural marxism has taken a massive toll on christianity. I can't see a way that it can ever recover it's former influence but -depending on future events- it may not get any worse

I'm not Nietzsche

>Is Christendom currently at it's weakest?
Only in western civilization. There are still billions of adherents in Latin America, Africa and Asia.

>Can/Will/Should it ever recover?
N/A

Well, yes and no. In a sense the new covenant is still the old covenant.

Old Covenant: God will establish Abraham's descendants who will rule the earth and fulfill the creation mandate that pagans have abandoned.

New Covenant: Surprise, everyone can be saved, even if you're not Jewish. Believers will rule over creation for eternity under the kingship of Christ, the descendant of Abraham.

The big mystery is to what degree that ties up with national identities. Clearly Europe isn't going to be the source of any Christian empires guiding humanity into eternity (for any time soon, at least). It'd be interesting if it turned out to be China all along.