/eog/ EVE Online General

Arty Vagabond General

old thread: permalink: orph.link/eog

>Can I make enough ISK to PLEX during the trial?
If you have to ask, you can't do it.

>I just started, what should I do?
Do the Opportunities then find the Career Agents & run all of their missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

>Read the UPDATED /eog/ pastebin: pastebin.com/ser9Acpg

>Focus Group Logs: focusgrouplogs.tech.ccp.is/

Future:
>Soon, new shekels madness with cerebral free SP and stuff snek themed.
>Did you forget to do your dailies? forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6539576&_ga=1.103289600.1816232061.1449480190
>Cap changes, fighter changes and legal drugs: forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6523897#post6523897
>June 28th Sneks Supers and Titans: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/shadow-of-the-serpent-signal-the-dawn/
>Winter: new "drilling platforms"
>Fall: new "industrial arrays", barge reworks
>Summer: AOE BOOST/LINK REWORK, citadel iterations + contracts, Rorqual rework

Past:
>Goonswarm is dead.
>May 31: RIP old camera, new multi-use analyzers introduced
>May 30: RIP Dust 514 (long live Project Nova)
>May 24: DO YOUR SP DAILIES
>May 12: Name ships automatically with a saved fit name
>May 06: Eve Online 13th Anniversary
>Apr 27: Citadels & cap rebalance released. Tears, bugs, etc. RIP rolling yachts.
>Apr 21: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/csm-11-election-results/
>Mar 09: Massive mod tiercides that broke a lot of fits.
>Feb 18: Last CSM X Summit: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/the-second-csm-x-summit-meeting-minutes-included
>Feb 09: SP trading
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

Other urls found in this thread:

zkillboard.com/kill/54764143
zkillboard.com/kill/54764143/
zkillboard.com/kill/54533202/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OFFICIAL LIST OF WORST TYPES OF PLAYERS IN EVE:

1. Nullsec botters/ratters/mission runners
2. Highsec botters/ratters/mission runners
3. Nullbabby napfest blobbers
4. Lowsec 'elite' link-alt slave set pvpers
5. 'hisec pvp'
6. Miners
7. Industrialists
8. Traders
9. Scammers

9001. Honorabru solo roamers

90001. Small gang NPC sov nullsec/lowsec

900001. C5-6 WH pvpers

Hey guys,

My name is LeafyIsHere. In case you happen to live under a rock for the past few years, I happen to be kind of a big youtuber celebrity, I make let's plays and miscellaneous vids. Anyway, to the point: I want to make a let's play of Eve online.

it seems like an interesting game that would bring me more viewers, therefore more $$$ if you know what I'm saying ;)

it would also bring in a bigger audience to this game. And god, does it need that LOL

anyway, I'm looking for a few bros that would help me get started and get my bearings with this game since I hear that it is very complicated and requires spreadsheets and shit like that. I would keep the spreadsheets out of my videos since that's boring af, but would upload our play sessions as u teach me how to frag noobs in spaceships

you wouldn't get compensated for this, but you would be bringing more exposer to a game that i am sure u love LOL

signing out,
Leafyishere

1st for IMPLEMENT CAT EAR COSMETICS SO CATGIRL ROLEPLAY CAN BECOME A REALITY

How hard does your step dad fuck you?

Because it should be harder.

its pasta

exactly, not really even eve pasta

Some of you guys are alright.
Don't go to Jita tomorrow.

> not making lasers have travel time
> not making beams be a continuous BEAM
> she doesn't run dual cap booster abaddon

>ship looks like a lizard
>call it the vagabond

user don't do it
think of the jita whores and the gallente imported catgirls

>ship looks like shit
>call it Revenant

> lizard
ITS A DRAGON

delete this

>she doesn't prosper in the delicate ecosystem of unknown sectors of balance as a consequence of the multiboxing multifitting multiverse, the pseudo-intellectual polarized machariel blitzing and the organic whitestag comms that give rise to the EVE Online we all love to hate and hate to play.

>join Certified-Organicâ„¢ corp
>sign up on services page
>set up API with highest mask, (they can even read my Jita whore diaries)
>set up TS3 auth from services
>download TS3
>set up Mumble auth from services
>Download Mumble
>set up forums account from services
>please use this info to log into forums and then set up forum-API link
>k
>set up Discord
>Need to make a Discord account first
>k
>Set up Discord auth
>Download Discord
>error, contact our helpdesk pilots in-game
>k
>Set up Jabber
>Download Pidgin
>Set up Skype
>Update Skype, 800mb of ram skype.exe running in the background
>Set up ISBoxer for my Jita whore muktitasking
>Log into Slack
>Bunch of shitposting
>Set up Facebook corp group to recieve (requirement to file for SRP)
>Go lose a ship and link a KM to authenticate the SRP program
>unknown sectors of balance hit me in the face
>Lose Arty Vagabond
>ok.
>File Arty Vagabond for SRP
>Denied
>Not a Corp fitting
>okey.
>PINGPIGPING
>QUICK COMMS #3 TIME TO HIT TOWER EVERYONE GET ON NAGAS
>No Naga in new home system
>"C-can I bring my P-punisher"?
>"Yes you can bring tackle but you need to download the new tackle comms mumble plugin v0.2 first user go to this link user a.cocaine.ninja/fvxpoy.exe"
>...O-okey ...I-is it safe?
>"Also make sure you download the new Windoes 10 only Discord Overlay, link is somewhere on the forums."
>Cool
>Searching Forums
>Access Denied: Need additional APIs
>Set up my Jita whore API so I can make it to the fleet
>"Ok everyone undoc- user are you really a Jita whore"?
>New program has to update, doesn't ask for permission.
>Reboot PC
>Corp channel blinking
>Alliance channel blinking
>Director wants to start new conversation
>Pidgin blinking
>Discord blinking
>Skype blinking and using 2gb of ram
>TS3 blinking
>Mumble blinking, tackle comms mumble plugin going nuts
>Forums notifications blinking
>new Facebook message on your wall.
>ANNNOOOON GET ON COOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMSSSSS
>My mind slowly drifts into the abyss.

if i shoot a frigate thats between me and a titan, and i miss, why is there no stray bullet that could hit the titan?

>phase transfer

thats why

unknown sectors of balance
keep moving capsuleer

I'm a new player and I thought I would drop by here and give some pointers on why I feel this game isn't as prosperous as something like, say, World of Warcraft.

So, what makes Eve different than world of warcraft? Well, it's the fact that in Eve, griefers are, for some unknown reason, very prolific throughout the game. It seems like the development team is much too small to really take care of the amount of griefers that are currently present.

For example, I was in a .7 system near one of the main cities of the game, jita. And in that system I was doing some mining because I really like the crafting system that is in this game. A few minutes later in warps a couple of catalyst class destroyers and they begin to kill me.

it is simply incomprehensible to me how in a system that passes itself as 'safe" as is high security system. Griefers like this are allowed to kill innocent players. Don't they realize they are only hurting the game by being griefers and attacking miners? Who do they think build their ships that they simply use to grief and break the game?

any way those are my thoughts, downvote me if you want to. but they are still gonna be 100% right.

jita whores

I would say:
"This guy mines in Itamo. Find him and kill him."
But it's just bait so you ruined my opportunity. Thanks a lot butthole.

>dragon
ITS A WYVERN

whats up with dog recently?

lots of unfunny unoriginal memay pasta.

I rather have the usual 2 faggots arguing until dawn and the usual people that have all day and keep dogposting even after the general dies in AUTZ because they all went to pol

no I'm the wyvern dipshit, vagabond is dragon

>I'll make the fit cap stable so it can run forever, no more running out of cap boosters 2 hours into my roam
>but I'll overheat literally every module on my ship so it burns out in 60s and I die

>needing more than 60s for a fight

Did they nerf the Retriever? My cap indicator only has 4 bars now, it used to have 5.

>not understanding fully heated eft screenshot is to demo the limits of the ship

>demo the limits of the ship

more like make it look better than it really is

>he wins his fights by outclassing and blobbing his enemy
>doesn't win them by overheatig the right modules at the right time when fighting stronger ships than hers

>safe
It was never ever advertised as safe

>xe uses links

zkillboard.com/kill/54764143

>assault frigates
>literally slower than t1 frigs

>Rote Kapelle

>tumblr

>rotten krapperller

you trynna chill wit yo jita whore and dis nigga come up to her and "rawrrrr xD" at yo girl. wat u do?

>image_12

>xe doesn't use every tool to his advantage

>xe

>not zyr0110110

>his rapid heavy nano typhoon is not a girl

those gotta be the smallest hands i ever did seen on a dude mane, id break his face bruh

I am miner.

i want this

cuked

>not putting BCSs on lows

will tengoo win the AT?

>expecting capital pilots not to fit for absolute maximum cowardice

DELETE THIS

pls no

>page 10
>not maller

You will always end up as this guy with no extra buffer, that is why my fit with a 800mm plate is better.
zkillboard.com/kill/54533202/

>active tank
>buffer
you don't mix these

Whats wrong with that fit? based on the damage he took he didn't even activate his reppers at all.

vagas are meant to be armor tanked that's why they have more low slots morons

nice bait man

guys i did it!!! i can sort of hit a confessor!!!!!!

that awful stacking penalty

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I MUST HIT
THE LITTLE
SHIPS

He died so fast, he didn't have the time to do it, there is room for active tanking in pvp, but you need that buffer so you don't get blapped.

>you don't mix buffer with active tank

>He died so fast, he didn't have the time to do it,
m8 shield reppers go off instantly. He has more than enough buffer to survive 3 cycles from those brutix before hitting armor. Even then the ancil reppers cycle faster than the railguns do so he would have lived. It looks like he didn't even activate them and if he did he for some reason stopped cycling them.

>I was told you don't do this thing by older players therefore you shouldn't do it.

shake my head

people need to experiment and learn why you should do or not do things by themselves.

>experiment with retarded buffer+active repper fits
>lose because I rep garbage dps and I have little buffer

>don't take the advice of older players who know better
>just fit your ship how ever you think is good, it doesn't matter if its bad

>this guy hasnt ran into a polarized brutix

>lose because your full active cruiser has 10k ehp

Win because you out rep enemy DPS

You magically think that in the midst of a fight you'll somehow develop down syndrome and forget to activate your tank because somehow the enemy will get 10k volley on you instantly

there was an experiment with monkeys once. they would be given a specific chair and if they sat on it they were electrically shocked.

Eventually the group of monkeys learned that sitting on the chair is the wrong thing to do lest you want to be electrically shocked. One by one, old monkeys were rotated with new ones.

The new monkeys didn't know about the electric shock, but were instructed by the older monkeys not to do it, it was bad. They didn't and couldn't ask why. They just assumed it was bad.

Eventually all the original monkeys were replaced by new monkeys, they all unquestionably followed the unspoken rule not to sit on the chair because it was bad. never asking why, even though the researches were never going to shock any of the new monkeys.

That's you guys. you are the monkeys.

did they release a changelog with the chair version that removed the electric shock?

This example has nothing to do with EVE. You can't provide one shitty buffer and active tank ship that actually works.

>making good fits means you get shocked
this story is retarded

>zkillboard.com/kill/54764143
BROSKI BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?
Should've prayed harder,join tengoo.

>They didn't and couldn't ask why.
But everyone asked why and they got the answer that mixing buffer and reppers gets you the benefits of neither. Having a mix buffer means you have garbage buffer and not having extra resists makes your effective DPS tanked garbage. So you mix two, get the benefits of neither and you die easily

no I think magically in the midst of the fight there's going to be more stuff on grid than you can permatank, and then you'll die instantly

Even the monkeys are more intelligent that you, retard.

the point is that people do and follow stupid shit in this game because someone said "you don't do this" without never understanding why, or never knowing that it's not an absolute rule, and that there are certain situations where unorthodox fits can actually win you the fight.

if you can't tank the DPS regardless of your buffer you're dead anyway. Your post is pointless, having buffer delays the inevitable by a second at most.

>without never understanding why,
see

>you're dead anyway

except you won't if you're actually killing stuff

see

I will fly my arty vaga solo, I will get kills, and I will prove you fucking retards wrong. Watch me.

no you're fucking retarded, you'll kill shit regardless and no amount of buffer has anything to do with that. You'll be better off with more resists or better damage than your retarded buffer theory that no one does because it doesn't work

be sure to post km user! i am waiting!

You literally quoted me and references me to a post I made.

>because it won't work

nice reasons. more like the reason no one does it is because people only fly meme fits

If I feed you a dog treat will you fuck off?

>nice reasons.
I listed off 2 reasons you dolt
You get the benefits of neither and you're not nearly as effective as you could be

both of them are wrong though

why do you want me to leave?

Both are correct.

Attempting to do buffer and reps means you sacrifice extra lowslots for no reason. That extra slot you fill with a buffer or a repper and not a resist or some other more useful module means you tank less and rep less dps you fucking retard

if he's wrong then make a fit with superior buffer and rep power at the same time than a straight buffer or straight active tank