PlayStation 4 General #338.5 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: Angel will revive ps4g

========================================

>Tales of Berseria details new characters
gematsu.com/2016/06/tales-berseria-details-new-characters-mystic-artes-additional-features

>The King of Fighters XIV ‘Official Invitation Team’ gameplay trailer
gematsu.com/2016/06/king-fighters-xiv-official-invitation-team-gameplay-trailer

>Final Fantasy XV details game flow, battle system
gematsu.com/2016/06/final-fantasy-xv-details-game-flow-battle-system

>JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven ‘Chapter 6’ and ‘Chapter 7’ trailers
gematsu.com/2016/06/jojos-bizarre-adventure-eyes-heaven-chapter-6-chapter-7-trailers

>Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 introduces protagonist
gematsu.com/2016/06/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-introduces-protagonist

>Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII details alternative strategy options
gematsu.com/2016/06/romance-three-kingdoms-xiii-details-alternative-strategy-options

>One Piece: Burning Blood to add three new DLC characters
gematsu.com/2016/06/one-piece-burning-blood-add-three-new-dlc-characters-chosen-user-vote

>Toukiden 2 ‘Gauntlets’ weapon trailer
gematsu.com/2016/06/toukiden-2-gauntlets-weapon-trailer

>Koei Tecmo’s Berserk first details
gematsu.com/2016/06/koei-tecmos-berserk-first-details-trailer-screenshots

>Akiba’s Beat introduces eight new characters
gematsu.com/2016/06/akibas-beat-introduces-eight-new-characters

>Tokyo Xanadu eX+ screenshots
gematsu.com/2016/06/tokyo-xanadu-ex-screenshots

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Oh for that one user asking about assault suit Leynos they've definitely been working on it.

It was at London comic con at the very least.

Mikus.

Did the mods just delete /ps4g/ for no reason?

BUY MIGU'S FUCKING GAME

What did we do this time?

Think so, might have been that shiki image repost which sparked it? Seems odd though.

Yes. They deleted the old thread and like 20 minutes later the new one aswell.

What the fuck happened?
Mods are such fucking cucks

I'm feeling burnt out on going through all songs and I'm at like 160/220. Might just give Future Tone a break for a bit.

Angle is hottest fighting game Villain.
Vice and Mature are okay too I guess

I can barely beat extreme songs, it's not worth it for me to unlock every song if I can't beat half of them. I have like 40 favorited though.

Apparently their Facebook has confirmed an early July release.

Happy times.

Oh yeah, half of them are hard as shit. Figured I wanted them all unlocked just for when I decide to git gud.

retards here made multiple threads

There was only one active when it was deleted though.

it doesnt matter, based janitor sent you a message, dont be a bunch of annoying fucking retards, we had a full thread with a deleted op image a some time ago

this

Anyone actually got good at 3 notes at once, still struggling with it.

Is Dragon Age Inquisition any good? Loved the first one, probably because it reminded of old black isle stuff, 2nd was awful.

Also is Atelier Sophie any good? Played a lot of the older ones and liked them so I suppose I'll pick it up when it gets cheap anyway.

its more like the first, its decent, but it doesnt respect your time, it has a bunch of never ending annoying side quests, pol tards get triggered by the game though

I'm getting fucked by almost everything in this game. Especially when you have to hold down a button and the inputs switch fast as fuck.

Sounds alright. Also Sophie is one of the cuter ateliers in a while.

They fuck me up every time, I can handle two, and four is actually really easy when you split it. Never fast enough for three.

Some songs don't even justify hold notes being marked as holds, one just repeated the same hold input about a half second later so you got nothing for holding anyway and could never get it near the max hold bonus.

I've only got a few threes, it's a mess of me forgetting where buttons are and scanning around desperately trying to work out what to press.

Atelier Sophie is pretty mediocre. The crafting feels like it was made for retards, the characters are bland as fuck, the combat is a clusterfuck and it's overally pretty boring.

>it will probably get delayed to 2017

So average Atelier game? Sounds good enough for me when it drops in price a bit.

It's by far the worst atelier I've played.

They already said it's coming out this year at E3.

Keep in mind holds are optional, and if the same symbol pops up during a hold it will cancel it, even if you are in a double hold. I'd say it's better to stick to holding where it feels natural or easy and focus more on multi hits and difficult rhythms before trying to go crazy on holds.

Holding more than one button fills the bar at the bottom though.

They can take as long as they want. As long as it comes out and it's as good as it looks like it'll be.

Yeah but if you're breaking your combo and missing sections because you're trying to hold you are better off not holding

Really big breaks with quads and stuff obviously you want to do, I'm talking about tricky ones

I got kinda used to holding the notes on d-pad and using the facebuttons to do the rest but I still have a long way to go. Especially the faster song where double notes are more common.

I tend to do this. I instinctively hit holds with my left hand now.

Can we please not die again?

Maybe if people constantly posted lewd shit people would come here more often.

We didn't die, some retard mod deleted us

I mean die like in drifting into the depths of page 10.

Post more then

What do you want?

When is Neverwinter coming I need it

FF13 is on sale. Should I get it? Forty told me they were the best in the franchise.

Game is awesome. Yes, its linear. The levelling up is also straight forward. Story was okayish, i didnt really care for it.

But the combat system, is, probably the best i played to this day. I platted the game in 100 hours back in the day. Some of the end game content was challenging.

Still hoping they bring over the trilogy, since i only played ff 13 and not the other games. Or maybe they could add them to ps now.

Fine, if nothing will wake you up then I give up.

I liked it, people shit on it because the linearity and 10 chapters tutorial

If you don't like it don't worry, it get's good after 250hours

I got bored and quit before beating it.

you can platinum it in 95 hours if you follow a guide, its a fun plat too, you just complete the game, complete the side quests, and thats pretty much it, a big chunk after that will be grinding for materials

Im too sad to play games. Spent the whole day just laying on my couch staring up at the ceiling and reevaluating my life. What game should I play to cheer myself up?

Digimon

digimon takes a long time to get into imo, so i would not say that game

games that really cheer me up are emulating pokemon games, playing age of empires.. there is no real go to go game on the ps4 for me

Maybe you should just kill yourself instead.

Tfw when perfect apart from one 3 button note

haha, epic bro

>>>/psgen/

I agree, you should probably commit suicide. It's the only logical option.

>used to be able to get extreme excellent/perfact on everything besides the very hardest songs in pdf and pdf2
>can't even beat anything above 7.5 stars on extreme and even those are mostly standard

Fuck this multihit stuff

40 and Yna
Did you vote today?

any word on if the new update actually improved performance for anything or is sony just making ghost updates to not scare people into selling their consoles?

I'm still working through everything on hard, doing it more for hearing new songs now. Tried a few on extreme and one in extra extreme and it was not fun.

Digital or physical?
Day 1 edition or GOTY edition?
Trophy hunter or non trophy hunter?
Ass or tits?

I hunt physical ass trophies day one.

Whatever is cheaper.
Day 1.
Trophy.
Legs.

Physical
I rarely buy games that have a lot of DLC but if I do GOTY edition
I only plat if I like the game, no matter how easy the plat might be
Ass

stability fix is how they say they patched security issues. obviously they aren't going to detail security issues they find.

pretty sure they have only just patched out the method to re download PT though.

Physical
GOTY editions
Trophies
Ass, tits are imitations.

Yeah I'm going through hard too, just trying some songs I like a lot on extreme ahead of time

Should I get the Persona 5 special edition or get both Persona 5 and Final Fantasy XV?

Digital
GOTY edition on sale
Not unless I really enjoyed the game, I never start a game with the intention of platting it.
Ass

Yeah that's what I've done. One of my new favourite songs I've discovered on here is after burner. Extreme on it isn't fun.

Digital
Day 1
Trophies
Armpits

get the fuck out you degenerate

There's nothing wrong with day 1 digital.

>Or maybe they could add them to ps now.

I know that FFXIII was on PS Now, but it was removed. Dunno why, but IIRC every Square Enix game was pulled from PS Now.

Armpits are the zeitgeist of femininity. The soft, smooth curvature of woman's armpits is the perfect compliment to a man's long, hard throbbing member. Just imagine your cock squeezing in between the satin like folds of a woman's aching armpits. Just close your eyes and imagine it and try not cumming everywhere.

Last time I have fapped to a couple licking each other's armpits were tumblr-like strapon dykes.
Utterly degenerate.

Used to be against digital but now I'm one of them
GOTY edition
Trophy hunter on discounted game
Ass

>3dpd
Found your problem

>100.6% excellent

Safe on the last note god dammit

>Killzone x FF crossover

That's some bullshit. Also I can't work out what makes hold notes count towards percentage or if it's predetermined for each song.

Physical for new releases, digital for PSN sales
Day 1 unless I don't care too much about the game
Trophy hunter when I feel like it
Tits

Anyone been using/know how to use the custom loading screen thing for future tone? I recall it being said you take screenshots of the PVs and use them as loading screens.

Well looks like it puts them on instantly but is there anyway to select which ones you want on?

>Tits
>Is into disgusting sluts
Who would've thought

Two games sounds better than one, but I don't know how much you care for Persona.

I'm still upset that the Western release somehow isn't this year, so I won't bother with any special/collector editions. Just give me the fucking game. Last collector's edition I bought was of GTAV. The delays and blue-balling were different.

Europe doesn't even have anything resembling a date. Be glad.

physical

play day 1 sell it then buy goty when it comes out later

only for games I really like playing and only when the trophies aren't absurd

abs

Anyone using the hair switching on FT. I've been using Meiko's v3 hair on most of her modules. That's about the only change I've done.

I'm mostly using Rins Future hair for everything. Short hair is ugly as fuck.

When is the next flash sale?

Short hair is cute.