Official Veeky Forums nation tier list

Continuing from this thread We need to discuss the important topic of why some empires are simply better than others, why some nations have contributed more to history, been of more benefit to humanity, and where they all fit in the grand tier list of history.

Keep your memes out of here this is a serious discussion thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Being-Sarcastic
wikihow.com/Detect-Sarcasm-in-Writing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this is a serious discussion thread
>ranking "Empires" in terms of "quality"

:^]

>no sub saharan emipires
You did good Veeky Forums...you did good

>British Empire
>Kingdom of Jereusalem
:^)

Fuck off, this is so fucking stupid.

>Aztec ""Empire""

>1st French Empire is not god tier
?

Gave me a good giggle m8

Why is an irrelevant Crusader State that most people have never even heard of on par with two of the greatest powers to ever exist?

How is the First French Empire a Top Tier state?

I mean it had a god-tier army, but it didn't establish itself in the long term at all.

It only existed during a series of wars that it eventually lost.

Because some Desu Vult fag said so.

>Ptolemaic Egypt
>top tier
>New Kingdom
>unlisted/shit tier
go away Caesarion

>Spanish higher than Prussian
Lol whut

>Japanese Empire over Chinese Empire.
>Some brief East Asian empire is more relevant than the founders of the fucking culture.

Well every country are the founder of their own culture, aren't they?

It makes a good romantic story.

muh landmass muh tercios

It's not; First French Empire is mid-tier at best.

>Kingdom who unified Germany
>German Empire
>"shit-tier"
OP what have the Germans done to you for this hatred :^)

Except these meme lists run on imperial influence and AFAIK Nips use Chink letters and not the other way around?

letters =/= culture

Dutch republic somehow under Venice and the Polaks.

You must be new to Veeky Forums

wikihow.com/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Being-Sarcastic

Most of these don't work online, you fraud.

Unfortunately the PLC should be lower, the governance structure just didn't fit the time period with its lower rate of information transfer.

wikihow.com/Detect-Sarcasm-in-Writing

Using the system shown here I have deduced that the initial post is not sarcastic.

Yes, the :^) isn't totally sarcasm

>kingdom of Jerusalem
>Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

>Rashidun/Umayyad/Abbasid caliphates considered same and low tier
>Kingdom of Jerusalem God tier
>British Empire and Roman Empire same tier and god tier
>French and Macedonian Empire same tier
>Macedonian Empire top tier even though it dissolved on death of Alexander

2/10 American Deus Vult fag

>muh prussia

>this thread in a nutshell

xD

This

Oh also architecture, dress, etiquette in pretty much fucking everything
If you respect Japanese culture so much I assume you want to be part of it. Why don't you seppuku, that'd be the ultimate assertion of how Japanese you are

You spent so much making a bait image can't believe it worked

Even is more valid

Fixed it for you OP

REMOVE

delete this post immediately

whatever you say Slavshitovic

Radovan detected

I intended to shitpost today but this post has sufficiently convinced me that my services aren't needed.

Poland and the PLC were great reservoirs of culture and development throughout the entire 15th and 16th centuries. It was rich and (relatively) stable, and was probably one of if not the nicest place to live during those centuries in the middle of the last millennium.

Swedeshitters ruined it though, they looted and burnt almost every palace, library, archive and gallery in the PLC, they massacred, in some places, up to 3/4 of the population, and are the reason Poland in the last few centuries has gone from France-Tier to what it is now.

>kingdom of Jerusalem
>god tier
either you made this as a joke because it's "GOD tier" or you're a revisionist Deux vult fag

>German Empire and Kingdom of Prussia
>shit tier

>Abbasid Caliphates, Swedish Empire and Carthage
>low tier

>Ottoman Empire, Moghul Empire and Aztec empire
>anywhere but shit tier

OP is a successful troll but seriously, somebody make a proper list

They have bullied my country for centuries. This is how I get back at them.

>a proper list
>of "Best Historical Empires Tier List"

you're right, the whole concept is ridiculous. It's best if none of us even attempt this history channel tier bullshit

>British Empire
>god tier
>German Empire
>shit tier
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post. Anglo arrogance knows no bounds.

Non meme version incoming, m8s

>Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post. Anglo arrogance knows no bounds.
>Waaaah the anglos were bigger and better than me and repeatedly defeated me
>Fucking anglo shills Germany is invincible

Ranking based on what? How badass you think they are?

The British Empire is one of the most overrated empire in existence. The only reason they became so influential is because they had a sea seperating them from Europe and because they attacked nations far weaker than themselves, and couldn't win in a fair fight without help from other nations such as Prussia (Napoleonic Wars), Russia (Napoleonic Wars WW1 and WW2), France (WW1) America (WW1 and WW2).

No, based on their contribution (not in utilitarian or moral or other metaphysical bullshit terms) and net affect on the transpirations of modern society and the memorability and impression of them as cited by credible historians.

>affect

Which credible historians? I'd say that all civilizations that we know of are memorable. Which metrics are you using to measure the "affect" on modern society, and the memorability and impression of them?

>muh contribooshons

Into the trash. The only things that matter are longevity and contemporary relevance.

Contributions is longevity, though.

Athens and the Roman Empire secured a longevity of their ideals into 'Western' civilisation. Tang Dynasty consecrated the Han idea of 'China' into something that lasts until today, the world's largest nation. The United States globalised the world.

By longevity I mean the country's length of existence. Not shit like Zhang in Ching Chong empire invented the compass so Ching Chong empire is the greatest ever.

Oh. So you're just stupid.

t. Ching Chong

t. Icelandic "Master race"

But I'm American, Mr. Kung Pao.

But Iceland's been around for 1000 years or so. That must mean it's super important and influential to the world. :^]

I'm the guy you actually replied to but yes, I think /pol/ would be more suited to your insecurity and inability to critically think at a primary level.

If you're talking about a 'country's' length of existence then the United States is trivial, and all the enlightenment era European states are trivial as well, retard. kys

Actually it wasn't, it was a part of Denmark and whatnot.

It's been continually inhabited by the same people since that time. But if government longevity is what you're looking for, Liechtenstein might be your favorite.

People don't matter, only legal status does.

Oh, so you are trolling. Cool.

>Tokugawa khanate

I'm not trolling, people literally matter fuck all, it's a matter of legal continuity. Hence why the "Byzantine" empire was still Roman empire even though it was majority Greek and not Latin.

>Macedonian empire top tier

Literally crumbled as soon as alexander died

>HRE failed state tier

existed for a thousand years. fucking idiot

Fixed

they should make a containment board for newfag baiters so that they could learn to actually make entertaining and worthwhile shitposts
/kys/ or something

So the HRE, Russia and the Ottoman Empire were all the Roman Empire?

Sounds to me like you're a buttblasted gook mad about the fact modern China's history literally began in the 1940s and has nothing to do with the kingdoms of old.

us empire

Ottoman empire maybe, but it's highly debatable. Russia, fuck no.

By their own legal claims, the Tsar of Russia was Caesar of the Romans.

There was absolutely no legal continuity though, some prince just married a Roman princess and that was it.

What does legal continuity entail besides a formal claim to a title?

>Anyone who isn't a pseud considering China must be East Asian
>The Mao killed Chinese culture meme

You can't kill a continent's most fucking pervasive culture through a few autistic sperges. The very testament of Confucian values, new years, traditional master morality and mandate of heaven still being very much present and observable means that the the modern CCP is 'China' in the same sense the Tang Dynasty helped define 'China', jesus.

If you go down the rabbit hole that is the technicality of a state to breach its conventions then there will be no way to form a consensus

>70 year old country

Don't even talk to me

I'd actually go so far as to say that the DRC is the first successor state to the Ming Empire since it fell. The Qing were openly Manchu ruled by foreign Manchus. The DRC administer most of what is claimed as China, with a government ruled by ethnic Han Chinese.

This board gets worse day by day holy shit

sigi?

it's like entropy or something...

>Kingdom of Jerusalem that high
>Macedonian Empire above Seleucid Empire
>Venice above Ottomans
>Aztecs above Guptas
>German Empire that low
shit list m8