/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k01nWYvOrJGsl9Eyl1pBQldGV2R00JCFhjRt7UwxhMc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1930944522
imgur.com/a/jk7kO
imgur.com/a/tqgY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tharja a best

Azura a shit

Cutest family

That doesn't even look remotely like tharja

Good thread.
Best girl.

Azura is shit

>good and comfy Jakob thread deleted for..... whatever tumblr ass shit this is

????

Who would win in a sweaty homoerotic wrestling match?

Why do people post suggestive fanart instead of actual fucking hentai or smutfics? I'd rather read a fic or doujin of *insert waifu here* getting raped to death than have to imagine it from striptease art.

...Or be constantly reminded of how that's literally all the characters in this game think about from every single line of dialogue in this game.

Hinoka feels very insecure next to Camilla!

She also cries every night if you chose Conquest

You're not looking hard enough

she isn't even the best girl in Hoshido. She isn't that bad at all though aside from being too flat

Enjoy your kids with shitty immune systems.

but how come ryouma tops then?

/feg/ B T F O

> Ninjas get a variety of tools to enable them to kill armors/beasts/monsters/any sword or tome wielder off Shurikens
You seriously underestimate Cavalier's option
Lances give:
>Solid Damage
>Beast Killer
>Sword Catcher
>The motherfucking Guard Naginata
>The Effie Lance and it's stupid mt
>Brave Lance

Swords give
>Axe Splitter
>Practice Katana
>Sunrise Katana
>Nohrian Blade
>Armor Slayer
>Wrymslayer
>Axe Splitter

On top of that you get better skills and more movement.

>

Orchestrated by Niles with oil??

Reminder that people like
Are the reason that any strategy in Fire Emblem is going to be replaced by Awakening-tier open map rout fests with zero strategy.

Who's worse: tharjakek or that one hinokafag?

Hidden weapons > lances

I don't want shit like fucking FE13 Chapter 19 again. I just don't want maps with numerous identical overpowered enemies in gimmicky maps that take too fucking long to beat and any single fucking accidental death sets you all the way back to the beginning.

What's the most "thats bullshit but i believe it" thing you've read on /feg/?

tharjakek is that even a question

You.

Morgan is for ___?

First time playing Fates. Is Corrin supposed to be like Theon Greyjoy?

Lyn is a terrible artist.

What did Hector see in her?

sure why not

I didn't post anything, but when the guy last thread was talking about how he could 1-turn almost every My Castle online, I thought he was bullshitting. But that's probably because months of seeing almost no serious game strategy discussion on /feg/ has made me forget that PVP can actually be taken seriously.

> Thinking japs would actually make the Samurai weaker than the European.

It's just blatant favoritism to make Hoshido look better. Just look at Siegbert and Shiro.

being cute

it happens in the west too, what the hell are you talking about?

>how come my headcanon is more true than your headcanon

Selena is fat! FAT!
I wanna shake her shoulders and watch her entire body jiggle!
I wanna pitch her fat rolls and watch her blush in response!
I want to spoonfeed her another piece of cake while she sits on me!

Shurikens give:
>no-downside 1-2 range physical attacks that can double, crit, and trigger skills

which is the most important thing of all

It's a joke, why is every little thing some weird headcanon for you guys?

extreme autism

Because if it's not canon it's headcanon? What do you want me to say, that you're a massive lying faggot?

Hinoka is cute. CUTE!

You're awfully mad, I suggest you calm down a bit.

>tumblrnose.png

why you gotta cutepost so much her shes gonna get shit on really hard

Treasure buddies!

I want to impregnate Selkie.

>shes gonna get shit on really hard
Why though? Everybody in /feg/ does it, why honkers in particular?

Why does she make my dick doki doki?

>selkie228

Upload that whole thing

Are any of the smutfics in the pastebin good?

it could just be a joke

pretty sure I have some dupes and some images that are shitty desu

The Shiro/Nina one is pretty good.

Don't care desu

Why is she so much shittier than Camilla as a unit?

That's wrong though. Camilla can't beat hinoka the spear master.

Spear Master Hinoka is aniki tier, but she's not really as great as Camilla because of how Birthright is designed.

I would almost feel bad having sex with Selkie. She's so dumb that it's literally like taking advantage of a child.

who /cuck/ here?

Ninjas themselves do not allow tanking, unless it's Kaze against magic, which wastes the full potential of that 1-2 range.

Ninjas are a great offensive class, butt hey can't pull a defense. Cavaliers can do both and they're far better all-around units.

The Hoshidan siblings were designed to be better than their Nohr counterparts though

Ironically she actually remembers what you tell her after you fuck her silly.

Too bad most of them aren't except for maybe Takumi.

Better or more useful? Also
>Sakura being superior to Elise

Useful, therefore better.

Takumi > Leo
Elise > Sakura
Hinoka > Camilla
Ryoma > Xander

Who's wife is this?

I like Hana

>She's so dumb that it's literally like taking advantage of a child.
What's wrong with that?

No ones

Except Sakura gets Tomefaire access and Elise doesn't (unless friend sealing the former), but Elise will still hit like a tank

Yet you married her before.

So you wouldn't let your daughter marry anyone and be happy? You're more screwed up than your wife.

Yarne's.

Or Cynthia.

>Useful, therefore better
Good joke, then. Xander and Camilla are ten times more useful than Ryoma and Hinoka because they don't appear in easy mode: the route.

I married her mom
I'll let her marry, I just need to do more analysis on who's good enough for her.

Cynthia's not that retarded until I put my dick in her.

How does your waifu/husbando stack up, /feg/?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k01nWYvOrJGsl9Eyl1pBQldGV2R00JCFhjRt7UwxhMc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1930944522

>implying Conquest isn't easy as well

Xander needs so much Speedwing investment to be "decent"

Eh, she's an adult woman who's clearly going to need someone to take care of her. Might as well be you, especially since she knows enough on how to be an adult, even if she doesn't act like it.

I fukd ur daughteru

>Peri
At least they got that right

>Xander and Camilla are ten times more useful than Ryoma and Hinoka because they don't appear in easy mode: the route.

Nice flawed logic there, buddy. Maybe one of the biggest reason became easy mode BECAUSE you're using the OP hoshidan royals, and Azama and Oboro?

Cavs are a great class, and Paladins are probably 3rd best overall, don't get me wrong. But hidden weapons are just too good when factoring in their 1-2 range and debuffs, and Snipers get Pursuer which is broken to hell. The increased defenses don't matter much when late game lunatic enemies kill all of your units besides Generals, Xander, and Velouria in two hits regardless of class, while the increased avoid from ninja actually does help.

>only 2nd to last
Hey look at that
Hey man it's your file, do whatever

>Elise
why

Not on WTD versus berserkers. In fact, it got so bad in Birthright, Kagero and Kaze were mostly maining the Dual Shuriken for most of the game.

POST PERI

Let's say, for the sake of argument, that you're correct and Conquest is easy mode. Conquest is still more difficult than Birthright. And, even if they were the same difficulty, you can grind all you want in Birthright, which makes it easier. Can't say the same for Conquest.
Nah, more like this being your opposition.

Because at that point you're just gimping yourself. I don't even like using Ryoma but of course you'll make things harder for yourself if you use the shittiest options you can like Hayato.

You gave your son to Selkie, right?

>units using reaver weapons when appropriate is somehow a problem

you lost me

Here you go buddy:
1-150
>imgur.com/a/jk7kO
151-229
>imgur.com/a/tqgY4

you can grind in conquest, stop acting like dlc doesn't exist

She is a good girl.