TITANS LEAD THE THREAD

HUNTER SCOUT FOR SHITPOSTERS

kys mustang

PRAISE ALPHA

WARLOCKS GENOCIDE THEMSELVES

>1kys
>kys

Post Guardians

Also off topic, but for the British /dg/ers, did you vote today?

Fuck off with your off topic shit.

Any xboners down for something?

Reminder.

>looking at results
>tfw Independence Day
The madman actually did it. Praise Alpha!

>did you vote today
Yes, and thankfully it looks like we will shed the rotting carcass that was the EU.

soon

>Britain declares independence from their own special tyranny two weeks before the Americans declared independence
like pottery

did the brits uncuck themselves?

Yep, Brexit won

Yep, they voted to leave the European Union

Does rerolling an exotic armor piece change the stat allocation too? Can I roll something in the 70% bracket into being T12 capable?

wew lads! let have a fucking party with fireworks and shit! you guys can come party with us! just don't bring the sandniggers.

They uncucked themselves from the EU, but in the process tanked their own currency.

>classic PRs: 5*11*5*7 = 1925
>classic HCs: 2*13*10*9 = 2340
>classic SRs: 6*10*5*8 = 2400
>classic ARs: 5*11*5*12 = 3300

LET US RE-ROLL SCOPES BUNGIE

It'll recover. It's one of the stronger currencies isn't it?

*was
Leaving the EU under the terms David Cameron made means the UK needs a lot of time to recover. The UK needed the EU

>spending money on anything other than glorious British produce
who cares

>""Great"" Britain leaves the EU
>it becomes a third world nation
>""Great"" Britain stays in the EU
>it becomes a third world nation filled with shitskins and muslims
kek

My portfolio is going to tank so fucking hard.

It's a bloodbath

destiny related content

Why did they elect him again? He's almost as big a retard as Obama is.

He's fucking great, just like Obama. His opposition is the UK's very own Donald Trump lockalike. Guess we know what the UK would have voted at this election.

ayo carlos what's /pol/ saying

>Obama
>great
Pick one. Not even the Supreme Court without Scalia likes him.

Losing their minds atm.

so are we going to war or something

British Civil War inc.

Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.

>but in the process tanked their own currency.
Pfft.
That's just the jittery fag investors who shit themselves at any uncertainty ever.
Now's the perfect time to buy British pounds. They're going to go back up. Just give it time.

Hard as hell to find a good looking shader for this, perhaps if I got a different set of chest/hands/head or atleast the same set

But it looks okay/10 imo after I get a chroma for the hands

And ofc forgot pic

Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the globalists in Europe. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Jean-Calude Juncker. From what I can gather he leads the European Commission from the 13th floor of the Berlaymont building. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Brussels.

Best/Worst case scenario depending on your political views, the EU might literally fall apart.

It probably will continue to exist in some form, though if I remember right, several other countries stated that if the UK left, they would hold referendums of their own.

>though if I remember right, several other countries stated that if the UK left, they would hold referendums of their own
Sweden already outright said they'd leave the EU if the UK did.
The Netherlands, The Czech Republic, and probably Denmark are next in demanding an in/out referendum.

Got anything in mind?

Any boners want to farm CoE for rep/gear?

Yes you can.

>EU falls apart
>worldwide recession
>US comes in with its big strong arms to hold Europe down and fuck it in the ass
I love it

Well I was typing up before I saw your post so there's that, unless you've got something else in mind

Who else is hype bros :v)

Mouse and keyboard controls are a few months of for xbox.
Think this will kill crucible?

No CoE is fine

Ok, 2/3 for CoE farming

I sure hope that they make it so you don't have to play with or against people with keyboards

Unfair as fuck

no, it'll only make you look like a tryhard

No. The aim assist will affect KBM

My friend uses this now. The fuck are you on about?

Microsoft wants to get native M&K support on Xbone, probably because of the whole "play your games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC" thing. Right now you need to use a third party device like the XIM4, but in a few months you can just hook up a m&kand it should work for your games no problem.

with aim assist actually having its own stats, nah
maybe for ease of shadestep/evade, not much else

Didn't know that. I'll still probably stick with controller though.

Rate this roll, please?

Shadow Price Auto Rifle
315 Attack / 25 Round Mag
Red Dot - OAS
QuickDraw IS
Focus Lens FLS2
Hot Swap
Speed Reload
Feather Mag
Smallbore
Hidden Hand

No, if they work the same way they do currently, it won't do anything.

Even with a keyboard/mouse, you're still limited to the sensitivity of a analog stick.
Like, say if you were to move the mouse up. It'd be like tilting the stick up. Stopping the mouse would be the same as releasing the stick. No matter how fast you drag the mouse, it's limited to the max sensitivity.

At least, that's how XIM4 works according to DrLupo.

If anything, it'll be easier to execute multiple actions. If you can play claw, you're not missing out on anything.

does anyone want to do... anything

7/10 complements a special with quickdraw/hot swap

I saw other weapons with both hot swap and quick draw, they were pretty dope rolls

i want to correct myself, for a high-impact AR, it's 9/10. and compared to other primaries, it could be maybe 7.75/10. i've only heard good things about shadow price here on /dg/, and they were praising theirs with shit rolls.

Is the NL Shadow 701X a decent scout rifle? Here's the roll I got on it:

>Red Dot-ORS1 / Focus Lens FLA5 / Truesight IS
>Zen Moment
>Armor Piercing Rounds / Feather Mag / Smallbore
>Outlaw

solid roll

DIS-47 from the gunsmith is better IMO. Same type of scout but DIS-47 can get full auto

the aim assist is too fucking high and the turning speed is capped, it ruins any real advantage a mouse gives you barring recoil control which is itself negligible.

How about I do ur mum?

Yeah, PSN onokario, I could use some help with CoE

nope, mida and dis43 are still better by a wide margin unless you land all headshots.

Yes. I want to do old raids.
VoG or CE?

>hoard weapon A because you like weapon A
>game no longer gives you weapon A

>dismantle weapon B on sight
>engrams always decrypt to weapon B

is this what ""smart loot"" is?

nah dude dis-47 is the legendary mida
i've had a good one sitting in my vault pre-300 light
i always wanted a mida for maximum trials sweat, and holy shit dis-47 does just as well

>DIS-47
It's shit.

yeah i guess but damn mine just feels so good and i perform well with it

no a legendary mida would be the high road solider. the dis 47 does slightly less damage than mida but shoots faster, but unless you hit all headshots you will still get out damaged by mida. not saying its a shitty gun, just other guns are currently better for most scenarios.

got the same one but with hand-laid stock instead. Trying to see if I prefer it over my Rapier with identical rolls.

Im about to subject myself to LFG raids for """""fun""""", give me ideas to challenge myself or fuck with them

I think they might have problems enough of their own when president trump gets his tiny hands on the economy.

Also, I've got a conspiracy theory: there's no problem with the matchmaking. Bungie deliberately held back iron banner because they want to compete with the start of the ranked play season in overwatch, which is possibly next Tuesday. Sinister eh?

>that image
I had a hearty chuckle, thanks.

See how many times you can cause a wipe but pass off the blame on someone else.

GOOD LUCK DOING KING'S FALL

I posted it because I saw your image last thread
What part could I do that easily to them? Maybe "Sherpa" some new guys and keep telling them its their fault?

How well is Spare Change? I remember them buffing it to a two burst, but I've never used it.

>Brexit passed
>The days are numbered for Zippy's residence in dondon

I mean, that'd be easy mode, they'd think you're a shitty sherpa, and you'd be contributing to the whole LFG shitter problem, so don't do that.

Maybe not kill your knight and blame the other platformers?

Fuck up a jump?

Be a bubble titan, and when you're supposed to shoot oryx, use it?

Get the unstable light at golgy and blow up the whole team, and die at the same time so no one notices?

It's no longer a two burst, I think.

does anyone want to carry my warlock through TTK main story missions? i just never got to it on him and now i just dont have the motivation

hiro
pls

>Be a bubble titan, and when you're supposed to shoot oryx, use it?
someone post the webm

They nerfed it? When? I remember a while back during a livestream it was a 2 burst.

>tfw can't preorder Rise of Iron because you're not on ps4

I think it still is but you need to hit all headshots

It's a 2 burst if all shots are headshots at optimal ranges. But it isn't reliable and you'll get out gunned by Hawksaw or Grasp

Is there a point in my ranking up variks so I can get weapon and armor crates from him? I mostly pvp and I never liked Poe and I'm rank 2 judgement on my characters

some of both the challenge weapons and the Variks packages weapons are very good for PvP if you get a good roll

I might as well give it a shot; it's a good roll.

Ah, I forgot they buffed it in the april update.
I don't have that archetype so I can't test it, but according to everyone else, it can.