/owg/ Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UaEuXeK-ZB4
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXc73Fc8BY7mi23QSe8XaxwPBzUPFIKbg
youtu.be/FqnKB22pOC0?t=1m45s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LG are cucks

post yfw TEAM KILL

XTH FOR BREXIT WE DID IT LADS

>yfw Britain fucked off

this

yeah thats true, the tanks and healers are better on c9

Mom & Dad will always be OTP

CRASHING THIS ECONOMY

According to Master Overwatch I'm ranked #552 on Soldier 76 and have a 4.69 K/D.

Why is Call of Duty so much fun? How come no one else on this fucking stat site who mains Soldier has a KDA above 3?

What are some things to remember when playing as Reaper so as not to be a useless spot on your team?

>its a 4 people cant kill 1 tracer episode
>2 of them were winston

>enemy genji ults
>slices in a perfect 360 degree arc

>i ult
>enemy has unlocked riposte

Do you even physx bro?
youtube.com/watch?v=UaEuXeK-ZB4

Does anybody have any idea how fast MMR can change?

I won a few games while queuing with some friends that play competitively and have really high MMR, and all of a sudden my solo queues are putting me with players that are like 3 times my level and are actually good at the game. Did I get bumped up that much by playing like 10 games with my friends?

Not complaining at all, by the way - I've been performing really well in these games, I think because I can trust my own team more and because higher-level players tend to be a bit less random and weird than noobs.

I'm a political recluse
what does this mean

Can someone post the patch notes please?

>playing in a six stack
>everyone laughing and having fun no matter how well or poorly they're doing
>everyone cheering for and congratulating whichever person is kicking the most ass
>everyone focused on the objective or something directly related to the objective
>everyone coordinates their picks and even when they don't and just want to play someone they're good with nobody minds, sometimes other people even repick for it
>even when we lose no big deal they outplayed us couldve been worse
>dude let's defend Hollywood as five Torb one Mercy for Snow White and the Seven Dwarves lmao it probably won't work but it'll be fun

>solo queue
>FUCK GET ON THE POINT YOU DUMBASS STOP CHASING MEI ACROSS THE MAP FUCCCCCKKKKKKKK
>Losing sucks and everyone rages at each other in chat before, during and afterwards
>You WILL get matched with Hanzo/Widowmaker who will miss every shot and refuse to change classes when you don't have a support and you're already trying to tank
>You WILL get matched with people who try and pull meme strats and six of same character and it will not be funny or work
>everyone just commends themselves at the end
>overall thoroughly unfun unless you win and do well

What did they mean by this?

Why the fuck do I love dad so much

FIRST FOR BREXIT

I just ignore it, I don't care what any blizzcuck says, the system's dodgy I joined a game where 4 people on my team were beneath level 20. 2 on the enemy team were prestige 2, 2 were prestige 1, and the others were 90+. No one was in a stack.

That's probably the most drastic it's ever been for me, but similar team level discrepancies happen constantly, and it's usually a landslide victory 4 out of 5 times.

that friendless NEETs need to FUCK OFF

Summarize a playerbase with one picture

Only problem I have with e sports is all the pub kids think that these teams are he must have teams to win. Also they start maining heros and not switching then bitch about how another is "op" because none of the "pros" play that counter or switch. I'm referring to Zarya since everyone pisses an moans without trying any of the counters suggested.

STOP FUCKING RACEMIXING

>fucking retards still don't know how mmr works

Britain has left the European Union. They're no longer beholden to EU's regulations and bureaucracy. This has HUGE effects on global markets and security policy, since this vote will give nationalist parties across Europe more fuel for their fires

>inb4 "HURR TRIPFAG"

I'M TOO DRUNK TO CARE FUGGOFF.

What do YOU mean by that pisstext wall?

If it were a few isolated games I'd tend to agree, but I'm only level 65 and I'm consistently the only player under 100 now. Every game has a few two stars in it, too. This was across like 15-20 rounds and probably 10 sets of players, as well.

Maybe winning a bunch of games as a really low level and MMR against high level/MMR players caused my own rating to skyrocket?

What a good boy you are. Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?! You are! Yes you are!

They're both white people. Or are you talking about Hana and Lucio? They're adopted.

lol tripfag

If I have to take a loss because of some lazy retard, they will know about it. I'm making friends on this game just by being decent and rolling retards.

>being against white/Korean mixing
>not wanting to create a race of superhumans

If the enemy has a Zarya she is priority number 1, drop on her when her bubble runs out, preferably when you team is distracting her.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXc73Fc8BY7mi23QSe8XaxwPBzUPFIKbg

What could I add to improve this Mccree playlist /owg/?

>the enemy team is so varied you dont know what to switch to

Why are the character portraits so shit? They're pretty much all varying degrees of terrible

> name is Good
> 142 hours mercy
> duo with Evil
> 139 hours Pharah
why do ppl waste $40 to play 1 hero?

>diabetes the healer

I just wonder why the portraits for different skins are only in-game. It's like, the portraits are clearly in the game files, why is it default in the hero select screen?

>Shoot Reaper twice with two direct rockets
>He leaves
>He shoots me once
>Dead

wwew

The game is so popular yet there is little to no NSFW cosplay yet?? Such a sadness

Just switch to whoever's beating your team up the most. If that doesn't work, your team's shit.

Who does she choose to heal?

why are the q times so long now? I recently hit lvl 100 a few days ago, do lvls have effect on match making?

Does this mean Tracer gets removed now?

>hit Reaper with two direct rockets
>ghosts away into a health pack

76, can peel and heal for her, also her dmg boost makes him a ridiculous threat.

The others are flankers and will be in places she shouldn't be. Are you retarded son?

me

Then make some.

Tracer is cute! CUTE!

Ecstasy of gold

post her feet

>those games when 4 other teammates pick the same hero because LOL SO FUNNY
>immediately know youre going to lose
>proceed to waste the next 10 minutes watching them all struggle to even play the character they all selected
Boy I sure do love this game.

POSTING OC FOR REAPER WALL

There was a girl with a breast pump cosplaying as Mei last thread.

>yet another defense game where I don't have Charge!
>maybe this time I will get it
>overtime
>enemy team decided they had enough of Widowmaker's bullshit and brings in two Reinhardts
>they're all rushing the cart one by one
>this is it
>this is my chance
>blow Reinhardt #1
>get assist for #2, I CAN DO THIS
>Mei and Tracer, Mei and Tracer, Mei and Tracer
>freeze
>packet loss icon blinking on screen, FUCK YOU COMCAST
>waste a shot into the cart while mashing buttons on my keyboard so Tracer doesn't get away
>get Tracer after
>ult runs out before Mei lands on the ground for me to finish her off with one more shot
>game ends
>bashing my head on my desk
>I get POTG, oh no...
>everybody sees me freeze for 10 seconds like a retard
WHY MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reaper... Death cums

>there are people in this thread who actually care about getting better at playing with a toy

I need to start recording this game. I genuinely believe I haven't been hooked once that's been a simple, standard catch. It's always behind/through a wall, it's always as I jump backwards. It's always as I dash/launch in a different direction but warp back to where his hook lands. Constantly. Without fail.

Sometimes I get hooked as I jump behind a wall and the hook will catch me through the wall, then pull me into it until it lets go after about 2 seconds.

This game is fucking retarded.

post your most played in each category
>Offense
Pharah
>Defense
junkrat
>Tank
Roadhog
>Support
Symmetra

>behind a wall on my screen
>dead
>his screen I'm standing 50 feet out in the open

Pharah
Hanzo
Roadhog
Zenyatta

You might notice a pattern here

junkrat
zarya
lucio

>play around with wall ride flank routes
>probably wont use most because teams usually just bash heads against each other until one team wins
Are there any other characters you play around with in empty maps?

>JET SET RADIOOOO!
>Last cap on Mexico, you know I'm the only one contesting
>Hop around like my inner hue hue
>20 ft off the ground
>still get hammer downs syndrome
>Nobody contests
>Defeat!
>Good Job, Lucio.

I got into a 6 genji loby the other day. The enemy widowmaker pissed herself when we all ran out tossing shrunkens and jumping everywhere.

Hahaha well if you thought I was above wanting to see that then you're wrong cause I'm gunna go look now

just bought this skin for $4

did i do good lads?

also BREXIT!!! NIGEL!!!!!!!!

You forgot to add the part where you lost the game.

why is it in the last couple days ive lost 80% of my games, while getting at least a bronze medal in everything everytime?

is it bad teammates? that doesnt make sense, i cant be that unlucky. i try to go for the objectives/defend them, but the other team is always grouped up, and my team isnt

we won.

>paying for a skin
>it's not even a good one
kys

>You'll never get to blow things up with a hot-blooded blonde covered in soot and gunpowder
>You'll never hear her enthusiastic remarks in a hot Australian accent about how large that explosion just was
>You'll never get to lick your fingers and touch the tips of her hair to put out the cinders that seem to ignite from her very personality alone
>You'll never get to look into her eyes as she waits for a detonator's countdown, longing for that to be how she looks when she sees you
>You'll never wake up with her asleep beside you - the only time you'll ever see her being peaceful - and slowly begin to recall the absolute uncontrollable bucking bronco she was the night before

Feels bad man

Pharah
Mei
Reinhardt
Lucio
Actually, we got stomped by one winston

do you think this game will get genderbent skins eventually?

OVERWATCH HAS STARTED AN UPDATE
PANIC

please go back to wattpad thanks

Are they that cheap now? Cool, I'll have to buy one. Whered you get yours?

>No Big Iron by Marty Robbins

They'd have to get new voice actors and record all the lines over again.

You should have all ran single-file with the person in front deflecting. If you all L-shift someone with 250 HP or less you can just chain through the whole team. Things that will never happen.

Who knows. With Blizz, it might just be the skins, sans voice lines behind comp token paywalls

Fuck it, let's make it happen.

ebay

You'll get used to it. There's also Lijiang Tower with the pillars in the center you gotta dodge forever on.

Raindancer or Thunderbird?

>kind of want to buy it just because I know it'll be more expensive later
>even though it's kind of shit and i don't even play windowlicker

>People keep talking about this "Seagull" nigger in chat on occasion

Literally who?

I look forward to watching the £ tank.

The real reason you only ever hear Genjis and Tracers but never see them.

youtu.be/FqnKB22pOC0?t=1m45s

What happened to Winston's PRIMAL PUNCH?

literally the best gamer boy to exist

he's a streamer that looks a lot better on his stream than he really is, because he always runs with a full stack dedicated to making him look good.

BIG IROOOOOON
BIG IRON

fuck you user

People are learning, man. Had either a Winston or Mei focus me once, couldn't do much with my team doing fuck all to get on the point.

streamer autist who thinks hes good by having a dick sucking mercy the entire game

>people dick ride seagull that dont even know about his tf2 history
>people hate seagull now just because hes popular