/drg/ - Danganronpa General - Faulty A.I Edition

Last thread: Last thread hit the image limit.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw

DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA

Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP

Other urls found in this thread:

funimation.com/blog/2016/06/23/summer-2016-simulcasts-round-one-find-the-one-for-you/
h4ck3r.es/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks for actually posting it. I posted one because others couldn't freaking do it. Good on you!

>funimation subs now use "ultimate"
NISA localizations are literally a disease

I sure love how you can't delete your own threads anymore. Thanks, Moot.

How related is V3 to the new anime? I see a bunch of conflicting school class designs.

>making a mega.nz collection divided into categories such as violence, hacking, anarchy, psychology to share with drg
>containing files on anarchism, breaking handcuffs, poisoning foods, making drugs, silent assassination techniques, weapon handling, DIY explosives, the Al Qeada terrorism manual, brainwashing guides, interrogation and torture manuals..
>somehow the whole cloud fucks and up and breaks and i cant access it anymore

So much for uploading.

Guess I'll just stick to pastebin lists these days.

mega is living on borrowed time, you shouldn't upload things there that you want to stay up long term

I think the fact that V3 is on hold for the promotional stuff until DR3 airs or ends makes me thing V3 will have spoilers of what happened after the anime ended.

Britain crumbling down

/drg/ crumbling down

world war 3 now

I'm interested in this.

What's it for exactly?

Hello Ibukifriend, thanks for helping my thread stay afloat back in the day

I want to punish Junko and Mukuro with my cock

I'd want to use open directories instead, but I wouldn't have the resources for the services on holding up a site.

Well, it's Junko Enoshima's fun stash of course. Just a concept I'd thought up, something the Ultimate Despair's would use.

>The changing of loyalty consists, in its primary step, the eradication of existing loyalties. This can be done in two ways. First, by demonstrating that previously existing loyalties have brought about perilous physical circumstances, such as imprisonment, lack of recognition, duress, or privation, and second, by eradicating the personality itself.

That sounds neat. It'd be handy to have an Ultimate Despair File on hand.

Junko did nothing wrong.

Mukuro did everything wrong.

I thought you said you were canadian.

Fuck off Ibuki.

Why is the the artist for DR such a Fate fanboy?

Hey CxT, how goes?

I am

_no_

There is something to add to the news for the next general.

funimation.com/blog/2016/06/23/summer-2016-simulcasts-round-one-find-the-one-for-you/

Those who cant view the page because funimation nazi's.

"It’s the first week of summer and we are so excited to begin unveiling this season’s new shows! We’ve got our first round of announcements to share with you today and, but stay tuned for more updates coming soon! Our Summer 2016 Season offers each fan the opportunity to “find the ONE for you.” From the one with the final boss, to the one with the school idols, (and even the one with the cat vampire!) we’ve got something for every anime fan this season!"

Yeah, but now I can't share it because cloud service is fucking my ass. I guess I'm just gonna count on you Anons to find these files on some shady Web 1.0 Spanish directory

h4ck3r.es/

This is mostly just programming though.

My list is old, but since you guys were asking...

>funimation.com/blog/2016/06/23/summer-2016-simulcasts-round-one-find-the-one-for-you/
Sounds neat!
>funimation
>using the nisa translation
Sounds not so neat.

Oh and the traitor is a male. Thanks Funimation for fucking up again with spoilers!

Because Fate is godly

I cannot belive that just the threat of me creating a thread caused three to spawn.

It reminds of the "emperor new groove", Cuzco lost a toy, and suddenly a fuckload of hands with toys appeared.

>the traitor is a male
at first i thought you were joking and then
>find the true traitor and kill him
yep

I waited a really long time, it was until I was going to do it when people decided to post.

Next time just make the new thread without mentioning it first. Never negotiate with terrorists.

Reminder that it's all CxT user's fault.

Yep. So now it narrows it down go 10 guys who could be the FF traitor killing the others.

There goes my "Chisa's the traitor" theory.

I am now debating should we include it in the news because it just spoiled who the traitor is.

could just be a mistake? at least theres more guys than girls so it'll be harder to narrow down i guess

Is the Kuzu user still here?

He can actually be used as a gender neutral pronoun.

I know, English is fucking stupid, but when you're speaking on an individual that is unkown to you, you may refer to them as He.

All it really did was spoil the gender of the traitor. We still have no idea who it is.

Seems like quite the oversight for such a mistake. I mean they could have easily said "find the true traitor and kill them" or "find the true traitor and kill this person"

But they went with "him".

Funi just got sloppy as usual and spoiled something without knowing. But there's more guys than girls in the game so it's not that bad.

So is "she" and same with "them"

That doesn't really help us. Saying "them" would have been more common for gender neutral pronouns

i'm surprised you're taking it at face value as correct spoilers just from funi's summary
it's not like the subbers have already seen the entire show before it's aired, the summary guy probably just didn't put much thought into ambiguous wording

Who is the true traitor?

It boils down to 10 and I'm going with Weedman.

It doesn't bug me but I know people who act like this in the picture related for just the iny bit of spills.

They're given scripts and outlines of each show they're airing.

I'm pretty sure they know how DR3 goes down. Funimation would know.

does funimation have any contact info or social media we can use to tell them not to use the NISA "translations"?

It's probably too late user

Especially if the occupation or role is typically a male. Example He was a dangerous criminal.
Not really "them" to most refers to group.. "She" usually refers to an occupation held by a woman. Such as nurse or maid.

What makes funi more special?

I'm going with Kenzan. I don't trust that old man. He screams Izuru Kamukura. The founder.

>implying they'd listen or reply back

It's Funi user.

Funimation doesn't listen to anyone.

Them/they could be used for a singular person if trying to hide their identity or gender. It doesn't always pertain to a group.

Idk. They kinda you know air the show on their network for the English fanbase?

that's a shame, i'll just hope there's decent fansubs whenever i rewatch it later on.

I'd probably do the same. I've never relied on Funimation subs anyways

So is this the beginning of The Tragedy?
Will we have killing game in a year from now?

Them/they is most often used a gender neutral term. When unsure of the identity. Its only recently have people pushed for more gender neutral terms.
Although considering the last two traitors were ladies it wouldn't surprise me if it was guy.

probably

>Them/they is most often used a gender neutral term. When unsure of the identity.

That's kinda what I said but eh.

>Although considering the last two traitors were ladies it wouldn't surprise me if it was guy.

Yeah while it could be anyone there just seems to be more suspicious guys like Koichi and Ryouta. Also Yasuhiro. I get the feeling it's going to be one of them.

My bad I meant he/him.

So who's going to be the next person to have an "awakened/SSJ" form in DR3? We've had one in DR1 with Taka and one in DR2 with Hajime.

Complete the trilogy.

If I was a betting man, I'd say probably Naegi.

Bandai, the black chia pet

this bag looks cool, but i think i would regret paying $40+ for it

Who I want to be: Koichi
Who it's likely going to be: Makoto

>is this the beginning of the end?

Oh geez I hope so.

Farmer man.

Reposting in case you forgot if your taste was shit or not.

It's obviously going to be Gozu. There's a reason why he's wearing a mask.

Going to animate the dangan school mode sprites seeing as all of these are just two frames. It shouldn't take me long.

I will shove them into a zip when im done.

>high test tier
>koizumi

my fucking nigga

I wonder what would've happened if Sayaka was successful in killing Leon?

Yeah but if it was based on good tier and shit tier, I would have placed her in the shit tier.

why are there like 3 /drg/s right now

one for each game.

CxT made a threat.

Then she would have just gone through with her plan on framing Makoto in trial and expecting him to take the fall for her by not saying anything about the room swap which I doubt he wouldn't keep quiet.

But then again this depends on how she reacts to the whole class trial rules since she never knew about them since they only got revealed after she died. She just thought she would be able to leave and the nothing would happen to the others besides staying inside the school.

Nah, High Test tier is good tier because it indicates that you're not a beta faggot who needs a girl to hold your hand like Chiaki.

>Mahiru

Enjoy being a cuck while goes out with other men on your back, she is gonna fuck with you, because she is not submissive like that, only to be a pretty little lady to her so called real men.

whatever you say, beta cuck.

>Nah, High Test tier is good tier because it indicates that you're not a beta faggot who needs a girl to hold your hand like Chiaki.

Then why is Mukuro there? Hell Hina being on there is debatable.

>Enjoy being a cuck while goes out with other men on your back, she is gonna fuck with you, because she is not submissive like that
>implying

she adores traditionalist values, not STD cock.

>Look everyone i am projecting

Mahiru is sucking three men while you are white knight on the internet, are you proud of yourself cuck?

t. fat neckbeard virgin who got offended by mahiru and called her an "SJW"

Man that's brutal.

Mukuro may be debatable, but Aoi has her own independent thoughts and motivations and her affection has to be earned as opposed to being programmed like Chiaki's

Sounds about right but I doubt she could've gotten away with it. Although watching Sayaka try to explain to Naegi why she killed Leon would've been very heartbreaking
Switch Hiyoko with Sonia and its good

>waaaaah mahiru made my penis feel smaller when she told me to man the fuck up waaaaah

>Replace Mahiru with Sonia and you get Souda

This is why you guys are all cucks, she is swimming in cocks while you beta males keep here being all knightly and shit.

Do you eat anything at all with that fucking shit taste of yours? Are you too fucking stupid to even process the act of eating? Of course you do, you fucking fat loser.

Mahiru would stay loyal to her loved one and her loved one would do the same, not that you'd know anything about conservative relationships as you masturbate to some fucking low tier waifu like Akane or Mikan, you fucking pathetic quasi-male.

>not wanting to get pegged by mahiru

You gay son?

Alright. Which character did you hate until you played school/island mode. Personally Sayaka or Mahiru was mine.

People actually like nagging bitch Mahiru?

I actually didn't really like Sayaka in School Mode. She's boring. I wish we saw more glimpses of her being a crazy person.
Mahiru's not that much of a bitch.

>he didn't play Mahiru's island mode or free-time events

I like to think Aoi would make a nice house wife.

And we watch our retarded daughter toko frolic through the fields.

>Imitations of men thinking they will get pussy

You guys are just like typical villain followers, thinking you will get pussy and shit, reality check:

She will drown in cocks like the slut she is, she wants a real men to fuck her, but beta providers like you guys.

Mahiru is the perfect example of a character from the franchise who significantly improves in her island mode/free time events.

Pic related.

At any point is it ever explained why Celeste is so petty about her upbringing?

(You)

So, question.

In these "Open relationships" can the man fuck other women?

She was literally the most boring, immemorable, plain girl who ever lived. She had no friends, no love life and no hope of ever being a somebody until she took up gambling and invented the persona of Celestia Ludenberg. She basically escapes into delusional fantasies and petty immediate satisfaction to avoid confronting the fact that there's nothing beneath the surface but a dull girl who no one ever noticed.

>Mukuro may be debatable,

Mukuro's not even debatable. She definitely doesn't need to be in that category.

Me fucking Mahiru

You being the beta orbiter.

Seems legit

While I really like Toko and find her the most interesting character out of the DR games.

However if I remove writing and character development from the equation, I would fug Aoi.

Sometimes something happens to the male during marriage be fetish shit, disease, or an accident. They would seek other men to have sex with their wife if they cannot perform it themselves.

Your a 300 lbs basement dweller who wasted his life playing video games and hasn't touch a single book or barbell in his life. Your mom feeds you dinner, lunch and breakfast every morning and cries on what she did wrong. Your dad, the only "masculine" figure in your worthless life, and I mean worthless, my fucking broken graphics card sitting on the attic will have more worth than you, left the family a long time ago. You have no accomplishments. You are nothing. When you die, the people who will go to your funeral will most likely be annoyed and leave as early as possible.

You're a fucking lapdog, talk to me when you know what being a real man is.

You have to understand some people have shit taste and some people don't.

The ones who like Mahiru definitely do have shit taste and like bossy annoying bitches who forces her outdated standards on men.

is that ever actually explicitly stated
Taeko Yasuhiro is way more interesting than Celeste Ludenberck to me