>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated nightly
ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/87FjnR7M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tf7IEVTDjng&feature=youtu.be&t=87
youtube.com/watch?v=Jmd4OLzhQw0
youtu.be/6LtXVjOmvDY
youtube.com/watch?v=JAEDQwMtf4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all waifus are shit

every vox raiders round ever

We should have a xeno round in honour of Independence Day

/pol/fags please fucking leave

>join sec for first time in a while
>see MoMMI get all access ID for some reason
>its a blob episode
>walking to armory
>hos yelling on the radio at heads or something
>comes out of bridge
>COME IN
>TAKE THIS
>gives me the spare
>MAKE SURE YOU GIVE IT BACK
>huh?
>GO TO HOP
>oh he's giving me armory access
>GO DO IT
>okay I'll give myself armory access
>AI calling me a fag for some reason
>COME ON DO IT
>DO IT AUTIST
>do what
>WHY ARENT YOU DOING IT KEK
>I'm not a head you shit what am I supposed to do
>SWIPE THE THING
>YOURE GETTING US ALL KEKED
>AI talking more shit than a greytide
>JANITOR HELP ME THIS AUTIST WONT DO IT
>janitor doesn't know either
>maybe because he's a fucking janitor?
>AI THE JANITOR IS AN AUTIST TOO
>Hos and AI won't stop sperging out
>get tazed and handcuffed to a chair for five minutes
>meanwhile cargo already got ten crates of guns apparently
>I go try fighting blob with the gun I found
>get not very far
>a borg steps over bleeding body, no fucks given

is this a fucking joke

pomf is a /pol/fag. Do you want him to leave?

He's not an annoying shit about it

SS13 is becoming reality

youtube.com/watch?v=tf7IEVTDjng&feature=youtu.be&t=87

What are the essential miner's upgrades besides ripley?

I don't get it
How is this related to ss13 at all?

Guns. All of them.

telebombing

why does wizard even exist, i cant even make a gimmick and be original without the entire station fucking validhunting.
it just forces the wizard to murderbone and then people bitch about that. Fuck you guys.

FUCKING SLIMEY LIMEYS. THE ECONOMY IS SUFFERING

That was a very not good adventure

man, i haven't laughed that hard for a long time

If so, it was a funny joke. He was still salty after the round ended, too.

An energy weapon you can recharge at your home base. Rifles have the most ammo, cannons are the strongest. An advanced egun would be useful too

Wormhole jaunter for escaping the popo when they come after you for their gun valids

>slipping on banana peels
>not ss13 related

I was the mommi who got the id, I was going to do xeno arch and you need a sci access id to use the field gens but bleb started and you cant leave the station by AI laws to the roid after that.

It was a necessary evil
youtube.com/watch?v=Jmd4OLzhQw0

Two (2) kinetic accelerators for fighting goliaths
Sonic jackhammer for when you have to do hand-diggin for some reason
Wormhole jaunters for quick ez escapes

Ripley needs a tesla relay on it too

Who do I speak to in order to get a drill to make mining faster?

>Cuckmany will be destroyed in your lifetime

Maybe there is a god after all.

>banana peels were only made a comedy prop because ss13 WE DID IT Veeky ForumsPRIDE

Seriously?

the science lesbians

>we HAD to fuck up the world economy because muh empire and muh immigrants

jump to 1:26

In hindsight, "the thing" might have been activating code red.

Diamond drill and maybe bag of holding, but it disrupts teleporters. Neither needed at all if you are on a Ripley and know how to avoid getting tentacled to death.
Jaunter saves lifes.

Science, get some diamonds before you even go over though. Diamond drill is best.

Never command on CM, it's a hell id rather not repeat

>Gold Atmos helmet has twice as much heat protection as standard atmos helmet
>Suit has four times as much as the regular atmos suit

for what purpose

>We had to cause a slight economical dip which will rectify itself soon enough in order to regain full sovereignty

Literally no purpose. Only the RUST can create fires fast enough for it to be relevant.

And the fucking thing doesn't even have a headlight or protect any better against pressure IIRC.

congrats bong spessmen!

>being antiglobalist in the year 2016
Literally backwards

guise this is the greatest day in /pol/ history
I want pomf to make a statement

Cue british spessmen leaving to build Flare's cafe off station with her with no access to other spessmen

Sorry I meaned "queue"

>thinking the EU could do jack shit if it tried

Limeys would've been better off taking control of it for themselves.

>mfw Scots are demanding new independence referendum
>mfw NI is demanding Irish Unification referendum
>mfw Farage got UK out of the EU only for NI/Scotland to get out of the UK
good job lel

Whatever, Pinko.

why do virologist get another pda?

Your virologist doesn't start naked with two PDAs in their bag and no ID?

This is honestly a great day to be an IRA member
>border controls being reinstituted in Northern Ireland
>no more free trade/free travel with the republic
>Sinn Fein already calling for unity
Celt is probably out celebrating right now

Taking pda notes and shit I guess. It could also be possible that it is the wrong item sandy sand.

no?
why would it

Celt you dumb fucking cunt stop bringing up UK politics in the thread and in the Discord
Every single fucking time without fail
It's not even an ironic sort of shitposting, you genuinely think this is funny or something
The only good thing here is that you stopped also bringing this shit up in OOC because you don't even play the goddamn game anymore, and it can't even be said you did that out of principle

>tfw the uk will soon be lead by an American

>it's a nuke ops episode
>guest starring yred
>youtu.be/6LtXVjOmvDY starts playing

>Celt moves to Canada
>Ireland finally starts improving after he already jumped ship
Ahahahahaha

>implying celt is the only brit on /ss13g/

Celt is leaving for LEAF land for undisclosed reasons, like meme vacations

Hopefully he's back in time to see the Eire flag fly on Belfast's main house

>Celt is a baby wannabe IRA member
>abandons his homeland
No one's dedicated to the cause anymore
Bobby Sands is rolling in his tiny tiny grave

He's certainly the loudest fucking one of them all
I don't see why it should be okay for anyone to celtpost

Why didn't the rest of Ireland vote??

Can all AI laws be set be celtic law to celebrate today?
Highlander until we're sick of it too please

You're probably memeing but Ireland is independent, only Ulster remains as part of the UK.
not for long :^)

He's moving near me.
I'm gonna get revenge for Mountbatten

Revenge on his boypussy?

>celtic lawset

You have got to be kidding

>cargo asks for CMO stamp
how the fuck do you think i'll open the crate?
geez it's not like i can avoid asking for their permission

Wait, he's actually MOVING to Canada? Not just on vacation?

>constantly whines about Irish unification
>doesn't even care enough about Ireland to live there
PATHETIC

>diamond drill is best

This is false.

Ask the roboticist for a Ripley at roundstart, then bring him all your ores; he will love you for it and you will get the best mining machine in the game.

You might have not realized, but Celt is not legally Irish

He lives in Northern Ireland. He is an English citizen

DDs and DDRipleys are both better at different uses you humongous fagblock. DD is much more versatile as well.

It keeps happening

>All these europeon sissies that need to be liberated by a big american freedom-pole

tea ain't the only thing you boys goin be suckin tonight

>WYCI
>Bug
>WYCI
>WYCI
>Not a Bug
hmmmmmm
I wonder how many of these are actually important

>both better at different uses

Ripley can do everything a diamond drill does and a whole lot more, whilst protecting you from the majority of dangers on the roid.

Diamond drill is, uh, fast. Assuming you don't get hungry. And you then still have to use annoying ass mining drones or the shitty little satchel to pick ore up.

So really, D-D is good for being a useless fuck who digs around like a xenoarch looking for trash toys and overrated firebirds, then gets fucked up by a goliath and whines when nobody gives a shit about his corpse. Ripley is useful for doing the job you signed up for and not dying like a cuck.

Gotta love that versatility, man. :^)

>wyci

Coder speak for 'I'm too busy ruining the server coding useless bullshit to actually try and fix the shit that my and all my useless compatriot's 'updates' caused.

We should just revoke everyone's goddamn coder priviledges, move to polariscode, and call it a fucking day. We would lose literally fucking nothing of value, and gain a whole lot of new shit.

>can't keep his hunger bar out of the red
>has trouble fighting or avoiding 'roid mobs, actually dies to them
>seems to not know you can just mash click on the square you're standing on to vaccuum up everything you mine in a DDrill
>actually admits the DDrill is faster, wants to pretend like it doesn't mean anything anyways
Is it really possible for someone to be so retarded?

seconded

Not all amerifats are this stupid

This

Don't forget, auto pickup on ores you dig up with the ripley, rather than having to switch hands and scoop.

>to actually try and fix
Things that are actually bugs are given the "Bug/Fix" tag. The WYCI tag is reserved for feature requests that are so large and involved that the only way those features would ever get added is if the requester coded them himself.

>switch hands
Oh my fuck please don't tell me you manually click on each tile with a DD

>responding to obvious bait
don't do that

you idiot

>implyign I need to with a ripley
>implyign I need to fight roid mobs for useless trash when I have a clamp, a drill, and a suit of armor
>doesn't know that the ripley will vacuum up everything it mines without having to break your mouse button like a pleb
>ddrill is technically faster, but also infinitely shittier

As I said, DDrill is great if you're a useless cunt who 'explores' like an autistic xenoarch looking for useless trash and fighting mobs for more useless trash.
Ripley is great if you actually want to do your job.

Not him but I click on every tile with the satchel

Get

>WAAH IM TOO LAZY TO CLICK ON THINGS

That diamond drill can excavate half the roid in the time it takes to mine.out one tunnel, even with the Ripley D-Drill. And good fucking luck if one of those "trash mobs" gets a lucky hit in and smashes the battery, because it just became a very bulky coffin.

There's another method ?

It's official

>actually want to do your job
"Actually doing your job" entails delivering the materials people need to the people that need them. No, getting 300 sheets of each material is not helping anybody. It's trivial to fill everyone's quota of silver/gold/uranium, your slow as molasses casket isn't helping you get diamond and the gibtonite you bump into and let detonate is already doing all your iron+glass excavation.
>implyign I need to with a ripley
What, you're letting yourself starve in there? Are you planning to NEVER LEAVE IT?

If you hold any digging tool in your hand and walk into an asteroid wall, you'll start digging through it.
Diamond drills dig fast enough that you can literally just run straight through the asteroid without stopping, like a hot knife through butter.

>I'm too chickenshit to prove my robustness by fighting on the roid as a miner ought to and hide in my shiny metal coffin-to-be, only to die when a Goliath hits it and leaves it immobilized permanently because miners don't have the right shit to make part repairs

You're way too much of a pussy to be a miner.

Walk into the tile with the DD in one of your hands

youtube.com/watch?v=JAEDQwMtf4o

I mean for picking up the ores left after blasting through the rocks.

Obviously he's one of the shitters who thinks getting a MMI built into a mech is a good thing. Too bad for him that those things are still dead meat if they actually fight a Goliath head on. At least on foot you can use a PKA or resonator to fight them safely.

Oh, no there's no better way by hand.
But when you said "switching hands" user thought you were clicking the tiles with your drill, then switching to your bag and picking up the ore.
Best way by hand is to hold the drill in your off-hand and use your active hand to spam-click the tiles behind you as you run through the asteroid. No hand-switching necessary.

Why the fuckity fucknuggets would I want to fuck up my mouse clicking shit like an autist when I can just get something that does that for me and comes with extra cool shit?
And what do you suggest I do instead? Futz about the asteroid like a retard wrecking sites for shit tier guns I don't need because 'haha xenoautist i trol u'? And of course I'm planning on never leaving it, why the fuck would I?
>m-muh miners are r-robust meme
Miners are a bunch of fucks who use trickypens on their comrades and bully xenoarches and outpost vox, then claim they're robust.
Also,
>ever bothering fighting trash mobs
The combat is boring as fuck and the items are fucking useless. Literally no point.

>Brexit happens
>Come to ss13g to post about it
>Somebody beat me to it with a whole thread

damn it.

>doesn't know about hivelord remains
>presumably doesn't know about lazarus injectors either
>actually thinks clicking will break his mouse
>"of course I'm planning on never leaving it, why the fuck would I?"
My God dude.
You're far beyond the common retard, you're a cascade of retardedness.

Nice generalizations and tacit admission of how unrobust you are.

If you hate the part of the job that breaks up the monotony of holding an arrow key in a single direction, why even take up the miner slot at all? Do you just sperg out when you don't get your crutch mech?

>Literally no point

As is the case for the entire game. Do you despise fun so much that you can only focus on robotically doing your dull, repetitive task?

>hivelord remains
Why would I need them when they don't fucking last more than five minutes and I don't bother fighting trash mobs?
>lazarus injectors
Oh, yeah, fun, collecting roid monsters for shuttle grief that I don't indulge in, yeah, nah fuck that.
>the last one
You still didn't say why I should bother leaving my mech.

>lmao muh robust meme
Why the fuck would I want to be robust if that means being a mindless asshat who treats the game like a deathmatch?
Not everything about mining is 'lmao roidmonsters and paranoia'. I like repurposing the other side of the outpost and turning it into a cute little cafe or some shit.
Yeah, I'm not robust, I don't give a fuck about being robust, never have, never will, because apparently being robust turns you into a huge cunt.

Moving marginally faster than a diona without hyperzine is not "cool shit", not like you care since you openly despise any kind of actual cool shit. Why do you play miner anyway, because you think you'll get some kind of recognition for doing a dull, repetitive task where nobody will give a fuck if you go braindead partway through?

And your mouse must be really shitty if you think a few clicks every now and then will break it. Lazy as well as retarded.