/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Xuanzang event until 29.6 (13:59)]
- Use tags to unlock the next stage, see i.imgur.com/8mGjO7E.png for details
For the new set, Merit balls are required for unlocking the next batch of quests
- 5* Gudako CE: NP +15% more damage | star gen +15% | start with 25% NP | Talisman drops +1 (can be received by shop or drop)
- 5* Nightingale CE: Increase defense by 20% upon death (3 turns) | Increase Ball drop by 20% (can be received by shop or drop)
- 5* Lancer Alter CE: Increase party buster performance by 10% when entering the battle | Lotus +1 (Obtained in the new batch of quests)
For more info: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160615.php#nav

>[Xuanzang gatcha until 29.6 (13:59)]
- 5* Caster Xuanzang, will be added to gatcha permanently at Camelot
- 5* Xuanzang CE: NP +20% more damage | 3 crit stars/turn | Alchemical Gold drops +1
- 4* Mordred CE: NP +15% more damage | Buster cards +8% | Peaches drops +1
- 3* gorgon CE: Star weight +100% | critical damage +5% | Meat buns drops +1

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New lvl 10 bond ces for Drake, Memerivaled, Evil Cat, Halloween Liz, Nobu, Santa Alter, Kojiro, Blackbeard and Orion

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MuhspiCESnHPww7yGkw9B-omjKIbywGJn_ImS50jRWs/pubhtml?gid=1514971483&single=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is your maid tonight

Me on the left.

Lesbians.

I love my emperor!

REDDIT BTFO! POST LOLIS

LIZ THREAD

I love you Gilgamesh!

I did it Saber! I freed Britain from the continental overlords!

Nobu a CUTE.

best daughteru

Shuten yay!

>tfw Saber is proud of Britain for the first time in 70 years

And cost us our waifus you stupid fucking cunt.

You are the continental overlord she wanted to purge

It's CE time. Hit me.

Why are we btfo?

>Saxons ruled by the French
Saber would not give a shit.

cute snek

Best archer

There's too much dumb anons in this general who don't know that the britain saber wanted to protect is already dead

Have we translated Chevalier's or Kintoki's?

I want to hold Da Vinci-chan's hand!

>literal reddit meme

Yeah, we have.

Round out the launch 5-stars with Heaven's Feel.

>Brexit
>Frexit
>Netherexit
>Spain invading Gibraltar
>Scotland seceding
>Ireland seceding
>Germany gearing up for another unification war
It's time for a happening brother

Your translations are shit.

@146448343
BacK to /pol/

Do you have a log of all of them somewhere? They haven't gotten plugged into Cirnopedia yet, I guess.

Gil is pretty great.

I'm so glad my waifu is the better Saber and didn't cost everyone there waifus.
Fuck Britain. I hope bad shit happens to them.

>inb4 that fake Nerofag congratulates Britain and says their freedoms are more important than waifus

>A present from the Queen of White Lilies to Chevalier D'Eon.
>"I bestow upon you something you truly must wear, my lovely knight."

Robin a cute!

>tfw Scotland and Ireland actually leave the UK now fucking them up even harder
please let it happen

They'd get fucked too but that would be funny. Even better if the EU accepts them back

Ireland may try to leave the EU too more like it, they always follow their big brother.

>Ireland may try to leave the EU too
>he doesn't know

>Britain is back on the path to greatness
>America next
>All we need is Canada to sort themselves out to rebuild the Anglosphere and begin a new Empire
Things are finally looking up

Let Quebec fuck off back to france

>path to greatness
>implying

>America next
>implying Trump has a snowball's chance in hell in the general election

This is exactly what I was expecting this to be. It's great.

People said the same thing about Brexit, they were portrayed as the minority until the results came in. Just wait for the election.

2016 is shaping up to be much more interesting then 2015.

I hope Britain gets invaded by mudslimes even harder tbqh for taking away my figures.
I never liked Britain anyway.

Both sides of Brexit at least had a proper argument. Trump is a retard and nearly everyone trying to vote for him is doing so because of the memes. America will be going down a dark road if he gets in.

Other-way around, Britain is the big dog, people follow their example. They've been saying all day "Ha, Britain is fucked, Euro will destroy them now absolutely".

Dutch is now considering breaking away, as the second one. Britain after showing that this shit is possible, is causing others to start to rise up.

France is starting to get calls to leave too. Merkel must be sweating bullets.

Do HF next please.

why nero eat a giant cookie

Also Sweden, oddly. I thought they were the most cucked out of all countries.

>m-muh figures
-Im going to pay a few dollars more in the exchange
Top kek this guy

She should start a war over this treason

HGuh. My donut and cookie image names are mixed up. Thanks user.
It's cute~

>Britain and Germany go to war
Third times the charm or three strikes and your out?

Waifu figures are important user. I don't care about paying a few dollars more. I just care that the trading is closed and I don't know but I bet Britain will fuck it up more. They always cause problems. Like letting America have happened.

France leaving wouldn't change shit.
France fucked up by having colonies and by giving their language everywhere. Now black people who are allowed to come and who will come will never stop coming.
France is already doomed anyway, half of their population are not white

Are you perhaps just pretending? Do you just misunderstand the term trading in this context?

Yes, we posted most of the bond CE's yesterday that were found on some other website..

I don't know if anyone saved them. There are still a few of them left to do, but I don't think Cirno updated. Offhand, the ones that are finished are

Arthuria
Arthuria Lily
Arthuria Alter
Gilgamesh
Darius
Vlad
Kintoki
Stheno
Archer
Cu Caster
David
Joan
Heracles
Zhuge
Mata Hari
Kiyohime
Elizabeth
Tamamo Cat
Hans
Boudica
Eric
Siegfried
etc etc

Actually it'll be easier to say the ones that haven't been done at this point

Lancelot, Blackbeard, Oda(?), and Atlanta

>France fucked up by having colonies and by giving their language everywhere
If having colonies and spreading your language is going to fuck up a country then the UK is even more fucked than France.

France leaving would work if they went full revolution and purged their nation again. An awakened France is a sight to see.

Nero would love Americans

>Eric and Stheno before Jets
Beautiful

Are there only 4 nightingale in the shop?

Where the fuck am I supposed to get the fifth?

Sorry then I thought you were bitching about the price like a jew. Of course if you're not able to buy oversea anymore it would be a fucking pain in the ass but I doubt that it will happen. You can leave the EU and still have the advantages of being part of it.
I live in Switzerland and we have the
bilateral agreement with the eu.Despite being part of it, all the commercial things are fine. Don't you worry for your figs

Jetfag has done a lot of damage to Lancelot's name, so no one wants to do shit for this character anymore.

Same as always, hope for it to drop.

Drop

It's the old-school event method of getting the last one: via random drop

Those are stock tradings you dip. You shouldn't expect major business to close down and stop actually selling stuff until there is blood on the streets

Oh yeah, also Halloween Elizabeth wasn't done.

UK is fucked as fuck though. France is just unlucky because they have a lot of arab and arab are crazy

At this point, what would it even take for people to like Lancelot again? He's down a deep hole right now.

I don't know? Maybe? I'm only going off of what I have been told. I don't have news, I don't know economics beyond Spice and Wolf. What little I remember. I kind of try to live a life of as much simplicity as I can to keep from going crazy.

Probably. Except for the horribly unhealthy food. Their stupidity, and their failed attempts at mocking Rome. Like that shitty Washington monument.
I know I'm crazy user, but please don't bully. I love her. Her and I are just different people is all.

/fgog/ - Brexit and EU Politics General

Saber Lancelot being a cool guy in Camelot, which is really unlikely.

>A blessing for humanity.
>The wish that caught hold of fantasy and achieved a miracle.
>Now is the time of release from the shackles of the flesh.

Pretty iffy on the first sentence.

Not showing his ass anymore to don't give the shitposter material to shitpost until we forget him so he can slowly go back

No price is too great for figures of my waifu,m as long as I can pull the money out of my ass.

Well I wouldn't know. I'm not at all knowledged in this stuff.

Victor from the Moon
&
Another Ending

Now the OTHER [Heaven's Feel].

>Brexit is going to ruin my economics
>Doesn't actually know whats going on
This is why remain lost

>This is why remain lost
user I don't know why you're replying to me. I am lost too. Or was.

If you could do Four Beasts in the Moonlight (Moonlit Four) I'd be appreciative user.

>That guy who thinks that leaving the EU will make his country the next north korea
This general is gold

>United Kaliphate transforms into Best Korea
If only

>that guy who thinks that leaving the EU will make his country the British Empire 2.0 over night

Guys, I'm in love with Bryn and I will make her happy no matter what you tell me!

My fucking sides.
Where's that shitposting chain from?

Cirno here. I won't be using the translations from that tumblr post dumped in the earlier threads, since he's kinda doing it as a payed service and I'm not willing to pay that kind of money when I can barely feed myself.

Here's a list of CEs that got translated by random contributors, Master of Chaos from BL, and by translators here.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MuhspiCESnHPww7yGkw9B-omjKIbywGJn_ImS50jRWs/pubhtml?gid=1514971483&single=true

Thanks as always~

>last words of man before being violently impaled

Yeah well, I'm in love with Nero and I will make her happy, once my brain gets better, no matter what you tell me!

user that's lewd, I didn't plan on doing that with her already, maybe just go out and eat some ice cream
I hope you can fix your brain so your life together can be happy

>...The weakest will inevitably challenge the strongest.
>The Holy Grail War held within an imaginary world of spiritrons.
>And the nameless "you", the victor.

>Don't ask about the yakisoba bread.

>he doesn't know about the biggest duel on /a/
Dude

The fuck is that guy. Fuck him. What an asshole jew

Dammit, someone "translate" the CE's that were posted from the Tumblr then. You already have a rough guide of what it should maybe turn out like, so just change the wording and interpret it your own way.

>And the nameless "you"
Self
Insert

So how much is Extella going to cost now? 300? 400?
Fucking bullshit.

Should have been nameless (You)

Could you change the first line of Formalcraft to

>Mastery of the basic is the proof of excellence.

?

It was the best compromise I could come up with between the intended meaning and the basic structure of those three CEs.

Also that other person's Bond CEs are just much better translated. Like the wording could probably use some work, but his version of Das Rheingold and Let's Rebel for instance are just plain more accurate. Unless you want people here to just straight up rip it off with "retranslations" you're probably better off asking if you can use them.

I was in love with her too pretty much for pic related but then I remembered that nothing was good in her but her body. So fuck no

Should have ordered from Amazon they honor their prices