/ps2g/ - PlanetSide2 General

Let's See What everyone Plays Edition.

strawpoll.me/10572813

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466723105827.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please let the thread die. There aren't enough posters to keep it alive and it drops off the board a dozen times a day.

Polite sage.

game's dead but I feel accomplished

what the fuck is wrong with your text

I'm not exactly sure, the in-game screenshot function's been fucky since they updated shit

Normally it makes the map transparent but you've got something different going on

What the fuck daybreak

tfw no good fights, dead game dead general, so fuck around in a valk, and manage to deci 3 ESF's from the rumbleseats

>wake up
>thread died

You had one job Americans. One fucking job.

Yeah well you're country is a shithole.

>The game is dead
>The thread is dead

LIEK POTTERY
And you said it's dead when it was very much alive. Now it's dead

>The game is dead
idk about that the game is just as dead as its been throughout the year. We even had a good surge of people with construction and double xp, sure its gone back down but its not any lower than its been usually

>The thread is dead
well that I can't argue with
Frankly its getting a bit embarrassing. We're now "that" general on the board that won't just go quietly into the night with dignity.

Rude

>general on the board that won't just go quietly into the night with dignity.

I'm not ready yet

Last post before I go to sleep, Europoors/Australians its your fucking turn
keep this thread alive faggots (or at least have a new one started by the time I get up.)

I will user, I will.

Don't die, pls ;_;

>wrel
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466723105827.webm

Only 8 uniques. Wonder where they all went?

to shitterchan

Dont they have an outfit?

KEKED AGAIN

yeah with like 0.5 average KDR

Can we now kick Britbongs from EU servers?

Kills is just who shot a person last.

haha what

D

t. 0.5 IVI KDR

Hypothetical Question /ps2g/:

You have to take a poop really bad, it's turtle-heading out, the dilemma is that you just pressed deploy on your sweet HE prowler, on a cliff overlooking a sweet ass tower farm. Do you stay, farm shitters with HE while experiencing what gaysex must feel like as a hard poop tries to exit your rectum or do you run like a bitch to the toilet?

>britbongs must pay extra to connect to EU internet after this

>HE prowler,

Since you are already a shitter you can just poop in your pants

>implying that problem would ever arise

heh

wonder what the story behind that was, diarrhea?

>not even a gaming toilet

>diarrhea
>four cans of pringles and three beers in the sink
can't ahve been that clever
guess it was just a NEET NEETing

s-shut up

please tell me how effective the following are from rumbleseats of valks
>C4/tank mines
>Decimator
>Air/Ground lock-on launchers
>Pheonix/Striker/Lancer
is there literally anything else worth using from the rumble seat that isn't a rocket launcher of some sort?

>C4/tank mines
you have to get really close, but it's basically a C4 fairy that can carry much more C4 and has much higher EHP
>Decimator
excellent if you manage to lure them close in
>Air/Ground lock-on launchers
effective but extremely unfun
>Pheonix/
suicide
>Striker/
dame as decimator, shit against vehicles
>Lancer
very effective

>Pheonix

You can't fire it from the Valk sadly, it insta hits it.

D

atta girl

>he fell for the swarm meme

y ;_;

It is kinda shit, isn't it

it cant even dumb fire wtf

the question is why would you want to control the velocity of your rocket if you're not going to personally be steering it
there is literally no reason outside of fucking around to use the low velocity mode because a fucking liberator can casually fly away from it without afterburner and outpace it

>Installing 1,646 K of 14,881 K
>14,88
As I log on to fight against a purple horde of lagging piss-skins on connery, It's the small things that still make it worth it.

Low velocity mode is for ground vehicles

The high velocity mode tends to miss ground vehicles and slam into the ground instead. Hell, it misses air vehicles too, only with them it tends to kind of swirl around them for a while before hitting.

Low velocity doesn't miss like that, it just takes a while to get there.

For ESFs I like to flip the velocity switch after the second rocket just to annoy them.

Do not die

feelsgoodplanetmans

Do not die

its my party and ill die if i want to

No. I promised that American guy that I'll keep the thread alive for him.

Too late, user. Too much summer to not kill our thread.

We should set up a google docs spreadsheet and determine whos shift it is to keep the thread on life support.

We just need more people back. Wrel can still save the game right, r-right?

hi folkes, wrel here

we're gonna ban everyone with over 100hours in HA, over br100 or 2k directive points

get fucct u toxic vets

hi werl
thank u 4 saveing the game
t. subscriber

thank you wrel, now pls buff banshee

not a bad start

t. redditkid96

>yfw implying someone was born in 1996 no longer means they're underage

hey there wrel, what's your opinion on the current butcher?

OP Here. Isn't there a /PS2G/ Outfit? If Not im gonna start one. It's going to be NC since the Straw-poll is all I got on majority.

there is an NC /ps2g/ outfit on Miller, but it's dead

Which Reaver nosegun sounds like the A-Tross?

They might be not underage anymore, but they still sound like it. This generation is lost to smartphones, social media and wubstep.

Dead ded or just 10 people who goof around ded?

Nah sounds Ded. I'm gonna make it on Emerald, That Way our Euro friends can join aswell.

OP Made on Emerald. Names PS2G Tag is 4P2G (Veeky Forums Planetside 2 General) Since PS2G is already taken. It's Auto Join.

ded ;_;

rip, still need a chill outfit but all the miller ones seem retarded.

nothing on cobalt? I've been carrying the lagacy of my dead outfit for 3 years now so I guess I'll continue with that then

old man yells at cloud.jpg

I have a memerald NC, but I use it to exclusively fight VS.

how fucking new are you

Think of it as a fresh start, doesn't have to be your main, but at least we would have a place to meet for events or Operations. Plus, you will be on the same footing with everyone else making an Alt there. the Mains will be there to help you out.

I'd at least prefer to stay on an EU server to keep my ping down

At Least I'm being proactive in keeping ps2G alive. You got a better idea, step up to the table.

>At Least I'm being proactive in keeping ps2G alive.
>implying that's a good thing

Then the US West players would want it in US to cut their lag. US East is the closest middle-ground we got.

>events or Operations.
HAHAHAHAHA
>Plus, you will be on the same footing with everyone else making an Alt there. the Mains will be there to help you out.
you smell disgustingly new

>yet another "let's keep poking the corpse with a stick" thread
>shitty OP
>claims identity as OP when it was absolutely not necessary
>really inconsistent capitalisation
>unaware of major parts of /ps2g/'s history
>made an outfit, name and tag are absolutely un-memey
>sounds like he came straight out of leddit
summerfags pls go and stay go

I'm going to create a character a join him just to spite you :3c

reported to the meme police

Best belly gun for the Liberator?

used to be Shredder before the nerf i think, dunno nowadays. I think its Zepher for AI and Dalton for AT

depends on what you want to do with it.
dalton for groundvehicles and air, alto the shredder is pretty good against air too. zepher for general purpose or just infantry, but the duster is decent against infantry as well if you just fly low enough

It should have died when lex stopped streaming.

was he finally banned?

who?

lex aka the angriest man alive

Thanks, think I'm leaning more towards the Dalton

c uckington steel

it used to be the tits for most things, but it's still pretty good as general purpose. it's pretty crappy against infantry though as you need to direct hit them to get anything done

Shredder is great once you put some magazine size upgrades on it.

Otherwise, it's hard to go wrong with a dalton. It just requires a more highly skilled gunner. Zepher is the go to for infantry farming, and has mediocre anti-vehicle power. Duster has such wild spread that it's useless in most situations. I can only get it to consistently perform well on biolab airpads.