>Official Website
survivetheark.com/

>Patch Notes:
steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/594820656447032287/

>Play with /arkg/
Open Steam > View > Servers > Favorites > Add a server 75.98.36.106:7777

>Server Website
arkservers.net/server/75.98.36.106:27015

Many burds and pteras laid down their lives today for the greater good of the Oceania Empire.

RIP.

Freedom isnt free.

In the coming days you will be serving your country by taming and breeding more.

How was the raid? They put up much resistance?

He saw everything

ANOTHER BLACK SOUL LOST TO THE WHITE MAN

Is this game fun?

Do you like sandbox survival games?

Can I tame and ride giant insects?

Yes

Can I fuck them?

Technically

yo when anyone gets on please fill the feeding troughs in the breeding pen a bit

And in the refinery too

Page 10

Not much resistance at all. Some of the lads need more raid experience though. We lost too many pteras for no good reason. Didn't waste any explosives luckily though.

So what ? we did what we could. You need to give us some tips here and now.

Don't worry, there's a few experienced fliers among all the fishfolk.

Considering what they lost compared to us it wasn't bad at all

I'm just surprised they gave up so easily and just left us alone in their base

Nah I'm not chastizing any of you. We did really well considering we cleared out the base. It was just a really fucking difficult base to kill because of their turret towers being separate from their main generator. What I mean is that Ark has a lot of bullshit like lag and getting pinned under dinos for no god damn reason and thats' only something you start to take into account after you lose a couple of dinos to that bullshit.

Maybe next tribe we hit will actually fight back

Everyone just runs every time we hit them

>Find out the only guy who was online was a newish player
Poor guy

What bad luck the guys we hit have.

It's not like we wait for them to be mostly offline

Hell if it wasn't for the server crashing their leader would have been on

The leader actually said he wasn't all that upset about us wiping them out because he had been growing addicted to Ark and needed to stop playing.

>tfw I know that feel

>After wiping out their tribe, the leader of White Wolves wants to join our tribe because he was never close to any of his tribe members and he likes how active we are
My brain is full of fuck

I'd be down for that

That should be a thing we do

Raid bases, steal their resources AND their members. Making them work for us

Fulton balloons when?

>bbk joins
>runs every dino off the edge of the map

He seems a chill guy.

Maybe make him live in the refinery until he proves himself

I don't say he'll be the only member of at a time anyway. Don't we like have someone on at all times

I dont think you know how this game works

It takes 2 secs to press j and jump off the map. Do you expect the dumbasses in our tribe to notice?

Bumb

anyone in the tribe can do this.

Yeah, in fact I'm doing it right now :^)

All our tames are dead now, thanks assholes

rip

Let's not forget that not only were tames lost but many people with supposed "raid experience" themselves died and lost a load of equipment while many of the "inexperienced" lads never died or only died once... just saying you shouldn't just point fingers like that. But yeah, lag was a huuuuuge problem in this raid for a lot of people. I think rather, the "offline"ness of the raid actually made people lower their guard and make simple/stupid mistakes that they normally wouldn't have made.

Hey, I killed like 20 dinos.

And I didn't expect them to all go aggressive while we were in the center...

In the end though I found the raid fun.
Getting stuck in the base and fighting our way out and shit.

And what gear did we lose? Like 5 sets of flak armor and a few guns. A metal run or two and we get that all back

considering buying this game
is it friendly for not so good PCs? and do I lose much by not playing online, or is online basically mandatory for having fun?

pretty defensive there m80.

Hu? I was saying the raid was fun, but okay

I think that guy was just saying that we shouldn't get caught up in what we lost or point fingers at specific people's mistakes or performances because basically every single lad made a careless mistake or two during that raid. It was a learning experience for everyone, not just the new lads.

But yeah it was crazy fun

No! Video games are serious business and if you don't do it perfect then don't bother!

Patch notes just updated. 244 slated for July 28.

>pelagornis
>allosaurus
>industrial grinder
>dynamic length bridges
>primitive+ as official free dlc
>something about a mod downloader for dedicated servers

Taking bets on what doesn't make it in the patch. 200 iron bars says breeding mechanics get delayed again.

>want to play ark again
>realize it takes ages to find a good server

Hate that shit.

Official rates are too low for me now, they were fine back then but I just can't be assed to stay in a place for so many hours anymore.

On the other hand I don't want anything crazy either, even just x2 or x3 rates would be fine for me.

Then I hate the Chinese, I hate Russians, I hate huge tribes controlling everything, I hate server admins abusing their power, I hate bullshit rules I have to play by.

I just can't be pleased

What's the bridges thing? Never heard of that till now

I haven't either and I'm usually on top of this shit. Probably something they came up with recently. My best guess would be a rope bridge that you create the end points of and then hook them together.

How is this for playing alone? Bearable? Should I waste 15€? (Have 20 in total)

Judging from the picture in the redwood biome this seems likely

That would be really cool

Made me think they need to make zip line grappling hooks

Work the same as the current grappling hook but you shoot twice to connect a line. Then you can hold it and slide down

It's absolutely made with multiplayer in mind

It can be fun alone trying to survive and exploring.

SP is fine but you'll want to up the rates for things like XP, taming, and harvesting as the default rates were set with multi-player in mind.

The full experience is definitely done on a server, but there are plenty out there. I'm sure you'll find a good one if you look.

Finding a good server is the hardest part of the game

Well, I'd be playing on the server my friends are on. But they're kinda casual so I don't expect much playing together. Or at least I expect to be playing more then they do.

How does this game still have such ass performance?

Unreal.

Clever girl.

What should I skill? Is there something like a beginners guide?

Welp, got sick during vacation and my brothers decided that i should go home to rest. Looks like i can play with you guys earlier but i'm not logging on today because i'm still puking and feeling really shitty
T. Narko Dick

rip NJA plesi btw, it was following someone and beached for no reason

dead

pls respond

food and water

I'm more sad about apprentice plesi saddle than the 130 plesi because plesis are actually pretty common if you just kill tons of dunkleos

he may have gotten the saddle, im not sure.

: ^)

it's jim

Ples ded

thred ded

game ded

I keep some fishes

page 9 lads

Some say we should cease the primitive practice of throwing new members off a cliff

I say THEY'RE the primitive ones

I was not there for the original jump. Glad I made it on this one.

You guys are memers.

Boatman here. We're thinking its very possible that CIA launches a surprise attack against us this weekend. Stay vigilant, make sure all of our dinos are always in a secure location and our base is prepped for heavy defense at all times.

If you need a job, we need more turrets.

dead

I intend on breeding a lot this weekend. During the downtime of watching babies eat, I'm gonna start defending our aviary. Which btw is fully operational now and can fit burds of many sizes. It's mostly undefended now though so store burds at your own risk.

Pic related, I'm making it similar to the one on the left, but with some nice looking balconies for comfy and style.

im shitting out pteradons right now, idk what you're plannign to breed but i can help.

Right now I'm trying to merge our highest weight and stam pteradon lines.

Getting tons of females need more males now honestly for raiding

Anyone who wants a pteradon egg to imprint needs to let say something in game and ill get you one

Also when someone gets on I need help doing something with the gigas.

Mainly I want a good stock of my own dinos so no one cares if I get one killed, but I'm gonna be doing a few of every flyer. At least 1 quetz, and maybe a Rex/spino.
Gina be doing a giga on our other server too. From a 120s egg.

R8 my first characters stats

>Movement speed
A FUCKING MEME

>no food and 1 water
0/10

So do all of you nerds play on the same server or something

a lot of us do

>try to swim out of water
>get caught on beach
>rubbing against anything makes you stick to it

WHY CANT THIS GAME JUST FUNCTION CORRECTLY

Oh what server is it? I tried checking the steam group but it seems pretty dead

The play with arkg in op

Oh sorry I missed it; thanks user.

Yeah, but don't go into global screamming "Wheres the Veeky Forums tribe guys!"

We can set up to get you in

A reminder this was my first character. Over a year old. But I still bring my movement to 130. That extra speed has saved me in ground based fights.
I wish I recorded this tribe fighting us where our quetz died and I had to run half way across the map without pants while they kept trying to hunt me with guns and barrel rolling pteras. Not only did they fail to kill me or pick me up, but I was followed the whole way and still made it home alive.
These days I keep balanced out stats and I'll have people r8 my main character later. I should give some credit to the guy who made our recipe as well. Kept me healed Everytime I lost them.
The water was an accident. I don't usually level food or water at all.

Trigger warning
I don't level O2

Thanks user; Ill try seeing what I can do once I get things sorted out

Guys bump the thread, I'm running out of screenshots

do you guys have issues with animals clipping through the floor in those pillar bases?

Occasionally, but the benefits of keeping things elevated far outweigh the cons. It's generally only a problem for babies because our main breeding area is in there. Nothing's ever died from it though. Just a bit annoying.
Pro tip of the day, if you breed in a building like this, never put the eggs on top of the ACs. They're guaranteed to fall out when they hatch if you do.

So much dinosaur fucking going on

page 9