/wowg/ guilds:

US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

UK:
N/A

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Anti-Shitposting Filters To Make WoW General Great Again:
pastebin.com/ARqF49Mp
pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC
pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old Thread:

check this what i just bought 2x removed from game, cheap, jelly?

xth for male panda pvp :3

Killing all females in tanaan

Also for Mages being a bitch

I am coming back to WoW.

I am just starting my garrison. Is there a guide to see how to make money in the garrison?

what can you do on the PTR? does it give you premade characters? can you do quests with these characters? I never played WoD, so maybe I could rush through the quests? seems weird that blizzard would allow this?

there is no guide because it's getting shredded in 7.0

ok. then how am I to make money in this game? Do old dungeons? Dailies? farm materials and play the auction house?

I have like 60 gold to my name right now. (Last time I played was end of Wrath). So I am trying to figure out how to get a little nest egg before the expansion hits.

please post more Rae

i miss your ridiculous yet arousing proportions

also sit on my face please

You can do anything on the PTR.

You can choose level 1 or level 100.

You can do quests.

You can do quests and zones if you want.

It is not weird because blizzard wants to test what is going on in all areas. So enjoy the old areas.

questing is and always has been the basic way to build up gold
people always seem to forget just how much it gives

MOAR

Your pics are always unique

you're the only cow with giant tits and the biggest ass

holy shit why do so many leather transmogs look bad with shoulders

Do old raids.
Farm Timeless Isle before it's gone forever.
Pool your gold into a bank alt.

because all non-mail shoulders look bad

>Rune of Power still exists in Legion

Leveling a lock, is it better to go for max stamina on gear or a mix of stam and int?

Sure, why not
I'm trying to not make all of them just Rae hiding behind a bush. That's too easy and isn't interesting anymore.

I've heard literally nothing about TI being removed

>Farm Timeless Isle before it's gone forever.
what

thanks! I am going to do that

post nelf butt

rae is one of the best avatarposters

if only she posted thick femgobs too

Potions of Luck are becoming vendor trash, so TI will be usesless when that happens.

>raising the level cap to 110

so literally no one at blizzard thought that might not be a retarded idea?

what the fuck were they thinking

thanks. I will let you guys know how much money you can get doing questing vs old dungeons and such.

that's not the same as removing the content outright, you spastic

all int and crit, your voidwalker is your health bar

There's always new bushes and things to hide behind.

You now have a reason to go out into the old zones to find all of them and take lewd pics.

Why would they keep it the same? You'd have no reason to quest.

Well it's not like anyone even went to TI in MoP anyway.

I never use it, dies easy and I kill things faster with other pets

Thanks! Not a huge fan of Femgobs, could try them out sometime though
You're right
That's why I'm going to take 10 screenshots in each zone

Been out of the loop for a while but
>Personal loot
>there is a chance no one gets anything from a boss kill
>what does drop has RNG stats on it
>And there are bonus stats on top of that

Who the FUCk thought that was a good idea?

Did they really double down on the static gearscore scaling stats? Like what the fuck is the point of raiding if you have no chance in hell in getting anything fun or useful?

>everyone getting gold is worse than the guild enchanter getting shards and no one else getting anything

>dies easy
What the fuck are you doing.

What's a good guild to join if I want to stay in the loop with /wowg/ and better understand the threads?

Does /wowg/ have a vent or teamspeak?

But gold is meaningless user, you can't buy good items anymore.

wheres yours?

>she

What's a good guild to join if I want to stay in the loop with /wowg/ and better understand the threads?

Does /wowg/ have a vent or teamspeak?

>>what does drop has RNG stats on it

the fuck are you even talking about

probably means how gear can roll higher ilvl/sockets

that isn't randomly determined stats

you're not going to have two warforged items with differing values

I think he's talking about warforging and titan forging.

DESU that scaling bullshit gear is why I quit raiding, that and I realised ilvl is boring.

>Why would they keep it the same? You'd have no reason to quest.

Because 100 is a much easier number to advertise and looks way less retarded.

The leveling system and questing could have EASILY been integrated into the artifact power system.

It's a good thing you can still choose master loot instead then you faggot.

Reminder if you don't buy it you're a bad goy. You're not a bad goy, right?

Nothing out of the ordinary it just doesn't tank that good, faster to just burn things down

>timewalking
>2 pandas
>2 worgen
here we go...
>'tank' fem panda cant use any of their active mitigation and sit on rage cap
>they force a wipe
>i call them out on it
>this happens

warforging and titan forging is full RNG.

What that user was getting at is
-with personal loot, bosses don't drop loot, the RNG faries randomly give you loot, rather then having a fixed drop table
-that loot doesn't nessisarily have to be good either, it might be in an abitrary peice of shit gear that is for a spec that you might not even be something you're willing to play ever
-On top of this, the gear has a random chance to have an increased ilvl, all this does is increase the static stat allowences on the gear by 1-2%
-And then there is another chance that the item might actually have interesting stats, or a socket

Simply put, instead of loot tables where you can focus on getting a single peice of gear to build your character, we're stuck on RNJesus mode, hopeing to get a relevant item, but 9 tims out of 10 we're probably going ot get shit gear that we have to use anyway because it has better ilvl.

There of course are legendaries, which are actually interesting for once, but they're also full RNG.

>rae will never fart on your face

why live

Never, they made male pandaren, I ll have to support them forever :3

desperately running out of bag space, going to open a shit ton of these now and send the loot to my bank alt. wish me luck fambam

>Tank ever dying when you're playing disc
?????

What are the worst looking classes in beta/ptr?

>-with personal loot, bosses don't drop loot, the RNG faries randomly give you loot, rather then having a fixed drop table
so you've literally only done dungeons and think everything else is like that?
>-that loot doesn't nessisarily have to be good either, it might be in an abitrary peice of shit gear that is for a spec that you might not even be something you're willing to play ever
what are loot specializations for $500, Alex

All the classes feel better to play, they stripped away a lot of RNG and clunky mechanics (yes, this means abilities were removed too)

I for one am excited for affliction, now that the haunt and soul drain is no longer required to do full DPS with dots.

>loot specializations
Those don't do anything though, you could be playing an affliction warlock and get versatility and multistrike from a loot specialization drop

They're also forcing raids use personal loot in legion

>actually you dont have this gem or this glyph so that's why I couldn't press my take %50 less damage buttons

panda players, not even once

>Listen faggot. leave my wife alone you peice of shit white trash cunt. before i come over their and tear you anew asshole via cutting you in half so you can really shity out a peice of shit as big as yourself
Why do people get this mad over others on the internet?

He's a beta whiteknight and someone insulted his waifu.

He must prove his worth and chivalry by defending his faultless, capable and perfect wife, who is completely innocent and incapable of defending herself from criticism or blame, because she is a fragile woman in need of protection by a brave, good guy like himself.

The Draenei behind me is a level 77 prot warrior using an account bound dagger and a level 40 shield.

How do things like that happen?

Where are your pants

>forced personal loot
not on mythic which is where a lot of raiders will be focusing

and it's not like they're leaving the system exactly as it is, you'll be able to trade an item if it's not an upgrade for you

yeah, its good to see them returning to the 2% of players getting to enjoy the game again.

Don't talk to me or my wife's son again!

>They're also forcing raids use personal loot in legion

Citation needed

I keep hearing people say that. Where does that come from?

It was in the recent Q&A

All raids but mythic will be personal loot only

This is because Watcher only cares about world first raids and will ruin the game to try and make world first racing 'balanced'

They're only doing this so split clearing is nerfed and content lasts longer, instead of fixing the problem of actually making content.

I lost them.

so, shadow priest got but fucked to a whole new level of shit making them absolutely useless in pvp (if you dont know what im talking about look up "void eruption").
I have a 95 mage I used my wod boost a LONG time ago on, should I max him out and try out fire?

using dyable?

How does one lose their pants?

>400 chests in
>only 2 epics
>both were fucking necklaces

post yfw you successfully crush a fruit vendor

>Because 100 is a much easier number to advertise and looks way less retarded.
You're one of the people that thinks "MUH DAMAGE IS WAY TO HIGH" aren't you? It literally doesn't matter and increasing the level cap has been a thing in WoW for ages.
>easier to advertise and looks way less retarded
I'm sure that because people don't like the look of "level 110" they won't buy legion. What the fuck do you think they should put on the box?
>battle to...it's still 100 but you can level your weapon!
Not to mention people would look different, like there'd be 100 WoD and 100 legion, would have to make a way to differentiate and it'd still look stupid. You're dumb

Jesus how many alts do you HAVE?

only 4 with a salvage yard. 7 100's total and then two 90s on dead servers

Yeap

Almost every spec in Legion got pruned, but at the same time they gave Frost mages more and more buttons. Like you already get 3 more buttons than you have in WoD, and now in the latest beta build they added another Single Target nuke to use when Brainfreeze procs instead of Frozen Orb, but Frozen Orb is still there.

Almost overwhelming how many short CDs you have. There's 3 seperate short CDs just for proccing fingers of frost. You have Ebonbolt, which is your artifact ability, creates 2 Fingers of Frost charges on a 45 sec CD, you have Frozen Touch, another CD that creates 2 FoF charges, except on a 30 sec CD, and you have Water Jet from your elemental which makes Frostbolt proc FoF while it's active on a 25 sec CD

I'm almost a little overwhelmed with all this shit. And then you can save up all those CDs for Rune of Power (another 45 sec CD) to cast like 10 Ice Lances in a row with additional 50% increased damage

Why the fuck does blizzard only care about frost?

Kel'thuzad

Balance of pvp and pve. Are they still doing separate talent points for pvp and pve?

>More buttons equals better design

But that's not true user. Some of the specs which have like 5 frequently used abilities like Fury are just fantastic, Rampage is exactly what Fury missed. That being said, unlike other classes Warriors still have a lot of DPS CDs like Bladestorm, Avatar etc.

Frost is the spec all the shitty pvpers play to feel good about themselves, It's probably the most played spec overall in pvp, bar none, for the entire history of arena. So it gets the most attention, meanwhile the people that play Fire and Arcane in Pvp like them just the way they are.

The survivability of mages is extremely low. Frost is to bubble and slow shit down so you don't die on the first silence.

don't you enjoy playing a shell game every time you cast a spell?
t. fire

How the hell are you two getting such crystal clear screenshots? The backgrounds and characters are both flawless.

>want to do max deeps on kazzak because bored
>pop ring and CDS, boss instantly targets me because of all my damage and 2 shots me
Fucking tanks not using their taunt. Also why can't all classes get a fucking threat re-direct ability, this is horse shit.

You're a faggot

>Popping everything and going balls deep .0000042 seconds after aggro
It's like you wanted to die or something

Fuck you, you are, prove me wrong then

>just the 400 chests was enough to fill 2 bank tabs with just weapons and no duplicate models
>still over 1000 chests left that i have to open before prepatch

Yeah I don't understand the whining about "pruning" either.

back the good old days most specs only had a handful of abilities. And for the last couple expansions(before WoD) they've been adding more and more abilties to the point where theres just too damned many things to keep track of, and half those skills were like hyper niche weird shit like Dark Sim.

I have beta, have had it for months, and it doesn't feel like they've removed all the spells to me. Most of what gone is stuff I wont miss and stuff that never needed to exist.

GIVE BACK FEATHERS
GIVE BACK 90%
GIVE BACK DEMONIC CIRCLE, SHADOWBURN, BACKDRAFT, AND GRIMOIRE OF SACRIFICE

yeah but do you actually want any of them

>trashy vanilla greens

got enough of those from loremaster, no thank you

dark sim was cool fuck you
>will never need a frost death knight for [insert shaman boss] progression again

REEE WAHHHH REEEEEEE TANK???? HEALER????? REEEEEE

85% of it is cata and mop greens. i need to keep them for wardrobe so i can get my Fabulous title on release, then i'll have over 50k in revenue once i vendor them all