Liquipedia: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/The_International/2016/Open_Qualifiers
Dotabuff: TO BE ADDED
VODS:TO BE ADDED

nth for fuck the spics

nth for Traxex is the best waifu

nth for brexit

>no brexit hero

uh dotards??

is Lich any good or just shit in the current meta?

if he's good whats the best build for him as a support?

6th post for the cucks that still believe they can filter me.

LOL.

Troll Warlord. He's the Brexit hero.
Lowest int and int gain in the game.

Enjoy your last year in esports dotards.

nonwhite, cuck or brussels official?

for real holy shit

Dotards post about their meme games when another shoah is happening... think about all those shekels choosen people are losing.

Also, reposting this:

I won't really accept your invitation if all you want is to ERP.

I'm not really into that sort of stuff.

I'm 100% straight, man.

Also, are you fucking new here?

Of course I mean one Hero, my C.A.R.R.Y. Abaddon is the best Abaddon in all of these entire threads.

Literally with a 51 win - 16 loss record, yes, that's right, it's a 34 win to 0 loss win ratio.

I'd get proof for this but it seems the archives are borked and the search function doesn't seem to be working, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

she is a nice waifu but not the best waifu

lich is good, dual offlane with someone like axe or void and you can destroy their safelane. i'm talking you'll be level 8 on lich while their safelaner is level 5.
go 1/0/2 then max frost ult > blast > sacrifice > armor. as for items just buy wards, if you get money buy mek/force/glimmer, whatever seems best for the game

t. Merkel

Sorry senpai but I have you beat, I am 63 - 21 iwth carry abaddon which is a 42 - 0 win loss ratio
Better luck next time

>tfw you're gay

This is bullshit and you know it.

>tfw I will never know such a feel

that new invoker set is so garbage, I hate when sets have spikes coming out everywhere

Juggernaut
>For defying a corrupt lord, Yurnero was exiled from the ancient Isle of Masks--a punishment that saved his life. The isle soon after vanished beneath the waves in a night of vengeful magic. He alone remains to carry on the Isle's long Juggernaut tradition,

>tfw no new Abaddon Immortal

Why won't my favorite Hero get any love, DOTARDS?????????

Unfortunately for you, edgy teenagers, this game's target demographic, love them.

Hope for the third.

someone post the piss oddshot

I wish I was.
I hate being attracted to subhumans.

To get the Windranger chaotic style unlock for the battlepass quest, do you need to get 3 stars on every quest or just do them all?

Also whats the best hero to get the "Do 100 magic damage to 5 heroes in 10 seconds ten times"

really makes you think

anyone have any Their team vs. Your Team images?

>pick carry
>team picks 4 more carries
>pick support
>safelane mirana that """"rushes"""" aghs in cool 25 minutes
baka desu senpai

FUCK OFF, degenerates.

here u go

if i play dota 10 hours a day for a year will i make it into TI?

>pick carry
>carry the game 15-5 as safelane wraith king, landing a 11 kill streak immediately after taking t3 tower and barracks
>pick support
>safelane morphling that goes pure agility
>mid alchemist loses mid to a medusa
this fucking game
>only one year
what is your current mmr and how long have you been playing FARTS games?

Yes.

Hey mongoloid, that's MY fucking image!

Also, fuck off with your blog shit.

Nobody gives a crap about your 2k MMR stories.

Drink a gallon of bleach and kill yourself.

>FARTS

you mean ASSFAGGOTS

>ADC carry
>Attack Damage Carry Carry

That's all it takes to get you off? Someone should save more of your images. They probably will now in fact.

Nah. Odds are you don't have the raw talent and no amount of effort is going to make up for you unexceptional skill.

4k mmr

FARTS
free
arena
real
time
strategy

3 years if you play 6 - 8 hours day
*if you're under the age of 18 right now

if you're over 8, probably closer to 5 years

ASSFAGGOTS thouhg

>forced 50 isnt real

why does it take 5 years if im over 18

k i d

I occasionally find some retards posting them.

It ticks me off a bit yeah, but not like I really care though.

Still, you should really consider killing yourself though.

ASSFAGGOTS
Aeon of
Strife
Styled
Fortress
Assault
Game
Going
On
Two
Sides

I'm a different mother fucker. Mother fucker.

seems like the only constant factor is you
You are the forced 50 you shitter

What the fuck?!

FARTSFAGGOTS
free
arena
real
time
strategy
fortress
assault
game
going
on
two
sides

>matchmaking should be biased towards me
lol maybe you should just suck less brah.

Lets not

add me if you like cute dotas /id/TothBrush

why is spectre just a fucking monster. I was simply playing and at the end of the 60 minute slugfest I realized I actually carried the fuck out of my team somehow

I don't give a shit, mongoloid.

You're fucking cancer.

Are you a cute girl dota?

>tfw you will never be a girl
why live

Dispersion mostly.

shes the hero that is only bad during laning phase and amazing at all other stages at the game
you can be farming 99% of the time and just haunt into any fight
when you have items you can kill a support every 120 seconds
you do massive damage to EVERYONE on the enemy team by pressing one fucking button and they will die just trying to kill you

Because girls need cock.

Where are these girls youre talking about?

We're all cancer here.

It doesn't exist right? Like that chair assembly vod from that asian girl in sc2.

>2016
>no brexit hero

valve pls

At my house getting dicked hard...
BY ME!

To unlock the chatotic style of the windranger bindings of battleranger skin, do you need to get 3 stars on every quest or just do all of the quests in the path?

The stars are just for meager amounts of battle points.

Just making fun of the 51/16 = 34/0
That's not how ratios work, that's not how math works

why does bts even bother casting this slideshow

not even dotards will defend this

daily reminder that liking anime makes it cartain you won't be able to reproduce. Ever. And it should stay that way so faggots like you will slowly die down.

Best hero for that quest is cm
One lvl 2 ult on 3 or more and you get 3 stars

>enemy tinker gets greaves instead of memestone

mfw I did that quest on Anti Mage without even noticing.

I literally have no idea how I did it either.
Bashes+Ult? Fuck knows.

>tinker is meta again
JUST

defend what exactly
that tinker is pretty bad, he didnt use a single damaging spell

cleave?

w-what chair assembly vod

yeah greaves/arcanes aren't supposed to give tinker mana, this is just an oversight i'm sure
that said greaves are kinda worse than bloodstone in a lot of ways, i've got 250 games on the hero and i'd prolly never buy them

i'd honestly rather be in the league general surrounded by retards who keep devoting a shit tonne of their time and money on a piece of shit game than be here with all these virgin neet anime posting weeb faggots
please kill yourselves

he didn't need to
when tinker starts casting rockets theres nothing the enemy team can do but go back to their fountain or die

will trade sonic bundle and 5 rares for recent wr set

That's all just one person you imbecile.

>pushing a tier 1 when the opposing tinker has aghs already
yeah that game was lost long before that webm was recorded

>that said greaves are kinda worse than bloodstone in a lot of ways,

which ways?
the way where greaves makes 10x more mana regen than bloodstone, or the way where greaves gives your allies infinite mana refills, or the way where greaves instantly purges debuffs on you without eating up an extra item slot like manta or disabling yourself like euls? or the part where it heals your team far better than any other mek holder since you can always teleport to them and never have boots on cd

tinker is not a healer
please neck yourself

what is this image even trying to convey

tinker is a heat seeking missile dispenser
greaves is the best item to accomplish this

even the broken ability to be a mobile mana fountain is merely a perk. Bloodstone is just a wildly inferior mana source

bloodstone gives you the ability to kill yourself, consider it

It's about how the disjunctive perturbation of the spatial relationships makes resonant the inherent overspecificity.

Rofl! Look how mad I made Demon :^)

>hey look at me I'm being an asshole
>so funny hahaha xD

If your tinker is having to teleport around the map to heal people one by one, then you just spent 15k of your team's net worth on a very mediocre hero

The mana is obviously great, but generally most heroes don't have mana issues by the time your tinker has greaves, bots, and blink, because they incorporate some kind of mana regen into their build if they need it.

the purge is good, that's probably a situation where i'd consider buying it. but honestly in most tinker games if you get a relevant debuff on you you're just dead because you can't blink.

you're not listing the benefits of bloodstone. it gives hp, it gives mana regen that isn't on a cooldown (for example if you have to cancel rearm when you're low on mana or something), it gives the insanely strong respawn reduction which is incredible on such a high priority target as tinker, who also can solo defend a high ground push after a lost fight. it also gives the 0 cooldown suicide active, so you don't feed away streaks and gold when you die, since tinker is prone to both having a shit ton of gold and also getting a lot of kills

honestly it's better if your actual mek carrier buys it because they'll get mek sooner than tinker will, and mek timings are important. and if someone has mek then the only use of greaves is the mana, which isn't important enough on its own to buy the item

>you're not listing the benefits of bloodstone. it gives hp, it gives mana regen that isn't on a cooldown
you really don't understand that greaves is giving an order of magnitude more mana regen than bloodstone do you

why would you NOT be spamming rearm on tinker if your mana is effectively infinite? When rearm costs 0 mana, that means you can blink around endlessly, you can spam marches and rockets all day long, you can blink through your jungle and march every single camp and still have enough mana to spam the lane down before you teleport back. With a bloodstone you run out of mana in just a couple extra blinks lmao

healing allies is a minor perk. Giving your allies +125 mana/s is a major perk, but its still just a perk, same as self-purge. But the reason you buy greaves is because it gives you 10x more mana than bloodstone. Because it makes blinking around cost negative mana and lets you spam twice as many rockets/marches or 4x as many hexes

>it also gives the 0 cooldown suicide active, so you don't feed away streaks and gold when you die, since tinker is prone to both having a shit ton of gold and also getting a lot of kills
yeah why build an item that keeps you alive and lets you win games without exposing yourself to risk when you could build an item that lets you kill yourself

bloodstones active is very fitting

MOMS GONNA FREAK

have u ever thought that ur not as clever as u think? bloodstone gives you a lot of mana regen if you don't feed with it

are you also aware that you're suggesting people spend 5k gold on a second soul ring?

I was thinking exactly about this side by side when I saw the first webm

Thanks so much for this, can you do the same with arcanes instead? I wonder how worse than greaves it is and how it compares to bloodstone.

I have a lot of tinker games and I have fiddled with the idea of making greaves but it always seems like it's too much of a teamplay item and it's kind of wasted in chaotic games. The only games where I can see greaves being bad is if you have a huge streak like you're a 12-0 tinker and the suicide BS feature is actually relevant so you don't feed them 2k gold when you die or if your team is completely useless and you will have to be the one dishing out the damage while being pointless to give them extra sustain.

It's actually crazy how good greaves can be desu