>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF Explorers
pastebin.com/jNVTmu58
Discord room: discord.gg/0mpm2kbJPLFjZGX3

>FFIX released on PC & smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI June Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50760?_ga=1.151649081.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.3) on June 7th
Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=EPmeKA5-03M

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
novacrystallis.com/2016/05/final-fantasy-brave-exvius-heads-west/

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10560440
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Warrior core class is not in the core dungeons

Huh? Did he come from an event or something?

friendly reminder, frog posters are the saviors of /ffg/

This thread is dedicated to Lightning worship. No other waifus may be posted.

Really now?

Then I dare them to flood this thread with frogs and save us all.

No.

Her sister is better!

It's not about the images themselves it's the content they post. They're saving /ffg/ from the mmo menace, they're eradicating Braverly Default talk, they're on a crusade to clean up this general.

nahh, I'm still here, the thing was that I was super busy and with a lot of work yesterday.

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!!!

Objectively wrong

Finally

Pre-registration bonus. It's safe to use a Hero Soul on him to get him for the sake of collection, it's the only method of getting him now.

Back to r/FFRecordKeeper with you, son.

Your goddess is pretty autistic desu

pic related

That's a brilliantly meta line. Toriyama is a genius.

It's ok to be a little autistic

Will we be getting another HG tonight user kun?

>Lightning thread
If it wasn't so late, I'd start my XIII playthrough so I could get a head start on bashing the shit out of the slut and her shota piece of shit.

Who is that semen demon?

sure, why not.
just let me finish some stuff first.

i really like this picture.

Me too.

Lightning should have stayed in Eorzea, traveling with me on my white chocobo, defeating Nidhogg and destroying the Warring Triad.

She's fucking perfect bros.

Delete these trash posts from this sacred general.

no

kys

Flat flat flat!

Makes you wonder if they are really sisters

Even hating Lightning and with the edit, this image still terrifies me.

And they will fail.

for fags like I wished that Squenix made a reboot of every mainline ff game into MMOs

tfw no ffxiv single player 16 bit game

holy cow! I didn't knew how much I wanted this

tfw no ffxi single player port game

Grandmasters never ever

Hope got a OSB but you didn't.

SUCK IT

Haven't you paid attention to the Hunger Games? Hope is Lightning's husbando, he's just trying to protect her constant frown.

623 KB
623 KB JPG
>Huge amount of mobile shovelware discussion
>Fucking mobile shovelware pastebin in OP
What the fuck is /ffg/ becoming? Not even a realm reborn is this cancerous.

Looks like you messed up your pasta, dumb frogposter.

Looks like I messed up your mum's vagina, dumb dumb frogposter.

Is this just going to be a constant thing now

Honestly if you actually think this is cleaning up /ffg/ you probably should realize people's natural resentment of frogposting will simply make them shill it even more you retard

have a (You) I don't particularly care if this is bait or a false flag or not

What went wrong? What went right?

Who was the better waifu, /ffg/?

I don't really know what to say other than I liked it more than the first one.

They called it A2 instead of Advance 2.

kys

You should already know that's because it wasn't on the GBA so that "sticking the name of the console in the title" thing Nintendo games seem to be obsessed with wouldn't really work.
I mean Famicom/Advance Wars kept it going, but that series started on those consoles.

/ffg/ let's talk RK and upset frogposter-kun innit

How's everyone's status? Can you consistently clear...

>The 99 dungeon of every event?
>The +++ battle?
>Ultimate? Ultimate+ ?

Have you already tried the Cid Mission? Post teams, successful or not, get some advice.

I'm not quite at Ultimate level yet it seems, but I'm too lazy to go on and grab a screenshot of my team right now.

>Daily Dose

First +++ I cleared was Odin in the IV Twins event. I've cleared every +++ since then, albeit with a few mythril revives on some of them. The Storm Dragon was the first one I cleared without any revives, so things are looking up.

Fuck off, the daily dose meme has nothing to do with frogs. You fucks just love to insert yourselves into every fucking thing like rage faces.

Will frogposter-kun be on suicide watch when there's a XIV even in RK? That's two birds with one stone.

>99 dungeon
Easily, I usually use a meme team up to this point of the event for RM farming or realm fun
>+++
yes, pretty easy with my main team
>ultimate
As of SSB fest I've never missed one, before that bahamut sin did some things to me
>ultimate+
So far have mastered all of them. Kuja was a bit close. Caius felt pretty lucky honestly but I pulled it off. Need some new toys from BSB fest to keep it up I think

I can clear everything up to ult+ ezpz, but Have about a 70% clear for ult+'s. The most obvious ones like cucknazzo, and then those I didnt have enough synergy for

I can beat ults if I spend a round charging SG and then reviving. Can't beat U+ yet

PENIS HEAD.

Can BFA be hit and run'ed?

Takes 1 stamina to find out.

Thanks doc

Jecht MC2

Got Sin's Talon last Jecht event as my 100 gem draw, got Sin's Fang this time with my 900 gem draw

So fucking happy

So why LR is considered best gameplay wise from all XIII's?

muh free roam

ded general, ded fantasy

Thinkin about playing FF1-3, they are the only games in the series I haven't touched yet. Are they as bad as people say they are, or are they still good enough that I could get some enjoyment from playing them today?

What about combat system? I'm ok with free roam.

Serah got all of the qt genes of course.

>Are they as bad as people say they are
no

I'm getting tired of being a shitter who has no abilities for any of my characters and can't beat anything past Part 1 of events.

Advice?

How much stamina are you working with, and post your team

Combat is pretty good I think, you're pretty much constantly swapping between schemata to use abilities, you're able to control Lightning but she moves very slowly and you can block on the fly.

I'm personally not a fan of the game looks poor visually and the being able to run around and do whatever is not as interesting as it sounds since you're on the clock.

Lightning, Yuna, Garnet, Jecht, Agrias

I just got some of them from events and others I bought with soul of heroes.

>you're on the clock
Oh, no way, that's the worst thing in any game.

Do you play FFRK? Please vote and contribute.

strawpoll.me/10560440
strawpoll.me/10560440
strawpoll.me/10560440

the clock is largely irrelevant. You even have an ability to stop the clock which costs a currency you refill by battling.

Trying to drop Tyro's SB RM now, working on Tidus' and Cloud's as well. Gonna use my mythril on banners 4 and 5, hoping for SG, Shout and Agrias' shield.

When I found out I was on the clock I instantly lost any will to play it. Yes, I've seen anons saying it's a very lenient time limit and all, but it just bugs the fuck out of me regardless.

desu just keep chipping away at the story dungeons to increase your stamina and get mythril. If you bring a good RW you should be able to battle through the trash enemy stages and then one-shot the boss with your RW summon (this works for events too onto at least the first battle on the second page give or take).

Get as much stamina and mythril as you can this way and then wait until saturday where you can pull on some good banners (ideally 4 and 5, both give really good relics for a new player to have from the start). Regardless, you should get some decent stuff and can get those characters on the team and build around them.

Alternative way to progress when things start getting more difficult.
>craft boost
>craft retaliate
>hone both to rank 2-3
>craft and hone up double cut and/or tempo flurry to rank 2-3 (kind of optional, but nice)
>give some eggs to cloud so he's at a decent level
>pick a BSSB or strong damage RW
>enter the stage
>have cloud use retaliate, have someone else (yuna or whoever else can use it) cast boost on cloud
>have all your party members attack/double cut targetting cloud
>he will counter the attacks on the enemies
>when you get to the boss, cast your RW to blow it up
this strategy will carry you quite far until you can get some better relics and orbs for more specialized abilities. Its very strong when you're starting out.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong.

Ezpz, but then any shitter with a full party of 80's, any 5* gear and non-shit hones can do that.
>+++
Usually ezpz, but some of the ones in realms I have literally zero synergy in (3 and 5 usually) have been significantly less so.
>ulti,+
My ulti clear rate hovers at slightly over 60%, mostly because I have no native wall or hastega and not a lot of synergy for most realms.
Coincidentally, the only ultimate+ I've been able to clear so far was XII's, because that's the only realm I have decent synergy in.

Approaching-threadly reminder that you still can't name a single thing he even did wrong, much less argue that everything he did was wrong.

It's shit. I played it for like 2 weeks when it launched and I just ended up resubbing to XI instead

Planned IZJS team

Vaan: Knight
Balthier: WM
Fran: BM
Basch: Archer
Ashe: Samurai
Penelo: I dunno, Uhlan? Time Mage?

Never ever use a Time Mage.

>BM
>TM
Not that great. RM is better.

BM isn't bad, though I agree RM is better and more fun to use.

I know that RM's better especially Penelo, but I'm trying to use some of the jobs that I never really played around with before.

What's most important for Penelo is that she's in a job where she looks qt with her weapon

/ffg/ Games VII - Les Miserables

>24 Characters max
>each reply must have a Picture of their "tribute" and his name.
>this is a friendly NPC-only edition, and any NPC in the series can be nominated EXCEPT for NPC that accend to PCs (Quina in CD1 is a NPC and later is a PC, Zack is a NPC in VII then a PC in CC, etc...)
>past Winners can't be nominated
that's all have fun.

and for fuck's sake please attach his fucking picture is not that hard.

Past Champions:
>This Guy Are Sick - /ffg/ Games I - The One Tht Started it All
>Lightning - /ffg/ Games II - The Waifu Wars
>Hope - /ffg/ Games III - Husbandos May Cry
>Gilgamesh - /ffg/ Games IV - House of Villains
>Ixion - /ffg/ Games V - I Dream of Jeannie
>The Militesi Enhanced Soldier - /ffg/ Games VI - Dreamworks Minions

I'll go mess around with this first and when the remaster comes out I'll do something different.

IZJS
Vaan: Monk
Ashe: Samurai
Penelo: Time Mage

Basch: Uhlan
Balthier: WM
Fran: BM

Remaster will use the stronger Monk, Archer, Red Mage combo with the others picking up whatever

Would you like to hear a story?

I would rather have ded thread/fantasy than this shit . God this general and its fanbase is garbage. I wonder if /dqg/ is this shit.

Lebreau

Not today homoman

Chocolina

Aphmau!

Yeul

yours trully

Areola Highwind from XV

My dude, quit with your stupidity before I just go ahead and make public filters for you.

Emina