/twg/ - Total War General

best boy edition

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

Other urls found in this thread:

itv.com/news/2016-06-24/david-cameron-to-resign-as-prime-minister-after-eu-referendum/
forums.totalwar.com/discussion/178892/what-are-the-total-war-teams-working-on-updated-24-06-16/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for beastmen

Ahhh /twg/… the eternal general

nth for Brexit and a collapsing pound

IF OUR LORD IS T'BECOME KING We've left the Elf Union! Sprites BTFO

Yep, the big free healthcare shit we have going on. It was a pretty big talking point, since the Leave campaign was promising that all the money that we gave to the EU would go to rejuvinate, now Farage is going back on it.

I aplogise for not thinking that, I was blind.

r-rule Britannia!

Isn't UKIP literally like 2% of the government? How would he be positioned to make good on that promise in any case?

They led the Leave campaign basically, and this result will most likely be a big boost for them.

>Britain imports 40% of its food
>pound is collapsing
>Brits will lose purchasing power on imports
>economists told you they would destroy the pound if Britain chose to leave before the vote
>UKIP ignores them completely

tfw Farage just duped the British people and brought about their starvation

The real question is where that money will be going, because honestly whether or not it goes to healthcare matters less than what IS going to happen to it
Either way there's going to be an economic downturn for, a few months, maybe through the summer, and during that time you're almost guaranteed to have referendums start on Ireland and Scotland.
>I was blind
But how blind do you have to be

>this result will most likely be a big boost for them.

Will it though?

I mean, isn't "Brussels can fuck off" almost their ENTIRE political platform?

What are they gonna stand on in the next election? They can't base their ENTIRE party on "Brown people are takin' our jerbs"

>Spain is immediately going for Gibraltar.

A new deal surrounding Gibraltar is probably something the EU(If it still exist) will demand if the battered and broken UK asks for a new EU memebership. EU will have all the cards this time.

A lot of needs to go straight into the sciences since almost all of the funding for British science comes from the EU.

Good point actually. Still have to live with my decision.

I highly doubt that'll be true, since this is an expected range of fluctuation after such a massive move. If it remains there after two months, then yeah bongs raped themselves.
>The drop from $1.50 to $1.33 was the biggest move for the currency in any 24-hour period in history
Fucking wew
Although the banks don't seem to be collapsing yet.

>mfw the working classes have fucked themselves again

It might work out for them in the end. Nationalists, UK patriots or whatever are the ones that fucked themselves over.

Is it beginning? The reaction to Brexit was strangely dulled before but is the shitstorm from yesterday and the day before going to continue now?

Brexit was more of a lose lose situation.
Voting remain subjects you to Brussels and its constant transition into a European superstate
Voting leave subjects you to short term economic collapse and a balkanized island

Leave is the better long term vote to preserve national soveirgnty but neither was particularly ideal

I don't know, a superstate would have been pretty glorious, even if the UK wouldn't have existed anymore. There's no pride in balkanisation.

I don't know about short term if scotland decides to leave, don't they have a large part of UK's oil?

>Oda has 2 max rank generals in the same stack (Oda Nobuhide being the other one)
>one rank 4
>can bet that most of his units are at least rank 5

I wish they would stop cheating with the XP at least. If they get units that they literally couldn't support financially early-game - while nonsensical, it's manageable. Having high star generals is difficult to manage because of their innate morale boost from levels alone, and Oda has poured his skills into the general bodyguard upgrades which means he can probably take out half my army alone.

I have to basically get to realm divide and be overly aggressive with one stack to get one max rank, and he somehow gets 2 of them, neither having left the stack from the beginning which kills the XP for anyone who isn't the AI.

I want to fuck machi!

But the superstate simply wouldn't have worked. Stress over immigrants and whatnot is already high and frankly speaking European countries have as much in common with each other as Iran has in common with China, but as it is the EU wouldn't be able to create a stable superstate period even under ideal circumstances.
I'm actually against Brexit itself, but I'm all for slapping the people at the EU awake and getting them to fundamentally fix their shit.

Wonder if Cameron still thinks his one party government was worth it.

From what I've heard the real problem for the EU superstate was that the EU decisions were too in favour of certain states instead of the whole EU. At least that's what I've heard.
Didn't Cameron resign?

non uk person here. He probably should on moral grounds.

I think smaller unions would be better alternatives to the EU. Like Nordic Union, Central European Union and so on.

>Didn't Cameron resign?

Yes, that fuckup managed to do something right for once.

I mean that's what I've read
itv.com/news/2016-06-24/david-cameron-to-resign-as-prime-minister-after-eu-referendum/

He has resigned.

Cameron resigned. He's responsible for the referendum because he made a campaign promise that he would hold the referendum if the Tories held parliamentary majority after the 2015 election. The madman actually did it

He did.
>After the United Kingdom votes to leave the European Union, British Prime Minister David Cameron (pictured) announces he will resign by October. (Wikipedia's front page)

>Like Nordic Union, Central European Union and so on.
Those would probably help to ease the tension between different nations and be a precursor for a truly European union
EU tries to juggle too much at once.

FRANK'D

>Pound already in flames
>Tfw senile old people who miss the empire days and chavs brought this upon themselves
>scotland going to go independent, taking the oil with them
watching the UK get ripped apart and shat on is going to be entertaining as all hell

Either that or they just decide nah we aint leaving after all

>48% of the UK pop got fucked over.

Is this really democratic? Not even pro-EU here.

>a day after a major political event
>any change in the economy
>relevant

OH NO! THE EXPECTED SHORT TERM LOSE DUE TO UNCERTAINTY HAS LOWERED THE ECONOMY ON AN ARBITRARY LIST. WHAT HAVE WE DONE!!!!

Good man.

>Brits mad as fuck

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN LAD RITE

Yes. It's the epitome of democracy at work - 50.1 % of people get 100% of the say.

Can they do that after they've held a referendum?
Also what's relevant here is not the UK but the state of the EU and its reaction and hopefully reforms.

btfo
ima watch from the sidelines when the arab emirates of britain get ripped apart

not something of this magnitude.

Then again, as long as you have Stand & Fight, you literally have to try to lose a siege.

I'm Chinese lads, but the EU is a broken entity and something has to be done to slap them awake.
I don't particularly care if England goes up in flames to make it happen, we can always rebuild it.

Well it's a massive event innit, I'd say wait a month then we start passing judgement.

apology for poor english

when were you when union dies?

i was sat at home eating crumpets an butter when nigel ring

‘union is kill’

‘no’

>I don't particularly care if England goes up in flames to make it happen, we can always rebuild it.

Second Norman invasion when
Gonna put a bit of French rule (again) over all those peasants

>need two more dwarven provinces to finish long campaign of the dwarves.

>Can't convince them through diplomacy because they 'Fear great power'.

>The moment I declare war on them other dwarven provinces break alliance with me.

Well this is fucking annoying

>attila+all DLC is up for 30 bucks
>can't run it
>will only get money to upgrade after I start work but then no time to play anymore

Maybe I can buy a cheap 1070 from england now...

So, what happens to CA now that britain is out of the EU?
will matt, eva and nico have to move back to the mainland?

>when were you when union dies?
At about the same time as everyone else, I reckon.

The great power trait is bugged (it triggers 100% of the time), use a mod to remove it for now it's much less annoying

>Brits panicking
Whether or not it's justified it's fucking hilarious to watch them spill their spaghetti over something they wanted
>52%

But what is actualy supposed to trigger it? I mean. I do own a shitload of provinces

>trade agreement canceled

so, I am hearing something about the NHS in britain having problems
whats that?

I think like in Attila, random for certain factions in every campaign

Matt hasn't said anything other than the usual Grief, but Nico mentioned something about wondering if he'll be able to apply for a Visa and all that.

CA's lead 3d Character Artist is foreign and is saying the same stuff. Uncertainty all round.

>pound is collapsing
Losing 20 cents to a bux is not collapsing
t. Russian rouble

>incomes goes from +3000 to -1200
Alright

Nah it really is a fucking massive collapse, it's over 10%.

Low funding and low staff.

UKIP promised to give it loads of funding when they got their EU bucks, but now they've gone back on it, and now the low staff question is up in the air, since immigrants work a large part of it.

It will go further when Scotland leaves

Let's hope they don't, I don't particularly want a global shitstorm.

So the AI constantly refusing trade agreements in TW was a feature after all

>UKIP promised to give it loads of funding when they got their EU bucks, but now they've gone back on it, and now the low staff question is up in the air, since immigrants work a large part of it.
ok, this is funny
no one even managed to meme matt with tea. Shame.

>UKIP promised to give it loads of funding when they got their EU bucks, but now they've gone back on it, and now the low staff question is up in the air, since immigrants work a large part of it.
I don't know much about the situation but it sounds like UKIP pulled a Milan on the NHS.

forums.totalwar.com/discussion/178892/what-are-the-total-war-teams-working-on-updated-24-06-16/
guys it's happening soon

>one of the main reasons for scotland not leaving was that britbongs were EU
>in the vote, scots voted to stay in the EU
The scots are fucking leaving, no doubt about it

But I don't want a shitstorm, and Scotland leaving would mean the EU gets smug again and does nothing.

>not playing on Ultra unit-size

YYYYYEEEEESSS

too bad m8o
scotland and possibly n. ireland are gone

Oh no! Whatever will we do without Scotland?

salamander man?

Eh
Why would he be deported though, he works legitimately in a large company of the UK.

>After the massive launch of Total War: WARHAMMER, the team have been busy working on Update 1, which is now in final testing and being prepared for release soon.

>The first WARHAMMER DLC and Free-LC are just being prepared for launch with final testing underway. The majority of the team are already working on the second DLC, and have been for a while as it is considerably bigger than the first.

What's the second DLC guys ? I'm hyped

Britain should have just backed out of the jurisdiction of the EU government but remained within its economic sphere

>t.American who knows nothing about EU

Pontus

dumb frogposter

dumb phoneposter

I'm pretty sure that's specifically not possible.

Memes don't need to make sense.

Around DLC watch yourselves

Perfect

jej

>Given the fantastic response to the first game, our plans for the content of the second game have changed and expanded significantly.
HYPE TO OBLIVION.

That's the EEA and that's even worse than being a EU member for Britain.

This is an edit right

I have no idea what that's supposed to mean. Are you saying they should have remained within the EU's trade zone while giving up any right they'd have to vote on its rulings?

He means they wouldn't be affected by their rulings while remaining within the free trade zone but that doesn't make any sense.

naw

Me too m8

Also next historical TW being worked on
Update and DLC soon
UK starting the fire

This is a good day

No

Paid DLC available before launch and more daily for 3 weeks after launch because you asked for it!

>UK starting the fire
In their own yard and hoping it'll jump the Channel

I honestly wouldn't mind that.

More content for the game and more justice for the Warhammer world.

It's dark souls gameplay.