Chaturbate

So I've recently started "performing" on chaturbate and I've made 500 in the past five days. Why aren't you doing this? Why shouldn't I keep doing this?

Gender? Name?

Honestly I might if I had my own place. Getting paid to jack off sounds pretty good with the occasional shoving things in ass.

male
fraggot456

you probably aren't protecting yourself well enough

Actually thought about doing this lol

probably but i need the cash :P

So you're fapping for faggots for $100 per day? That's hardly a strong incentive.

I've made 1k in 3 hours before OP. My average is about 200 per show though.

that's pretty good! male? Any advice?

>planning on fapping anyway
>do it for money instead
>???
>profit

If you aren't held down by "morals" and don't care if people know, then why not?

>mfw I have morals
I wonder how you'll feel about the 100$ a day if they land you an eternal seat in hell

How are you structuring your show? I recommend having a rather cheap yet fun tip menu. Examples of stuff on the menu could be workouts like "10 pushups" or certain flashes/spanks or even dancing. Then I break down my show into slowly stripping clothes and by the time I'm fully nude I'm around 1500 tokens if I'm trying to do a quick show. From there I start a crazyticket group show and charge around 35-50 tokens for cumshot which will leave you at 2k tokens at the very least for a quick show. Of course this all depends on your personality and looks. If you plan on doing this a while try to be personable because you will gain fans.

Been doing it about twice a week since January and I've netted an extra 20k this year on top of my normal job.

I'm also straight and don't pander or do anything I'm not comfortable with.

If you're on Veeky Forums it's already too late. And it's hard to believe in hell when your dad is a Pastor and you've seen how fucked up the church and religion are. Also you can be forgiven for ANY sin if that's what you believe.

thanks man!

>If you're on Veeky Forums it's already too late
lmao speak for yourself
>And it's hard to believe in hell when your dad is a Pastor and you've seen how fucked up the church and religion are
sodomy is a sin user, your dad is right
>Also you can be forgiven for ANY sin if that's what you believe.
You are obviously not going to be repentant and amend your ways, so most likely you won't be forgiven

No problem. I'd help out more but don't like giving out who I am on Veeky Forums as that could cause issues. Also I highly recommend you find a mod for your room that is personable as well and can work the room. Will help you out in the long run.

I' ve had pretty good luck in the mod area. Plus 1792 followers already!

Listen man if you believe that's good for you and all, but I don't. Some of the most hypocritical, hateful people I know are "christians" including my dad. I'd rather live life with an open mind, and accept people for who they are.

Good stuff man. Remember you gain a lot more followers when you have the "new" tag still which should be lasting you another couple days. Take advantage of that

I'm trying to be on as much as possible!

Cool. Don't burn yourself out though, it can be addicting at first because easy money.

Also get a new webcam, Logitech C920

nobody is perfect, that doesn't make them hypocritical. Have it your own way, just don't say I didn't warn you

I'm a morbidly obese man, are there enough fetishists that I could make money doing this?

may be not to sure desu :P