Uranium Resources, Inc

Uranium Resources, Inc.
:URRE
this stock is at $1.59 was once at $1574 They just bought a shit load of property for lithium Mining right by the New Tesla Factory. BUY LOW SELL HIGH!!! here's your chance Veeky Forums an actual stock with potential to Moon, you're welcome.

buy now poorfags, or regret your life of poverty

Lithium bubble has passed, bucko.

There have been a shit load of new exploration companies spawned and a vast number of mines already in the works.
Not to mention the existing major producers aren't yet mining at capacity.

Price is expected to fall, and companies only starting exploration now are in for a rough ride.

Unless your company found solid lithium deposits before June/July, expect fuck all returns.

Mr.95% says don't invest I guess I should pull out now well I can. Then check the stock in couple weeks and be guy in pic.

I'm a 19 year old that just made a TD ameritrade account with 150$, should I buy into the meme and get like 30-40 shares?

If it was at 1500 doesn't that just mean it's been split a dumb amount of times

TGD is safer.

Probably.

TGD REALY?
Don't listen to people on Veeky Forums I invested in URRE but do some research and decide for yourself.

You know this board has IDs, right?
We can tell it's the same guy posting all these shill threads because there's only one ID doing any shilling in each one.

I don't see you denying that you're samefagging to scam Veeky Forums into joining your pump&dump.

I don't usually follow meme stocks, but the ones I did buy always end up with a 100% gain. I'm in for $2,000. I hope your right user, I got a good feeling about this one

That is a solid investment strategy user.

Just start reporting him for illegal content

Salsa on that lithium filled property, m8.
Also, how does a 1.59/share company manage to do such thing?
Smelly.

How sad is your life that you spend this much effort typing to yourself on a Cambodian Yugioh trading card bestiality image board?

Like just take a quick second to examine your life and realize just really how pathetic it must be. You're literally typing to yourself.

You realize I made none of those posts right?

Except for the ones with your post IDs lol. The others are just trolls fanning the fire.

Dude are you me?

Thoughts on what this stock will end at on Monday?