/fog/ Fallout General

5 Sociopaths and a Reservoir Dog Edition

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/EEaEc6rW

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sisterwho.com/photos.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=HAIDqt2aUek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Sister Who.

The fuck is that.

What the actual fuck. Anyways post settlements

The newest addition to the /fog/ family.

What in the goddamn fuck.

great start everyone

Never. Trump must be played.

Why the fuck do you think OP made his thread 60 posts too early? Just so he could post this shit and get the maximum amount of attention.

I thought my dick and heart was going to explode when she crouched in front of me.

hnnnng..

Except I'm not OP, friend.

do you think nora fucked dogs before the war?

went on down to that interracial lesbian couple down the street and had them humiliate her and make her fuck their dog?

do you think that interracial lesbian couple sometimes came to nora's house in the middle of the neat and made her fuck a dog in shaun's room?

this asshole is probably from /pol/

those faggots are leaking all over Veeky Forums since BREXIT

I want to eat nora shit

their dog ran away because she wouldn't stop raping it

Fallout General went the way of KerbalSpaceProgram General really quickly.

degenerates

so how long until mods delete this

Shit thread

Delete and try again

kek

sisterwho.com/photos.htm

There are fucking hundreds of photos, what the fuck is this sick joke

can we please report and ignore the child /b/tard to whatever the fucktard is on now atm, and move on

>let me make a new thread and then spam a stupid forced meme! That will show them!

Fucking /b/ tards

What do you think are the theme songs for each character?

This is the one for Ada, thanks to the user who showed it to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=HAIDqt2aUek

>What do you think are the theme songs for each character?

I think assholes who pose "theme music" in /fog/ threads is spamming just like the cross dressed nun spammer. FO is nor Opera.

That song is actually more fitting for Curie.
I mean, listen to the lyrics.

>Post ugly ENB settings

No

Everyone stop posting garbage goddamn it

red rocket 1.0

did you use mods for that ?

>I am a Sacred Clown, forms of which have been part of every tribal society since the beginning of human history; the one whose job is to inspire others toward personal/spiritual growth and a positive attitude toward discovery, diversity, and constructive change.

>A soft-spoken and gentle gay man also known as Denver NeVaar, I am passionate about the value of life and spirituality, have also competed in physique/bodybuilding and enjoy hiking and skiing. My spirituality is very eclectic, having begun within the Roman Catholic Church and included experiences of Pentecostal and Non- Pentecostal protestant Christianity as well as Pagan, Buddhist, Hindu, New Age, Native American, and Unitarian-Universalist forms of spirituality.

>I am a nun according to the more inclusive definition of a commitment to spiritual service and have never done anything intentionally sacrilegious or disrespectful of any member of any religious order of any form of spirituality. Through intuitive meditation, readings using various tools, and empathic dialogue, I open windows and doors of insight, offer hope, and provide inspiration that can be especially helpful within those moments when life is a confusing, discouraging, or even adversarial jungle.

>The mixed blessing of an official diagnosis of high-functioning autism in early February of 2013 has significantly helped to explain my attention to detail and my alternative ways of thinking. It is my hope that the effect of this so-called disability upon my creative and ministerial work, however, is only beneficial–suggesting that no mistake was made within the complex circumstances of my creation.

>Blessings, love, and peace to you, no matter what sort of spiritual path you and the Divine decide is most appropriate for you.

>--- S.W. / D.N.

twas a long time ago so no, purely no mods, just build high

red rocket 1.2?

it looks sick, like a secret project or something

red rocket 1.idontknowhatimdoinganymore

>godde

Of course she did, it's why it ran away

The countless nights it spent knotting her, spilling its mongrel seed into her womb, biting her neck to show her that she's his bitch, all came crashing to a halt when Nate came home. Worse was when the baby arrived and it was flat-out ignored. Couldn't take it any more and left to find someone willing to take care of its red rocket.

Generations later and one of its descendants is now knotting her 2 centuries later.

below behind the walls were like 6-8 power armor stations, had a whole collection of iron man suits, like most people

Your quotes are really shitty sister who

Looks like I just found my new vacation home.

Remember, the doors of my house are always open to you.

Playing with junk/scrap item weight all set to 0:

Y/N?

>piper slowly redpilled and eventually becomes a courser in training

never knew how much I wanted this

What are some good sexy mods of NV?

If you're a cheater, yes.

>we must always seek to find and to be the selves which are larger than the corner in which we seem to be trapped

pure autist speak right there, if he wasn't dressed like a nun and maybe a fedora with a trenchcoat it might make sense

>expecting a tranny to be sane
What triggered the spam anyways?

Forgot the pic.

I love how angry sturges gets if you ask him "why cant you do it?" when rebuilding sanctuary

maybe?

I fucking absolutely despise it when any character gives you lip if you refuse to go and risk your life for some petty BULLSHIT that they are offering pitiful or no reward for

played this when it first came out and I wasn't too impressed. Now that modders have gotten on it, is there anything really worth adding to make the game better?

Save this for waifu posts

It will make a good deterrent

I wish there would be at least a perk to reduce junk items weight in half like in new vegas.

started learning to build upwards, never did it until this place close to those Forgefagits

Nope
Continue to ignore

There is a mod that auto converts junk into resources.

thanks, will do

>implying the interracial lesbian couple is anything but pure of love for one another and had anything to do with Nora's dogfucking

It was all Nora's idea.

more red rocket 1.threehelpmeitwontstop

>I ask people to post their settlements
>trannies are magically summoned

For one, I hate the wind turbine use, they're just so huge and provide so little benefit. More decorative than utilitarian.

For an other, in all my attempts at building up red rocket I always put a turret tower past the nuka cola sign, tall one so it can shoot at the respawning bloodbugs.

No turret on the western edge towards abernathy farm?

Why would you make all those generators when you just need 1 fusion

>giant ugly boxfort

Disgusting.

2015-11-15

>how can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real

If I pickpocket vault 81 from vault residents or named characters within do they respawn back?

Why is there like 5 vaults in base game with only 2 that give you vaultsuits

old ass settlement

added turbines just for the look really, those 20 medium generators did all the brute work. and I never had to set any turrets up anywhere else cause mobs only came from the road and the turrets turned them into dust

look at the file name, pulled from screenshots and its before any expansions ever came out. Nowdays I just use a fusion generator for almost every settlement.

Anyone with a 1080 or any other card with 8GB VRAM here? Does the extra VRAM stop the game from not loading textures after 20 minutes of playing?

yea i dont make future settlements as boxes anymore, made my new survival base in hangmans alley, top view

Decent drivers help that

Turrets pointing at the dead cow are mostly because I hate re-fighting those bloodbugs every 7 days.

Rate my shotgun

>automatic
>musket
How's that work

Will probably hurt like hell to get hit by every decade when you can fire it.

You crank it every shot, duh

Like old school gatling guns

It's a proper gatling laser

That still looks like a box.

Instead of cranking to charge it, you just crank it continuously and it fires each time. Like a Gatling gun.

Anyone have a mega or reliable torrent for all the DLCs?
I don't want to have to torrent an installer for the whole game+dlcs just for the dlcs

yea its hard to get a full view of the place, since there's three levels and walls on each side

Is anyone working on mods to brick PS4 pleb consoles yet?

>Autistic enough to spend hours poring over every settlement, making it just so
>But not autistic enough to make super complex settlements with lots of buildings and walkways so I'm never satisfied with what I build
kill me

I've never found an automatic capacitor

Can you make one?

Sturges gives it to you at the end of the Minutemen questline. I imagine Tom/Ingram/some Institute person gives it to you in the others.