Slablands/CoC General

Ill Awakening Edition

>GAMES
Slablands: mega.nz/#!xo0xUDCL!qE0LLBG7xNwxCI1nO393a2eCcvt2XiPXylMzMz5DCZA

Slablands Design Document:
docs.google.com/document/d/1ACXD-AWlYHDrXmS726OBihS4CSz7c9nL4kZtB4fifH8/edit?

Slablands Bug and Typo Reports:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1l0nMswToZ5ZMLL7vLwMdKU_mE8rmz70NC7Hz5XUzUD0/viewform

Slablands changelog:
docs.google.com/document/d/1noFLFeDmuGPv4rfd_6fyqLCbC-VdPpaWb1S-8kr-1t4/edit

IF THE MEDIAFIRE LINK SAYS "PERMISSION DENIED", JUST REFRESH IT!
The demo ends at the desert. More to come soon.

>F.A.Q s
pastebin.com/qMKLk0hH
pastebin.com/8c2sLaZP
History of /slabg/
docs.google.com/document/d/10rpdpabjVzkTmy37wo18sN-PvDTNaxrYVbWjY_ZKERE/edit

>Variable reference and style FAQ
docs.google.com/document/d/1P-irx43qxBg2nFN_YieZ52g9uLmRXJGIIZb4n8kQyc8/edit?usp=sharing

Hey, you, browsing this shit! Consider writing/editing for Slablands to COMBAT THE ANTHROPOMORPHIC, FUTA, FEMDOM MENACE! (note: writing a submission is actually a pretty huge undertaking! Consider adding content for existing contributions or joining other people's projects first before starting your own, we don't need 6576534 half-finished unique NPCs.)
Writing is nice, but if you don't feel up to that task, try editing for one of the projects! Every comment helps!

Project Lists:
General: pastebin.com/qMvXVtXw
Slablands: docs.google.com/document/d/1YAawzawwvB52hZKiRVhkytMs8HuNjP8IAbY74WxSS8I/edit?pli=1

>Wiki
slablands.wikia.com/ It's brand new, please consider adding to it.

Slablands maps:
dropbox.com/sh/hpoqlyo2euujm8m/BtAMkXHp2c

Music to listen to while browsing the thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=nFzdIaBnckg

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/data/__drawn_by_hakai_shin__6caed3ff6587ade286b0d11a6b652954.png
marketwatch.com/investing/currency/gbpusd
tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/currency
londonstockexchange.com/home/homepage.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vampire killing whips

Fat chick gangbang

Evil vampire overladies

ur mum back in town nerd

Spanking a baroness.

Encroach the roach girl

Skinless girls

Friday is really a bad day for us.

Someone give me a list of all things that are cursed by the slab. I'll write a short little thing with them and kill it.

I know vamp is one of them.

You'll kill the list?

Vampires, Onis (maybe demons in general?), Cyclopses, Doggirls, Wolfgirls, Tigergirls and Dwarves, from the top of my head.
Slab-chan gyate for extra motivation.

I've already done a wolfgirl, tigergirl is half done, and vampire is on the list.

Dwarves are not my favorite, but doggirl and a cylops could make nice shopkeepers or quest line givers. I'd like to write that oni boss as well.

Delinquent girls/boys too.
That reminds me of Slabstralia. I really need to write a lot of stuff.

If you write I'll write. Hit me with what sort of content you think we need (quests, shopkeepers etc) to match with the doggirl and cyclops and I'll get started

ew

I'm asking around. If everything works, I should be making a hub for the desert.
In the meantime, coffee and elves.

I hear that language is simple.

Girl that runs on cartoon logic

What do you think of the UI sex icon color idea in the last thread?

Good luck. Let me know when you know what sort of stuff you want in.

What if the dog girl wants you to beat up some skeletons for their tasty bones?

THANK GOD

More than which colors should be picked, I suggest trying them over any random background and checking if it works. Also, pick a staple color for boy and girl, make it lighter for traps, and darker for reverse traps.

I gotta disagree with the lighter/darker thing. Different devices show colors/tints/shades differently, what might look lighter or darker on your computer won't on other peoples'. Plus that'll be a pain to match with different color schemes.

Shit, I forgot that we had color schemes.
What about going from blue to royal blue, and from red to dark red? That way futa chars can be yellow.

God save the queen.
All hail Britannia.

Make the text Black on White before you do that

White is a bad background color. IT's eye pain.

Actually I was hoping for the blue/pink/purple because I thought it opened more options when it comes to looking male or female. Because like you said futa chars aren't just futa. They're male or female with additional features (dick/cunt). So a futa PC will still look like a dude or a girl at first glance and have a blue or pink background (unless they're androgynous). You could just have a different symbol on there to show that they're "futa" rather than represent it w/ the color. That way it still gives the player more options when it comes to appearance rather than "you look like a futa" if that makes sense?

Save your game, go to options, then change scheme tint to light. It'll restart your game and you can check to see if that looks better for you.

Yes, it does.

Aspiration girls

GIRL THAT FOUGHT FOR INDEPENDENCE AND WON

Globalism btfo

Who doesn't

Blonde girl with a chaos apple

The backpedeling from the people preaching the gloom and doom it would bring is hilarious.

The 'bad' came and went with enough room for tea time. A very British end, if I must say.

>that tongue
wants the dick

Tongues don't have desires.

Gobblegocks

Super heroines

flips

Is there an IRC for this place

I'm sure some of the writers talk outside out of the thread, but no.

fox girl race warrrrrr

Filipino waifu?

danbooru.donmai.us/data/__drawn_by_hakai_shin__6caed3ff6587ade286b0d11a6b652954.png

DAMN looka dem Bastitties

Fat cat tats

Why?

Because they can

I was gonna say we don't really but then I remembered I'm a loser so everyone else probably does talk a lot, I'm just out of the loop.

>glancing at the news every once in a while
>apparently they're interviewing people in the UK who voted to leave and a lot of them are saying they did it as a joke and didn't think it would actually count or that they voted then actually googled what the EU was and immediately regretted their decision
man, that really sucks. someone just said the pound is at the lowest its ever been in 30 years. holy shit, I feel so bad apparently thousands of people might lose/are losing their jobs with headquarters in EU countries.
that said, since I'm not directly affected by it it is neat to see an economy get fucked up in a single day. Don't think I've ever paid attention enough to notice that happen before, scratch it off my bucket list

Couple points.

1. That's cherry picking. The media is biased and trying to discredit the side they don't like.

2. That's just speculation. Speculation is not the real economy. Investors freak out any time something major happens. You're going to have to wait quite a bit longer to see if this has effected the real economy at all.

The UK is fine, and they voted to have self-determination instead of being controlled by the declining nightmare that is the EU.

It actually only got fucked up for a few hours and then bounced back to the best its been in 4 months.

marketwatch.com/investing/currency/gbpusd
tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/currency
I'm not seeing the bouncing back, but it could just not be reported yet.
Also a lot of reporters are talking about how the UK has to have new trade agreements and now it'll be harder for them because as an independent country/group they're below a minimum citizenship/population level that a lot countries look for (something like 500 million). Plus all those jobs that just got lost. I think they fucked themselves really bad, and what's worse is that looking at the voting it was 49% for stay and 51% for leave. So I hope enough people petition or call for a veto or whatever so they can fix it.

>I hope there's a veto so I can fuck over democracy for not going the way I want.
Do you know how your government system works?

londonstockexchange.com/home/homepage.htm

See that big dip to the left? That's the knee-jerk reaction to Brexit.
It steadily went back to about pre-brexit result levels a few hours later.

Things were for a time MUCH worse in 2008.

I'm not over there, so that's why I'm not as panicked about it (as I probably should be) but I have to be optimistic and hope there's some way they can fix their mistake. Obviously it's not anything I can help with, though.
That said, I like that everyone's priorities seem per usual. Gotta make sure GoT is safe.

>Mistake
>Self determination and escaping a failing system is a mistake
See , the economic shit was speculation (do you know what that is?) and the speculators have already eased up. What are you not getting here? Why bring it up if you just parrot what you read about instead of paying attention to what other people are telling you?

Why do you comment on things you don't understand?

I don't see how losing tens of thousands of jobs isn't a mistake. And the article was just about bank jobs, add onto that all those other jobs that are going to be lost. Especially since they have to start over with their trade agreements since a lot of their exports were in the EU, and coming up with new trade agreements and partners will take time.
I feel bad for them, I hope they fix it. As neat as it would be to be alive during the next great depression (even if it isn't my country) and have bragging rights/stories, I don't want it if all these people have to suffer.

>being panicked at what is better in the long wrong
Are you retarded? Do you even pay attention to the shit the eu does? UK is lucky that now they can finally fucking run the country how they want instead of having merkel shove more rapeugees down their throats which has caused more damage to their econ than anything

>People keep pointing out their economy didn't actually tank.
>You keep ignoring it.
Be honest with us, you just wanted to piss people off.

>I feel bad for them, I hope they fix it. As neat as it would be to be alive during the next great depression (even if it isn't my country) and have bragging rights/stories, I don't want it if all these people have to suffer.
see
You're retarded this is literally a good thing for them.

Whats it like to ignore reality? Go back to gender studies where stats and reality don't matter compared to feelings.

>Be honest with us, you just wanted to piss people off.
It's pretty clear she's just shitposting.

I don't really see how it can be a good thing. They're losing jobs, trading partners, freedom of travel, etc. People with EU jobs are either going to have to leave or look elsewhere, so their unemployment rate is set to rise. All the British people I follow are devastated by it.

Thats what happens when you follow people that believe blm is right and people with gender studies degrees.

They aren't losing any of those things you goddamn fucking retard. Are you so goddamn stupid to think that people aren't going to trade with them? Do you not see the people literally telling you that their econ is fine?

I guess it was a mistake for the US to leave the British Empire.

Yeah, people were saying that.

At first.

Then the market sprung back up again and the mass of backpedaling ensued.

Can't blame the market now, it's actually doing alright, so now the crazies are blaming the 'older generations' and 'racists/bigots' for all the leave votes and the sensible people who were voting for remain are pissed off at the nutjobs.

It's a mess right now, but from the looks of it things will work out in the end. Britains been through worse.

What does any of that have to do with job loss and unemployment rates?
How are they not losing jobs or freedom to travel? While they were in the EU, they could travel easily between countries for their jobs. Now all those jobs are in jeopardy. People with jobs in France-based companies (or any other EU country-based company) are saying they don't know if they'll have a job tomorrow. I feel awful for them, don't you?

People like you are why the media is so awful. You believe every clickbait article you see without checking sources. You act like you know anything about a subject of which you're obviously ignorant. You haven't looked into what the eu has been doing to cause this to happen in the first place and lastly you don't understand it hasn't even been long enough to see what all of the results of this will be. But no matter what it will be superior to being in the EU which is literally going to fall apart now.

See

>What does any of that have to do with job loss and unemployment rates?
Your ignorance of this topic and the fact you've been shown that your wrong and keep repeating yourself like a braindead retard?

>How are they not losing jobs or freedom to travel? While they were in the EU, they could travel easily between countries for their jobs. Now all those jobs are in jeopardy.
Because countries never have trade agreements without being in an undeclared dictorship like the eu right? I MEAN ALL OF THE OTHER COUNTRIES THAT EXIST IN THE WORLD CLEARLY JUST CAN
T TRADE AMIRITE

I don't know what you're trying to say. The value of their dollar bouncing back from that big plummet doesn't have anything to do with all those people losing their jobs. You can't make money if you don't have a job, and they'll be saving their money for emergencies and to survive while searching for new jobs to replace the ones they lost. And you know that'll fuck their economy up even more.

>The value of their dollar bouncing back from that big plummet doesn't have anything to do with all those people losing their jobs
see

Actually the current populace will be saving jobs because they won't have rapeugees forced onto them. This will also lower their crime rates and help their economy.

You won't confront the way the US gaining independence 'cost jobs' and economic opportunity. There are some things worth more than just a job and your own country fought for that.

Major banks are already saying they're pulling jobs (and thankfully trying to relocate some of their workers though not all) because of Britain/UK leaving the EU. You saying that the UK will eventually get trade agreements with other countries (after how long? discussions and agreements take a while to decide) doesn't help the people losing their jobs now. Maybe after the dust settles they'll be able to rebuild, but you can't say that creating a massive upheaval in all these people's lives and creating instability is a good thing. Maybe it's because I'm sympathetic or because I have a big heart, but I feel so bad by all these people affected by this mistake.

Hint: Nobody is losing their job *now*. They're going to negotiate all this while they're still part of the EU and only actually leave once they've done so. This is simply a declaration of intent, not the split itself.

Being part of the EU cost them more jobs, made their country more unstable, increased their crime rates, took away their ability to make their own choices as a country, limited their peoples freedom.

And I got bored and read your article. Literally nothing concrete has happened, it just says likely. Your entire article is speculation from a knee jerk reaction to an event that will be better for the world and the country in the long run.

Once again I love that you ignore everything the EU does that cause the majority of the people in the uk to want to leave.

You may say that, but British people are literally saying that their jobs are right now in jeopardy. We both know that there are going to be (and probably are happening right now) mass lay-offs in regards to this regardless of the treaty of Lisbon or any other exit clauses even though I really wish it weren't the case.

Someone read your article

see
Long term matters more than short term, this is why you fail at life.

I cant wait until they whine about no gun control next.

All those numbers are up in the air because it was written before the vote ended. Look it literally says they'll relocate their workers (up to 1000 meaning the other workers not being relocated are without jobs) if the UK voted to leave. The UK unfortunately voted to leave. I hope all those poor people losing their jobs will be okay.

You're like a broken record.

Because I feel bad for the people losing their jobs since they'll be the ones affected the fastest and, probably, the hardest. You don't feel bad for them?

>And I got bored and read your article. Literally nothing concrete has happened, it just says likely. Your entire article is speculation from a knee jerk reaction to an event that will be better for the world and the country in the long run.
Read this again.

Says and actually does are two different things. You see.

Hilary Clinton likes to say that all women who claim they have been raped have the right to be heard. However when dozens of women come forward with rape claims against bill Clinton guess what she doesn't do?

Secondly now that UK can decide how they want to trade, this allows them to free up their market and trade however they want. It also allows them to keep their money to themselves instead of losing it to the EU

Once again I love that you're ignoring all of the stuff that the eu does that causes the majority of a country to not want to be part of it anymore.

I feel that some things are more important than some jobs. I think self determination and saving yourself from a sinking ship are more important. It's why, if I was alive back then, I'd support the US revolution.

I feel great for the everyone in the country for getting freedom and getting the ability to decide their own future which is more important than any potential short term loss.

That's terrible. People could die. They probably will.
I honestly can't imagine how anyone could be okay with a decision that results in that, just because they don't want to be in a group of other countries anymore.

> cost them more jobs, made their country more unstable, increased their crime rates, took away their ability to make their own choices as a country, limited their peoples freedom.
I feel like this is all racist UKIP shit but please prove me wrong.
Ignore them, they don't have any hearts.

Enough poloteeks

Is giving me headache

Have feesh

EU has caused more people to die.

When you're running a country long term matters more than short term. If you're too stupid to see that than don't breed.
I have a heart, you just don't have a brain.

>Some people not having jobs is terrible, I can't understand why people would support being able to control their own destiny and lives and not being destroyed by mass immigration over maybe keeping some EU jobs that won't matter since the whole union is declining.
You'd be a complete Tory I take it?

>Thinking only with your heart, not your brain.
Did you never learn anything? Making decisions based on emotions is going to fuck you right over. You need to think. This isn't a matter of not being able to care, it's about cost/benefit. Logic.