/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Ban on Halloweentown edition.

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the North American Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

For non-NA users:
Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
iOS: pastebin.com/615r7LbY

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
Unchained χ: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-releasing-April-7th-6402
HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-Commemorative-600th-Issue-6090
Kingdom Hearts III: khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

khwiki.com

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
pastebin.com/615r7LbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>For non-NA users:
>Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
>iOS: pastebin.com/615r7LbY
this needs to be removed, KHUx is international now

The recusant's sigil...

Is Halloweentown a 'nort?

Saix/Isa did nothing wrong.

I agree.

Goddamn it, I want it.

It's not that good, really. It's just a reversed 3D Riku, and Olympia doesn't have a reversed slot to make it worth the cost, unlike 3D Riku.

Wow, it took me forever to notice how much duller/grayer Saix's hair is compared to him as Isa in BbS.

Pretty much. It'd be fine if it were only 3 cost, just starting or have four 1 or 2 cost medals before it.

Sir Xehanort is taking over.

I don't care, I still want it.

It's also a lot harder to guilt than 3D Riku.

Saix hits everything and Riku doesn't though. I assume that's why he costs the extra bar.

>is taking
He took over nigga.

First for namine being best girl.

well, worlds have hearts, so they can probably have those hearts taken over. NowlotheXewlah

90% of my old party became inactive or left, and now we are entirely new people who are fairly casual. I'm pretty middle of the road in terms of power but I'm looked at as this smart senior member mostly because I regurgitate info I just pull from /khg/... Feels nice.

I'm not your nigga, cracka.

Same here. I was made party leader of my bear group for that very reason.

I'm not your cracka, jew.

payday... spend another 50$ on pulls?

>tfw I admin the /khg/ party more than KHfag does since he mostly plays JP

Fuck, I'm not looking forward to finally booting the inactive players.

yes

Booting people hasn't been a problem for me yet, we basically have a '1 week of not signing in = boot' policy...But I feel bad about decisions rejecting people from joining. We have 2-3 open spots at any given point and I can't take a chance filling it up with this new guy who's clearly just starting when someone rocking a fully guilted Sora and Pals could potentially waltz in.

So like is anyone else kind of upset they didnt make the keyblades in Unchained X the same as the ones in the Keyblade Graveyard instead of the 4 keys from KH1?

Lorewise that would have been kind of cool

Those are the same keyblades we get in other games, just faded and with a bit less detail.

Forgot pic

So like is anyone else kind of upset they didnt make the keyblades in Unchained X the same as the ones in the Keyblade Graveyard instead of the 4 keys from KH1?

Lorewise that would have been kind of cool

None of them are the ones we get in KHUx and also some of them are completely new

If anything I'm disappointed the Keyblades in the Graveyard were all ones we've seen before. It makes them feel much less special.

a little

Those are all keyblades you can use in other games. I'll post pics when I'm done with munny madness.

Exquisite taste.

I want that sword looking one, looks awesome.

Why did the Disney villains want to find their worlds' keyholes so bad? What were they doing to do when they found them?

>I want that sword looking one, looks awesome.
let me guess

its actually worth it for the 25 skip tickets to spam the shit out of those legendary medals quests

Didn't they think they would gain control of the worlds by doing so?

they were going to fill in the keyhole if you know what i mean

I don't believe that's ever mentioned in the first game.

>legendary medals quests
literally what?

the vip ones memelord

?
Fenrir
Follow the Wind
Rainfell
?
Metal Chocobo?
?
Sleeping Lion
Wishing Lamp
?

I'd say the rainfell one is more a mix of it and circle of life

either way most of those are just reminiscent of keys weve had before but a few are entirely new

So then do I get the current Epic Deal guys?

Or should I do Daily Deals since I can get Sephi in it?

EPIC EPIC EPIC DON'T BE A BITCH

you can get sephi in the epic deal too user, give in, you know you want to

From left to right:
Follow the Wind

follow the wind is 3rd from the left, far left is unknown

1st is a modified follow wind ain't it.

the business end of the blade is similar, but the rounded bit at the top is different (4 corner points instead of a main spike on the tip) and the entire handguard is completely different

His medal isn't that good. Although i'm so glad i have one desu. He's the best character in KH ^^

i still have a chance to do the 10 roll in a few days
should i keep doing daily deals or trying for a 10 roll and then kill myself when i get trash

>need space to get 10 pull
>need 5* fairies to evolve meow wows to clear out space
>four regular tricky dickies in a row and the only omega earlier dropped one 4* fairy
It's one of those days.

LIGHT!

>20 attempts later
>finally beat Hades in 1 turn without Alice

F-fuck you, Hades, I fi... finally showed you what's... up... whew...

Neat. Tried to attack it once and then it did the loading heart and kicked me out.

go for the pooh

So which two are the better single target power medals: KH2 BC Riku, 3D Riku with 24% guilt or Lexaeus? Pretty much, is the guilt and gauge cost on 3D Riku worth dropping one of the others?

Lexaeus, since his guilt can go tier 3.

Captain Jack is going to get a Keyblade because Sora gave it to him in KH2.

Literally no. I'm not sure if it's the same anons who keep posting this or if this just made it's way around that far, but this can not and will not happen.

Kairi got the keyblade just from touching Aqua's remember

Superior user-kun, please tell me your secrets

Aqua was also Master level/a Named Master. Sora was not of Master level when that scene happened in KH2, and that's one of the requirements of the Inheritance Ceremony, literally.

Leon's going to pop one out too. And Maleficent because she was stabbed through the heart by one.

Terra wasn't a master either, but he gave Riku his keyblade

Terra is noted in-game and in supplementary interviews to be a Master in power just not in title.

Sora wasn't a master in power? seriously?

My friends are my power!

Not him but I used this set up when I 1-turned Hades.

Sephiroth has +1000 and Atk Boost II and DDD Sora had 25% Guilt. I also used a +1000 Atk Boost II Stitch with 23% Guilt as a Friend Medal. Even then, both Atk Boost IIs had to proc or I couldn't 1-turn him.

No, he wasn't. The issue of Sora even being near a master doesn't come up until Dream Drop Distance, of which the Mark of Mastery is a central point of that game.

Any dumb messups on squares part like the 1ap glitch so i can buy jewels and get a refund without being scummy

Thanks guys, guess I should just hold out hope for Kairi as well haha. I need more waifus it seems.

Get real, he saved the whole damn universe in-
Fuck it, this is going to turn into "Sora is ordinary" all over again. I can see it.

There is nothing to do in this game. I leveled all my medals to lvl.100 and now waiting for my story content. Really tempted to drop $300 just for new medals to level up again.

Aqua is fit!

I used them for the 2.8 event, got my rikus and soras in no time

I just got to Cerberus and don't have Alice. Help me..

I can see some people who would try to take it there, but it wouldn't work that way because you can argue that if Sora had did the same thing with Jack in 3D that he did in 2, that it would be a better case. Anyway, while he wasn't a master in KH2, Nomura's interviews imply that he either passes another Mark of Mastery between 3D and 3 or he passes really early in 3. The first interviews that mention this kind of conflict on when it happens and I believe they were before 2.8's announcement so maybe that issue will be more clear in 3D HD.

This. Sora was master level by the end of kh2

>end of KH2
That's different than saying, he was Master Level when he went to Port Royal. But besides that this issue is a bit moot as the issue with Terra doesn't come up until BbS which was released after KH2 so this concept probably wasn't completely hammered out until then.

Poison, defense boost, and Minnie or tink.

the fact that you're asking this means you're already scummy buddy.

>or he passes really early in 3
please this. i wanna become a master

Probably more by the end of kh1 really. But that was when master wasn't a rank so yeah

Well, time to see what medals my party is sharing toda-

>pic related

OHOHOHOHOH!

>99%
now that's a slap in the fucking face

>tfw the only Guilt'd medals in my party are the story ones

Such is the life of a casual party.

I used Pinocchio and defense boost.

>have a medal at 16% guilt
>reroll it twice
>stays at 16% both times

Im not your jew, beaner.

Yeah, end of KH2.

Remember how he was missing a chunk of his power since he and Roxas didn't fully merge yet?

>missing a chunk of his power
Is that even how it works?

Lies

I'm not your friend guy.

I'm not your guy buddy.

Can we talk about this? In universe, Terra, Aqua, and Ventus are supposed to be these badass keyblade warriors that make Sora look like a total noob. At the end of two, Sora is slicing through skyscrapers and flinging them through space, then double-teaming Xemnes with Riku. Meanwhile, I can't remember TAV doing anything half as impressive in bbs. What's the deal?

I'm not your buddy friend.

>Ventus
I'm not sure if we should include him with the other two.
>What's the deal?
Command deck vs. Command menu? Different circumstances?

I'm not your friend guy.

lmao
are you seriously using gameplay mechanics to explain plot?