Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #748

Windy Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information:
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
Append I Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append/index.html
Append II Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append2/index.html
Purchase: amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-PCG-03693
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=481633
Download for All Updates: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1189198
Character Database mirrors:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/index.html
aa2.is-fantabulo.us/aa2/index.html
178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html

Please read through the AA2 pastebin for mods and info (READ BEFORE ASKING):
pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
FAQ Image (READ BEFORE ASKING): i.imgur.com/Yg5a9AF.jpg
Installation Guide (READ BEFORE ASKING): pastebin.com/YCrkrDh2
Supplement to the Install Guide, with Pictures: imgur.com/a/KZYsw

/aa2g/ Modder's Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and more):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Haypxj24_Uw
aria.ma.cx/aaa/AA2.torrent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=Haypxj24_Uw
Harshfu runs this shit.

reminder r63 is best

Reposting my game torrent for anyone who wants to try it, still pretty much untested but it should work.

aria.ma.cx/aaa/AA2.torrent

Contains:
Basic translation, AA2Face, AA2Install, the game with full patches, appends and DLC and a vanilla .exe with No-DVD. Only needs to be unpacked and have registry entries created with AA2Install. Doesn't need administrator account.

You should add frontier executables as they're essential.

truly the hero we don't deserve

post huggus~

I don't appreciate how frontier.exes fuck up the AI by giving them geass, so I think that should be up to the user.

1. it's not a big deal and way lesser issue than being unable to utilize 100+ sliders and weird skin colors
2. there are versions that rebind right click to something else like ctrl key so you don't activate geass when you move around the camera. You can even include the utility as well so people can rebind it to whatever.

You don't need frontier exe for 100+ sliders. Not in game anyway. You do need it for editor, which reminded me that I actually forgot to add frontier exe for the editor. I guess I can include the game one beside the vanilla .exe too.

Is the one in the pastebin the best one? I don't know anything about the frontier exe when it comes to the game, I only have the editor version.

>retard hamanaka

the version in the pastebin is the one with right-click bound as far as I'm aware. No idea where to get the others, nor the utility sadly and I'm fine with right-click. The utility is probably on one of the nip blogs like JS3_Fictions. Maybe someone will post it here

I'll just stuff it in there once I get home tomorrow I suppose.

I want to squeeze my waifu's tits while I impregnate her from behind!

Did anyone fuck around with upillu3036 aka AA2RandChangeV2 ? This thing looks groundbreaking desu.

No, what is it?

as far as I understand allows changing hairstyles depending on the day of the week/period so you can have ponytails during PE, for example. Also You can make external scripts with traits/virtue control so it's possible to make corruption mod. It's all in nip though.

Oh, I've heard of that before but I've never used it or anything. Could be fun.

I'm really sorry for asking but I'm stuck on step 5a/5b for installing Open Blazers.
Whenever I drag the fixuncensor.txt file into SB3UtilityScript the "command", I guess you could call it that, shows up and closes instantly. Once again I'm sorry for asking, but I'll be grateful for any help.

they're in the clothing collections, at least in HEXACCv5.2

Reminder it's this asshole 's fault this place has gone to shit.

nah, hes cool. There's literally a single person who hates him, judging by all these filtered posts

Today isn't the best day to post here i see

Last thread was really nice.

wait until we get to the image limit - the place will get lewd

That's covered in the readme, but it's a moot point as they're in the CCs now.

Reminwhy are garbage

you

remember this is all plasticfag's fault.

>Plastic Posting
What did we do to piss him off this time?

Plasticfag refused to give into blackmailer's ultimatum.

>he's still going
Image limit when?

>implying it was us and not a spontaneous sand in vagina

It's fine actually. We've all tuned out the spammer a long time ago, and as soon as we hit the image limit we switch to uguu-hosted uncensored nudes. It's a good day.

this until then - post as much as you like. If you're in the steam group - they have a filter for you