pastebin.com/6Mc2bNK8
previous

Posting in the real thread

Xth for fuck clique shitposting

Still too early.

t. horde

Third for mageblade

>tfw you want to join the new guild but are afraid it won't go anywhere

You shouldn't be. By the end of the day we'll have more active 60s than Nihilum. The cancerous clique is literally chasing their members away and trying to control as much damage as possible at this point.

Is the new guild raiding NA or EU times?

dont talk to me or my wife's son ever again

>new guild
>raiding
LMAO

>nihilum is dying
>indi is ACTUALLY afraid the new guild will overtake them
my sides

>meerfat hopping again
lel

Hopping again? Where have I hopped to?

seriously guys what is going on now? i dont like indi either but are we really making a new guild over this

This desu. It's pretty funny how much he's shitposting to try and stop it.

Its less of a new guild and more of a guild without indi and his clique.

Same guild, no shit raid leader/guild leader.

What's the point of staying?
It's clear that either lndi doesn't care or is too incompetent to run a raiding guild.

Stay and get cucked by pugs?

Pretty much of all of the core raiders are going to be moving to the new guild and we're hoping that it'll show the levelers will realize that there IS a problem and its not just a few vocal people. The guild isn't going to go anywhere with Indi and Auto at the helm and to have the best chance of Veeky Forums doing something we need to get them out of control. We would have liked to get control of Nihilum but there's no way that they'd give it up. They'd just shitpost and fuck us over for trying to make things work out. It's either stay in Nihilum, get fucked, and pug most of the raids or make a new guild, try to fix things, and pug until we have enough. This is the better option by far.

I think both of you guys are faggots but if Kings honor is actually a Veeky Forums only guild there's no reason to leave them out of the op. Guess i'll shitpost here then

This desu. If Nihilum really has nothing to fear then they should have no problem with another /krog/ guild in the OP.

meer got kicked from his normie guild and managed to take 2 whole level 60's to his new guild. should have named it , just like every guild he led on /wpsg/.

Why did lndi and auto have to fuck it all up

meerkatz is /wpsg/ poison, infecting guilds he's in and causing them to implode. Why would anyone want a known drama queen in a leadership position? indi was stupid letting a /wpsg/ namefag like him in in any aspect.

because no one would respect them when a tripfag is a better tank

Meer left the guild, he wasn't kicked. It was snoipah who was kicked and him being kicked is what really caused all of this. You really believe all the bullshit indi tells you?

Reminder that the RL of are cuckolds.
>poor leadership skills
>power trips
>too spineless to reserve loot as a main tank
>used to live in sweden
It all checks out.

Just going to clear a few things up.

is 100% a /krog/ guild. It was made because the majority of the core raiders are unhappy with the leadership.

I am currently the "GM" because I bought the charter, but will be giving lead to the actual GM when he comes online.

We care about what people in the guild will have to say. We have a lobster tabard like most of Nihilum wanted but Betamute refused to change. We will have actual officers, not Indi leading Betamute like a puppet while Qlurf tries to get anyone he dislikes kicked despite literally not playing with Nihilum at all.

If anyone has any questions and wants a straight, non shitpost answer, feel free to whisper me or anyone else in the guild.
>meer got kicked from his normie guild
You're a bit mistaken there. Dice Roll kind of died. I was planning on sticking around if they tried to rebuild and didn't move to or whatever. Once Christie said it was done, I left. I believe he can confirm that if you'd like.
I'm not going to be in a leadership position. As I said earlier in my post, I'll be giving leader to the actual GM when he gets on later. Should he decide to make me an officer, that's up to him but I couldn't care less. I understand I have a stigma that could cause issues with me being in a leadership position.

Again, if anyone wants to talk straight without samefagging and shitposting, feel free to whisper me or anyone else in the guild.

>shame drama had to get in the way of the guild's progression
Didn't he start the drama by kicking a tank?

You do realize that the big N is gonna be getting a lobster tabard this weekend after they down Rag, right?

Exactly, Lndi started all this shit

>log on
>mailbox has mail
>"OH BOY I HOPE MY BLUE SOLD"
>mfw its full of nihilum related mail and the blue didnt sell.

Who wants to do Dire Maul west?

>shitpost thread 404'd
Kings Honor prevails!

After the members have been wanting it for weeks now? No one likes the stupid cross except for Auto. Auto literally doesn't care about whats best for the guild or what the guild wants.

> raids are good, guys
>get carried by pugs
>give away pre-BWL BiS to pugs
>RL doesn't even know how to distribute loot, asks the raid which classes should roll
Is it going to take two months for to clear BWL, because the only loot they get from MC is poorly itemized garbage that gets replaced in ZG, while PUGs walk out with BiS?

I like the cross more than a lobster tabard

Nihilum is disbanding

all the 60s are leaving

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>server goes down

ya fuck i don't really care enough to log back on

sorry slaytrain but find another tank or not I can't be arsed to spam login only to party with a retarded hunter and afk mage

>give away pre-BWL BiS to pugs
>RL doesn't even know how to distribute loot, asks the raid which classes should roll
These 2 are really embarassing.
Atleast have a decenty to make a seperate chat with few people to discuss

And Indi giving Perdition to a tank and Auto giving Viskag to a tank is really a big turn off.

>dice roll dead
>nihilum dead

ALLIANCEKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Meerkatz, Grud here. Can I join? You've got me on ignore for some reason(?).
I am actually interested in a proper raiding guild.

>join King's Honor
>make a joke in /g to lighten the mood
>kicked and ignored

wow

its ok man mark of the wild and pally resistance aura stacks

the dum tank that was kicked didnt know that top kek lol

>lobster tabard
i'm sold

REEEEE

We care about the players™

That's why you join where we have competent players who raided retail Vanilla and vanilla private servers since Scriptcraft, not a guild where people have done nothing but play on Nostalrius.
If you actually want to join them whisper me again. From what I'm led to believe, you're a dick rider so when you say that, I believe it.

Reminder that Meercuck ragequitting over the blade has nothing to do with the need for a new guild. Stop conflating two separate issues.

I'm a huge faggot. Please stuff my face with cock I love dick.
Oh my god I can't stop shit posting!

>join
>literally 3 people in the guild
>meer kicks 1/3rd the guild after being in the guild for a minute

I don't get it, didn't Meer get into ? Why's he abandoning another guild already?

No thanks, I'm staying guildless then. I'm not a doll you can abuse for fun.

Dice Roll literally died otherwise I'd be in there still.

Dice Roll disbanded because some corrupted officers fucked it over

he didn't make it through the trial membership

hmm rly makes u think

Where have I seen that before . . .

meer how can you justify "nihilium is shit they kicked poeple they dont like" when you wont let in people you dont like personnaly?

>you're a dick rider so I believe you got kicked
>another guild with totalitarian leadership
Cans someone start a new guild without these fags at the top?

>dont care about drama
>if guild dies, it dies
>I will probably join King's Honor

I miss the bants of DC
I miss Yeb
I miss Jagex
I miss Glib
I miss Aerius
Just take me back to those times, family

In just about every /wpsg/ guild, I imagine.

Meer isn't going to be the guild leader, but I agree.

>turning guilds into tumblr style safe spaces because your feefees have been hurt

Lmao.

But then again, what did I expect from a bunch of /v/edditors.

>Meerkatz plotted a perfect plan to disband Dice Roll so he doesn't look desperate after leaving it for a new vg guild

You would never see this kind of community drama on retail.

Sam pls come back server is up ill tip u 10g after run.

Wow some "corrupted officers" in yet another guild that Meer has to heroically depart from to form his own core. He's such a great guy, bringing down all this corruption to no benefit of his own.

I was referencing Nihilum.

or can you just log in and pass leader to me, we cant kick you.

Aerius is in Nihilium, he's a bretty nice guy.

t. boku

Since meerkatz being GM makes it look like this whole thing is about him and obscures the real issue, it was decided that he gives GM to somebody else.

No more powertripping faggotry.

KEK OH NO FUCK

HE'S GOT THE ENTIRE CORE RAID ROSTER OF NIHILUM HOSTAGE

FUCK WHAT'RE WE GONNA DO??

Orca and enemy left too?!

Meer got into dice roll, but he was one of the 20+ people who got fucked over and why I did an edward-snowden type move yesterday

Meer got fucked. He joined, was told to contribute to the guild and to farm pre raid bis, etc. It was over before he even got a chance to raid with us. In fact the officers brought on extra mages to and were planning to cut out meer is the performance was bad, which is understandable in a top end guild. However, he was not even given a chance to perform and just left behind because of the clique mentality.

After what happened, it makes it very awkward for those who were left behind. Because it makes meer look like an ass but after he joined us he did nothing wrong, in fact he did nothing because he wasn't even given a chance.

Yes, more will be leaving as the day goes on.

r.i.p. K1

>meerkatz
>orca
>humbert
It's like I'm actually in /wpsg/

Who's asking?

>4 level 60s
>"The guild was created because the core is upset at the leadership"
Thati s FUCKING hilarous

Why does Meer always work so hard without anything to gain from it?

He's a really nice guy.

The guild was made a short while ago, you really think that that is going to be the entire roster?

The fire rises.

who are you talking about?

>8000ms

welp i tried, sorry m8 i give up

why do you speak about yourself in third person?

wow my spelling was shit there

t.christie

this garbage ass server wtf

>no screenshots
wow
it's fucking nothing

It was Mad, ty.

>!0K1gKfMIEc
Do you not understand how tripcodes work?

>its a "Meer ruins everything with his autism" episode

they're always kinda funny

>was told to contribute to the guild

yes goy, give the guild bank all your gold, this will contribute greatly :^)

by the way we're kicking you for poor performance, thanks for the black lotuses though!!!

>server crashes
>2minutes later
>server crashes again

we hopping crestfall guys?

>christie is a /krog/ member
Small world.

Its kinda funny because it was lndi and auto who ruined it

desu guys y'all shouldve just roll horde and join shamans

What's the problem. Friend?

I dont know about that.

I leave to go to the doctor and I come back and see a lot of meer shitposts

You left because you lost a roll to a guildie.

Thanks for clearing that up. I would have out performed the other 10 trial mages though :^)

[Azuresong Mageblade]