/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Xuanzang event until 29.6 (13:59)]
- Use tags to unlock the next stage, see i.imgur.com/8mGjO7E.png for details
For the new set, Merit balls are required for unlocking the next batch of quests
- 5* Gudako CE: NP +15% more damage | star gen +15% | start with 25% NP | Talisman drops +1 (can be received by shop or drop)
- 5* Nightingale CE: Increase defense by 20% upon death (3 turns) | Increase Ball drop by 20% (can be received by shop or drop)
- 5* Lancer Alter CE: Increase party buster performance by 10% when entering the battle | Lotus +1 (Obtained in the new batch of quests)
For more info: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160615.php#nav
>[Xuanzang gatcha until 29.6 (13:59)]
- 5* Caster Xuanzang, will be added to gatcha permanently at Camelot
- 5* Xuanzang CE: NP +20% more damage | 3 crit stars/turn | Alchemical Gold drops +1
- 4* Mordred CE: NP +15% more damage | Buster cards +8% | Peaches drops +1
- 3* gorgon CE: Star weight +100% | critical damage +5% | Meat buns drops +1

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New lvl 10 bond ces for Drake, Memerivaled, Evil Cat, Halloween Liz, Nobu, Santa Alter, Kojiro, Blackbeard and Orion

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Xth for best archer

Nobu a CUTE.

When's Sho time?

what are the chances he will be in camelot?

How would you react to Arthur being the Grand Saber?

This bird is a cutie patootie.

Robin a cute.

Xth for snek

No Mystic Eyes 0/10

Predict what happens next week.
>Filler Servant strengthening
>Prisma event
>Camelot
>Swimsuit event

Don't give drink to okita

a week of nothing
guaranteed 100% to happen

Getting 18 lanterns was fucking hell, but I finally maxed out all of her skills

I love you Gilgamesh!

Avenger or Rider?

Maybe he'll be alter saber in Camelot.

>that was a snake

ooooooooooooooh...

Well can I roll him?

Who misses brain damage user?
Those generals are a bit quieter since he killed himself.

Fucking this, it hitted me like a japanese truck

I do.
I like him honestly. He has an hard life.

I wish he died already

Bradamante when?

I'm glad he's gone.

He was tolerable, but then he turned a nuisance, so no.

Are you gae, /fgog/?

No, and stop trying to seek acceptance and validation.

It's annoying.

He was not that bad at first, he became a real pain in the ass later.
As long as he doesn't come back or doesn't make one of his tantrums I'm okay.

I'd fuck a cute dude.

I thought it was me since I'm still playing

>playing london
>mashu is upset because she doesn't have a NP
Damn, I almost feel bad for bullying her.

He did?

How to cheatapk on iphone please?

Can this shitty event please end already

if I use cheats can i get banned
i want to be free from this hell

Very nice.

No. Its not gae to dream of a having a peaceful, quiet life with my husbando. He deserves it.

Nope, not with the current system.

Someone posted something about having nightmares followed by an account code and password saying he was gonna kill himself
I just assumed since nero posting kinda died down.

>two tits lancer drops
>no nurse drops

>not being master race bi

I want to fuck Da Vinci-chan's pussy violently!

>Only plumes left in shop to clear
>no drops whatsoever

I would fuck astolfo but I'm not gay

>get last Ball CE from the shop

>feel like shit for spending so much on them

i just hope it's worth anything in the long run, i mean, to get those mats faster or something because FUCK

also I'm never ever grabbing a Stheno support again, she almost got me fucking killed

You too? Her pussy looks so soft

I've seen some posts in TM threads on /a/ that were probably his since then, so he probably just quit FGO.

I'm glad I have jack allows me to pick this support all the time
God bless this nip.

But she has a dick

You and me both.

I have an euryale with the same support and a Martha with a max ascended dragonball CE
After buying 2 DB CEs, I got a drop, so without buying the last two I have 110% already

>pick a Jack instead of Stheno
>now I can't get my own NP's ready for the fatal battle

wut

something's not working as usual

How to make a 5* assassin
Make it a small female, with lots of skin showing and flat breasts but good hips.
Artoria doesn't count it's artoria.

Bad card combos, I guess. I've almost lost a lot of AP before due to never getting brave chains.

I think it was TOO GOOD Jack card combos because she wiped the floor with the dragons (and I just Maria da rippar'd the big one to not deal with it)

Every Assassin should be like Jack, the world would be a better place

If she looked like this, I would have been more inclined to roll, but then again, it's Raita, so it turned out for the best.

>best
>if the battle is in a city he'll take a break midway through to take a shit on the street
yeah,no

That'll probably do it too. Forgot about being too good. I usually hold back if I can to build up NPs.

On a sort of related note, is it bad that I really enjoyed farming Nightingale and Fenrir because it meant giving Kojiro and Mata Hari field time?

I'm going to masturbate to this. Just so you know, user.

ok

thank god i only want those plumes and stones because i'm really tired of this shit and i haven't even bought anything with lotus

Event's kinda shit, but these materials have been a godsend. All them fang drops too.

So who's the next rate up Servant?

Why Archer say he is boner sword?

>Do Dragon Ball 40AP
>No Mordred or Drake with Nightingale CE on Support list. In fact, nearly nothing with Nightingale CE.
>Have to take a goddamn Mebd of all things.
>Make it to final wave with her, Sluts and Arturia's NPs charged.
>Completely forget about Blue Snake because I'm used to Support Drake or Support Mordred finishing it off.
>It restores Lancer to near full HP

Oh God, that was fucking painful. I only managed to beat that by the skin of my teeth.

Xth for best pirates

Wait what happened to him? He declared that he left the game or something?

For the homie Archer.

All pirates are good but they are best.

Holy shit man, someone asked how to kill yourself with a gun a few threads back and I answered him by jumping off a building. God dammit I didn't know he was going to go through with it fucking idiot.

I know that feel

Is Jark the Rapper better than Shuten?

Yes.

Better and sexier

If only they had a better artist

And a more duo-oriented attack set of sprites.

user, he's still been posting these last days, he just calmed down and said he was sorry.

I don't think I've ever used a Drake support as much a sin this quest so it's never bothered me that much before, but God Damn, couldn't they have googled the fucking nickname before turning it into her most repeated goddamn soundbite? Do you have any idea how fucking stupid it sounds to someone who understands what those words mean? At least get the right fucking adjective.

That would be the best.
Maybe an animation update would do that some day.

Anyways, does any one else keep thinking this guys girls look pregnant?

Because Anne and Artimis either have kids on the way or dislocated their entire lower torso

What?

Who else is still doing the first half of the event just because drops and the shop rewards are better there?

The meaning of "Temeroso" as "causing fear" is almost completely fucking unheard of. 99.99% of the time, that word means "frightened".

Her NP line is literally "I am the frightened dragon!" It's fucking silly. Not to mention that they're mixing Spanish with Latin. The nickname in Spanish was "Draque."

Oh, and I forgot to mention, the article is in the wrong place. What she says is "Frightened The Dragon" actually. It's REALLY fucking grating.

I've been too lethargic to actually spend my talismans, so I'm just lazily grinding through the 2k+ I have stored up.

Too bad I don't have any gacha event CEs to boost my drops

>dragon
>doesn't have dragon attribute
This is Vlad all over again, fuck DW

Nips don't care, it's sounds cool to them so they just don't give a fuck if the spelling is right or not. I play in mute when I use supports that have latin words in their NPs.

I've found that the second half has been a hell of a lot easier than I thought so I'm getting that out of the way before going to 1.

So how it's supposed to be, senpai?

who /bondlvl9/ here?

This and the last event killed my desire to play. I put off spending my 2k talismans until 2 hours ago, and my lotus farming is going nowhere. I'll regret it later, but just fuck this entire event.

>Liz has dragon attribute
>Carmilla does not have dragon attribute
>they're actually the same person
Did she just grow out of it?

Is 100 ball or 140 ball quest better for burning balls?

I just hope we get a week or two of nothing before Swimsuit Event. I'd like to focus on dailies instead of near endless grinding (at least it fucking feels that way).

I like events in between chapters, but holy fuck, spread them out a bit.

Just a phase

>barely anybody with Nightingale CE set
>80% of random support nips don't even have any event CEs set
Revolution?

This
Back when I had my original account I hoped for a week of nothing so I could grind a bit.

GranBlue has an issue where there always seems to be an event of some sort going on, giving no real break

Getting 300+ each time at the 140 with +10 drops.